Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 450lb Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises. Premiere deathfat all others measure up to.

Mukb0nker$

kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry she just looks soooo stupid driving somewhere just to walk 4 steps towards some kind of body of water. Its like this whale misses its habitat. I can't imagine getting so fucking obese that you're too scared to go outdoors because the fear of strangers gawking at how fat you are. While knowing you've done this to yourself, continue to do it and now looking for ways to hide in public, while displaying the obesity online..makes zero sense to me. At this point get some air on that balcony and walk up and down the stairs then.

Also if she doesn't know if she likes prosciutto why buy two packs at a time? Like calm the fuck down. She's so greedy with food, she needs multiples of things she doesn't know she likes yet because she eats with her eyes and can see that one pack was too thin for her. And whenever she talks about fast food she makes more spit like a salivating dog.

Bitch just,
1. EAT LESS
2. WALK MORE
3. STOP LYING

and only then you could lose weight. otherwise continue slowly killing yourself, I am both appalled and entertained.

AngelBitch

dusty vagina gorl
kiwifarms.net
Do we have proof she pisses in parking lots?

We have proof she doesn't wash her hands after pooping from that time she left her cam recording while shitting and farting in a public bathroom and our ears were blessed to hear it all (then not a single sound when she supposedly washed her hands) but I can't remember(*) for the life of me (nor find with the search option, rate me autistic) if there is audio proof regarding her outdoor bathroom breaks... because well, Chantal lies, and for all we know it may just be feeding a weird fetish from one of her viewer. Ewww.

(*) Actually I should be thankful for not remembering.
Not parking lots, exactly, but there is video proof of her squatting on a public walking trail to piss while out on a walk with Peetz. He filmed while she pissed, and while the squat wasn't caught on tape, if i recall correctly the sound was and Peetz gave us a detailed description of the scent of it. I wish i could rate my own post horrifying.

Last edited:

TeracottaPah

kiwifarms.net
Not parking lots, exactly, but there is video proof of her squatting on a public walking trail to piss while out on a walk with Peetz. He filmed while she pissed, and while the squat wasn't caught on tape, if i recall correctly the sound was and Peetz gave us a detailed description of the scent of it.
& the ring of melted snow around her feet. Remember, she tried to be slick & lie & say she walked behind some bushes or something? The melted snow told on her.

PatTraverse

[It's All Fiction]
kiwifarms.net
Do we have proof she pisses in parking lots?

We have proof she doesn't wash her hands after pooping from that time she left her cam recording while shitting and farting in a public bathroom and our ears were blessed to hear it all (then not a single sound when she supposedly washed her hands) but I can't remember(*) for the life of me (nor find with the search option, rate me autistic) if there is audio proof regarding her outdoor bathroom breaks... because well, Chantal lies, and for all we know it may just be feeding a weird fetish from one of her viewer. Ewww.

(*) Actually I should be thankful for not remembering.
No proof is needed to know that Chantal does piss on the road constantly because of a combination of poor health and the COVID-19 pandemic. She is in denial about it but she is diabetic. One of the effects is a constant need to urinate and extreme thirst as the body tries to purge excessive amounts of sugar. Consuming so much carbs and ordering Starbucks sugary concoctions on the road, is a recipe for disaster. She could kind of get away with it before by abusing public restrooms but with the pandemic going on, no one is allowed to use them forcing her to do it outside.

Chantal tries to downplay it as going only maybe once per trip but she lies. Driving for hours like she does, she can easily go 5 times if not more. No she cannot squat properly and yes that obviously means that she reeks of piss. Just more horrifying facts about how the super morbidly obese would rather deal with the smell and burning of their own urine than eat less.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry she just looks soooo stupid driving somewhere just to walk 4 steps towards some kind of body of water. Its like this whale misses its habitat. I can't imagine getting so fucking obese that you're too scared to go outdoors because the fear of strangers gawking at how fat you are. While knowing you've done this to yourself, continue to do it and now looking for ways to hide in public, while displaying the obesity online..makes zero sense to me. At this point get some air on that balcony and walk up and down the stairs then.

