Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 450lb Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises. Premiere deathfat all others measure up to.

Logical Fallacies

Anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1200518
Looks like sugar mama came through and got her good boy his monthly comic stash.
First of all, wtf? 180 bucks? 40 bucks for a manga alone?

Also, latest volume of Sailor Moon? Dude, that shit ended in 1997. And Sailor Moon is for young teenage girls, Peetz. It's the girliest manga I have ever read. Are you a young teenage girl? Or just an obnoxious "male" feminist? Yikes.

Random Internet Person

Panzer Vor, motherfuckers!
kiwifarms.net
First of all, wtf? 180 bucks? 40 bucks for a manga alone?

Also, latest volume of Sailor Moon? Dude, that shit ended in 1997. And Sailor Moon is for young teenage girls, Peetz. It's the girliest manga I have ever read. Are you a young teenage girl? Or just an obnoxious "male" feminist? Yikes.
Without going too much into detail, some volumes of manga can really add up if you’re going for the complete set (either one by one or a complete box set). Also, a few years ago Sailor Moon had a reissue of 12 volumes for its 20th anniversary. Still though, Peetz seems like the guy who’d go for manga and comics before paying his electric bill.

raritycunt

destroy them with lazers
kiwifarms.net
She’s trying very hard to put on a persona of being a sassy rich bitch and throwing her money around and being bratty about wanting a renovated apartment when she moves in and needing her furniture moving in for her, I just wonder what spurred this change from the humble soft-spoken angel we got a couple days ago in her mukbang because she’s been on a snappy lifestream bender for about two days now. I can’t believe she even has supporters at this point

Beluga

Just a little white whale on the go
kiwifarms.net
I only watched the first few minutes of the most recent stream. I loved how she said in such an irritated way "I can't move in with no furniture, where am I gonna sleep, on the floor?" Like, yeah bitch, that's what normal people do. You could do it, too, if only you didn't weigh 400 dainty lbs.

I'll watch the last two streams and post the timestamps for her tics. See you in a bit!

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
kekking forever at this obese, fugly mountain of lard suddenly and out-of-the-blue pretending she is Asexual. Cuntal has spent the last 3 years "telling storytimes" [Lying] about every single human male that even glances at her silhouette creaming his pants with jizz, and how many dirty old men, hobos, and douchey assholes she has "fucked" ...just like the lying liar slutbag she is. Of course, everyone knows NONE of this ever happened, but she badly plays pretend it did becase she wishes so bad all her fake made up bullshit was true.
she has sex and (unwashed, smelly) cocks on the brain almost as often as gorging and shitting herself.
And just like how she is late AF on every single train or trend she tries to squash her massive shelf ass onto, she missed the high tide of simple bisexuality, asexuality, transgenderism, etc etc being the hot cool things on the internet. Nowadays if you aren't a nonbinary, demiromantic, pansexual, 5 layer headspace, scaly otherkin? Nobody fucking cares.

. She's just saying she's asexual because hot people won't fuck her
lmao girl, NOBODY wants to fuck her

Wow. And $40 for 1 manga volume? They were $10-12 at Borders back in the day.
I hate to be that bitch but
Sailor Moon recently passed its major Anniversary (which someone else already said) and part of the celebration/recognition was a remake of the tv anime; all gorgeous and sparkly and HD and everything - and also a re-release of all the manga in massive, newprint collector anniversary volumes. If Cucky Peetz is buying these ones I can see why they would go for like $40 CAD.... they are bigger than a typical manga graphic novel, have pages of full colour artwork in them, and have these glossy covers with glitter and shit.

Do9lSdQUcAARtF1-1.jpg

on the left and middle are the old, original books from the 90s for virgins. on the right is the new shit for chads.

chantalisfat

Formerly sixcarbchiligorl, y'know.
kiwifarms.net
She clarified the asexual comment with, "I don't want anyone to touch me." That's not her being asexual. That's a tiny part of her being conscious that she's 400 pounds, half bald, dirty, smelly, and disgusting. She barely looks human, can't fit into more than two of her shirts, and is now publicly shitting on YT without washing her hands in the middle of a pandemic. No matter how much she wants to portray herself as a "beautiful" body-positive BBW, she knows (at least fleetingly) beneath the facade that she is extremely undesirable.

No doubt she has run dating scenarios through her mind post-breakup. Even if she could catfish someone online, she'd still have to meet them in person eventually. She's coming up on 40 with no career, no life, no hobbies, no notable history, no notable skills, nothing at all since high school. If she somehow managed to snag a non-homeless man, he'd soon realize that she cannot walk more than a few steps without panting. He's realise she reaches near heart attack levels upon any exertion whatsoever. She would have to reveal her true hairline. He'd see her naked. She'd have to go through the phase of a relationship she repeatedly mentions dreading - not farting in front of the guy. She'd have to either reveal or conceal the true amount she eats. She'd need to ask for help with extremely embarrassing things. She'd have to reveal she can't touch her own fucking toes.

