Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 450lb Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises. Premiere deathfat all others measure up to.

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her channel description is a prime example of her disordered thinking about food & eating. The negative comments about her mukbangs/eat with mes; whatever she calls them that day revolve around her gluttony, her crass vulgarity in eating & the fact that she can't seem to eat/enjoy a simple, reasonable meal without doing her damnedest to gross "food normies" out & titillate feeders. But in her mind, she needs another channel for "those of you who hate eating".

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
They are so long they have started to curl! She puts on makeup but ignores these hairs? It has to be intentional because she doesn't even need a tweezer to yank those.
I'm not sure why she leaves them instead of plucking them. She knows they're there. I watched a brief part of her GRWM live and when she was applying moisturizer, she said "and I'm moisturizing my chin hairs heheh"

A borscht-on

kiwifarms.net
In my fair village/city/town, the fast-food places have shut down. Mind you, these are pedestrian-only outlets, so perhaps the drive-thrus everywhere else in the country are still operating; however, it's only a matter of time before they all become delivery-only, and then--who knows?--fear about other people handling food and wrappers and bags may spiral out of control, and so even that option will shut down. While a great majority of us know how to make do with what's in the pantry, this swine has been grudgingly cooking her own food these past few days, just bitchily and crankily churning out inedible-looking dribble and badly playacting as though it's scrumptious,...but we all know she's been stocking up on fast food off-camera.

And by stocking up, I mean in her sofa-sized stomach.

Worse, as she's huffing and snarling about the great inconvenience this virus is causing her, she's basically going out and doing almost daily grocery shopping, rather than loading up on essential grains, condiments, and so forth in order to be able to make the most of her channel and show us what pantry cooking (now becoming a Thing) could really be like. I mean, while adhering to the current norm of no social interaction, Chantal could be amping up views by cheerfully showing us how to make a delicious pasta meal using canned mushrooms and frozen peas, or patiently demonstrating how to easily assemble a lovely rice bowl with beans and frozen corn, or--

Shit, who was I talking about? Sorry, Kiwis. I'm spiraling out into mental gymnastics far worse than that time I tried LSD.

ETA: LSD would not be the worst thing for Chantal. So long as she filmed it.

Last edited:

BhertMern

kiwifarms.net
As I understand it, the homemade masks will go to non lethal areas of need freeing up the professional masks for the corona docs.
I don't want to PL, but I know they're also being used in lethal areas as well. Doctors and nurses are wearing them over their N95 masks in an attempt to increase the longevity of the N95 since there's still a massive shortage of supplies. And from what I've heard it beats wearing a mask made of maxi pads. Times are scary and tough.

Oh, my apologies, I'm completely ignoring Chantal's problems! The absolute tragedy of using someone else's money to buy furniture. The woes of getting a family member to co-sign for a nice apartment. The mental anguish of (apparently) trying to get out of moving in with your autistic comic book collecting sperg of an ex-fiance, just to stay in the same roach nest as your recent ex who now stomps around in the background. I do agree that she's showing signs of backing out, which is a shame. I wanted her to move and get kicked out of a luxury apartment, but whatever the future holds it will be a shit show... probably metaphorically and literally.

Edited because spelling is hard.

Last edited:

downloads

kiwifarms.net
Which side of her body looks bigger to you? I've never noticed it before, but I can barely stand to listen to her for 5 minutes.
Her left, you can really see it in her arms in her latest sleeveless videos (someone commented on it iirc a few pages ago) but you can see it in her legs from months ago. I first noticed it with those pictures I think it's thanksgiving where she's at her mom's with her sister, I thought she was posing weird, hiding the right leg behind the left, but she does it in every picture, and it's not actually hidden that's just the size difference. Then you notice that she always tries to support her right side against couches etc. There's a picture I remember, I think grandma took it of Chantal standing against her car and it's really noticeable there, but my internets being shit and I can't find it. Pure autism but that's why I think she's started fucking her eyebrows up, one side of her face is more swollen and it's stretching them differently.

