Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 450lb Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises. Premiere deathfat all others measure up to.

A borscht-on

kiwifarms.net
Chintal is starting a Tik Tok. Lord help us all. You know she will gain all new haydurs. I cant wait to read those comments. Does this mean she will spend all her time blocking those people too? 🤣🤣
If we are lucky--and we have been with Chantal this year--she will pull an Anna O'Brien and give us some regular dancing segments and fashion shows. :optimistic:

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bibi mentioned getting diarrhea from Chantal's greasebomb meatloaf and she exclaimed "TMI!" Bibi mumbled something, and her response was "Yeah but I always say TMI first." Which suggests that Bibi was protesting Chantal's shaming him for mentioning diarrhea, when Chantal talks about her shits and farts in every video. :cringe:

fyi I have this archived. it doesn't want to work atm and im not going to keep needlessly kicking the poor server trying to get it through

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
For someone that has always proclaimed she's more of a a "savory" than "sweet" tooth Chantal sure does eat a lot of sweets.
This is a weird lie that a lot of fat people tell, and I don't know what it serves. It kinda fits in the "I eat like bird! " family of claims. Maybe they think they immediately look thinner once they tell people these lies , or they want us all to think that they must have a "glandular" condition. It's obvious they eat too much of something, and it doesn't matter if that something is sweet or salty or bolth.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This ‘Bibi is sick, probably Covid, we’re going to have to quarantine’ idea she has is a perfect example of her being unable to think ahead. She pretended it was Covid for maximum sympathy points, when she could have just said Bibi is catching a cold and we’re watching him carefully.

Because she went with Covid, she’ll catch a mountain of hate when she inevitably breaks quarantine to go to moms or grandmas to get birthday cake, and when she sees Peetz to get more cake and when she goes to the grocery store to get even more cake. It all could be avoided but at this moment, she wants the worried comments and stay healthy remarks.

I laughed when she offered Bibi candy immediately after saying she had no more. Sure Jan. Like she’d ever be out of candy. She probably has more candy stocked up than a Morman family of ten.

Madam Spergwell

moist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It seems like most of our favorite deathfats just hang on like cockroaches: through months-long bladder infections, weeping gunt wounds, cancer, beetus, pulmonary emboli, etc...

If Cheddar Chins gets COVID-19 she'll emerge unscathed. She'll kill multiple people around her, but she'll be just fine.

meowmix

kiwifarms.net
Is Diarrhea a Symptom of COVID-19?
A new study published Wednesday in The American Journal of Gastroenterology claims that digestive issues—like diarrhea, vomiting, and abdominal pain—may be more common in those with COVID-19 than was once thought, with up to half of patients diagnosed with the disease in the study issuing complaints of those issues. Also important: Compared to study patients without gastrointestinal issues, those who had GI complaints had a higher risk of mortality.

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
I think she and Bibi should assume that he has Covid 19 and take all of the same actions warranted. If he just has a cold, no big deal. Quarantine is the rule because going out to get tested for an incurable virus is pointless and risky. If she doesn't stay in for the next 14 days she should get all the hate even if it turns out that Bibi has a cold. He could also have the flu.

Gorl Talk

kiwifarms.net
An interesting insight into Chantal's level of cleanliness and/or basic logic: at 16:45 she says, "I'm not sanitizing the creme egg with Clorox wipes, I'll wash my hands after." Implying that it needs cleaning, and perhaps was recently handled by Bibi or the delivery guy. Or maybe it's just that the thing she's about to eat has been in close quarters with Bibi, who is suspected (maybe; she lies) to be sick. She seems to be missing the crucial difference between sanitizing something BEFORE it comes in contact with your mouth, and AFTER.

She then rips into the presumably unsanitary package, grubbing the chocolate with her hands as she eats. She then picks up a presumably unsanitary fortune cookie, opens it, and mauls it with her hands before eating.

Cloroxing every last thing in the apartment does seem like overkill, but there's a middle ground where she could take some reasonable steps to try and stay healthy. But she won't do even that. I think she's showing us that although she claims to be worried, she's immediately refusing to take the situation (definite existence of pandemic; possible new existence of coronavirus within her apartment) seriously - not if it requires her to lift a finger or change one habit.

Also, she waited until he was in the shower, i.e. out of earshot, to talk about how he was waking up in the middle of the night, concerned for her health. IF this happened, he was concerned for her FILTH.

Random Internet Person

Chopper’s doctoring!
kiwifarms.net
Damn. We finally get some comical snark from Bibi and he won't be in videos soon. Now we get to see a lot more of our resident nasally cuck, Peetz.

As low as Chantal is already, this is still a significant downgrade.
Eh, Bibi really didn’t like being recorded, and he seemed like he was cool with Chantal for a while. I guess all the hanging out with Peetz and the health problems was the straw that broke the camel’s back.

hamburgerlardraid

Pro-Cyberbullying Activist
kiwifarms.net
Damn. We finally get some comical snark from Bibi and he won't be in videos soon. Now we get to see a lot more of our resident nasally cuck, Peetz.

As low as Chantal is already, this is still a significant downgrade.
I look forward to Chantal trying to parrot more of Peetz's politics in an attempt to strike up conversation. We saw how much m.i.l.k there was in the ableism video and how Chantal asked Peetz to be "educated". I hope there are more occurrences like these in the future.
:optimistic: :optimistic: :optimistic:

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
Has she mentioned if Bibi is still working? Because if he is, and she posted this video and she's lying about him not feeling well and someone from his work sees it, she's going to fuck him over hard. She's such a fucking moron (we know, I know) but goddamn. And she has to quarantine now but she won't, she needs to film her usual fascinating adventure content for her incredible new channel.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
She mentioned something about how he'd had to call work & that they were both quarantining for 14 days. Unless/until he has to be admitted to hospital with serious symptoms, he's unlikely to get tested at this point. That's part of the frustration with this pandemic - we just don't have enough tests & reagents to be testing everybody presenting with mild symptoms. In other words - the actual numbers of people out there infected with this is probably an order of magnitude or more, greater than the "official" counts. As to her venturing out on her jaunts. Store staff of all kinds, law enforcement - all have a quickly decreasing amount of patience for that kind of bullshit right now. The province & her city under official states of emergency. Before she decides to go gallivanting, she might want to have a look at how that impacts civil rights she takes for granted. While law enforcement here are not known for "jack booted thuggery" as a rule, they don't have to put up with her idiocy either.