Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 450lb Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises. Premiere deathfat all others measure up to.

Lisa Anna

kiwifarms.net
Why is she travelling so far from home for like 2 minutes of walk that's already making her struggle? At her current weight she could just go on a walk around her block or something. (...) I have a feeling this is just an excuse to eat out. "Oh, I was away from home, travelling. Of course I had to stop for something to eat at a fast food chain, nothing else to find."
I believe there is two major factors here : the first one, as you stated, is to hit a few fast food places along the way.

The second one is because she doesn't want to be seen. Notice how she always w̶a̶d̶d̶l̶e̶ walk in a remote places where there is not a single other person? Chantal hides. Even as a narcissist, deep down under all the lard she knows she looks like a fucking freak show. Imagine crossing path with a +400lbs red faced behemoth sporting a cheap Versace knockoff t-shirt and sunglasses even Elton John himself would be ashamed of, huffing and puffing after 10 meters?

Freak show material right here. If we looked like Chantal we would, too, go far from civilisation to walk our weekly 100 steps.

fatfuck

kiwifarms.net
Long time lurker, first time poster.
I've been slowly reading this thread from the beginning (currently August 2018 ) , but couldn't stop myself reading a few new posts here and there and wow... Absolutely NOTHING has changed since then!
A lot has changed.
  • Got barren
  • Presumably had a clot
  • Her little chocolate rock left her
  • Going bald and growing mustache
  • Gained a few chins
  • Grew a lump on her back
  • Can't fit in her clothes
  • Gained close to 100 lbs
  • Nearly lost all mobility
  • Exploited autistic boy to move in with her
It's been a great start to the year and there's an exciting month ahead as she'll struggle to keep up the facade of trying to be healthy.

raritycunt

destroy them with lazers
kiwifarms.net
A lot has changed.
  • Got barren
  • Presumably had a clot
  • Her little chocolate rock left her
  • Going bald and growing mustache
  • Gained a few chins
  • Grew a lump on her back
  • Can't fit in her clothes
  • Gained close to 100 lbs
  • Nearly lost all mobility
  • Exploited autistic boy to move in with her
It's been a great start to the year and there's an exciting month ahead as she'll struggle to keep up the facade of trying to be healthy.
She was also declared a racist by haydur nation, flirted with Steven sushi, started farting, peeing and shitting on stream and started then quit 100 diets

Ciscoipphone

They're GRRREAT!!
kiwifarms.net
"Some fat people are very beautiful. And I'm one of them!" Honestly, this bothers me way more than any fart that struggles through her ass cheeks.

And the only reason Chantal doesn't like seeing therapists is because she doesn't want to hear solutions and feedback that she doesn't agree with.

Chantal thinks she was under 2,000 calories on that day? Sure, Fat.

I do not believe for one second that Chantal is coordinated enough to piss outside as much as she does WITHOUT getting piss on her clothes and shoes. She can barely walk and gets around her kitchen by using a rolling chair - you think she can squat low enough to avoid getting piss all over herself? Unless she has one of those pussy funnels that women use to piss standing up, I call bullshit (and even then, they don't make those in a size that can cup a fupa like that). This woman smells of piss and I'm sure every fold in her nether regions is yeasty and red from chafing.
Thats perfect for the Foodie Beauty merch store!
  • Foodie Beauty Toilet Paper
  • Foodie Beauty Pee Funnel
  • Foodie Beauty Whiplash/Boil Cream/Bibi Cream
  • Foodie Beauty Keto Sandwich
  • Foodie Beauty Iron Lung
  • Foodie Beauty Greatest Hits LP
  • Foodie Beauty Crop Top

Moohaddibbs

Sleeper must awaken..and order uber eats at 3am
kiwifarms.net
  • Foodie Beauty Crop Top
If only she had a sense of humor and business she'd release these items.

The pee funnel is my favorite but that list is really inspired

Randy Lahey

Trailer Park Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • Foodie Beauty Crop Top
Foodie Beauty pants with patent pending dump hatch.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1310024
I call bullshit on that being one scoop. Why even lie? We know you’re fat.
Those fattypaws of hers freak me out.

I don't doubt that's only one scoop in that cup. I also don't doubt that either she bought a second one-scoop cup, or else was left so crave-y and unsatisfied by one measly scoop that she ended up eating something else to cope with it.

