Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Crazy 450lb narcissistic coprophile, misanthropic ogress, thinks people envy her

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Also, how many fucking African guys has she slept with in her life? I swear every single story she has is about sleeping with a random foreign black guy. I feel like if she keeps up this upload pace and keeps upping the ante on her stories she'll def be worthy of her own thread in a few more months.
There's something about black dudes and fat white chicks. You see that everywhere.

C

Country lover

kiwifarms.net
Chantal says that her country lover is "very respectful, just old-fashioned respectful to women"

Chantal also says that her country lover told her "no matter who I'm with, I'll dump them for you"

Super respectful you guys!

F

FiddleDee

kiwifarms.net
Oh gawd Chantal is at it again (desperately) trying to show that she is desirable.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
The look on her face after she takes a ranch loaded bite of deep dish pepperoni pizza is unsettling. I half expected her to nod off like she shot up some really good dope. @ 17:02, after consuming about 3/4 of the pizza and all the breadsticks (about 2.5K calories give or take) she says "one more small piece" and laughs nervously with a half grimace on her face. Oh Chantel. It's those moments you know you are slowly killing yourself that are the best.

I've been going through her old videos today and it's kinda sad how she quickly realizes nobody gives half a fuck about her non Mukbang content. Early on she really tried to emphasize how Mukbangs would only be a little bit of her content but slowly she realizes how its the only thing growing (teehee) her channel.

S

Shay

kiwifarms.net
Chantal uploaded again tonight with another pizza video. She got a little uppity doing a rant against her "trolls" for criticizing her lifestyle choices and how she's monetizing her channel.

She said how hard she works on YouTube "all day" editing videos and coming up with ideas and stories to entertain her audience and she believes her channel should be supported by additional donations from her subs for the content. Oh boy, here we go...

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
Chantal uploaded again tonight with another pizza video. She got a little uppity doing a rant against her "trolls" for criticizing her lifestyle choices and how she's monetizing her channel.

She said how hard she works on YouTube "all day" editing videos and coming up with ideas and stories to entertain her audience and she believes her channel should be supported by additional donations from her subs for the content. Oh boy, here we go...
Oh boy. This latest video is all sorts of ripe for lols.

I especially liked, at the end, the "triumphant" cry of "yes -- I WILL eat the LAST piece".

Do you gurl.

weaselhat

kiwifarms.net
If any mukbanger deserves their own thread, it's Nikocado Avocado. That fool is crazy. Chantal's gross, but boring.
I just checked this guy out and damn. You ain't kidding. Alternates between being a drama queen and stuffing his face. He's not fat though, but if he isn't lying about his health problems it shows how being a glutton can still harm your health even if you aren't a fatty Mcfatterson.

K

Kapowla

kiwifarms.net
I think Chantal will end up with her own thread here eventually- she's a content machine and hasn't had too much backlash for her iffy opinions yet, so she's still spilling way too much info but getting a lot more views each week.

Whoever made the thread probably only jumped the gun by a few months.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
I think Chantal will end up with her own thread here eventually- she's a content machine and hasn't had too much backlash for her iffy opinions yet, so she's still spilling way too much info but getting a lot more views each week.

Whoever made the thread probably only jumped the gun by a few months.
We'll see. I think it either ends one of two ways. Either what you said happens, and she keeps just upping the ante and says even dumber shit (her last video was probably the best to date, god how I LOVE when jobless youtubers tell "haters" to "get a job" and "stop wasting time") or like most normal, unlazy people would do she realizes she's killing herself for a few shekels a month on youtube and should put the god damn camera and fork down and go about improving her life off camera.

Cripple

kiwi faggot enabler
kiwifarms.net
The look on her face after she takes a ranch loaded bite of deep dish pepperoni pizza is unsettling. I half expected her to nod off like she shot up some really good dope. @ 17:02, after consuming about 3/4 of the pizza and all the breadsticks (about 2.5K calories give or take) she says "one more small piece" and laughs nervously with a half grimace on her face. Oh Chantel. It's those moments you know you are slowly killing yourself that are the best.

I've been going through her old videos today and it's kinda sad how she quickly realizes nobody gives half a fuck about her non Mukbang content. Early on she really tried to emphasize how Mukbangs would only be a little bit of her content but slowly she realizes how its the only thing growing (teehee) her channel.
Well you're not wrong about that face.

