Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 450lb Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises. Premiere deathfat all others measure up to.

Lisa Anna

kiwifarms.net
I am not convinced she even knew what that Quebec Frenchman was saying. All she translated was the word "huge". She did not translate the whole sentence, and she even said something like, "I knew they were talking about me. I know the word huge". Her defensiveness there is something I've seen enough to know that she only understood "huge"
If I say énorme or gigantesque I'm sure you guys can figure these out without any knowledge about french. And that's surely two adjectives that could fit in a conversation between to french guys talking about Chantal.

Ciscoipphone

They're GRRREAT!!
kiwifarms.net
Now that she has been dumped, she's having much stronger reactions to IRL rejection. I love it. Not only does she not have Malan to fall back on anymore - her security rock that allowed her to indulge in her delusions of being desirable - but now every comment, look, and action will smack her upside the head with the reality of her being unable to find a new man.

The idiot commenters are all the "evidence" she has left to convince herself that she's attractive, going to find true love on an island, beautiful, just big, and whatever else. She might be able to fatfish someone into an online relationship that never materializes, maybe. We can see now that no angle hides her chins anymore and she physically has to edit them out of photos. She goes pretty hard when claiming she isn't reduced to dating feeders, probably because she realizes that's her only option.

Late 30s, 500lbs, bald, barren, festering, oozing, single, and unable to walk, sleep, or cut her toenails unassisted. But it's the fat shaming that's the real issue here.

I wonder if she's getting high every day now, or if it's just every time she livestreams. All she needs is another excuse to eat.
She said in the livestream she's no longer on any dating apps since she's afraid to be doxxed, so that leaves online interactions to her Youtube fanbase and the other mukbangers or haydurs in the Youtube circle, or feeders sliding into her insta DMs

The reason she is so sensitive about offhand comments is that deep down she loathes the way she looks and hates living in her own skin

Random Internet Person

Panzer Vor, motherfuckers!
kiwifarms.net
She said in the livestream she's no longer on any dating apps since she's afraid to be doxxed, so that leaves online interactions to her Youtube fanbase and the other mukbangers or haydurs in the Youtube circle, or feeders sliding into her insta DMs

The reason she is so sensitive about offhand comments is that deep down she loathes the way she looks and hates living in her own skin
What a sad state to be in.

Lisa Anna

kiwifarms.net
Also, what's wrong with good ol' Applevallie? Why doesn't she give him a shot? Is it because she doesn't like fat men?
Chantal and her lunacy :lunacy:probably believes she's waaaaaaay above a poor fat redneck living in a trailer park who's thirsty for deathfats on the Internet... which is the funniest thing considering even a SJW autistic cuck like Peetz doesn't want her.

PatTraverse

[It's All Fiction]
kiwifarms.net
As someone previously stated, she's gotten so fat that fatfish angles can hide it anymore. I'm pretty sure she couldn't care less about getting doxxed.

Also, what's wrong with good ol' Applevallie? Why doesn't she give him a shot? Is it because she doesn't like fat men?
It is no secret that super morbidly obese women like Chantal and all those involved in HAES are huge hypocrites. They spend their time preaching acceptance because they want everyone else to buy into their delusions but they hate themselves and are completely repulsed by their male counterparts.

Oracle

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1331311
SUCH a gourmet gorl. I can hear her smug sing song voice from the picture alone.
I wonder what “my way” means. Microwaving a frozen meal and getting wine drunk? Dumping everything in a pot and overcooking it? Ordering on UberEats then telling us she put her homecooked meal in a takeout container for fun?

Also, very glamorous shot in her office rolly chair.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah, the sexy death fat head tilt... but she's reached the state where gravity is pulling her face fat down to that side. Not sexy, Chantal; nope.

Beef bourguignon isn't hard to make; not even prepping the ingredients. But the dish benefits from several hours of slow simmering in the oven. I'm not sure she can wait that long.

Wonder if she's doing a "Cook With Me" video about this?