Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises.

Free the Pedos

What the fuck's a washing machine doing in a pub?
It doesn't owe her:
  • A fully furnished, luxury apartment in the middle of a pandemic that's destroying the economic livelihood of people who actually work and contribute to society.
  • The best doctors with the most compassionate bedside manner when she ODs on ranch dressing for the millionth time.
Excuse you, she's in the outpatient eating disorder program and she gets NO HELP!

At this point no one can convince me she isn't taking requests to do certain things in her videos - ripping into a chicken carcass with her bare, stubby hands, smearing food all over her mouth and chins, extravagantly licking and sucking her fingers, making certain noises when consuming specific foods. Not necessarily even feeders - plenty of people out there like to watch disgusting shit like this and worse, and it will be interesting to see how far she lets her boundaries get pushed.
There's no bottom when you're a bottomless pit. I'm fully expecting a merch line at some point. I'm sure there are at least a couple sad fucks that would drop $20 on a Foodie Beauty t-shirt that says in all caps, "SHHH! I SAID SHHH!" or "EAT A FAT DICK, MANDY!"

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

True & Honest Fan
Chantal said that was her first meal of the day and later reiterated that she was so hungry because she hadn't eat all day. Don't lie Chantal, you're better off just not saying anything because no one in their right mind is thinking that you didn't hit up at least two drive-thrus when you were out. That'd be like a ȷew walking past a penny on the sidewalk: it just didn't happen.

I saw eggplant clown and was inspired
eggplantclown.jpg

clusterfuckk

Just a Karen with a hate hard on
I am still conflicted as to what side of the Ottawa river this bitch lives on. They are monitoring routes between Ottawa & Gatineau and stopping everyone trying to cross to make sure they are conducting 'essential' business. Not sure how eating fast food in Ottawa is considered essential; which leads me to believe she lives on the Ottawa side. I know this has been speculated thousands of times but it seems very odd she is able to cross over multiple times in a week and them not stopping her. I am pretty sure they would recognize someone her size driving a clown car.

She
I am still conflicted as to what side of the Ottawa river this bitch lives on. They are monitoring routes between Ottawa & Gatineau and stopping everyone trying to cross to make sure they are conducting 'essential' business. Not sure how eating fast food in Ottawa is considered essential; which leads me to believe she lives on the Ottawa side. I know this has been speculated thousands of times but it seems very odd she is able to cross over multiple times in a week and them not stopping her. I am pretty sure they would recognize someone her size driving a clown car.
She couldn't go to farm boy on Friday because they started to control the border. Hence why she pretended she needed to go elsewhere where she could get things farmboy doesn't have. Then at midnight, when there are no control because 99% of people driving somewhere need to do so, she decided she needed to have mc Donald's. Trust me, the McDonald's at the end of the vlog, the one right after she peed outside in the parking lot in Ottawa, is in gatineau. That's why the guy at the drive-thru didn't understand her at first. Anyway, that night, she drove in Quebec and Ontario! The McDonald's is on boul du Mont-bleu and she peed near the musée de l'aviation du Canada in Ottawa.

DuckSucker

State Buttchugging Champion 2017, 2018 and 2019
I am still conflicted as to what side of the Ottawa river this bitch lives on. They are monitoring routes between Ottawa & Gatineau and stopping everyone trying to cross to make sure they are conducting 'essential' business. Not sure how eating fast food in Ottawa is considered essential; which leads me to believe she lives on the Ottawa side.
Im pretty sure it's been said she lives in Gatineau but has kept her old address either in Cornwall or somewhere in Ottawa, so even if she is stopped she can say she's "heading home" and have a government form with that address. She could also be telling people she's going into work, that she works at a fast food place and is still employed.

My parents moved from where I grew up recently into a suburb just the other side of the county line, and middle of last month they had troopers monitoring county lines and city limits and shit, but because my dad still owned the old house and still working, he was able to come and go. The troopers, even though they make it sound like it, it's not like an actual checkpoint as far as I know where they stop every single person and interrogate you.