KimWexlerEsq

kiwifarms.net
I know this new channel isn’t long for this world, but if we were to humour her, what’s her plan here? She already struggles to find “stories” and fascinating descriptions of her daily events while doing mukbangs (I hate that word). So, instead, she’s going to talk about that on the other channel and then completely repeat herself while eating? Or is she just going to eat in silence? I don’t think she’s quite delusional enough to believe a large segment of her audience hates to eat (WTF?) but just can’t wait to hear updates on every aspect of her life (except us, I guess), so is this a weak ploy for more AdSense revenue for her move and new furniture?

It doesn’t matter. By April 15, the only bed she will need is a hospital bed and a ventilator, and with her attitude and obvious health and longevity, her odds of getting them are about on par with Peetz’s chances with Captain Marvel.

Strine

And moth-like stars were flickereen out,
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The pure arrogance of her immediately stating that she’ll move in with Peetz after the breakup announcement. All shit aside, what made her think Peetz wanted to disrupt his own living situation on a whim? Apparently the cuck would. But it’s still disappointing. You’d think a 36 year old woman would want a place for herself instead of rooming it up with her ex like some desperate co-ed. May truths are coming to the surface, like that Bibi paid for the Roach Shack. April will be fun
It says more about Peetz than about Chantal. She knew her little soy fairy would pick up the slack when Bibi got sick of her, and she was absolutely correct. She's a selfish bitch, sure, but Peetz mortgaged his future so he could have the chance to financially support a psychotic, incontinent food vacuum who cheated on him and doesn't want to work or pay the rent. She knew he'd do whatever she wanted. Nothing you could say about Peetz conveys how pathetic he is with as much gravitas as Chantal's correct assumption that he'd move in with her does.

Karen White

kiwifarms.net
She probably has a side that she sleeps on regularly, causing the edema to pool more on that side. “Dependent edema“. That would be my best guess as to why it’s worse on one side as opposed to the other.
But, that’s only because ”society“ has made her lymph system so upset with all the evil fat shaming that it has gone on strick in protest. It’s not because her morbid obesity is crushing her circulatory system. It’s time everyone else woke up and realized the damage they are doing to her.
So don’t you worry, she has decided she likes her arms, so the swelling should start going down now. The haydur’s aren’t going to control her any longer.

Beluga

Just a little white whale on the go
kiwifarms.net
She probably has a side that she sleeps on regularly, causing the edema to pool more on that side. “Dependent edema“. That would be my best guess as to why it’s worse on one side as opposed to the other.
But, that’s only because ”society“ has made her lymph system so upset with all the evil fat shaming that it has gone on strick in protest. It’s not because her morbid obesity is crushing her circulatory system. It’s time everyone else woke up and realized the damage they are doing to her.
So don’t you worry, she has decided she likes her arms, so the swelling should start going down now. The haydur’s aren’t going to control her any longer.
But she uses a CPAP machine, with that and her sheer size can she actually, physically still sleep on the side? I always assumed she'd have to sleep belly-up!

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
But she uses a CPAP machine, with that and her sheer size can she actually, physically still sleep on the side? I always assumed she'd have to sleep belly-up!
Doesn't she need to sleep partially seated? Or was it just people speculating and assuming that she can't lie down on her back because the fat would crush her lungs from being able to breathe?

Went to look for "Foodie Beauty vlogs" and can't find it. Video announcing it seems to be gone too. Typical Chintal!

none.png

Last edited:

raritycunt

destroy them with lazers
kiwifarms.net
Doesn't she need to sleep partially seated? Or was it just people speculating and assuming that she can't lie down on her back because the fat would crush her lungs from being able to breathe?

Went to look for "Foodie Beauty vlogs" and can't find it. Video announcing it seems to be gone too. Typical Chintal!

View attachment 1203680
BC82C880-56C4-4E4A-9374-40EB11E12E01.jpeg
No it’s still there, for now

AngelBitch

dusty vagina gorl
kiwifarms.net
She once did a video where she 'woke up' on camera and she fake slept on her left side. lives she's done in bed she's always laying on her left side. I'm pretty sure she can and does sleep on her left side.

eta: I'm ashamed this information lives in my head.