Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises.

Her face looks fucking fat. She really packed on some serious weight this past month and you can easily see it.

How long until she has a "moment" again and swears off mookbongs?

Chantal is in her manic phase of eating everything in sight. As soon as she starts driving around at night in search of food it's coming to a peak. She'll do that for a while & then something will happen. At this point in her mania, it will take a medical episode. She'll either suffer severe constipation or the complete opposite & take herself to the ER. She may get chest pains & have more breathing problems, but in the end (unless this time it kills her) she'll bounce back telling us how her BP is normal, that the doctor never mentioned her weight being a problem & will be told to see her family doctor for a follow up -that will never happen.

Then we may get her drinking water for a few hours, maybe juicing, or OMAD, or plant based or one of the other thousand things she's tried, till she sees an Arby's commercial & she's back at the drive-thru.

This time her little bump in the road is her moving. If she does go through with it, we'll probably hear how her kitchen still isn't unpacked or set up yet, so the Uber Eats guys can breathe a sigh of relief -their jobs for now are safe.

Even if she cooks something, it never gives her the same pleasure as fast food, so it doesn't last long. I predict Chantal doing mukbangs till they kill her. Food is her life.

I'm really looking forward to these next weeks. Bibi too I imagine.
10 days till moving day.

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
Can you nice ladies tell me why all the fat bitches make up their hair so it looks like someone took a dump on their head? Is it to avoid eating their own hair or do they just want their head to be shaped like a candy corn?
No, sir. We are all hygienic, active and fit ladies who take time with our appearances. Did I mention chic? Even if one of us were to sport a poop bun to run a marathon, teach Kung Fu, fly a jet fighter, or give birth to quintuplets, it would be only the most elegant version, the "fecal chignon".

A borscht-on

He'll tap my ass if he needs air, and that's it.
Can you nice ladies tell me why all the fat bitches make up their hair so it looks like someone took a dump on their head? Is it to avoid eating their own hair or do they just want their head to be shaped like a candy corn?
Because all that hair gets in the way of feeding. And if a few errant strands make their way near the trusty face-hole or trough, then au revoir to them--they're going down, too.

74 Screaming Armadillos

This user is not human.
I got you.

Archive (only the first 24 minutes):
Friday Night Live - Livestream (April 3rd 2020 | 2020-04-03 | 03.04.2020)

Archive
MUKBANG 먹방 BBQ ROTISSERIE CHICKEN, ANTIPASTI, GREENS AND RANCH
Youtube video (April 5th 2020 | 2020-04-05 | 05.04.2020)

Last edited:

12FluidOunces

Its A Beautiful Name && No One Has The Name
Miss Chins-A-Lot is valiantly ordering takeout to support her local eateries because they are being hit the hardest during the pandemic. She's on the front lines of the battle. Look at how hard she's working:
View attachment 1215651

chinesefood.jpg
Oh me so sorry, me thought you say "she should get the Chinese Food" ching chong ching

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
It surprised me that she took a place with stairs but maybe it was the only place where they were accepted as tenants. Landlord could care less if she decides the stairs are too much - standard leases are a year & while she can assign the remainder of a lease to a sub-tenant, that new person still has to pass whatever checks the landlords runs.

Added" CT scan TOMORROW? Considering damned near EVERY test & procedure has been cancelled save for really urgent stuff, that tells me they're concerned her hilar adenopathy is caused by something pretty nasty.

We all know Chantal is repulsive but sometimes it surprises me. She scratches her foot right in the beginning on the video (like she had the option to at least edit it out) and then reaches in the jar spreading all her foot fungus and then cave man style digs her fingers and nails into the rotisserie chicken. Finally she decides to get up and wash her hands which gives me the feeling like that's the first time she's washed her hands since being home.

"Things are starting to thrive again in the animal life and the nature, because of the lack of human uhhh pollution and that just proves how much of a disease we are in this world."
Can this dumb land whale get anymore stupider? Human beings are not the "disease" of the world, but greedy and selfish people like Chantal are. Since this pandemic has started, people have been coming together to help others and are volunteering, meanwhile Chantal still continues to overconsume like a greedy, selfish pig.
The disease of the world isn't humans. It's literally huge corporations or individuals who do not care about the environment and others, and mainly care about themselves. Chantal is the disease.

"What do diseases do... they destroy." Yeah, just how Chantal has destroyed every public toilet that she's ever come in contact with.

Beavis

Dilweed
It surprised me that she took a place with stairs but maybe it was the only place where they were accepted as tenants. Landlord could care less if she decides the stairs are too much - standard leases are a year & while she can assign the remainder of a lease to a sub-tenant, that new person still has to pass whatever checks the landlords runs.

Added" CT scan TOMORROW? Considering damned near EVERY test & procedure has been cancelled save for really urgent stuff, that tells me they're concerned her hilar adenopathy is caused by something pretty nasty.

Chantal will probably just stay downstairs and sleep in the living room if there aren’t any first floor bedrooms.

Stephan Kang

"Bota digjet, kurva po krihet."
True & Honest Fan
= CT scan TOMORROW? Considering damned near EVERY test & procedure has been cancelled save for really urgent stuff, that tells me they're concerned her hilar adenopathy is caused by something pretty nasty

Canuckfag here: the only people going in for procedures now are the "holy fuck you're gonna die" people. Think...heart bypass surgery level of fucked. Fucked enough so that the risk of C19 is *less* than the procedure/recovery.

