Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
Chinny trying to be "profound" is perhaps the cringiest thing ever. You're the disease Chinny, YOU. Absolutely everything she does is obnoxious--the fake British BBJAYYY, the fucking eating noises, the abject stupidity and self-absorption, the FILTH.
Good luck Peetz, you bought this, you own it now.😏

Madam Spergwell

moist
True & Honest Fan
She is REALLY tempting fate at this point by going out every day.
]
3vjare (1).gif

3vjaj3.gif

She is REALLY tempting fate at this point by going out every day.
That first clipwow.
With her bulging, far apart, inflamed sodium eyes...she reminds me one of the inbreeding exhibits.
I was able to watch Chantal 2018-2019 , looking for lols. But I just cannot do CHANTAL 2020. It's too disgusting.
Thank you all for the recaps.
Chantal, you're not weird. You're repugnant!

She doesn't wipe her mouth anymore. She leaves the sauce (or whatever else) all over her lips, as long as she can stand it. How long can she hold off before giving in to the desire of licking it away?
Each second is agony to her.
But she does think she's hot shit when she does this.
In reality, she'll forever be a ditchpig.

ETA: if the CT is tomorrow, she will surely get the results back before moving.
My prediction 🔮 results of the CT will be serious & THAT will set off the chimpout.

One of my favorite things Chantal does is respond ”how do you know?” when someone says she doesn’t do something beneficial.

She said in the video before last, with the short, brown (tucked in lace)front that "she hadn't washed in 5 days."
So we do know because she alerts us to her filth.
Remember when Chantal used wet wipes for 6 weeks, after being cleared to shower by her doctor?
Kiwifarms remembers.

Last edited:

Cant_Stop_Won't_Stop

FULL BARS!?!?
That wasn't a salad.. that was a ranch soup monstrosity. Why can't deathfats eat a salad without a whole tub of dressing and extra just in case? You can always tell when she's feeling remorseful about a binge whenever she mentions 'leafy greens' multiple times. Gotta get those vitamins in.
Why does she need soooo many cat treats? Iirc she showed us once before a whole drawer full of cat treats and she went through it rather quickly. How much is she feeding them? To buy their love.. She even screeches, yells, and sings to SHAMMM when he's not with her. In the car, by herself, in her lives. It's odd to the point that I think her mannerisms towards her cats are ticcish. Whenever she's bored, wants to fill the silence, needs to change the subject fast, or just wants to be obnoxious, she randomly makes odd inhuman demonic shreaks, screeches, and yells for no other apparent reason. I think she's also admitted to doing this from a very early age and just never stopped. She likes to play it off as 'oh im just weird/quirky' heehee. It's one thing to talk to your pet in your own way, whether it be baby talk or cute pet names, but I think I'm on the far leaning side when I say most people aren't constantly harassing their pets in this manner, especially when they're alone in their car driving in the wee hours looking for an open mcdicks..
I also wonder with all that it going on and how her condition is depreciating, if her tics are coming out in public? To see that irl... She says she holds her breath when people walk past her, and ive seen a pic of her possibly doing this once in farmboy. It looked like she was 'striking a pose' but she could have also been holding her precious untainted filthy air to herself. Us peasants are too dirty to be breathing around her Royal Cuntyness.
She said they put up hand washing stations at the entrance and exit off the grocery store. Said she used them too. This braphog doesn't wash her hands after blasting her loose, high fat, super cheesy diet all over the great Ottawa area, what makes you think she'd wash her hands there?

Botchy Galoop

Socially Distant
And, as an aside, "more than enough food",
I noticed the weird edit at the end of this statement. It appeared to me that she probably edited out the part where she completed this truncated sentence with "so I won't have to go shopping again until I move."
She thought better of this, because she knows damn well she will be hitting the shops again tomorrow, or the next day, and didn't want to take the heat from her hayders.

Also, I regret that I only have one "winner" to give you. Your whole comment was most excellent.

No joke if Chantal would've owned the shit that she does that would even be somewhat respectable. Looking at her, she is hedonist in the classical sense of the word and all her goals are aligned with pursuit of pleasure. Bitch will die from cheese overdose soon enough, but she will die knowing that she ate and received pleasure from all the cheeses that the world has to offer. She even managed to monetize her journey on eating shit.

You gotta admit, you can fault her for a lot of things but not for a lack of focus on pursuit of pleasure. If not for her diet and tears of her fattening ass I'd actually have a spark of respect for a person that doesn't give a shit and pursues whatever she wants.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
True & Honest Fan
No joke if Chantal would've owned the shit that she does that would even be somewhat respectable. Looking at her, she is hedonist in the classical sense of the word and all her goals are aligned with pursuit of pleasure. Bitch will die from cheese overdose soon enough, but she will die knowing that she ate and received pleasure from all the cheeses that the world has to offer. She even managed to monetize her journey on eating shit.

