Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Crazy 450lb narcissistic coprophile, misanthropic ogress, thinks people envy her

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
I’ll just take comfort in the fact that she can’t literally drive to England and harass our food servers for Nando’s, sorry America she’s your problem now.
There's Nandos in Toronto and the suburbs, but the ever so metropolitan Chintal thinks the GTA is like souper buzy. She might have to wait more than five minutes for her food!

Looked it up, and there seems to be Nandos in Ottawa as well. She can still get her taste of African cooking even though her Rock is gone.

KrissyBean

The jerk store called, they're running out of you!
kiwifarms.net
Chantal: (In teary, sobby voice): "If I keep going like this, Peetz is going to have to wash me down with a rag like those people on 'My 600 Pound Life.' I can't let that happen!"

Also Chantal (less than a week later): Literally drives to another country for the sole purpose of eating at THREE fucking fast food places in one day.

Last edited:

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
That's some display for two parts of one day. I notice when she moves the bag around and sets it down, it sounds suspiciously heavy, like there were still items in it (a common trick of hers)

Of course, after stuffing herself like this for a day, it'll be harder to resist not stuffing herself like this every day.

She knows full well her super-diet poses are only poses; she's told us plenty of times before that she just wants to be herself. So, this was just another ecologically-unfriendly way to gorge herself, no more no less. The real Chantal, doing what she was put on Earth to do.

I think the potential remains high for some crazy shit, as her move-out day approaches, her weight increases, and her health declines. It also remains to be seen how long Peetz and Clotso get along living in close quarters. For Peetz, everything he remembers from the first eight years has gotten exponentially worse, plus she's always shooting her stupid videos. That might get very old fast, which means lulz for us too.

An absurd day in an absurd era of an absurd life, with some interesting shit still in the pipeline...

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1143453
I bet she got excited thinking she could eat fried gator
If she traveled down here, she could find gator on a lot of menus (especially at any place with "Ale House" in the name). There is a very fine dining establishment - located in a strip mall - in my area that serves gator tots. No, they are not ground gator meat made to look like potato-based tots. They're just potato-based tots with a bunch of shit on them (that some tired ass cook came up with after a boozy end of the night, I'm sure, because that's when all the best ideas turn up).

Not gonna lie, every so often she gets off a good one. This was a legit LOL.

SassyAndMorbidlyObese

Future ~*Skinny Legend*~
kiwifarms.net
Oh boy, she's not going to have a fun time coming back into Canada. The Canadian border agents are notoriously bitchy af and they're going to have a field day when she a) shows up without a passport and b) claims she only went there to eat not shop. Keep your receipts gorl!

ETA: Of course they don't take our debit, they never have you absolute moron
A passport is only $120 (Canadian dollar) and recieved in 20 days. Certainly cheaper than her new Vitamix lol

Last edited:

Who Now

kiwifarms.net
Wanted a coffee from Dunkin. yep and on the side a dozen donuts for the ride home?

I love an unguarded Chanty when she is squealing with excitement over the anticipation of fast food. It's her true nature. No hobby, interest or other outlet to put that energy into. And she doesn't even WANT to find something that gives her that much joy

What does Chinny do in this scenario?
She finds the nearest homeless man and invites him to the nearest dumpster so they can look for fast food remnants before she screws him on a pile of dirty diapers.

There was more dignity in what DSP did.
And neither one uses a napkin

KrissyBean

The jerk store called, they're running out of you!
kiwifarms.net
A passport is only $120 (Canadian dollar) and recieved in 20 days. Certainly cheaper than her new Vitamix lol
But getting a passport requires some effort, you see. You have to actually go stand in line, get your picture taken, etc. You can't just go through a drive-thru and ask for one and then hand them your credit card. The only thing Chantal knows how to do. Plus, you can't even eat it, so there is no orgasm and your eyes don't roll into the back of your head at the end of your journey.

She is honestly the laziest bitch alive. She literally had nothing to do all day for years except eat, fart, and watch TV. But she can't take one day to get a passport. And actually, she really doesn't even need one, apparently. Because she can't fly anywhere and they will let her across the border to the U.S. with only a driver's license. Her only reason for wanting one at all is to eat fucking fast food. That is the saddest shit I've ever heard.

Last edited:

Random Internet Person

If you can read this, Cloudflare is doing its job.
kiwifarms.net
If Chantard only waited until the weekend she probably could have had post breakup sex with one of the many bored, drunk fort drum soldiers who like to stick their dick in Watertown buffalo strange.
I’m sorry, but beer goggles can only do so much.
Someone introduce her to Waffle House, she will think it's god's gift to dining surpassing "French Laundry" or "Gallagher's". A true con-eh-sewer of top of the mill eateries for sure.

For the record this bitch would order the t-bone, hash-brown triple plate (scattered, smothered, covered, chunked), a PEE-KAN waffle with a large order of bacon, a slice of chocolate cream pie, and a diet coke.

Today I learned: h@shbrown translates to BIG, BLACK DICK
I put in thumbnails of the Waffle House menu.

