Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 450lb Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises. Premiere deathfat all others measure up to.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Of course a movie about not being able to eat as much food as other people would be a horror movie for her; who’s surprised really.
This gigantic heiffer would've entirely been that bitch and eaten all the cursed food from the Pale Monster's table in "Pan's Labyrinth" and gotten herself and/or everything else around her fucking killed.

Madam Spergwell

moist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something must have gone to shit. Has she said anything about something like a security deposit? I’m not sure how leasing in Canada works.
Nope - Ontario landlords, no matter how big or small their operations, can only ask for first & last month's rent, both cheques due when you sign the lease. They can charge extra for parking, air conditioning, (if electricity is included in the rent), & a small deposit for entry key cards or laundry cards. That's it. She may not have passed a credit check but those are fairly quick & a landlord is a fool if they don't do those. If she signed a lease, she can say whatever she wants - she's still on the hook for monthly rent. I don't know if she signed a lease - I would think so because neither her or Peetz make enough to get other than a fairly low rent place & she'll be lucky if it's bug free or problem free. She's in an extremely tight rental market. If she & Bibi formally signed a notice to quit, (I forget the number of the form), they have to leave by the stated date. I think she's just mouthing off to see what sort of shit she can stir up.
She says in her Live Packing Moving Out livestream that she signed a one-year lease and paid last month's rent.

35:53

I like you mean if we had to it's not a

35:58

deposit it's like we paid last month's

36:00

rent so when we move I guess from that

36:04

place it's a one-year lease so you know

36:09

if time is really about tough or

36:11

something we just have to try to work it

36:15

out for like a year you know but our

36:18

last month would be paid

Captain Ahab

kiwifarms.net
So Chinny can’t bear the thought of a couple of weeks of discomfort due to a lack of furniture but is perfectly okay lugging around 300 lbs of excess fat 24/7 for decades (and don’t you dare shame her!)? And now she suddenly needs brand-new furniture even though she lived 35 years in poverty and squalor? We’ve seen the state of your apartment, fatass.

I’m calling bullshit on all of this. One, as others have said, this is just part of her attempt to fake being rich to own the heydurs. Two, she’s pissed because she can’t freely drive around for fast food and most likely won’t be for quite a while. She also can’t hog medical resources. So that’s two of her hobbies she can’t do. Chinny hates being told what to do. She hates being told she can’t leave the house. She never wanted to before, but now it’s killing her. The furniture is just a more socially acceptable way of expressing her childish anger toward the new rules.

PatTraverse

[It's All Fiction]
kiwifarms.net
I would find it very amusing if Chantal signed a lease and decided to cancel the move anyway. It would be a fat middle finger to all her enablers. Mom and Grandma on the hook to pay for a phantom apartment during a crisis and Peetz who just spent nearly 200$ on comics when he is supposed to be moving and allocating all his resources on essential goods.

Last edited:

Fae’ri

*bong bubbling noises*
kiwifarms.net
As @Strine has explained it perfectly before, this whole pandemic is making Chantal freak out and she would rather stay with the reliable Bibi than move with the waste of oxygen that is Peetz. There is no doubt that she is perfectly ok with throwing the little cuck under the bus as she has done it in the past and he keeps coming back for more.
The pure arrogance of her immediately stating that she’ll move in with Peetz after the breakup announcement. All shit aside, what made her think Peetz wanted to disrupt his own living situation on a whim? Apparently the cuck would. But it’s still disappointing. You’d think a 36 year old woman would want a place for herself instead of rooming it up with her ex like some desperate co-ed. May truths are coming to the surface, like that Bibi paid for the Roach Shack. April will be fun

AngelBitch

dusty vagina gorl
kiwifarms.net
Unless Mom or Grandma cosigned the lease, they're not on the hook if she decides to indulge in that brand of stupidity.
oh, they absolutely cosigned. one of them, at least. she and peetz couldn't afford a move like this without big time help. her family will pay any amount to not be stuck with her, especially now with a quarantine happening. no one wants this bitch in a lockdown situation.

cromit

hitlerally shrekking rn
kiwifarms.net
Unless Mom or Grandma cosigned the lease, they're not on the hook if she decides to indulge in that brand of stupidity.
Not legally, but you know neither of them want her to move in with family. They’ll throw money at the problem rather than let her anywhere near their homes.

e. As seen by @AngelBitch’s reply, it doesn’t matter whether or not they did, really, since the outcome and reasoning is the same: “dear God keep this bitch away from me.”

Captain Ahab

kiwifarms.net
The pure arrogance of her immediately stating that she’ll move in with Peetz after the breakup announcement. All shit aside, what made her think Peetz wanted to disrupt his own living situation on a whim? Apparently the cuck would. But it’s still disappointing. You’d think a 36 year old woman would want a place for herself instead of rooming it up with her ex like some desperate co-ed. May truths are coming to the surface, like that Bibi paid for the Roach Shack. April will be fun
It doesn’t matter what Peetz wants or what Bibi wants or what Mama Sarault wants. They are nothing but pawns in Chantal’s game of life, to be used and disposed of whenever it suits her.

