Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 450lb Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises. Premiere deathfat all others measure up to.

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For someone that has always proclaimed she's more of a a "savory" than "sweet" tooth Chantal sure does eat a lot of sweets.
This is a weird lie that a lot of fat people tell, and I don't know what it serves. It kinda fits in the "I eat like bird! " family of claims. Maybe they think they immediately look thinner once they tell people these lies , or they want us all to think that they must have a "glandular" condition. It's obvious they eat too much of something, and it doesn't matter if that something is sweet or salty or bolth.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This ‘Bibi is sick, probably Covid, we’re going to have to quarantine’ idea she has is a perfect example of her being unable to think ahead. She pretended it was Covid for maximum sympathy points, when she could have just said Bibi is catching a cold and we’re watching him carefully.

Because she went with Covid, she’ll catch a mountain of hate when she inevitably breaks quarantine to go to moms or grandmas to get birthday cake, and when she sees Peetz to get more cake and when she goes to the grocery store to get even more cake. It all could be avoided but at this moment, she wants the worried comments and stay healthy remarks.

I laughed when she offered Bibi candy immediately after saying she had no more. Sure Jan. Like she’d ever be out of candy. She probably has more candy stocked up than a Morman family of ten.

meowmix

kiwifarms.net
Is Diarrhea a Symptom of COVID-19?
A new study published Wednesday in The American Journal of Gastroenterology claims that digestive issues—like diarrhea, vomiting, and abdominal pain—may be more common in those with COVID-19 than was once thought, with up to half of patients diagnosed with the disease in the study issuing complaints of those issues. Also important: Compared to study patients without gastrointestinal issues, those who had GI complaints had a higher risk of mortality.

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think she and Bibi should assume that he has Covid 19 and take all of the same actions warranted. If he just has a cold, no big deal. Quarantine is the rule because going out to get tested for an incurable virus is pointless and risky. If she doesn't stay in for the next 14 days she should get all the hate even if it turns out that Bibi has a cold. He could also have the flu.

Gorl Talk

kiwifarms.net
An interesting insight into Chantal's level of cleanliness and/or basic logic: at 16:45 she says, "I'm not sanitizing the creme egg with Clorox wipes, I'll wash my hands after." Implying that it needs cleaning, and perhaps was recently handled by Bibi or the delivery guy. Or maybe it's just that the thing she's about to eat has been in close quarters with Bibi, who is suspected (maybe; she lies) to be sick. She seems to be missing the crucial difference between sanitizing something BEFORE it comes in contact with your mouth, and AFTER.

She then rips into the presumably unsanitary package, grubbing the chocolate with her hands as she eats. She then picks up a presumably unsanitary fortune cookie, opens it, and mauls it with her hands before eating.

Cloroxing every last thing in the apartment does seem like overkill, but there's a middle ground where she could take some reasonable steps to try and stay healthy. But she won't do even that. I think she's showing us that although she claims to be worried, she's immediately refusing to take the situation (definite existence of pandemic; possible new existence of coronavirus within her apartment) seriously - not if it requires her to lift a finger or change one habit.

Also, she waited until he was in the shower, i.e. out of earshot, to talk about how he was waking up in the middle of the night, concerned for her health. IF this happened, he was concerned for her FILTH.

Random Internet Person

Panzer Vor, motherfuckers!
kiwifarms.net
Damn. We finally get some comical snark from Bibi and he won't be in videos soon. Now we get to see a lot more of our resident nasally cuck, Peetz.

As low as Chantal is already, this is still a significant downgrade.
Eh, Bibi really didn’t like being recorded, and he seemed like he was cool with Chantal for a while. I guess all the hanging out with Peetz and the health problems was the straw that broke the camel’s back.

hamburgerlardraid

Pro-Cyberbullying Activist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Damn. We finally get some comical snark from Bibi and he won't be in videos soon. Now we get to see a lot more of our resident nasally cuck, Peetz.

As low as Chantal is already, this is still a significant downgrade.
I look forward to Chantal trying to parrot more of Peetz's politics in an attempt to strike up conversation. We saw how much m.i.l.k there was in the ableism video and how Chantal asked Peetz to be "educated". I hope there are more occurrences like these in the future.
:optimistic: :optimistic: :optimistic:

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
Has she mentioned if Bibi is still working? Because if he is, and she posted this video and she's lying about him not feeling well and someone from his work sees it, she's going to fuck him over hard. She's such a fucking moron (we know, I know) but goddamn. And she has to quarantine now but she won't, she needs to film her usual fascinating adventure content for her incredible new channel.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She mentioned something about how he'd had to call work & that they were both quarantining for 14 days. Unless/until he has to be admitted to hospital with serious symptoms, he's unlikely to get tested at this point. That's part of the frustration with this pandemic - we just don't have enough tests & reagents to be testing everybody presenting with mild symptoms. In other words - the actual numbers of people out there infected with this is probably an order of magnitude or more, greater than the "official" counts. As to her venturing out on her jaunts. Store staff of all kinds, law enforcement - all have a quickly decreasing amount of patience for that kind of bullshit right now. The province & her city under official states of emergency. Before she decides to go gallivanting, she might want to have a look at how that impacts civil rights she takes for granted. While law enforcement here are not known for "jack booted thuggery" as a rule, they don't have to put up with her idiocy either.