Dog Prom 3D

I made it rain shrimp! What'd *you* ever do?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah Chantal, it’s totally your weight that makes people shun you, and definitely not that you’re loud, obnoxious, single-minded, completely self-involved, unintelligent, unemployed and unemployable, constantly gorging, continually farting and burping, unclean, wearing dirty clothes, and so unwell that listening to you struggle to breathe when merely sitting causes panic attacks in the people who listen to it. Only the gorging and struggling to breathe will change with weight loss - the rest will still be deal-killers no matter how thin she theoretically can become.

People can sense when you don't give a shit about them. Chantal sees all human beings as bringers of food, preparers of food, people she can exploit for video fodder and ATMs. We've seen it in action in the few videos she's made wherein she attempts to interact with people who are not Peetz or Rina (who has been largely absent lately). Even her family seemed to enjoy Bibi's presence more than hers at family gatherings.

This has gotten really grim and pitiful. She will never turn this around. I almost wish she'd just embrace who and what she is - a creature that exists solely to eat until it dies - and enjoy what time she has left. She is not long for this world in her current form, so why spend those last months torturing herself, trying to avoid the sole thing that gives her life shape and meaning, which is cramming as much fast food into her body as she can. It will take years to lose all that weight, surgically repair the damage done to her skin and joints, and physical therapy to recover. She cannot follow a medical professional's advice for 24 hours - there's no fucking way she will be able to do what is needed to get her "youth" back. All she wants in life is to be hot or to be stuffed. Since the former is impossible, maybe she should embrace the latter until the looming end.

Mr. Manchester

Clickity Clack
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1310024
I call bullshit on that being one scoop. Why even lie? We know you’re fat.
Oh god damn, that is not 345 motherfucking calories. Ice Cream is made of delicious ultra calories and that's a big ass cup when you consider the size of our gorl's mitts.

That would be a concern if Chantal wasn't living #KetoHealthy

Obviously the fat content of the ice cream will counter any carbs she ate today.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I, too, wonder how she pees in public. She urinates around back of the car yet opens both side doors for privacy-does she use the bumper as a toilet seat? An open car door? Does she take off everything from waist down, spread her legs as far as possible, and let go? (Can she spread so that there is an opening in thighs?) We know she's not squatting like a normal woman would have to, her knees would not allow her to get up again. Unless she has a super strong bumper....which means she's corroding her car. Or if she's using the door she's peeing inside. Same video she says her feet are unkempt because she can't reach them.

She brings TP for this purpose, does she bring a portable/foldable bedside toilet? My imagination fails, I simply can't figure out how this happens.

Her breath when just taking a few steps is terrifying. That deep wheezing and gasping sounds like horror movie death. I hope she plays that sound every time she wants to eat.

But she won't....I’m sure she finished off that Indian food then dug into Kit Kats, plus whatever.

Who here believed she made nuggies for Peetz? No, she ate his and dropped one. He found it and out comes a ghost story. ”Peetz doesn't believe in anything!” Especially what a death fat tells him about food.

THOTto

Kamov’s (legal) personal cum dumpster.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I, too, wonder how she pees in public.
She pees in her pants while sitting in the front seat and just gets in and out to save face and potentially make up a story of a chad seeing her and falling in love. If she’s willing to shit her pants in public, I don’t think she’s going to care about pissing either. Clearly being in pain or uncomfortable due to her poor choices isn’t an issue for her, why should urine scald be any different?

I doubt she can hold her piss and likely goes all the time without realizing it.

CisTrans_Isomerism

kiwifarms.net
I, too, wonder how she pees in public. She urinates around back of the car yet opens both side doors for privacy-does she use the bumper as a toilet seat? An open car door? Does she take off everything from waist down, spread her legs as far as possible, and let go? (Can she spread so that there is an opening in thighs?) We know she's not squatting like a normal woman would have to, her knees would not allow her to get up again. Unless she has a super strong bumper....which means she's corroding her car. Or if she's using the door she's peeing inside. Same video she says her feet are unkempt because she can't reach them.

