Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 450lb Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises. Premiere deathfat all others measure up to.

IBrokeBob

kiwifarms.net
Hate to tell chinny but with the flu crisis being such a major thing, ventilator are needed for the more severe cases. There are not enough of them and so choices have to be made. People who are a such a massive use of resources such as the super morbidly obese who need extra help with everything are not making the cut. Its too critical a time to waste resources on someone who needs so much care but contributes so little to society or to anyone beyond herself.

Queen of Moderation

kiwifarms.net
I do believe she has lymphedema a la Jen of LiesbyJen. About a year ago she was hounded by people wanting to know why she had asymmetry- it was especially noticeable in one cheek (on her face, assholes😁). Anyhoo, she had to admit that the doctor had diagnosed her with lymphedema. Apparently, this kind of lymphedema that is not confined to the lower extremities and not caused by cancer treatment is more common than once thought in people who have BMIs over 50. But ya know, "Health At Every Size".

Edit- Type like shit on my phone

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, she's still moving... at least up to the point she filmed that: "When I'm in the new place". Bibi should be taking his temperature during the day - like blood pressure, body temp varies during the day & tends to be highest in the evening & that was a tiny increase - well within normal daily variation. There's my unasked for advice of the day - take your temp a few times over the course of 24 hours so you know YOUR normal. Everybody's is a bit different & it's good these days, to have a baseline. She doesn't seem that concerned over the chances of getting CoVD. She should be - if Bibi does have it, so will she.

moron

kiwifarms.net
Bibi has a fever and is feeling congested. Chantal says they have to quarantine. She's scared because her lungs aren't good, that's why she breathes heavy sometimes, lmao. She says all this in between bites.
She admits the vlog channel was an impulsive mistake. If she doesn't die in the next few days she'll post a try-on haul.

Only part of this video worth watching is Bibi popping off and Chantal just looking at him nervously. Offscreen he is sanitizing the whole house with hand sanitizer and Clorox wipes. I know he's gotta hate living with chantal's dirty ass. I really think during this whole video Chantal was thinking of what to door dash next. She's probably freaking out knowing she's high-risk and just wants to binge but Bibi is home.

Scrim

kiwifarms.net
Okay, she's still moving... at least up to the point she filmed that: "When I'm in the new place". Bibi should be taking his temperature during the day - like blood pressure, body temp varies during the day & tends to be highest in the evening & that was a tiny increase - well within normal daily variation. There's my unasked for advice of the day - take your temp a few times over the course of 24 hours so you know YOUR normal. Everybody's is a bit different & it's good these days, to have a baseline. She doesn't seem that concerned over the chances of getting CoVD. She should be - if Bibi does have it, so will she.
If Bibi has it what are the chances he got it from Chinny? She's been gallivanting across her area this entire week. She went to her mom's, grandmother's, a few stores, and god knows where else that she didn't record. And we know she doesn't practice basic hygiene. I mean in that last livestream she looked liked a haggard, unwashed sow.

A borscht-on

Population: BEEZERS!
kiwifarms.net
She looks utterly revolting in this video: Rough, ragged skin; yesterday's leftover makeup smeared and caked on her bread-dough face; unclean hair; thick layer of mung on her yellow teeth...and let's not go into her attitude, which is completely indifferent / mocking and more focused on her chow than Bibi's being unwell.

Oh, and her take on the hot and sour soup? "It's hot."

My hunch from a couple of days ago is getting stronger. She ain't going nowhere, and will blame sickness for staying happily put. Hopefully Bibi--while trapped inside with Chantal--mulches her with a cheese grater long before April 15.

juicywatermelon

kiwifarms.net
I hope Chantal realizes that she's not eligible to apply for the Canada Emergency Response Benefit, because it's only for workers who are sick, quarantined, or taking care of someone who is sick with COVID-19. Her "work" is not affected by being quarantined, because all she does is sit at home and eat in front of a camera anyways. If she thinks that she deserves the $2000.00 when she's not even affected by COVID-19 as much as others (who have been laid off, etc.), then she's delusional.

annikaguts

kiwifarms.net
Poor BiBi. She keeps making fun of him for trying to sanitize things with Clorox Wipes. He's sick and probably terrified. Way to be supportive, Chinny. We'll see how she acts when it's her turn to be sick. She'll probably be a raging bitch.
Bibi seems to care more about Chantal than she does for herself. The only reason to sanitize the apartment is for HER. She is such an ungrateful cunt.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It IS possible he picked it up from her. Some people incubate longer before breaking with symptoms, pass it on & their hapless victims actually get sick first. I don't know his routines outside the house but if he's this nervous & disinfecting constantly, I'm willing to bet he's more conscientious than Chantal. She's been going out way too much to too many places & God knows, she's not a clean freak - not about her person or where she lives. 32 confirmed cases in her area with public health there bluntly saying they're assuming based on modelling that represents thousands of undiagnosed cases out there & many could be asymptomatic. Furthermore, community spread is happening & accelerating.

She said they're going to quarantine for 14 days... we'll see. She can still get delivery & while she sort of sneered at Bibi disinfecting the bag from delivery, why not? BTW, that 14 day quarantine gives her ample time to pack & prep for her move & she'll be clear of quarantine 5-6 days before she's due to move. If however, gets really sick & ends up testing positive, that shifts dates significantly or could. Cooped up with Bibi right now - major chimp out coming soon.