Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises.

raritycunt

destroy them with lazers
kiwifarms.net
This latest (and obviously fake storytime) has all the typical Chantal storytime aspects

1. A guy who she found unattractive and even mocked his appearance
2. Her being the innocent party who did nothing wrong and was totally harassed you guys!!
3. Flatulent humour, because it’s not a chantal story without a fart
4. The jealous evil other woman who calls poor Chantal a whore
5. The guy in question mysteriously vanishing the day after she had an awkward encounter for him - wow what a coincidence!
6. She’s just SO desirable and sexy that all guys want her and will even leave their wives for her

She sat here by herself shovelling calories in her face talking to her phone about shit that didn’t happen once again. She’s so sad.

Tomssu

kiwifarms.net
It warms my heart, that two of the most lovable youtubers have so unconditionally decided to support the local businesses, Chantal and DSP ❤

chantalnose.jpg
dspcoeface.jpg

Horrors of the Deep

kiwifarms.net
This latest (and obviously fake storytime) has all the typical Chantal storytime aspects

1. A guy who she found unattractive and even mocked his appearance
2. Her being the innocent party who did nothing wrong and was totally harassed you guys!!
3. Flatulent humour, because it’s not a chantal story without a fart
4. The jealous evil other woman who calls poor Chantal a whore
5. The guy in question mysteriously vanishing the day after she had an awkward encounter for him - wow what a coincidence!
6. She’s just SO desirable and sexy that all guys want her and will even leave their wives for her

She sat here by herself shovelling calories in her face talking to her phone about shit that didn’t happen once again. She’s so sad.
That woman's slot wasn't used in 15 years at least, I'm sure of it. Even looking at her photos from her youth she looked like Igor from Frankenstein.

sgtpepper

kiwifarms.net
I'm guessing this is more proof that she has Oppositional Defiant Disorder.

"Adults with oppositional defiant disorder (ODD) display a pattern of negative, hostile, and defiant behavior that lasts at least six months and includes four (or more) of the following symptoms:

1. Often loses temper
  2. Often argues with family and coworkers
  3. Actively defies or refuses to comply with rules and laws
  4. Deliberately annoys people
  5. Blames others for his or her mistakes or misbehavior
  6. Easily annoyed by others
  7. Angry and resentful
  8. Spiteful or vindictive"
I'd say she has at least #3, #5, #6, #7, & #8 down pat.

Most definitely #6. Awhile back she got angry at a fast food worker for being TOO friendly and nice in the drive-thru. She's so jealous and miserable.

hungryhippo

kiwifarms.net
No evidence, let alone proof, has emerged of Clotso getting an abortion. It didn't happen until she proves it does. She cunningly deployed that narrative when she was trying to weasel out of some especially shitty behaviour, so I dismissed it out of hand.

I don't know, I think that bit was believable, if she's as much of a sex fiend as she claims to be she must have had some accidents. I think the reason why she felt so guilty and why that came out during her breakup monologue was because Bibi always wanted kids and she admitted to cheating on Peetz. The kid could have been Bibi's and then they would have stayed together, but she had the abortion because she was still together with Peetz at the time.

Anyway, I doubt she has any proof on this, any documents probably got tossed with her takeout boxes 10 years ago and as much as I dislike her she doesn't owe it to anyone to publish whatever personal abortion receipts she has (although admittedly she's had to post her cyst things cuz they're real!!! the size of melons!!!! I lie all the time but why won't anyone believe me ??!!?)

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
if she's as much of a sex fiend as she claims to be she must have had some accidents.
look at her, then again try to imagine her as such a sex fiend... maybe there are fetishists, but, do you really think she would have such a sex drive? Everything sends her into a fit of huffs and puffs.

The kid could have been Bibi's and then they would have stayed together, but she had the abortion because she was still together with Peetz at the time.
She doesn't feel bad becuase this means that they cant have a kid together.

she feels bad because she has nothing to keep bibi from leaving.

the baby would have been an instrument to sucker him in to staying.

she would not have given a single solitary fuck about the baby until she could use him to garner sympathy/attention.

She would be as admirable a mother as fat amy.

THOTto

Kamov’s (legal) personal cum dumpster.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
she doesn't owe it to anyone to publish whatever personal abortion receipts she has
When you’re a compulsive liar who contradicts yourself constantly and want to use an event to garner sympathy, people generally expect some form of proof. It doesn’t matter if shoved a hanger up her twat either way, using an alleged abortion for sympathy is pretty low and if true it was entirely on her for not being careful.

also lol die Chantal

A borscht-on

He'll tap my ass if he needs air, and that's it.
kiwifarms.net
Last night, I watched Chantal's Chinese chow session back-to-back with "The Invisible Man" (the latter now available on a nefarious streaming site near you!). Both left me bewildered at the amount of lazy plot holes that weren't even attempted to be patched up or justified, but because this is Chantal's thread, I have to focus on her howlingly implausible and ludicrous story of that married man:

1.) Was she working the night shift, as I think she said? If so, how was she ordering Chicken katsu from that nearby Japanese restaurant in the wee hours?

2.) The job was "really easy," according to our beast. Since she considers eating in front of her phone a job, how easy was this gig? And why would she, of all people, be asked to train the new guy, and how much time, exactly, could possibly be spent training him to pick up a phone? (Bonus plausability point, however, for Chantal giving us a cunty aside about how she hates training people because there's nothing in it for her. This, I absolutely believe)

3.) He was a new hire at a company where his job was to answer phones during the night shift--in other words, a winner at life. Yet he happened to have a wife, and a house with "a really big driveway"?

4.) During this training session--a length of time she never specified--he kept talking to her about sex instead of answering his doggone phone. And Chantal was "young and naive" at the time, and never thought that all of this was inappropriate. How young? How naive? When did she become the highly-sexualized, intelligent, jaded, assertive woman of the world that she is today?

5.) Green and wide-eyed, she accepted this guy's offer to come over for "a beer." They come into his house (the one with that really big driveway, remember) and he says, "My wife is sleeping, but don't worry, she's a really deep sleeper." So why is it that they had to go and sit in his car? Which is it, Chantal?

6.) He farted. And--because the sound of my eyes rolling made me partially deaf--I wasn't sure if she said that he laughed, "Just kidding" afterwards. What was he kidding about? And why would she be appalled by this fart? In her world, that's foreplay.

7.) He happened to get fired from his job "the next day" because he couldn't get the hang of answering phones. Then wouldn't that technically be her fault, since she was supposed to train him? And then she gave another reason, which is that he couldn't really gel with the social atmosphere of the place. How social could the environment have been, if a misanthropic ogress ordering katsu during a night shift could still keep her job?

...I haven't even started on "The Invisible Man." I'm exhausted. Any insight into these points would be greatly appreciated.

Gorl Talk

kiwifarms.net
6.) He farted. And--because the sound of my eyes rolling made me partially deaf--I wasn't sure if she said that he laughed, "Just kidding" afterwards. What was he kidding about? And why would she be appalled by this fart? In her world, that's foreplay.

Fuck me for knowing this, but I think you're conflating two points. He farted, and separately asked her to touch his dick. When she didn't immediately do so, he tried to pass the request off as a joke.

(Insert "allegedly" after nearly every bloody word there)