Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
True & Honest Fan
I thought those were tomatoes 🤷‍♀️
Were they not orange chicken with orange-sesame glaze? I don't think she even bothered to tell us what she ordered, although it was obviously two meals (on cam, at least)

She sure is giddy at the start... And I notice that trying to open a freakin' soy sauce bottle almost gave her a heart attack.

soy.JPG

Look at all that flesh...

Pizza Sloth is the ninja and got it right...

lol remember that she mentions at the start of her story that she was dating Peetz at the time and yet questioned why a married man would invite her over to his house at night?

Aight. Why would a woman, already in a relationship, go over to a coworker's house late at night knowing that he had made sexual innuendos to her in the past? She talks about being naive (she was in her mid-20s at this point, certainly no teenager) but shit, even from her own end it's something someone in a relationship just doesn't do.

But let's be real. Chantal is on record stating:

1) she had no problem fucking the boyfriend of her coworker, and someone she considered a friend (even excusing it since her friend was not sexual and had mental issues).

2) she had no problem flirting or hooking up with other men while dating Peetz. She obviously was flirting with this guy, and didn't see anything wrong with going to his house late at night, and we know she cheated on Peetz with Bibi.

Chantal is an amoral fuck. It's always hilarious when she gets all holier than thou when she's left a treasure trove of stories indicating just how fucking horrible of a person she's been.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
How long until she has a "moment" again and swears off mookbongs?
Maybe a little longer than usual. Usually her come to Jesus moments happen after she's gone and wasted time at an ER or at a doctors office. But I think even Chinny has enough sense to know the ER isn't going to put up with her dumb cheese overdose bullshit at the moment.

Pizza Sloth

Gluttony is not a secret vice.
Maybe a little longer than usual. Usually her come to Jesus moments happen after she's gone and wasted time at an ER or at a doctors office. But I think even Chinny has enough sense to know the ER isn't going to put up with her dumb cheese overdose bullshit at the moment.

I'm picturing Chantal at the ER and being asked to list all places she's visited and had in contact directly or indirectly including any food establishments, take out, delivery.

Wooden Spoon

Bootytroubled
Can you nice ladies tell me why all the fat bitches make up their hair so it looks like someone took a dump on their head? Is it to avoid eating their own hair or do they just want their head to be shaped like a candy corn?

I think I can answer this one for you. A bit of a PL...I have very, very long hair. Thick hair, too. It takes 45 minutes to brush alone, and it can be exhausting at times. To style takes longer. Death Fatties do not have the endurance/strength needed to brush their own hair and style it. I have seen it a lot on my 600 lb life, too. Unless you have someone that washes it/styles it for you, long hair is easy to just whisk into a shit bun that sits on top of your head. Plus it stays out of the way so when they eat, morsels of precious food don't get caught in the oily strands.

Can you nice ladies tell me why all the fat bitches make up their hair so it looks like someone took a dump on their head? Is it to avoid eating their own hair or do they just want their head to be shaped like a candy corn?

It's the equivalent to the mullets that moms gave all of their little girls so they wouldn't get food in their hair. They wouldn't want to have to delay that shit getting into shoved into their maws by having to untangle it from the grease trap of their unwashed, scalp scale seasoned manes.