Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises.

• Happy International Woman's Day!

How long before Chantal has to pay $400+ for another Box Mountain removal?

• 2 weeks

Votes: 305 20.3%
  • 1 month

Votes: 323 21.4%
  • 2 months

Votes: 493 32.7%
  • 3+ months

Votes: 385 25.6%

• Total voters

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
She wants to hope her little "I live in Ontario" ploy isn't discovered by Revenu Quebec. Traditionally, rent costs on the Quebec side of the Ottawa River are lower & that's attractive to a lot of people. BUT... provincial, (state equivalent), income tax rates on the Quebec side are much higher than on the Ontario side. At the lower end of rates, they're 3 times higher & the top marginal rate is twice that of Ontario.

And you'd better believe if you owe the revenuers something due to fraud - they're coming for your steaming, stinking ass.

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
It’s not like they’re gonna give her one anyway. Medical resources are so stressed right now. She’s eating as much as she can before she’s dead.

I met a traveller from an antique land,
Who said—“Two vast and neckless arms of stone
Stand in the desert. . . . Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered balding visage lies, whose teehees,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold calories,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions ate everything
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The COVID-19 VIRUS that mocked them, and the heart that fed;

And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Foodie Beauty, Queen of Mukbangs;
Look on my Shits and Farts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Fatass, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.”

She wants to hope her little "I live in Ontario" ploy isn't discovered by Revenu Quebec. Traditionally, rent costs on the Quebec side of the Ottawa River are lower & that's attractive to a lot of people. BUT... provincial, (state equivalent), income tax rates on the Quebec side are much higher than on the Ontario side. At the lower end of rates, they're 3 times higher & the top marginal rate is twice that of Ontario.

And you'd better believe if you owe the revenuers something due to fraud - they're coming for your steaming, stinking ass.

She’s also committing insurance fraud if her car is plated and insured in Ontario but “lives” in Quebec. Insurance fraud is a big deal in Ontario and can land you in Facility Association hell (aka very high rates) for years.

Banworld

Never knows best.
Why exactly would a person ever choose to fake a tic, especially a tic they sometimes genuinely have? Does she not worry about becoming the landwhale that cried 'shh'?

Plus isn't that basically the equivalent of an epileptic sometimes just closing their eyes and banging into walls for the hell of it? She doesn't think it's "cute" does she? God, what a nutter.

Chantal fakes tics so the real ones are harder to discern. If saying 'shh I said shh' is a catchphrase of sorts like 'beauty bite', she can insist the tics are part of her brand. She's embarrassed by it, which is understandable, though people would be more gracious with her if she just acknowledged it. Chantal is capable of embarrassement, like when she hid those takeaway boxes from Bibi because she was ashamed of the amount she was eating. She just doesn't seem to extend that thinking to bodily functions or to social norms.

She's not as slick as she thinks she is either, the fake tics are very obvious because they involve lots of additional motion. She'll put her finger over her mouth when doing the 'shh', or she'll have lots of hand motion or make a facial expression. Her actual tics are sudden, involuntary, and usually target one part of the face. When Peetz told her they were out of root beer, and she did multiple shh tics, you can see that just her mouth moves. In the one posted just now you can see how quick the tics come in, and she clearly has very little control and is just closing her eyes and letting it pass. This is unlike her faked tics where she's visibly more relaxed and often gesticulates.

The only other thing I'd say is that the tics are onset by stimuli, they're not totally random. The whole root beer thing is followed by a bitchy 'well are you gonna give me some of your sprite?!' and a lot of the videos with the tics are during the most stressful parts of her cycles, that and she often has tics on the first bite of a meal because she's getting that first hit of the food high.

Chantals weird tics are such an underrated part of the Chantal experience - and someone should make proper a compilation of them with the fake tics removed.

Strine

Mad in pursuit and in possession so, Had, haveeen,
True & Honest Fan
The fake tics are easy to discern because she's a moron and she can't act convincingly. When it's the real McCoy, she jerks and shudders, and her bulging lizard eyes saccade. To use a crass, accurate allegory, it's like a woman faking an orgasm versus actually having one. Clotso's sodium orgasms are easy to differentiate as fake or real. She'd be a bad hooker, our Chinny, because she can't fake orgasms. Well, that and she's a 450lb tumour whose crotch probably looks like a trucker's armpit with a yeast infection.

I met a traveller from an antique land,
Who said—“Two vast and neckless arms of stone
Stand in the desert. . . . Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered balding visage lies, whose teehees,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold calories,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions ate everything
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The COVID-19 VIRUS that mocked them, and the heart that fed;

And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Foodie Beauty, Queen of Mukbangs;
Look on my Shits and Farts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Fatass, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.”
I'll see your English Romanticist poetry and raise you some Coleridge.

And now the CHIMP-OUT came, and it
Was tyrannous and strong:
She struck with her o'erlined eyewings,
And chased haydurs along.

Her very gut did rot: O Christ!
That ever this should be!
Yea, slimy things upon her plate
In mukbangs plain to see.