This whole video shows how infrequently Chantal gets out of the house and interacts with anyone other than Peetz. She says “I guess Canadians don’t come here that often” but going cross border shopping in Watertown and Syracuse is very popular in Ottawa, especially on a long weekend like this weekend.

And to think you can just enter another country without a passport is crazy. I’m surprised they let her in with such flimsy reasoning as “I need to have a Sonic binge.”
I’m not sure how Canada rolls, but if I’m remembering right, if you have a passport card, you can drive through the borders with Canada and Mexico.

D9482CA0-C4A1-460E-9861-DB7EF15B800E.png76B8BBB6-D76D-4163-ACF9-22AC8FEC886A.png

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She ate three large sized fast food meals before 11:00 am, and drove hours to do it. (And zero doubt that she had more after that)

She admits to drinking gravy.

She didn’t know we don’t take Canadian cash in the US and didn’t know how to properly get across the border-yet she knew exactly what time Chik-fil-A starts serving lunch.

Just those three things negate every lie she’s told about wanting to “beat her addiction.” She doesn’t. She wants to eat. It’s the only important thing in her life. If you offered her the choice of being a skinny, hot, athletic girl who could never eat fast food again over being the hideous 450 pound beast she is who could have two free fast food meals a day for life, she wouldn’t have to even think about it. She’d pick eating.

She doesn’t believe or understand that many people would never want to eat what she does-she thinks they torture themselves. She’s so obsessed with eating she can’t imagine others aren't.

To make this life tolerable, despite knowing the inevitable outcome, she lives with delusions, like the teenage fast food kid was flirting which means she’s attractive, or that she will stop overeating and get skinny, or that her massive shit explosions are caused by broccoli and not pounds of cheese, and her other health problems are unrelated to obesity.

Her moments of reality-Peetz will be scrubbing her folds, she’ll get sicker and sicker until she dies, she pushes those thoughts back with online fights and plans for her channel. None of which will come true.

Our first deathfat to die was Chance, and currently I think it’s between Tammy and Chantel. Chantel is worse off than she wants to admit.

SassyAndMorbidlyObese

Future ~*Skinny Legend*~
kiwifarms.net
But getting a passport requires some effort, you see. You have to actually go stand in line, get your picture taken, etc. You can't just go through a drive-thru and ask for one and then hand them your credit card. The only thing Chantal knows how to do. Plus, you can't even eat it, so there is no orgasm and your eyes don't roll into the back of your head at the end of your journey.

She is honestly the laziest bitch alive. She literally had nothing to do all day for years except eat, fart, and watch TV. But she can't take one day to get a passport. And actually, she really doesn't even need one, apparently. Because she can't fly anywhere and they will let her across the border to the U.S. with only a driver's license. Her only reason for wanting one at all is too eat fucking fast food. That is the saddest shit I've ever heard.
Oh yes, I forgot about the incredible effort involved in procuring a passport.

clusterfuckk

Forchette! Forchette!
kiwifarms.net
The only way a human male (besides peetz) would flirt with Chinny is if they were blind, re.tarded or bolth.
Likely he was having that awkward moment anyone would have seeing a literal manatee driving a clown car, eating a family combo 30 seconds after they unlocked the doors; and was trying to cover his horror with a nervous smile.

Random Internet Person

If you can read this, Cloudflare is doing its job.
kiwifarms.net
She ate three large sized fast food meals before 11:00 am, and drove hours to do it. (And zero doubt that she had more after that)

She admits to drinking gravy.

She didn’t know we don’t take Canadian cash in the US and didn’t know how to properly get across the border-yet she knew exactly what time Chik-fil-A starts serving lunch.

Just those three things negate every lie she’s told about wanting to “beat her addiction.” She doesn’t. She wants to eat. It’s the only important thing in her life. If you offered her the choice of being a skinny, hot, athletic girl who could never eat fast food again over being the hideous 450 pound beast she is who could have two free fast food meals a day for life, she wouldn’t have to even think about it. She’d pick eating.

She doesn’t believe or understand that many people would never want to eat what she does-she thinks they torture themselves. She’s so obsessed with eating she can’t imagine others aren't.

To make this life tolerable, despite knowing the inevitable outcome, she lives with delusions, like the teenage fast food kid was flirting which means she’s attractive, or that she will stop overeating and get skinny, or that her massive shit explosions are caused by broccoli and not pounds of cheese, and her other health problems are unrelated to obesity.

Her moments of reality-Peetz will be scrubbing her folds, she’ll get sicker and sicker until she dies, she pushes those thoughts back with online fights and plans for her channel. None of which will come true.

Our first deathfat to die was Chance, and currently I think it’s between Tammy and Chantel. Chantel is worse off than she wants to admit.
The other thing about eating habits that Chantal doesn’t get is that even if people eat/binge like pigs, they have the knowledge to not do that every single day. And when they do binge, there’s also a good chance that they know after they’re done, it’s back to their normal habits (why do you think “cheat days” are a thing?). Even if people don’t try to lose weight, they at least have an idea of the state of their body and make efforts to not make it a wreck of diseases.