Screenshot_20170810-175357.jpg

Obesity is a helluva a drug.

And why is it always Dominos with these people? Is it the most fattening and/or cheapest pizza? Also lol at the Diet Coke. The ultimate fat girl cliche. Saving 20 calories is nothing when you eat 2.5K in a sitting.

• Feels
Reactions: DatBepisTho

Chickenpox

kiwifarms.net
There's something about black dudes and fat white chicks. You see that everywhere.
We call it Bezness over here. Sth with getting Green Card. Ok I am harsh huh? Sure there is love between some of those Couples.

Oh gawd Chantal is at it again (desperately) trying to show that she is desirable.
Yeah what is it with her sexy story times? Yes Chantel whats with ur weightloss channel?

Reactions: Pansexual doorknob

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
Chantel is funny. She starts off today's mukbang humble bragging about her choice of diet soda. Good one. Just the other day you were sucking down a orange soda full calorie. We all know you are 350lbs, you don't have to lie to us about how you "don't need the extra calories" from soda. You're going to get those calories one way or another girl.

And omg! She's going with the liquid aminos soy sauce too, what is it with mordibly obese bitches and this crap?

Ugh, at around 12:30 she picks up this super greasy wonton looking thing, looks around for something to wipe her fingers on, can't find anything, picks the fork right back up (lol), takes a bite, puts the fork down then licks the grease off her fingers.

I cannot even fucking imagine how she eats when she's not on camera. She eats on camera worse than probably many people do off camera and drunk at 3am.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: C3PBRO

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
Accidentally posted this in the AL thread earlier and lost some Internet points, oops. Here it belongs:

It slays me when Chantel complaint about the "haters" that will say "girl you eat too much" because "I had a couple pieces of pizza". Bitch, look at your fatass face and body! We ALL KNOW you eat too much. Your head looks like a thumb! It's obvious!

Look how nasty her blouse is, all sorts of random food and other shit just hanging out on the fabric.

Then she goes on her haul and she actually bought something called (lol) "All Butter Croissants". What, they were sold out of 1/2 butter? She is so much like Boogie: you can almost see the dopamine releasing in her brain's pleasure center as she takes a big whiff of the "All Butter Croissants". She plans on making sandwiches with them. Oh nice, nothing like going for the 600 calorie bread option instead of just the 200 calorie version.

She's a great source of daily hate watching. Keep posting Chantel.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
Your daily Chantel:

This one includes such gems as "you don't know how tough my life is". And "I'm a good person I have a lot of friends but people hate me online 'cause I'm fat".

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
Chantel is really starting to get annoying:

Every video is always "first time I'm eating today" and some embellished story about an ex bf and how she's totally going to start eating healthy tmr. FWIW the sub she's eating is as big as her forearm and clocks in around 1100 calories according to the Mr. Sub website. That's before you count the drink and chips as well and this is just her first meal of the day.

You know she eats around 4K calories a day so she's still got 2.5K or so to play with today. I wish she would just film everything she eats in a regular day that would be way more interesting at this point.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
Chantel's latest, in which she LITERALLY spends the entire afternoon and early evening binge eating.

I'm telling you guys give it a month or two and she'll have her own thread. She deleted a couple 2AM cringe fest videos she made last night as well. It's too bad I wasn't able to save them.

• Informative
Reactions: 1 person

weaselhat

kiwifarms.net
Chantel's latest, in which she LITERALLY spends the entire afternoon and early evening binge eating.

I'm telling you guys give it a month or two and she'll have her own thread. She deleted a couple 2AM cringe fest videos she made last night as well. It's too bad I wasn't able to save them.
On the 2am situation, was she doing anything other than the usual? stuffing her face, I mean.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
On the 2am situation, was she doing anything other than the usual? stuffing her face, I mean.
It was just her being stoned and stupid and talking about how many men are into her. It was just really peak Chantel, except she wasn't stuffing her face for once.

• Informative

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
Chantel yesterday: "I'm TOTALLY over greasy mukbangs, will only be doing healthy mukbangs".

Chantel today: Loaded nachos mukbang! This bitch is seriously too much. One thing I've noticed about watching the morbidly obese eat is that they take the biggest damn bites. She crams so much into her mah with every bite it's like slow down girl the food isn't going to run away.

• Winner