Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises.

Pizza Sloth

Gluttony is not a secret vice.
This channel has been doing some pretty good satire on Chantal, though the intro on this one is gold.. gold! It also taps into this new "Steven Sushi" influence on Chantal, the ranch, slurping (or trying to), the mukbang set ups she's been doing recently.

as @Dutch Courage said, Chantal did seem very subdued talking about the CT visit. First of all, WTF is "parking lot anxiety"? Is that not being able to find a spot close to the entrance and having to walk? Fear of parking in the lines? But also it's amazing she notices how people even at the entrance are in full PPE's.... yea CHantal, because there's a fucking pandemic - which is why people are supposed to only go out on a minimal basis - like she totally doesn't get how serious her near daily trips for food are. But, here we are.

She does a lot of unnecessary hemming and hawing, justifying why she wanted to try the vegan butter. So much of her rambling falls into similar "who cares" territory for me, but still... I wonder if she's trying to convince herself more than the viewer.

Her recent "home-cooked" (non-takeout or delivery) meals have included several unusual-for-her food choices... food from an Asian market, weird sodas, today's Monster drink and that butter.

She's mentioned that local grocery stores have been low on meat and out of paper products, and recently she couldn't buy whatever dairy glop one makes ranch dressing out of. I'm just thinking out loud, but I do wonder whether food shortages are adding to her panic/anxiety. I mean, they'd have to, right, according to the most basic understanding of what makes Chantal tick (tic).

I don't know, the rocking back and forth in purported ecstasy over fake butter struck me as a performance put on for herself, instead of rocking with fretful anxiety over not being able to buy exactly what she craves in these strange times. I wonder if actual butter wasn't available (it's certainly sold out where I am), but, for the time being, she's able to tell herself how DELICIOUS the fake butter is, and how it's WHAT SHE WANTED ALL ALONG. If that's what she's doing, I can't imagine this approach will last. I mean, the wrong cupcake frosting ruined her birthday. Think we'll get a tantrum on this topic?

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
She does a lot of unnecessary hemming and hawing, justifying why she wanted to try the vegan butter. So much of her rambling falls into similar "who cares" territory for me, but still... I wonder if she's trying to convince herself more than the viewer.
She is so used to over explaining because shes lying that now she just does it for mundane shit.

raritycunt

destroy them with lazers
I’m vegan and I love this product. I am irrationally irritated that Chantal even knows about it.

Chantal has insulted or done a piss poor job of almost every diet and lifestyle out there including keto, vegetarianism, fruitarianism, water fasting and intermittent fasting - her vegan attempts are just part of it. Don’t be an offended vegan, just laugh at her.

She's like a zombie from Dawn of the Dead.

I think you're thinking of Day of the Dead, where the zombies are slow and ret*rded. Those mofos ran fast in Dawn of the Dead, and we all know Chinny would give herself an aneurysm or dislocate one of her bloods clots if she tried moving any faster than her fork-curls to her mouth.

Wait, who puts butter on a muffin? It's a chocolate chip muffin...are the chocolate not flavorful enough?

I hope I'm not weird for thinking that's weird/never hearing of butter on a flavored muffin

It's actually fucking delicious, I would recommend trying it but if you have no self control and eat too many you might end up 500 lbs by accident.

Last edited:

AbraCadaver

Java bunnies
True & Honest Fan
The fake tics are easy to discern because she's a moron and she can't act convincingly. When it's the real McCoy, she jerks and shudders, and her bulging lizard eyes saccade. To use a crass, accurate allegory, it's like a woman faking an orgasm versus actually having one. Clotso's sodium orgasms are easy to differentiate as fake or real. She'd be a bad hooker, our Chinny, because she can't fake orgasms. Well, that and she's a 450lb tumour whose crotch probably looks like a trucker's armpit with a yeast infection.

I'll see your English Romanticist poetry and raise you some Coleridge.

And now the CHIMP-OUT came, and it
Was tyrannous and strong:
She struck with her o'erlined eyewings,
And chased haydurs along.

Her very gut did rot: O Christ!
That ever this should be!
Yea, slimy things upon her plate
In mukbangs plain to see.

About, about, her diet to flout,
The Chinny gorged at night;
Her makeup, like a witch's oils,
Was green, and blue and white.

And some in dreams assurèd were
Of the Chinny that plagued us so;
Nine meals a day she did consume,
In the land of mist and snow.

Are those pork ribs at which Chantal
Did peer, which she then ate?
And did that Chinny eat her crew?
Is that a PEETZ? and are there two?
Is PEETZ that woman’s mate?

Her skin was red, her skin like brie,
Her teeth were yellow as gold:
Her gunt as white as leprosy,
The Night-mare LIFE-IN-DEATH was she,
Who thicks man’s blood with cold.

The balding hulk alongside came,
And with two plates of rice;
'If you don't like it, just don't watch it!'
Quoth she, and Hee Hee'd thrice.