She brings TP for this purpose, does she bring a portable/foldable bedside toilet? My imagination fails, I simply can't figure out how this happens.
I was convinced at first that she actually pulled over to shit; the look of pure horror on her face when she thought she saw a "human being" shortly after pulling away, the nervous giggling and autistic staring directly into the camera after saying "but I just had to pee", the fact that she's known for having the bowel control of a toddler with muscular dystrophy, and the fact that she's a compulsive, pathological liar. But honestly, it could be something like you said, where she's so big and has such limited strength and mobility that she's unable to just partially pull down her pants and squat behind a tree like normal-sized women. Maybe she needs to fully remove her pants and just stand there and let the stream go where it'll go? Either way, and however she's doing it, it's most definitely an act or position that even Chantal would be humiliated over being caught in.

Last edited:

Lisa Anna

kiwifarms.net
Do we have proof she pisses in parking lots?

We have proof she doesn't wash her hands after pooping from that time she left her cam recording while shitting and farting in a public bathroom and our ears were blessed to hear it all (then not a single sound when she supposedly washed her hands) but I can't remember(*) for the life of me (nor find with the search option, rate me autistic) if there is audio proof regarding her outdoor bathroom breaks... because well, Chantal lies, and for all we know it may just be feeding a weird fetish from one of her viewer. Ewww.

(*) Actually I should be thankful for not remembering.

Last edited:

Ass Dan

kiwifarms.net
Do we have proof she pisses in parking lots?

We have proof she doesn't wash her hands after pooping from that time she left her cam recording while shitting and farting in a public bathroom and our ears were blessed to hear it all (then not a single sound when she supposedly washed her hands) but I can't remember(*) for the life of me if there is audio proof regarding her outdoor bathroom breaks... because well, Chantal lies, and for all we know it may just be feeding a weird fetish from one of her viewer. Ewww.

(*) Actually I should be thankful for not remembering.
I don't think there's ever been proof, per se, but I believe that she's really done it multiple times. Our gorl is feral like that. Also she has the emotional maturity of a 13 year old, so she thinks doing transgressive shit like urinating outdoors is edgy and cute. We all had that friend in middle school, right?

vector3

kiwifarms.net
I thought it would be interesting to copy-paste the titles of her last ten videos and put them in a list.
I'm not a scientist, but I think I see a trend here, you guys.
  • DAY TRIP VLOG AND FULL DAY OF EATING
  • FULL DAY OF EATING AND ROAD TRIP
  • FULL DAY OF EATING
  • VLOGGING MY DAY AND COOKING A DELICIOUS MEAL
  • CHEESY BBQ STUFFED CHICKEN COOK MUKBANG WITH PEETZ! PRE RECORDED
  • BEING TRUE TO WHO I AM
  • RESPONDING TO SWOLENORMOUS
  • I CHOOSE LIFE OVER FOOD
  • HOMEMADE CHEESEBURGERS AND WHAT I ATE TODAY! FEAT PEETZ
  • FAST FOOD FUNERAL

Blah Blah Blah

kiwifarms.net
I was convinced at first that she actually pulled over to shit; the look of pure horror on her face when she thought she saw a "human being" shortly after pulling away, the nervous giggling and autistic staring directly into the camera after saying "but I just had to pee", the fact that she's known for having the bowel control of a toddler with muscular dystrophy, and the fact that she's a compulsive, pathological liar.
Oh god, I've just realised that if Chantal's terrible diet gives her constant diarrhea (which she has previously indicated, the idiot probably has a food intolerance) plus not having a gallbladder it's entirely possible every time she needs to pee she poops as well. The person may not even feel like they need to defecate, it's like a shart brought about by the relaxing of muscles in that area to allow urination. Foods that can make bowel incontinence worse include dairy and caffeine, as well as lack of fibre. Even if it's a 50% chance of accidentally pooping when she pees, she is definitely shitting in parking lots based on how regularly she does it, and from that one live stream we know she doesn't even bother to go into the bushes, she stays next to her car. Jfc, the woman is a living biohazard.

She probably has lactose intolerance, the most common food intolerance, which is 1 - how her system could get so messed up after a cheese binge she felt the need for Bibi to take her to the ER and 2 - why she keeps circling back to vegan where she eats non-lactose dairy and probably makes her feel better but hasn't been able to connect two very obvious dots.