Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 450lb Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises. Premiere deathfat all others measure up to.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone else think she's been absent because she's been gorging herself to absolute oblivion? That "huge" comment really got under her skin (and it was a statement of fact, not even an offhand pejorative). She ate ice cream and dishes of Indian food immediately afterwards, and fuck knows what else that we didn't see. Since she hasn't been vlogging for a couple of days and documenting her intake for the day, I'll bet she has backslid, and I mean with the astonishing ferocity of a mountain lion on a herd of elk.

You can't "backslide" when you've never made any forward progress to begin with. Cuntal can't manage so much as a day on any one of her many alleged diets. She's flat out admitted that while she was claiming to be vegan (and being a nasty judgmental cunt to everyone about it), she was eating meat and cheese every single day. So she's not going backwards. She's standing perfectly still in the same spot she's been in for years. The exact same spot she'll be standing in when she finally keels over.

solidus

Fission Mailed
kiwifarms.net
Since Chantal is on hiatus eating cheese until she needs to go to psych emerg. I thought I’d check in with Peetz:

12791226-33AD-458C-8E7F-9D95078A68E1.jpeg

794B8787-C338-4D36-9709-1596DACADB27.jpeg

033A632B-A505-4198-B2A4-DF9C6CF91029.jpeg

Nothing unexpected here, he’s on Twitter pushing LBGT and other SJW talking points for good boy points.

Of note is the fact that instead of playing the Final Fantasy 7 remake, he’s watching someone else play it. He really is a boring person with no personality, other than eating junk and regurgitating the latest SJW talking points, he really has nothing going on in his life. It’s sad.

Queen of Moderation

kiwifarms.net
If Chinny stays true to form, she is knee deep in fast food wrappers. The question is : How long will she keep up the charade? I'm sure when she returns she will blame her absence on her grandmother, the cat, or being out with "friends" (The friends being Grimace, Ronald, The King (not Elvis) and a gal named Wendy). She can only lie about "crushing her goals" for so long before reality betrays her.

Chihiro

"Stop getting any bigger or they'll EAT YOU"
kiwifarms.net
Since Chantal is on hiatus eating cheese until she needs to go to psych emerg. I thought I’d check in with Peetz:

View attachment 1314307

View attachment 1314313

View attachment 1314310

Nothing unexpected here, he’s on Twitter pushing LBGT and other SJW talking points for good boy points.

Of note is the fact that instead of playing the Final Fantasy 7 remake, he’s watching someone else play it. He really is a boring person with no personality, other than eating junk and regurgitating the latest SJW talking points, he really has nothing going on in his life. It’s sad.
If you look up the word "beta" in the dictionary, you will find a photo of Peetz.

Wyzzerd

Each post now contains 37% more magic!
kiwifarms.net
If you look up the word "beta" in the dictionary, you will find a photo of Peetz.
I think Peetz ranks a few levels below beta. Betas still want sex and human relationships while as Peetz seems to want none of it.

Although if my first and only sexual relationship had been with Chantal I may have also avoided it too. :cryblood:

PatTraverse

[It's All Fiction]
kiwifarms.net
Anyone else think she's been absent because she's been gorging herself to absolute oblivion? That "huge" comment really got under her skin (and it was a statement of fact, not even an offhand pejorative). She ate ice cream and dishes of Indian food immediately afterwards, and fuck knows what else that we didn't see. Since she hasn't been vlogging for a couple of days and documenting her intake for the day, I'll bet she has backslid, and I mean with the astonishing ferocity of a mountain lion on a herd of elk. When we see her next, she'll talk breezily about how "busy" she's been, or will do her Act of Contrition yet again.

I could be wrong, though. Maybe she's just finally removing all those boxes with Peetz.
The walks outdoors have fallen by the wayside for sure. Canadians are finally getting some nice, hot and sunny weather and people are going outside in droves to enjoy it. A lot of cycling, jogging, kayaking and walking being done none of which Chantal can partake in. She cannot deal with anything resembling summer weather anyway because her blubber does not allow her to dissipate heat properly and with all those evil Frenchmen just waiting outside to insult her; she cannot go out.