About, about, her diet to flout,
The Chinny gorged at night;
Her makeup, like a witch's oils,
Was green, and blue and white.

And some in dreams assurèd were
Of the Chinny that plagued us so;
Nine meals a day she did consume,
In the land of mist and snow.

Are those pork ribs at which Chantal
Did peer, which she then ate?
And did that Chinny eat her crew?
Is that a PEETZ? and are there two?
Is PEETZ that woman’s mate?

Her skin was red, her skin like brie,
Her teeth were yellow as gold:
Her gunt as white as leprosy,
The Night-mare LIFE-IN-DEATH was she,
Who thicks man’s blood with cold.

The balding hulk alongside came,
And with two plates of rice;
'If you don't like it, just don't watch it!'
Quoth she, and Hee Hee'd thrice.

'I fear thee, giant Mukbanger!
I fear thy star-shaped hand!
And thy brown eyes, which wheel and bulge,
And 'tis not thy thyroid gland!

I fear thee and thy overlined lips,
And thy scalp concealer, so brown.'—
Fear not, thou psych emerge guest!
Cheese prices have dropt down.

Alone, alone, all, all alone,
Alone is wide, wide she!
And never a saint took pity on
A cunt named Chantal Marie.

Beavis

Dilweed
Her recent mookbangs are insane. It's almost as if she knows deep down inside that when she gets wuflu it's gonna be game over. She has way too many health issues on top of being morbidly obese to hope to be ok.

So she's eating as much as she can before she's on ventilator.

She's also looking extra nasty in that last video, greasy grey hair, greasy skin and her teeth, ugh, I don't think she's ever used a floss in her life.
I think it's just stress eating from the upcoming move away from her chocolate love. She's completely fallen off the wagon.

She seems pretty depressed in this video, reality must be setting in pretty hard and she might be nervous about the results of that CT scan. Also LOL at "before I met Bibi I was on plentyoffish.com getting requests of men wanting to get between my toes" (or whatever it's called). It's like she completely forgets or just disregards the fact she cheated on Peetz religiously during that time lmao.

Itspinklava

We must revel in this revealeen moment
vegan butter tastes better than actual butter? What is the point of buying vegan butter when she ate chicken for dinner?
F393ED16-9FC2-431E-AB45-736E9E614ACD.jpeg

She had dairy to make the Steven sushi ranch in the newest video, but in yesterday’s antipasti video, she added the powder to bottled ranch because she says she had no dairy to mix it with. This fresh brick of vegan butter and the vat of ranch ranch make me wonder if she stopped at the grocery store while she was out for her MRI.
635A50EC-235B-43D0-A0B0-20F7CA5CCD2F.jpeg0369A393-E9FB-4B83-B58B-AEDC10F68613.jpeg

solidus

Stop eyelid shaming in 2021
She seems pretty depressed in this video, reality must be setting in pretty hard and she might be nervous about the results of that CT scan. Also LOL at "before I met Bibi I was on plentyoffish.com getting requests of men wanting to get between my toes" (or whatever it's called). It's like she completely forgets or just disregards the fact she cheated on Peetz religiously during that time lmao.

So if we take this at face value, she actively set out and planned to cheat on Peetz. Her trying to rewrite history makes it sound even worse.

Why was her right eye twitching several times, while simulating Humpty Dumpty's orgasm? @3:50
I just now noticed this but she's very much trying to emulate Steven Sushi by the way she moaned AND rocked her body back and forth like that. I've seen a couple compilation vids of his, and he does that loud moan and knocks his back against the wall in an extremely spastic manner in lots of his mukbangs. She's being very subtle here but still trying way too hard. He ain't gonna fuck you, gorl.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
True & Honest Fan
"I'll go out, get that done, and go home" she says with a resolute, no-nonsense shake of her head. No way she'll stop for fast food; she knows what she must do... However, she looks annoyed and peeved about it; it is the same look she has when she promises a diet right before a massive binge.

Well, I'm not quite sure about the "fast" part, but she did buy more food after assuring us yesterday that she had bought "more than enough" food yesterday. She'll be back buying food tomorrow too. She's like a zombie from Dawn of the Dead. She mindlessly goes food shopping because it is the only thing she knows in life. You can't tell me she was craving vegan butter or even the chocolate chip muffins that conveniently went with it; those were side-purchases for whatever the main junk she bought was (which she hasn't shown us yet, but it may turn up in a mukbang anyway).

She did seem a bit subdued when talking about the CT scan, but all she said about it was her usual vague gibberish. Results in 7-10 days, eh? I guess whoever has the Covid-19 virus can wait until that's done; everything must stop to save Clotso from herself. I do like that somewhere in her non-comprehending eggplant head, she seems to feel a twinge of apprehension about it. Or maybe she just has gas.

There might be another operation saga this year, especially if she doesn't let up on her eating regimen. I do notice the bowl of ranch has become a staple. No more dipping cups; those are for fags. I also notice she has continued to forget to buy napkins...