Also if she doesn't know if she likes prosciutto why buy two packs at a time? Like calm the fuck down. She's so greedy with food, she needs multiples of things she doesn't know she likes yet because she eats with her eyes and can see that one pack was too thin for her. And whenever she talks about fast food she makes more spit like a salivating dog.

Bitch just,
1. EAT LESS
2. WALK MORE
3. STOP LYING

and only then you could lose weight. otherwise continue slowly killing yourself, I am both appalled and entertained.
About the prosciutto --
Miss Trailer Trash was trying to be faaaancy. Look for escargot and raw oysters next. Maybe some caviar or steak tartare..all of which will end up in the garbage 'cause her palate is definitely from the "wrong side of the tracks".

Also--just skimmed a news article that said Canadian researchers believe that cannabis may help prevent and treat the 'Rona..
Need to actually read it but was this why the sudden appearance of edibles? I thought it was just Peetz...

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
Sorry but I can't get over how she said that "white people food is boring"

It just shows how limited her cooking is

By the way, if Chantal chooses to talk about something that happened instead of recording it then assume she's lying

She said she didn't record those people speaking in french because she wanted to ignore them but talks about them instead which isn't ignoring

She just needed a reason to bitch about fat acceptance, so for all we know, she might've just randomly come up with that.

Last edited:

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
I thought it was hilarious because she would rather eat fast food at every meal, and what is fast food but quintessential "white people food," where the primary seasoning is lots and lots of salt?

By the way, if Chantal chooses to talk about something that happened instead of recording it then assume she's lying
See: the Fast Food Funeral vid, where she showed herself ordering one sandwich at Arby's but didn't show what she really ordered at Taco Bell; and her more recent Keto Death Stroll vid, where we got to watch her order that grossout drink at Starbucks, but not her Wendy's order. If you don't see her place the order, it's a given that she ordered other food, which is in a bag off-camera, waiting to be devoured once the camera is off.

Chantal is an addict, and addicts lie. Even if they admit they have a problem, they still won't admit to exactly how much they're actually drinking/snorting/shooting up/eating, and Chantal is no different.

draculasestateagent

kiwifarms.net

It just shows how limited her cooking is

She said she didn't record those people speaking in french because she wanted to ignore them but talks about them instead which isn't ignoring

She just needed a reason to bitch about fat acceptance, so for all we know, she might've just randomly come up with that.
She seems the type to bitch about white people like "karens" even though she is one; it wasn't that long ago she threatened to yell at a service worker from Mcdonalds if her filet'o fish wasn't fresh enough.

Chantal bitching about white people while sucking black cock doesn't make you an empowering ally, it makes you the race version of a simp.

raritycunt

destroy them with lazers
kiwifarms.net
She seems the type to bitch about white people like "karens" even though she is one; it wasn't that long ago she threatened to yell at a service worker from Mcdonalds if her filet'o fish wasn't fresh enough.

Chantal bitching about white people while sucking black cock doesn't make you an empowering ally, it makes you the race version of a simp.
She’s living with a sjw simp who lives on Twitter; hating white straight men is their entire personality.

Logical Fallacies

Anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.
kiwifarms.net
Oh god, I've just realised that if Chantal's terrible diet gives her constant diarrhea (which she has previously indicated, the idiot probably has a food intolerance) plus not having a gallbladder it's entirely possible every time she needs to pee she poops as well. The person may not even feel like they need to defecate, it's like a shart brought about by the relaxing of muscles in that area to allow urination. Foods that can make bowel incontinence worse include dairy and caffeine, as well as lack of fibre. Even if it's a 50% chance of accidentally pooping when she pees, she is definitely shitting in parking lots based on how regularly she does it, and from that one live stream we know she doesn't even bother to go into the bushes, she stays next to her car. Jfc, the woman is a living biohazard.

She probably has lactose intolerance, the most common food intolerance, which is 1 - how her system could get so messed up after a cheese binge she felt the need for Bibi to take her to the ER and 2 - why she keeps circling back to vegan where she eats non-lactose dairy and probably makes her feel better but hasn't been able to connect two very obvious dots.
Maybe she is lactose intolerant, but most kinds of cheese don't actually have all that much lactose. Cheddar for example has only trace amounts of it. One can eat a surprisingly large amount of dairy products in spite of being lactose intolerant.