We can all easily assume that she has shut herself in her luxury apartment eating delivery as the air conditioner runs full blast. Just Chantal preparing herself for that luxurious trip to the Dominican Republic.

Random Internet Person

Panzer Vor, motherfuckers!
kiwifarms.net
I think Peetz ranks a few levels below beta. Betas still want sex and human relationships while as Peetz seems to want none of it.

Although if my first and only sexual relationship had been with Chantal I may have also avoided it too. :cryblood:
So Peetz is an Omega? Honestly, Bibi being an alpha by just being a stoic gamer who doesn’t appear with Chantal May just become a meme that becomes reality.

easyaf

kiwifarms.net
Anyone else think she's been absent because she's been gorging herself to absolute oblivion? That "huge" comment really got under her skin (and it was a statement of fact, not even an offhand pejorative). She ate ice cream and dishes of Indian food immediately afterwards
The comment put her in a tailspin for sure, her nearly crying reaction was, IMO, quite genuine. She was already giving herself permission to eat off plan foods within supposedly limits (whether you believe those limits or not is up to you, but at the beginning of the day she was deluding herself into thinking she'd freeze the leftovers), but the moment she got that comment it pushed her all the way over that edge. There was no way she was not binging that night, and with the high of cHaNgInG hEr LiFe already visibly fading it will last until she updates again at least.

Last edited:

shameful existence

i have sinned and so have you
kiwifarms.net
She only does keto because it's the exact opposite of the previous vegan phase. These things come in pairs (binging - fasting, fast food - home cooking, doctor - medical medium).
My bet is we're about to see an intuitive eating phase with a spiritual overlap in a week or so. I wish Peetz came up with some political narrative for her next diet, but he seems to be addicted to fast food chain production just like any other SJW. Just imagining the two of them eating locally and seasonally is hilarious.

Backwoods Devil Talk

kiwifarms.net
If Chinny stays true to form, she is knee deep in fast food wrappers. The question is : How long will she keep up the charade? I'm sure when she returns she will blame her absence on her grandmother, the cat, or being out with "friends" ...
The last we saw the cat it was sick and Peetz's cat diagnosed with a contagious illness...do we think something might have actually happened to it?

NoExcuses1

kiwifarms.net
The horrified comment from complete strangers as she lurched to a seat has thrown her for a loop. I think she lives in an alternate universe where she is a beautiful “big” girl. The comment shocked her. It wasn’t made by a hayder in her comment section. She could delete that and continue believing the asspaters about how gorgeous she is and for her just to do you Chantal. She is currently eating herself into a stupor.

Lisa Anna

kiwifarms.net
Chantal should have dropped quite a few pounds with her latest lifestyle change, so we can expect to see these changes when she comes back.
Right?🤣
Notice how the only changes in Chantal’s life are out of her control. Her old job getting rid of her. Bibi ending their relationship, then kicking her out. Her cysts becoming so big she ended needing a full hysterectomy. Etc.

If it was up to Chantal, she would still be employed as a secretary, still living with Bibi, still dealing with her cysts... She never wants anything for herself besides food. She has no aspirations, no dreams, no goals in life. She is so lazy, even her « job » as a YouTuber only happened out of luck after she lost her job and could gorge full time.

Then we are supposed to believe she will turn her life around and become a skinny legend?

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
Notice how the only changes in Chantal’s life are out of her control. Her old job getting rid of her. Bibi ending their relationship, then kicking her out. Her cysts becoming so big she ended needing a full hysterectomy. Etc.
That's a good observation. It might tie to her stunted development. I wonder what age that would put her at. Even young kids want to change. Learning a skill like swimming or riding a bike, or joining an after school sport program to get better at basketball or hockey. Even something pleasurable like reading or drawing or playing video games, where there's an end goal in finishing the thing. The only thing she finishes is a family size bag of chips.