'I fear thee, giant Mukbanger!
I fear thy star-shaped hand!
And thy brown eyes, which wheel and bulge,
And 'tis not thy thyroid gland!

I fear thee and thy overlined lips,
And thy scalp concealer, so brown.'—
Fear not, thou psych emerge guest!
Cheese prices have dropt down.

Alone, alone, all, all alone,
Alone is wide, wide she!
And never a saint took pity on
A cunt named Chantal Marie.

Two meals arrived in a bag and I,
I ate them both and then did lie.

And that has made all the difference.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
I’m vegan and I love this product. I am irrationally irritated that Chantal even knows about it.
holy fuck, does nobody goddamn care. like another kiwi said, nobody asked or wants to know - laugh at Chantal and carry on lmao

She is so used to over explaining because shes lying that now she just does it for mundane shit.
its fascinating and hilarious how this is the way with every deathfat. they are so used to and so deeply conditioned to constantly lie that they compulsively spin these massively exaggerated BS stories about shit they don't even need to bring up or show.

Here we goooo🐖🐷
View attachment 1208041

ETA: isnt this the guy the asked her to do the "aahh drinking noise after every sip" ? So she's def taking requests now.

I'm a mukbang late, but "deejay00" is the viewer that asked her to do the "ahh drinking noise after every sip," which she's been doing.
He also requested a pretty similar mukbang.
She's at least pandering to the feeders and at most taking their money.
Maybe that's where all of this extra cash is coming from lately.

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
She binged on a box of it that was in her apartment, claimed it was a trigger food of hers. This was in a recent contrite-mode video she did, right before she cycled back into the full-force mukbangs. I don't know if somebody requested Stovetop after she revealed that, but that would be fucking twisted.

Am I missing something? Was that vegan butter a sponsored video? Maybe I just don't remember her saying so. But if not, wtf was that? A separate video just to talk bout vegan butter? Something weird is going on.

And of course she went shopping/fast food after her scan. In some stores, the mad dash has settled down and more people are doing what they are supposed to by staying home. So for floosie bootsie, it must be wonderful because she can shop in peace and don't have worry so much about people looking in her cart to see what she is buying. She claims social anxiety, but its only because she doesn't want people looking at her gunt or her food preferences.

Once she moves, if that is still happening. we will notice she only goes to the store once in awhile. Because once she moves, she won't have BBs eyes watching the delivery guy slinging the bags of fast food at her door.

Edit: forgot to say that her comment about how the breakup was mutual and that she probably wanted it more made me literally lol. Made my day. Sounds just like Jodi Arias (like I said before)

Let me make sure I understand, Chantal broke up with Peetz because she was sick of being in a relationship and wanted to be single. Even though she purposely stayed in a relationship with Peetz and proceeded to sign up for plenty of fish.com where she could date people behind his back until she found someone else she wanted to be in a relationship with. What she really wanted was freedom because, you know, strong worldly independent woman. And it’s her guilt and worry for Peetz’s wellbeing, she just cares so deeply for others, that they have stayed such close friends, not that he’s her backup plan at all because she is a worthless parasite that uses people for financial and emotional safety.

So if we take this at face value, she actively set out and planned to cheat on Peetz. Her trying to rewrite history makes it sound even worse.
Let me make sure I understand, Chantal broke up with Peetz because she was sick of being in a relationship and wanted to be single. Even though she purposely stayed in a relationship with Peetz and proceeded to sign up for plenty of fish.com where she could date people behind his back until she found someone else she wanted to be in a relationship with. What she really wanted was freedom because, you know, strong worldly independent woman. And it’s her guilt and worry for Peetz’s wellbeing, she just cares so deeply for others, that they have stayed such close friends, not that he’s her backup plan at all because she is a worthless parasite that uses people for financial and emotional safety.

She absolutely intentionally cheated on James for quite a while. She only confessed to and left James once Malan agreed to date her exclusively. She signed up for POF, (allegedly) flirted with men in clubs, hooked up with, and pursued relationships with several men while still engaged to James. They were not just dating for 7.5 years and living together either - they were engaged at the time.

She tells the story of meeting Malan several times with varying details. In at least one video, she pretends she and James broke up prior to her signing up for POF. In others, she admits to cheating. She also talks about at least one other "lover" she hooked up with while still engaged to James but before she met Malan. I will try to find the video. She mentions driving to his place late at night after work. IIRC, he was just a "booty call" according to her, and she stopped seeing him when Malan came along. It's in one of the lover storytimes. After learning that there was an overlap with James and Malan, it becomes clear which stories take place while she was still engaged.

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
Her excuse for cheating on peetz was that he didn’t sexually satisfy her, “I need good sex in my life!” she exclaimed during one of her eating videos - another attempt to make herself seem like a sultry goddess that has regular sex with tons of guys.

Apparently she is asexual, even though she "needs" sex! Do any of her "lover" stories involve women? Cause apparently she's bisexual too...