Not that I'm a medical expert, but I think the ER stunt might have been because of her non-existent gallbladder paired with poor, shitty diet. Anyone eating a whole block of cheese would get digestive problems. This fat cow just eats too much fat for her digestive system to handle.

Of course, this doesn't exclude her from having a food intolerance or allergy. But before she does an elimination diet, she maybe should start eating a diet recommended for people without a gallbladder and see if it does improve her digestive problems. Not that any of these things will ever happen, but that's what she should do.

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
Hmm, no obvious CPAP markings. How can she sleep at night without it at this point if eating makes her out of breath?

Based on that mat of hair it looks like she slept on that side which debunks the sleeping upright due to crushing chest weight theory.
Another theory is she brushed or used her fingers to put her unwashed hair off to the side like that to look like she rolled out of bed like that. I've never seen or experienced anyone with longish hair having that bad bed head, even if it's not pulled back into a ponytail. Literally seen homeless people sleeping on a park bench with better maintained hair than that.

Also, she might not be using a CPAP in bed but instead sleeping on the sofa or sleeping in bed but propped up on a Pillow Mountain like her long lost cystor Hamber.

Pizza Sloth

Gluttony is not a secret vice.
kiwifarms.net
Maybe she is lactose intolerant, but most kinds of cheese don't actually have all that much lactose. Cheddar for example has only trace amounts of it. One can eat a surprisingly large amount of dairy products in spite of being lactose intolerant.

Not that I'm a medical expert, but I think the ER stunt might have been because of her non-existent gallbladder paired with poor, shitty diet. Anyone eating a whole block of cheese would get digestive problems. This fat cow just eats too much fat for her digestive system to handle.

Of course, this doesn't exclude her from having a food intolerance or allergy. But before she does an elimination diet, she maybe should start eating a diet recommended for people without a gallbladder and see if it does improve her digestive problems. Not that any of these things will ever happen, but that's what she should do.
The cheese eating breakdown to the ER wasn't because she had massive shits. She got freaked out that she couldn't stop eating it. It was also a stunt with the "i feel hopeless" to fast track her on the eating disorder list. She originally had to wait like 5 or 6 weeks to get accepted into the program. She did that to get accepted faster.

Which she pulled off. Then she did get a diet that was designed around her medical needs- the upcoming surgery, lack of gall bladder, being a pre-diabetic, etc. They had her full history and blood work. They gave her a custom diet with a work books that she said "fuck you, I'm doing keto". Which wasn't even keto and after 20 or so days finally got the pee strips and wasn't even in ketosis because she had no idea she was doing it wrong because she had comments disabled and ignored everyone because she's a raging cunt.

easyaf

kiwifarms.net
Another theory is she brushed or used her fingers to put her unwashed hair off to the side like that to look like she rolled out of bed like that. I've never seen or experienced anyone with longish hair having that bad bed head, even if it's not pulled back into a ponytail. Literally seen homeless people sleeping on a park bench with better maintained hair than that.
It was definitely staged, same as the clip of her at the kitchen island 'asleep'.: 'Look how out of it I am, sitting here like a zombie, definitely woke up with this hair over my face'. I will say I think the hair soot is left over from the day before, looking at the spottiness at the widows peak, it looks like any makeup left to ingrain overnight.

It wasn't needed, we don't need 'proof' of what a mess you are, we can already see it.

NoExcuses1

kiwifarms.net
She pees in her pants while sitting in the front seat and just gets in and out to save face and potentially make up a story of a chad seeing her and falling in love. If she’s willing to shit her pants in public, I don’t think she’s going to care about pissing either. Clearly being in pain or uncomfortable due to her poor choices isn’t an issue for her, why should urine scald be any different?

I doubt she can hold her piss and likely goes all the time without realizing it.
Maybe she wears jumbo or doubled upDepends?🤢