Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 450lb Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises. Premiere deathfat all others measure up to.

hamburgerlardraid

Highly vibrational and micronutrient rich autism!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Damn. We finally get some comical snark from Bibi and he won't be in videos soon. Now we get to see a lot more of our resident nasally cuck, Peetz.

As low as Chantal is already, this is still a significant downgrade.
I look forward to Chantal trying to parrot more of Peetz's politics in an attempt to strike up conversation. We saw how much m.i.l.k there was in the ableism video and how Chantal asked Peetz to be "educated". I hope there are more occurrences like these in the future.
:optimistic: :optimistic: :optimistic:

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
Has she mentioned if Bibi is still working? Because if he is, and she posted this video and she's lying about him not feeling well and someone from his work sees it, she's going to fuck him over hard. She's such a fucking moron (we know, I know) but goddamn. And she has to quarantine now but she won't, she needs to film her usual fascinating adventure content for her incredible new channel.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She mentioned something about how he'd had to call work & that they were both quarantining for 14 days. Unless/until he has to be admitted to hospital with serious symptoms, he's unlikely to get tested at this point. That's part of the frustration with this pandemic - we just don't have enough tests & reagents to be testing everybody presenting with mild symptoms. In other words - the actual numbers of people out there infected with this is probably an order of magnitude or more, greater than the "official" counts. As to her venturing out on her jaunts. Store staff of all kinds, law enforcement - all have a quickly decreasing amount of patience for that kind of bullshit right now. The province & her city under official states of emergency. Before she decides to go gallivanting, she might want to have a look at how that impacts civil rights she takes for granted. While law enforcement here are not known for "jack booted thuggery" as a rule, they don't have to put up with her idiocy either.

Dog Prom 3D

I made it rain shrimp! What'd *you* ever do?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh god, Bibi... He should have dumped her last year. I think he decided to help her through her surgery because that seemed like the decent thing to do, and because she ate her way out of the first surgery then botched her recovery because she couldn't stop eating, he left it too long. If he has to die in that fetid apartment with that unwashed mountain of idiocy babbling about take out and furniture as the last things he hears before going into the great beyond, how long will it take her notice?

It's often discussed, how stupid Chantal is, but she is genuinely low-IQ. Not as bad as Kailyn Wilcher, but lord she's dumb. I do not think on any level that Chantal understands that if you handle contaminated items, then eat a meal, that washing your hands after eating will not help in any manner. I do not think she understands why Bibi is frantically trying to wipe down the apartment with Clorox. I do not think she really gets that parts of North America are weeks, possibly days depending on location, from shutting down entirely and that food access and delivery will be threatened. We all were marveling that she waited in her car in the early morning hours to be able to get into Farm Boy, shat without washing her hands after, bought a meal's worth of food, and then ate her tacos as if she were being punished. Her bizarre behavior was seen as being slovenly (which it was), short sighted and delusional, but I sincerely believe now that Chantal is too stupid to understand that she will no longer be able to buy food daily, let alone find what she wants on the shelves. The ground-level knowledge of germ-theory that grade-schoolers know is beyond her.

Her personality became so stunted by her endless desire to eat, so it seems many times like she is just a gross monster in thrall to an addiction, but there have been clues - unable to keep what sounds like a basic job as an admin, her utter lack of self-control in any regard, her willingness to absorb any theory of the moment regarding food. I thought she was just trying to avoid taking genuine medical advice so she could keep eating, and she was, don't get me wrong. But I now think she is too stupid to follow medical instructions. She's too dumb to understand the difference between a bariatric doctor's advice and the advice of a ghost from the future. Think back to her NYE video. She knew Peetz was coming back to the room but carried on like she was sad and alone? It wasn't a time miscalculation. She was just too dumb to think ahead and realize her story couldn't work if Peetz came strolling in.

And the hell of it is, I don't think her stupidity will take her down. I suspect Bibi, her grandma, Peetz and her parents have likely all been put at terrible risk because she's an asymptomatic carrier who may not develop symptoms, a Typhoid Mary of Covid-19. All because she never stopped shopping for food or understood how viruses spread. She's the kind of dumb that will kill everyone around her.

dismissfrogs

kiwifarms.net
I hate to be that bitch but
Sailor Moon recently passed its major Anniversary (which someone else already said) and part of the celebration/recognition was a remake of the tv anime; all gorgeous and sparkly and HD and everything - and also a re-release of all the manga in massive, newprint collector anniversary volumes. If Cucky Peetz is buying these ones I can see why they would go for like $40 CAD.... they are bigger than a typical manga graphic novel, have pages of full colour artwork in them, and have these glossy covers with glitter and shit.

View attachment 1200807

on the left and middle are the old, original books from the 90s for virgins. on the right is the new shit for chads.
I will join this autism.

sailormooncomic.PNG

Peetz will ultimately have spent ~480$ on Sailor Moon comics by the time this edition ends.

The previous edition would be ~160$.

If he owns both, that's ~$640 on Sailor Moon comics. The previous edition is still available new.

All that money for what? Woke SJW points for reading how the girl is totally the hero not the boy?