Last edited:
This would be better if it showed her actual 'shh' tics and not the obviously fake ones.
Why exactly would a person ever choose to fake a tic, especially a tic they sometimes genuinely have? Does she not worry about becoming the landwhale that cried 'shh'?

Plus isn't that basically the equivalent of an epileptic sometimes just closing their eyes and banging into walls for the hell of it? She doesn't think it's "cute" does she? God, what a nutter.

I don't recall Chantal characterizing it as "faking a tic" she just tried to say that it's an intentional thing she does because she thinks it's cute/funny/whatever.
Well, I mean some of the clips seemed way different to others. Some where both shushes seem spasm like and involuntary, others where one kinda seems involuntary but then she'll just clearly finish it deliberately and some of course look like they're done on purpose throughout. And if some are done on purpose, I'd classify that as 'faking a tic' personally, regardless of what Chantal says on the matter.

It's fucked either way; no sane person on the planet would think a thing like that could be passed off as a 'cute' quirk.

Well, I mean some of the clips seemed way different to others. Some where both shushes seem spasm like and involuntary, others where one kinda seems involuntary but then she'll just clearly finish it deliberately and some of course look like they're done on purpose throughout. And if some are done on purpose, I'd classify that as 'faking a tic' personally, regardless of what Chantal says on the matter.

It's fucked either way; no sane person on the planet would think a thing like that could be passed off as a 'cute' quirk.

Chantal only started exaggerating the tic when people kept mentioning it. In her earlier videos, when the tic seemed involuntary, it was clear how little control she had of it. She tried playing it off as a quirk of her's, even drawing it out with the 'I said shhh' a second time after the initial tic to give the illusion she was in full control of it. But as more and more people asked what it was, she started adding a fake 'shh' to her videos and the fake ones are pretty obvious because of just how exaggerated they are.

The cuts you see in her video now are likely her cutting out the real tics to keep up this facade that it's all just for fun and not because she's mental as fuck.

But sometimes she'll forget to take a tic out in one of her videos and you get ...

Im pretty sure it's been said she lives in Gatineau but has kept her old address either in Cornwall or somewhere in Ottawa, so even if she is stopped she can say she's "heading home" and have a government form with that address. She could also be telling people she's going into work, that she works at a fast food place and is still employed.

My parents moved from where I grew up recently into a suburb just the other side of the county line, and middle of last month they had troopers monitoring county lines and city limits and shit, but because my dad still owned the old house and still working, he was able to come and go. The troopers, even though they make it sound like it, it's not like an actual checkpoint as far as I know where they stop every single person and interrogate you.
She probably did keep an Ontario address, as she uses Ontario health care and apparently has Ontario licence plates. The latter is what’s biting her in the ass, because she will get stopped every time she returns to Gatineau/Quebec - it’s a bridge, and it is indeed a checkpoint at which all out-of-province cars are stopped (except late at night, hence her exciting McDonald’s Drive Thru tour of the city). They will ask for proof of out-of-province employment, medical appointments, whatever. Bringing groceries to her grandma isn’t essential, nor is Uber Eats delivery.

She somehow managed it for the Mary Brown’s chicken (They had to let her get home, I guess. That or they didn’t want to get between a hippopotamus and her fried chicken). But if she did, we wouldn’t have heard the end of how the hot French cop only let her through specially with a wink because he was so mesmerized by her 44D curves and five days’ layers of makeup, and not because he could smell her five days’ unwashed rolls through his mask and waved her through for fear of getting closer and catching something worse than corona.

Oh well, only nine days to go. Then the fun challenges begin.

Her recent mookbangs are insane. It's almost as if she knows deep down inside that when she gets wuflu it's gonna be game over. She has way too many health issues on top of being morbidly obese to hope to be ok.

So she's eating as much as she can before she's on ventilator.

She's also looking extra nasty in that last video, greasy grey hair, greasy skin and her teeth, ugh, I don't think she's ever used a floss in her life.