Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 450lb Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises. Premiere deathfat all others measure up to.

DelicateMageflower

It's Algonquin for bloodsport.
kiwifarms.net
Replies like this make it incredibly easy to tell who hasn’t been in a long term abusive relationship. While that’s awesome for you, threats and use of violence, manipulation, emotional retaliation and suicidal tendencies are all too real. I’m not saying bibi is a faultless victim but there are plenty of reasons people end up trapped in shit relationships and can’t leave for one reason or another.
And we all know Chantal is not above faking/threatening suicide attempts to get her own way. The only reason she doesn't now is because she believes has Peetz, her adoring following, and her theoretical YouTube cash to fall back on. I'm definitely here for the rude awakening.

sperginity

pee on me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Replies like this make it incredibly easy to tell who hasn’t been in a long term abusive relationship. While that’s awesome for you, threats and use of violence, manipulation, emotional retaliation and suicidal tendencies are all too real. I’m not saying bibi is a faultless victim but there are plenty of reasons people end up trapped in shit relationships and can’t leave for one reason or another.
He is a physically healthy man with a job and secure immigration status who has control over his own finances. I'm a sperg about abusive relationships and their dynamics, but I don't see any reason to think that is the case here. Being with a shitty person doesn't make it an abusive situation automatically, there has to be some kind of inappropriate control dynamic for the term to mean anything.

raritycunt

destroy them with lazers
kiwifarms.net
Agreed, Cuntal has admitted to being a manipulative spoilt brat who messes with peoples feelings and thoughts, for that reason she probably guilt tripped Bibi every time he hinted at time away from her. She’s a classic case of “I’ll kill myself if you leave” which doesn’t surprise me

THOTto

Kamov’s (legal) personal cum dumpster.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He is a physically healthy man with a job and secure immigration status who has control over his own finances. I'm a sperg about abusive relationships and their dynamics, but I don't see any reason to think that is the case here. Being with a shitty person doesn't make it an abusive situation automatically, there has to be some kind of inappropriate control dynamic for the term to mean anything.
Threatening suicide as a teen and bragging about it, crossing his boundary wishing not to be filmed which is likely to shame him, belittling and mocking him in this most recent video is a perfect example of likely emotional abuse. This is what she has copped to and shown on edited videos. Plus insisting on filming around him when she knows he doesn’t like it. She’s a shitty person who refuses to respect other people’s boundaries, lacks empathy and is willing to do whatever it takes to get what she wants. All of that falls in line with an abuser, theres no reason to believe she wouldn't threaten to try and go after his sister’s residency or lie about him raping her (lol I know)- but she has lied about rape twice and has shown she’s willing to abuse government entities to punish people who displease her. I just don’t know if it’s so cut and dry since Chantal has shown herself willing to threaten and occasionally act on fucked up shit.

*edit I know I mentioned the filming thing twice but she has all day to film and continuing to do it has always been an uneasy thing in my eyes.

Miss Anne Thrope

kiwifarms.net
You KNOW those pastries are not for Bibi. Plus, JFC .... how many condiments did she order with her meal? She is over 2,030 with just the fries, big mac, mcflurry and nuggets. The sauces have to be another 300 calories at least.
She is just an idiot ... runny nose is one of the first symptoms. She is back peddling because she still wants to go out for crap food, doesn't want to change her disgusting habits and is sooo put off that Bibi even exists.

Botchy Galoop

Socially Distant
kiwifarms.net
She is so fucking dense. "A Cold" is a Corona Virus. Whether Bibi has Covid 19 is an unknown. So he is staying home from work "today"?? He needs to quarantine for the full 14 days or get tested. She is an idiot. Yes, I am MOTI!!
She is the most unempathetic, selfish pig of all the death fat threads.
Get well, Bibi, and by all means stay home for the full 14 days. It will protect your co-workers and better yet, piss Chantal off no end.

Last edited:

Beluga

Just a little white whale on the go
kiwifarms.net
I fucking told you she was gonna be bitch and cunty, HA!

Anyway, Chantal's pinned comment is an attempt to get sympathy from people, it seems like she's already policing her comment section (there are still a few negative comments in the sea of encouraging ones from completely mental people) and I found a comment from the same guy who asked her to do the 'Aaah' noise after drinking.

g (1).jpg g (2).jpg