Dog Prom 3D

I made it rain shrimp! What'd *you* ever do?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh god, Bibi... He should have dumped her last year. I think he decided to help her through her surgery because that seemed like the decent thing to do, and because she ate her way out of the first surgery then botched her recovery because she couldn't stop eating, he left it too long. If he has to die in that fetid apartment with that unwashed mountain of idiocy babbling about take out and furniture as the last things he hears before going into the great beyond, how long will it take her notice?

It's often discussed, how stupid Chantal is, but she is genuinely low-IQ. Not as bad as Kailyn Wilcher, but lord she's dumb. I do not think on any level that Chantal understands that if you handle contaminated items, then eat a meal, that washing your hands after eating will not help in any manner. I do not think she understands why Bibi is frantically trying to wipe down the apartment with Clorox. I do not think she really gets that parts of North America are weeks, possibly days depending on location, from shutting down entirely and that food access and delivery will be threatened. We all were marveling that she waited in her car in the early morning hours to be able to get into Farm Boy, shat without washing her hands after, bought a meal's worth of food, and then ate her tacos as if she were being punished. Her bizarre behavior was seen as being slovenly (which it was), short sighted and delusional, but I sincerely believe now that Chantal is too stupid to understand that she will no longer be able to buy food daily, let alone find what she wants on the shelves. The ground-level knowledge of germ-theory that grade-schoolers know is beyond her.

Her personality became so stunted by her endless desire to eat, so it seems many times like she is just a gross monster in thrall to an addiction, but there have been clues - unable to keep what sounds like a basic job as an admin, her utter lack of self-control in any regard, her willingness to absorb any theory of the moment regarding food. I thought she was just trying to avoid taking genuine medical advice so she could keep eating, and she was, don't get me wrong. But I now think she is too stupid to follow medical instructions. She's too dumb to understand the difference between a bariatric doctor's advice and the advice of a ghost from the future. Think back to her NYE video. She knew Peetz was coming back to the room but carried on like she was sad and alone? It wasn't a time miscalculation. She was just too dumb to think ahead and realize her story couldn't work if Peetz came strolling in.

And the hell of it is, I don't think her stupidity will take her down. I suspect Bibi, her grandma, Peetz and her parents have likely all been put at terrible risk because she's an asymptomatic carrier who may not develop symptoms, a Typhoid Mary of Covid-19. All because she never stopped shopping for food or understood how viruses spread. She's the kind of dumb that will kill everyone around her.

dismissfrogs

kiwifarms.net
I hate to be that bitch but
Sailor Moon recently passed its major Anniversary (which someone else already said) and part of the celebration/recognition was a remake of the tv anime; all gorgeous and sparkly and HD and everything - and also a re-release of all the manga in massive, newprint collector anniversary volumes. If Cucky Peetz is buying these ones I can see why they would go for like $40 CAD.... they are bigger than a typical manga graphic novel, have pages of full colour artwork in them, and have these glossy covers with glitter and shit.

View attachment 1200807

on the left and middle are the old, original books from the 90s for virgins. on the right is the new shit for chads.
I will join this autism.

sailormooncomic.PNG

Peetz will ultimately have spent ~480$ on Sailor Moon comics by the time this edition ends.

The previous edition would be ~160$.

If he owns both, that's ~$640 on Sailor Moon comics. The previous edition is still available new.

All that money for what? Woke SJW points for reading how the girl is totally the hero not the boy?

Random Internet Person

Panzer Vor, motherfuckers!
kiwifarms.net
I will join this autism.

View attachment 1204431

Peetz will ultimately have spent ~480$ on Sailor Moon comics by the time this edition ends.

The previous edition would be ~160$.

If he owns both, that's ~$640 on Sailor Moon comics. The previous edition is still available new.

All that money for what? Woke SJW points for reading how the girl is totally the hero not the boy?
Holy shit. You think Peetz is on his way to getting his own thread?

Slight correction: the one on the left is from the 90s when people couldn't be bothered to format right to left. The middle is from 2012, Sailor Moon's 25th anniversiary, and it's your run of the mill manga publishing. The one on the right is from 2018 and I learned existed just right now. No, I'm not planning on buying any of them. However, you can clearly see the level of "how much of a fan are you?" evolving with each one.