Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 450lb Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises. Premiere deathfat all others measure up to.

Maw

Destroyer of the luggen forums
kiwifarms.net
Anyway, all the YT haydurs use us, we are the best resource for documenting these cows. We can't do anything about it. Even haydurs that KF likes, like Kate Winslet, use our content; I've seen my very own screenshots in her thumbnails (don't worry Kate gorl, I'm cool with it). Twinks is right that if he had so much as implied Charlie Gold was flinging shit because she was insecure about her own hamplanet status (i.e. if he had accurately relayed what happened, and conceded that Chantal was right about that, which she was) then the worm would turn.
Late, but I heavily disagree with this. YT Haydurs and Kate Winslet aren’t on the same level at all. Kate uses Kiwi Farms content to make her own very original jokes and parodies while the haydurs just copy and re-tell what they see here for yt revenue.

In fact when I watch her vids I view Kate more as a fellow kiwi rather than a reader: while the haters I view more as readers rather than “one of us”.

Strine

And moth-like stars were flickereen out,
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Late, but I heavily disagree with this. YT Haydurs and Kate Winslet aren’t on the same level at all. Kate uses Kiwi Farms content to make her own very original jokes and parodies while the haydurs just copy and re-tell what they see here for yt revenue.

In fact when I watch her vids I view Kate more as a fellow kiwi rather than a reader: while the haters I view more as readers rather than “one of us”.
You do not "heavily disagree", fellow kiwi. My point was that the haydurs, whatever their stripes, use KF material; this, you concede in your own post. My point was not that Kate Winslet and other haydurs are on the same level. I don't consider them to be, but that wasn't my point.

While I'm posting: Peetz isn't going to get his own thread. Dickless failures who spend hundreds on Chinese cartoon merch during an economic crisis are funny, but they're not interesting, rare, or unique. If Clottie Tomlinson gets her own sub, then maybe, but I don't think she needs one.

I'm not a medikiwi, but Bibi's illness notwithstanding, I don't think Chinny would be an asymptomatic carrier of COVID. I think she'd be dead in three days. The immune systems of deathfats, particularly old ones (and when you don't live to 45, 36 is old) are almost nonexistent. I feel like if she had the Wu Flu, she'd know about it. Still, you never know. I just want sick Bibi to flip his shit at her on livestream.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have to agree she's in too poor shape to be a silent carrier; it's theoretically possible but astronomically unlikely. I suspect within 3-4 days of exposure, she'd start feeling a bit off & within 2-3 days of that be fighting for her life in hospital. Her lung x-ray showed an abnormality that typically indicates an underlying pathology & whatever that happens to be, pulmonary issues are proving to increase risk of death significantly.

kiwifarms.net
Silver linings for Covid-19 include this current situation going down in Chantal's little apartment. I think Bibi was waking up and telling Chantal (3x, apparently) he wanted her to go to the hospital because he wanted her to get the fuck out of the apartment. He is clearly aware of the severity of this situation (whoever isn't is a total dumbass- ahem) while this morbidly obese germ talks into her camera about how "cute" it is that he's sanitizing everything. Bibi is probably in full on panic mode- he's sick, out of work for a minimum of 14 days, this giant heffalump keeps dropping hints and insinuating that there's no possible way for her to move out at this point, AND she's talking about quarantining WITH Bibi for this duration- when we all know she will be out and about to every food location she can think of, shitting in the restrooms and not washing her hands. I predict more "outbursts" from Bibi- I think he's about to run out of fucks to give (if he hasn't already) while being locked away with Chantal in their tiny apartment and we're in for a show.

Loris Yeltsin

kiwifarms.net
The way she kept laughing at Bibi and his cleaning efforts in the last video was the first time in a long time she managed to get under my skin. I'm not much of an OH NOE MUH POOR BIBI ;_; person, nor do I see him wiping everything down with Clorox as a reasonable/productive measure, but his cleaning efforts made it painfully obvious that he was legitimately worried, even panicked. Seeing her respond to this with retarded jokes and smug eye-rolling really rubbed me the wrong way. I mean, even if you think your ex is monstrously overreacting and it's all silly beans, hihi, haha, his fear is still real. Have an ounce of fucking empathy in between bites, you unwashed sow.
Anyway, as @Gorl Talk already pointed out, Chinster fondling that cream egg, touching her mouth, and then explaining it's okay because she'd wash her hands afterwards was legitimately funny still.