You gotta admit, you can fault her for a lot of things but not for a lack of focus on pursuit of pleasure. If not for her diet and tears of her fattening ass I'd actually have a spark of respect for a person that doesn't give a shit and pursues whatever she wants.

That would be fine and dandy if she died from eating all the cheeses in the world and got pleasure from them.

She may find it kinda sucks to be on her deathbed over processed American cheese slices and Velveeta, or the occasional block of cheddar,

On top of that, have you ever seen a more miserable hedonist in your life? When the meal's over, she looks defeated and depressed.

I would say her one saving grace is that for a narcissist, she hates herself almost as much as we do.

Let's see if she mentions her CT scan again. I would think that all non emergent diagnostics are cancelled in Ottawa/Montreal just as they are just about every where right now. Just throwing this out there- Hilar lymphadenopathy can be caused by a multitude of things from cancer and inflammatory illnesses to heart disease and accompanying types of pulmonary hypertension. That couldn't be it though. Chinny eats so healthily and exercises when the camera isn't rolling. No matter what the cause is, one thing is guaranteed. Chinny will do the exact opposite of whatever medical advice is given. Especially so if it means giving up her junk food. It is impossible to feel any sympathy for someone like that.

Side note- Stay safe everyone!

Clarification Needed: Chantal said that they found "that thing" with her lungs during a CT scan back in August and said it was a granuloma. But previously, she said it was during a chest Xray last month when they diagnosed it as hilar lymphadenopathy. I do not recall her ever saying that she had a previous CT scan nor diagnosis of granuloma, just PE and blood clots.

Before Kiwifarms, I never knew that so many grown adult women could be such spoiled, fucking brats. The term 'brat' conjures this image of a child that never wants for anything or appreciates what they do have. They operate from this baseline of, "I deserve this. This is owed to me." They lack gratitude.

Chantal in a nutshell.

But eventually, those same kids experience life outside the comfortable, insulating bubble when they enter the workforce or experience a great loss of some kind. Because it's paradoxically only through struggle and pain and humility that real purpose (and maybe happiness) is found. Not trying to go full Buddha here (I know where I am), but there's some truth to the adage that you can't have the :optimistic: without a little 🌧. Hee hee!

Chantal's got a lot of disgusting qualities (and I'm including in that list the coprophilia). But it's her constant seething anger and entitlement that unnerves me the most. Chantal is that kid that never left the bubble, cause she never had to. She's been coddled her entire life. Her life's purpose is to give into every fleeting impulse and HOW DARE THAT PEON AT MCDONALDS GIVE HER A FILET O' FISH AT MIDNIGHT WITHOUT A SMILE ON HIS FACE. IT BETTER BE FRESH TOO, OR SOMEONE'S CALLING CORPORATE!

This bitch can fuck right off. The world doesn't owe her anything,

It doesn't owe her:
  • A fully furnished, luxury apartment in the middle of a pandemic that's destroying the economic livelihood of people who actually work and contribute to society.
  • The best doctors with the most compassionate bedside manner when she ODs on ranch dressing for the millionth time.
  • Protection from the "bullies' that point out these uncomfortable truths.
I hope the deteriorating health of this woman as the result of her own selfish choices does humble her at some point. But I've been watching for too long, and I'm not optimistic. This upcoming move, and all the ways it will personally inconvenience her lazy ass, will be interesting to watch.

Dog Prom 3D

I’ve seen crazier things in a toilet.
True & Honest Fan
I wonder if Chantal is talking about getting a CT scan because she's received so much pushback on her relentless driving around for food that she feels like she needs an excuse to explain why she's going out again. I just don't think she realizes that all non-emergency medical services have more or less shut down until the Covid crisis passes. She really does seem to be almost deliberately ignorant about what is going on around her.

I've noticed myself being more careful around the house. No walking on the staircase in socks, being really aware when lifting weights, and similar. Unless I break a bone so badly it results in a compound fracture or my appendix ruptures, I would not go near a hospital on a bet. Even if her CT scan story is true, it shows how dumb she is because she seems to have little anxiety over going to a medical facility and receiving a scan of her lungs during a time when almost all CT imaging is done for people with a virus that destroys their lungs.

If she really is going in for a CT scan, here's hoping she's got so many competing infections going on that inhaling Covid just sort of seasons the toxic stew she's got simmering inside that bloated carcass she calls a body.

And to beat that dead horse, she's never looked worse. Her eye bulging is particularly alarming. Watching her tear into that chicken was absolutely macabre. At this point no one can convince me she isn't taking requests to do certain things in her videos - ripping into a chicken carcass with her bare, stubby hands, smearing food all over her mouth and chins, extravagantly licking and sucking her fingers, making certain noises when consuming specific foods. Not necessarily even feeders - plenty of people out there like to watch disgusting shit like this and worse, and it will be interesting to see how far she lets her boundaries get pushed.