But hey, if she says she's asexual, she can just ignore every single one of those facts and simply eat the loneliness away.

Beluga

Just a little white whale on the go
kiwifarms.net
Here are all the real tics I could find in the last two livestreams. I, for one, think we should give a name to the new mouth/lip smack tic she has! (I put some comments in there, too, forgive me but I couldn't resist)

- 7:12 weird hmm thing with her eyebrows and mouth, maybe not really a tic but kind of amusing nonetheless
- 12:16 very slight mouth tic
- She just giggles a lot like a bitchy schoolgirl every time somebody sends her "mean" comments, she pretends she's not bothered but my god is she pissed
- Lol at her telling somebody in the chat "I don't take money from my grandma, I probably make more money than you", she says that is probably that psycho friend who is apparently a stalker, too.
- 17:25 Kiwi Farms shoutout!
- Fucking loooong tsk tic (?) at 18:19
- Slight mouth tic at 22:43
- I fucking love this stream, she's so bitchy and cunty, her real self really shone through. No wonder she deleted it immediately. It really shows how much of a complete rètard and a cunt she is, remember this live whenever you feel bad for her.
- Another KF shoutouts at 27:05 and 27:30.
- Mouth thing at 28:28 and 28:50
- Combo of tsk and mouth tic at 29:33. It lasts almost 5 seconds, that's a longass time
- Mouth tic at 30:38
- She was about to have a mouth tic at 48:41, managed to stop herself, only to have it at 48:53. Her puckered lips disgust me.
- Shh tic at 51:09
- Mouth tic at 51:58
- 59:11 @C3PBRO was that you?!

- I fucking hate her HA laughs.
- Another bitchy, rètarded and cunty livestream, I see.
- Mouth tic at 15:14 and 15:21
- Mouth tic at 17:09 after (I assume) somebody asks her if she's into Peetz
- Mouth tic/lip purse at 18:59
- Her birthday is this saturday, March 28th. Should we throw her a party?
- Again, she giggles like an idiot throughout.
- Weird eyebrow thing at 30:35, does it count as a tic?
- If yawning were a tic she'd have ticced at least 10 times in the span of 30 minutes.
- Weird vocal tic at 35:48
- I almost barfed at the dirt caked on her water bottle.
- VERY aggressive and long shh tic at 40:58
- Another weird vocal tic at 50:17
- I kind of checked out mentally for 6 minutes, I don't think I missed any but you couldn't pay me enough to go back, soz.
- Another aggressive shh tic at 1:00:47, she really spaces out for a couple of seconds in this one

If you really hate yourself like I do, I'd recommend watching the first livestream and maybe the first 20 minutes of the second one at at least 1.50x speed. I'll go save my last few neurons remaining after watching 2 hours of her content.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol "asexual"

Just two months ago, while she was recuperating with that big gash in her fupa, she complained (in a 'knowing' voice accompanied by eyeroll) that she wasn't allowed to have sex until it healed, like she was being deprived of her nightly enjoyment and that it was such a burden to not be able to engage in it for a few weeks.

That, of course, was bullshit. I've said it before and I'll say it again: for all her big stories, I believe Chantal has had sex only a handful of times in her life; I would be surprised if it were more than a dozen, and I suspect her number of partners to be countable on the fingers of one hand. Not because she is asexual, but because she is fat, smelly, and gross and has an awful personality. Her sex stories sound like stories an inexperienced pre-adolescent who doesn't fully understand sex would make up.

Chantal is a female incel. She's not asexual, she just never gets laid.

Captain Ahab

kiwifarms.net
She’s trying very hard to put on a persona of being a sassy rich bitch and throwing her money around and being bratty about wanting a renovated apartment when she moves in and needing her furniture moving in for her, I just wonder what spurred this change from the humble soft-spoken angel we got a couple days ago in her mukbang because she’s been on a snappy lifestream bender for about two days now. I can’t believe she even has supporters at this point
Chantal was poor her entire life. She grew up poor, was raised poor, failed college, got a mediocre job from which she was promptly fired, lived off her boyfriend and family in crappy low-income housing, and finally started making okay money by doing the truffle shuffle on youtube. At no point in her life was she ever making as much money as she is now.