If Chinny does, in fact, have something booked, she is, in the terms of my people, SOME FUCKED.

*edited cause formating is hard and I'm a rétard

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
True & Honest Fan
Off to wash her hands. Get a look at that claw. Fucking savages, nay even wolves are tidier eaters.

hands.JPG

At 4;31 she must have had one heinous tic, because she edited something out there. The way her hand is waving and twitching when she comes back is the giveaway; that's one of her tic moves...

She is getting annoyed that people have been "keeping tabs" on how often she goes out for groceries, and rolls her eyes irritably at them. She then goes on to say her family decided to get grandma her food every two weeks to cut down on exposure time. Somehow, this does not translate into the notion that the beast might only shop every two weeks for herself to limit exposure.

She had to go shopping again. She had no choice. The cats were out of crunchies, so she had to go. That was brave of her; what could cats do without crunchies?

In fact she got tons of stuff for the cats. Lotsa treats for BBJ!!! And, as an aside, "more than enough food", which suggests she might have tomorrow covered. She says she'll have to stock the new fridge "when she moves", another unavoidable trip to the market still long (ten days?) in the future...

As she heaps the last of the ranch on her plate, she assures us this is her one and only meal of the day. She is a dainty gorl, it seems. She then swallows a spoonful of the stuff.

"Honestly?" she says after stuffing her mouth, "I hear angels now..." Memo to Clotso: that usually means you are dying.

"I was very careful" she says, about the store. "Weren't we?" she says to no one. Meanwhile she is slobbering food all over herself, her hands are filthy and there is sauce on her arms, she has food on her clothing and all over her tabletop. She looks very "careful", sure...

She blathers about washing her hands.

care.JPG

Portrait of a Careful Woman Eating (2020)

Our culinary expert is not even sure what she is eating. "Must be a pepper or something..."

She goes into a weird environmental rant because there is a bird singing (it wasn't an angel after all) Pollution has vanished, so the birds sing again (I presume that no birds sing in April in Canada? Can't be that she's a pompous ass, can it?) "That just proves what a disease we are on this world" she says chortling, very pleased with herself for her cynical remark.

Clotso will never understand this, but she is a walking environmental catastrophe. She eats four times as many animals as a normal woman. She leaves an oversized carbon footprint for her reliance on food deliveries, midnight runs, fast food, and probably wasting utilities at home. Her ignorance of her own stupid wastefulness is easily one of the aspects of her I find most annoying, but there are too many aspects to count, really.

No sooner did she make her quip about humans being a disease on the planet, she made this very punchable lovable face:

waste.JPG

And then this one:

yuck.JPG

"What do diseases do?" she asks rhetorically, like she's talking to idiots. "They destroy" You fucking munchkins are so stupid, you get it now? Isn't she cool for being so edgy?

The philosopher queen looks like this as she savors making such an intellectual point. Doesn't she just ooze wisdom and logos?:

philosphy.JPG

She then drinks from a plastic water bottle.

She never actually mentions moving until 11:30, well past halfway in. Her helper friend bailed on her because of deadly virus, so Chantal says she will be staying in "until I need to move", which completely does not address the point she just made about her friend. Chantal paints herself as the hero. It was she who said "it's better off if you just stay home", even though she seems kind of eye-rolly and peeved a bit about it. "She has kids and stuff", and we all know how Chantal is a lover and protector of children.

After protecting her "friend" from the deadly virus, she found some movers who can help (apparently, it is OK if the movers die; she is worried about her friend's children) Lazy sacks of shit Chantal and Peetz will wait outside while they bring the shit in. "It's shust the schmart shing tchoo do", she says, her mouth stuffed with food.

Her mom is also probably going to get infected help.

"No hugs" she says, with a phony sad face.

She waxes enthusiastic about the "Auntie Passtie" bar. Whenever she thinks of going to the store, she thinks of the salad bar (smart move in a pandemic! At least we know she's lying)

For some weird reason, after this she gets silent and looks depressed. "So..." she says, looking strangely world-weary and depressed, "I'm getting pretty excited", she says dully. "Little sad" she admits, "more excited" she adds, the philosopher queen returning.

She finally addresses Peetz at 15:12.

peetz.JPG

Lucky Peetz gets to see this every day!

"There won't be the same affection" she admits. But since he is her "best friend" they will be hanging out together and doing things together, like playing Nintendo. "It's gonna be fun", she says without conviction.

Oh, by the way, totally slipped her mind. Tomorrow is her CT scan (in the middle of the death virus?) So, she will have to go out tomorrow. I daresay that at least since the virus scare started, she has been going out and mingling in society a lot more than she used to! Good for her!

"I'll go out, get that done, and go home" she says with a resolute, no-nonsense shake of her head. No way she'll stop for fast food; she knows what she must do... However, she looks annoyed and peeved about it; it is the same look she has when she promises a diet right before a massive binge.

She will be screened at the door. Heheh, let's see if she passes.

She will get the CT on her chest "to find out...uh...what's going on...with that thing..." She sure takes zero interest in her own medical condition.

She says farewell, and doesn't even look one smidgen crazy when she does it:

crazy.JPG