CHINARED

Nosey Whore I Am💦
kiwifarms.net
Never ceases to amaze me with her gluttony 🐖 Shes eating that soup & deep fried eggrolls as an appetizer. She said shes cooking rice, chicken and vegetables😱 as she scarfing down this.
And I need to keep reminding myself that Chantal lies. That is not the way those eggrolls are supposed to be eaten. If the restaurant intended it that way, why wouldnt the give you 4 big lettuce leaves for each eggroll?? Shes just a pig and needs to eat everything. Like having numerous pickled items and olives along side her huge meals.

chantalisfat

Formerly sixcarbchiligorl, y'know.
kiwifarms.net
She looks worse than ever. Did she ever end up telling us why she was visiting the hospital so often at the beginning of the year? I remember her revealing that she wasn't going to reveal what new health conditions sprung up on her, but I can't remember if she eventually did reveal them. It definitely seems like something else major is failing in her body.

Even if it's not the coronavirus, any upper respiratory issue is likely to land her in the hospital at this point. Her lungs are basically shot.

Never ceases to amaze me with her gluttony 🐖 Shes eating that soup & deep fried eggrolls as an appetizer. She said shes cooking rice, chicken and vegetables😱 as she scarfing down this.
And I need to keep reminding myself that Chantal lies. That is not the way those eggrolls are supposed to be eaten. If the restaurant intended it that way, why wouldnt the give you 4 big lettuce leaves for each eggroll?? Shes just a pig and needs to eat everything. Like having numerous pickled items and olives along side her huge meals.
They may have provided the lettuce leaves. It was telling when she appeared to present an additional handful of mint from thin air. Who knows what other food she ordered and had hidden behind the camera with the additional fistfuls of mint.

AngelBitch

dusty vagina gorl
kiwifarms.net
She looks worse than ever. Did she ever end up telling us why she was visiting the hospital so often at the beginning of the year? I remember her revealing that she wasn't going to reveal what new health conditions sprung up on her, but I can't remember if she eventually did reveal them. It definitely seems like something else major is failing in her body.

Even if it's not the coronavirus, any upper respiratory issue is likely to land her in the hospital at this point. Her lungs are basically shot.

They may have provided the lettuce leaves. It was telling when she appeared to present an additional handful of mint from thin air. Who knows what other food she ordered and had hidden behind the camera with the additional fistfuls of mint.
you could hear her open a whole other delivery container to get more mint, which tells me there was at least another order of rolls out off camera shot.

fatfuck

kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't be surprised if she does catch it. Sanitation (among other things) is not her something she's known for. She's a nasty pig who licks ketchup packets from fast food joints. Her cats can be heard digging in their shitter and then jumping on the table where she leaves food for them. The same table she eats from.

At least next time she's in ER it'll be a real medical emergency and not a made up one like being constipated due to eating a whole tray of lasagna.

sperginity

tardian angel
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why is it in every true lolcow saga there’s always the one who did nothing wrong and yet is forced to deal with all the bullshit?
nothing really works like that, being too much of a coward to break up with a horrible waste of a person is definitely doing something wrong. Every day you stay chained to someone that worthless is a day of lost potential. It must have been clear within six months that she wasn't worth staying with, and yet he stayed for years.

THOTto

Kamov’s (legal) personal cum dumpster.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
nothing really works like that, being too much of a coward to break up with a horrible waste of a person is definitely doing something wrong. Every day you stay chained to someone that worthless is a day of lost potential. It must have been clear within six months that she wasn't worth staying with, and yet he stayed for years.
Replies like this make it incredibly easy to tell who hasn’t been in a long term abusive relationship. While that’s awesome for you, threats and use of violence, manipulation, emotional retaliation and suicidal tendencies are all too real. I’m not saying bibi is a faultless victim but there are plenty of reasons people end up trapped in shit relationships and can’t leave for one reason or another.