She most likely doesn’t know anyone who makes as much money as she does. Bibi is probably working for minimum wage, maybe a bit over minimum wage. Peetz is ‘tarded and obviously not in a very good financial situation. I imagine most of her neighbors are poor as fuck. She’s pretty much the rat queen of the ghetto. Chinny suffers from the same delusion as Amber.

What she doesn’t seem to realize is that youtube income is different from a regular paycheck. Generally, a traditional job will, at least theoretically, provide a stable income until your retirement. Oftentimes your income will increase over time. Youtube is a curve. You start making nothing or very little for a long amount of time, quickly start earning a lot, then slowly go back down, and then back to all but nothing. You better make sure your savings will be enough to provide for you for the rest of your life. Making six figures for a couple of years means nothing when you’ll be making below minimum wage shortly.

And let’s not forget that Chinny’s expenses are almost non-existent for someone her age. Most people have a mortgage and kids to support at the very least. Chinny doesn’t have either of those.She obviously managed to save up quite a bit of money.

PatTraverse

[It's All Fiction]
kiwifarms.net
And let’s not forget that Chinny’s expenses are almost non-existent for someone her age. Most people have a mortgage and kids to support at the very least. Chinny doesn’t have either of those.She obviously managed to save up quite a bit of money.
Chantal is living on credit, handouts and borrowed time. There is no way she managed to save money at any point in her life as she is completely controlled by her desires which is incompatible with frugality. She is the type of person that if she won the lottery, she would end up bankrupt and in heavy debt within 6 months and i am being generous. No need to go any further than spending 1000$ over budget for furniture because she does no research at all and so has no idea what she wants when she enters the store other than desiring furniture. She always gets swindled left and right because as much as she likes to act and think like she is in charge, she loves argument from authority which makes her the perfect mark for used car salesmen and snake oil merchants.

True that she has no mortgage or kids to support but she spends as much if not much more buying junk food. You have to include maintenance costs and gas money for the bingemobile in the food expense as it is used almost exclusively to feed herself. Cars are known to be money sinks that decrease in value the moment you drive them out of the dealer but they are a necessary evil for a good chunk of the population that need it to drive to or to perform their job. Not the case with Chantal who says her job is being a Youtuber which is done online which makes her dumping so much money in a car stupid.

KrissyBean

The jerk store called, they're running out of you!
kiwifarms.net
If she somehow managed to snag a non-homeless man, he'd soon realize that she cannot walk more than a few steps without panting. He's realise she reaches near heart attack levels upon any exertion whatsoever. She would have to reveal her true hairline. He'd see her naked. She'd have to go through the phase of a relationship she repeatedly mentions dreading - not farting in front of the guy. She'd have to either reveal or conceal the true amount she eats. She'd need to ask for help with extremely embarrassing things. She'd have to reveal she can't touch her own fucking toes.
Not only all of this, but her creepy as fuck "Shhh" tick would probably come out on the very first date. That alone would be enough to scare someone off.

No wonder she just suddenly decided she's "asexual" now. She's trying to save herself the future embarrassment of having to admit she can't even get a first date, much less a second.

Although, I still fully expect some fake hook-up stories once she has moved. The problem is, Peetz will know the truth. So I don't know how that will work without him outing her to her audience or her just looking like a lying nutcase to him.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Semper Fi (though I am a loser poorfag without any to give) to @Beluga and every other Farmer who braves her absolute shit to bring us hilarious and detailed recaps.
Also to @Loris Yeltsin and every other Kiwi making the clips to save/preserve the best lulz.

I have the pleasure of saying that I have never watched one single Floppy Blobby video ever. Not a single one....I used to tolerate her foulness through the filter of one of the reaction channel Youtubers, but even that is unbearable now too imho. The hating YTers become more aggravating themselves day by day it feels, but even with a talking head to buffer Cuntal's worst bits she too has only grown fatter and grosser and more repulsive.

You all are doing the Lawd's work

IBrokeBob

kiwifarms.net
It is my theory that chinnys mama and granny are financing the move and give her and peetz money. After all, if she is homeless, she would have to go live with one of them and none of them want that bipolar buffalo rampaging thru their homes. They'd rather just give her money and shove her off on her helper monkey peetz.

They know she will be bedbound soon no one wants to have to deal with having to wait on her hand and hoof.

Her new "im asexual" claim is interesting. Wasnt she claiming before to have such a high sex drive and that is why she cheated on peetz? Perhaps her new asexuality is just a way to keep peetz in his platonic lane. Or perhaps, in the wake of being tossed out by bb, knowing no one but peetz wants her, is claiming asexuality as if it is her choice to not have a bf, when in fact the truth is no one wants her. Except her helper monkey peetz. Or maybe a homeless dude who lives under a rock.