Honzou

tfw no more ranch
kiwifarms.net
Not legally, but you know neither of them want her to move in with family. They’ll throw money at the problem rather than let her anywhere near their homes.

e. As seen by @AngelBitch’s reply, it doesn’t matter whether or not they did, really, since the outcome and reasoning is the same: “dear God keep this bitch away from me.”
I'd love for chantal and peetz to move in with her mom and peetz cucks chantal with her own mom. This is the next level.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Has Peetz ever come right out and confirmed he is getting an apartment with Clotso? She has been talking about it nonstop. But Peetz, to the best of my knowledge, has said much more about comics than moving this month. For whatever weird reason, the last couple of times she supposedly met him, she produced no video. Usually, she never misses the chance to do Adventures Eating in a Car with Peetz.

Ordinarily, I would not question it. But she is such a liar that nothing can be taken at face value.

TyroneCoalburn

clapping cheeks in fortissimo
kiwifarms.net
I’m calling bullshit on all of this. One, as others have said, this is just part of her attempt to fake being rich to own the heydurs. Two, she’s pissed because she can’t freely drive around for fast food and most likely won’t be for quite a while. She also can’t hog medical resources. So that’s two of her hobbies she can’t do. Chinny hates being told what to do. She hates being told she can’t leave the house. She never wanted to before, but now it’s killing her.
Theres a joke going around, that the first sign of having the Wu Flu is the urge to immediately leave the house and touching everything and everyone.
I also think that the 'taking a shit and then pozzing every single piece of groceries afterwards' stunt of hers was completely deliberate, as some sort of prepubescent rebellious action 'when I get sick, you get too, naa naa!'

The pure arrogance of her immediately stating that she’ll move in with Peetz after the breakup announcement. All shit aside, what made her think Peetz wanted to disrupt his own living situation on a whim? Apparently the cuck would.
This guy is an Ed Gein in the making. Wait what he will do with her when she croaks in their shack.

ThisWillBeFun

kiwifarms.net
Yikes. Haven't seen fatty in a while & then I see this. She seems to be on a gaining spree or trying to see how much she can gain before the big move.
I'm amused how she throws out how rich she is. C'mon. This is a woman who owns nothing & has less than nothing for the future. She even said in a couple older videos how she can't really afford anything else after spending so much on food.

Are her mom & grandmother really going to pay for a year of her apartment, as I have no idea how she & comic book boy can afford it. I do know for sure that any talk of that great kitchen & cooking is a pipe dream. She doesn't like her own food compared to Burger King or Arby's, but in a new place she probably will get a new set of Uber Eats drivers.

She is looking rough. When you don't see her for a week or so, it's shocking when her face sudden;y fills your screen.

In the US tomorrow it's Take-Out Thursday where you show your support for local business & order from them. Fatty could keep her local fast food places in business all by herself.

The Big Move: 21 days
This is going to be fun.

Hope all the Kiwi's are safe & healthy.

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Theres a joke going around, that the first sign of having the Wu Flu is the urge to immediately leave the house and touching everything and everyone.
I also think that the 'taking a shit and then pozzing every single piece of groceries afterwards' stunt of hers was completely deliberate, as some sort of prepubescent rebellious action 'when I get sick, you get too, naa naa!'

This guy is an Ed Gein in the making. Wait what he will do with her when she croaks in their shack.
I made a joke to a family member that my protest for all these shitheads who bought out the hand sanitizer would be to go through and touch everything in the local Wal-Mart if I had the virus (never would I do that fyi). Not long after, I watch this beast put her shit and snot hands on everything in Farm Boy.

It made me wonder if maybe she was doing this on purpose for shock value. If she had muted the phone while shitting, we would not know that she likely didn't wash her hands. But she made sure we heard her in the stall, didn't even pretend to wash her hands. The touching would still be gross, but that added layer of beastly filth on display was just OTT in my opinion. Then the snotting and nose blowing in the car, smelling her fingers.

If this behavior isn't a plot for more infamy, then is she really trying to catch a virus, any type of virus, just to get out of moving? Psychopaths think this way, imo. She isn't likely to consider she might die as a result.

Edit: psychopaths, not "psychotic people" sorry!

Free the Pedos

What the fuck's a washing machine doing in a pub?
kiwifarms.net
OT but her body is becoming more and more unbalanced, one side is much larger than the other one. If I was a family member I would be extremely concerned about her circulatory system but since I don’t care if she dies it’s funny that she looks like an off kilter teeter toy.
Which side of her body looks bigger to you? I've never noticed it before, but I can barely stand to listen to her for 5 minutes.