Random Internet Person

Panzer Vor, motherfuckers!
kiwifarms.net
I will join this autism.

View attachment 1204431

Peetz will ultimately have spent ~480$ on Sailor Moon comics by the time this edition ends.

The previous edition would be ~160$.

If he owns both, that's ~$640 on Sailor Moon comics. The previous edition is still available new.

All that money for what? Woke SJW points for reading how the girl is totally the hero not the boy?
Holy shit. You think Peetz is on his way to getting his own thread?

Slight correction: the one on the left is from the 90s when people couldn't be bothered to format right to left. The middle is from 2012, Sailor Moon's 25th anniversiary, and it's your run of the mill manga publishing. The one on the right is from 2018 and I learned existed just right now. No, I'm not planning on buying any of them. However, you can clearly see the level of "how much of a fan are you?" evolving with each one.

Maw

Decease and desist I have contacted my lawyer
kiwifarms.net
Anyway, all the YT haydurs use us, we are the best resource for documenting these cows. We can't do anything about it. Even haydurs that KF likes, like Kate Winslet, use our content; I've seen my very own screenshots in her thumbnails (don't worry Kate gorl, I'm cool with it). Twinks is right that if he had so much as implied Charlie Gold was flinging shit because she was insecure about her own hamplanet status (i.e. if he had accurately relayed what happened, and conceded that Chantal was right about that, which she was) then the worm would turn.
Late, but I heavily disagree with this. YT Haydurs and Kate Winslet aren’t on the same level at all. Kate uses Kiwi Farms content to make her own very original jokes and parodies while the haydurs just copy and re-tell what they see here for yt revenue.

In fact when I watch her vids I view Kate more as a fellow kiwi rather than a reader: while the haters I view more as readers rather than “one of us”.

Strine

And moth-like stars were flickereen out,
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Late, but I heavily disagree with this. YT Haydurs and Kate Winslet aren’t on the same level at all. Kate uses Kiwi Farms content to make her own very original jokes and parodies while the haydurs just copy and re-tell what they see here for yt revenue.

In fact when I watch her vids I view Kate more as a fellow kiwi rather than a reader: while the haters I view more as readers rather than “one of us”.
You do not "heavily disagree", fellow kiwi. My point was that the haydurs, whatever their stripes, use KF material; this, you concede in your own post. My point was not that Kate Winslet and other haydurs are on the same level. I don't consider them to be, but that wasn't my point.

While I'm posting: Peetz isn't going to get his own thread. Dickless failures who spend hundreds on Chinese cartoon merch during an economic crisis are funny, but they're not interesting, rare, or unique. If Clottie Tomlinson gets her own sub, then maybe, but I don't think she needs one.

I'm not a medikiwi, but Bibi's illness notwithstanding, I don't think Chinny would be an asymptomatic carrier of COVID. I think she'd be dead in three days. The immune systems of deathfats, particularly old ones (and when you don't live to 45, 36 is old) are almost nonexistent. I feel like if she had the Wu Flu, she'd know about it. Still, you never know. I just want sick Bibi to flip his shit at her on livestream.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have to agree she's in too poor shape to be a silent carrier; it's theoretically possible but astronomically unlikely. I suspect within 3-4 days of exposure, she'd start feeling a bit off & within 2-3 days of that be fighting for her life in hospital. Her lung x-ray showed an abnormality that typically indicates an underlying pathology & whatever that happens to be, pulmonary issues are proving to increase risk of death significantly.

kiwifarms.net
Silver linings for Covid-19 include this current situation going down in Chantal's little apartment. I think Bibi was waking up and telling Chantal (3x, apparently) he wanted her to go to the hospital because he wanted her to get the fuck out of the apartment. He is clearly aware of the severity of this situation (whoever isn't is a total dumbass- ahem) while this morbidly obese germ talks into her camera about how "cute" it is that he's sanitizing everything. Bibi is probably in full on panic mode- he's sick, out of work for a minimum of 14 days, this giant heffalump keeps dropping hints and insinuating that there's no possible way for her to move out at this point, AND she's talking about quarantining WITH Bibi for this duration- when we all know she will be out and about to every food location she can think of, shitting in the restrooms and not washing her hands. I predict more "outbursts" from Bibi- I think he's about to run out of fucks to give (if he hasn't already) while being locked away with Chantal in their tiny apartment and we're in for a show.

Loris Yeltsin

kiwifarms.net
The way she kept laughing at Bibi and his cleaning efforts in the last video was the first time in a long time she managed to get under my skin. I'm not much of an OH NOE MUH POOR BIBI ;_; person, nor do I see him wiping everything down with Clorox as a reasonable/productive measure, but his cleaning efforts made it painfully obvious that he was legitimately worried, even panicked. Seeing her respond to this with retarded jokes and smug eye-rolling really rubbed me the wrong way. I mean, even if you think your ex is monstrously overreacting and it's all silly beans, hihi, haha, his fear is still real. Have an ounce of fucking empathy in between bites, you unwashed sow.
Anyway, as @Gorl Talk already pointed out, Chinster fondling that cream egg, touching her mouth, and then explaining it's okay because she'd wash her hands afterwards was legitimately funny still.