Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 450lb Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises. Premiere deathfat all others measure up to.

ThisWillBeFun

kiwifarms.net
1596299757584.jpeg
This is a fairly close depiction of what Chantal in a bikini will look like. A bikini will disappear into her folds of fat. But remember, this was 50 to 60 (possibly more) pounds ago & without her attractive hysterectomy scar.
This is what nightmares are made of.

The people on the beaches of the DR don't even know they dodged a bullet.

Jackisnotaname

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am thrilled that she finally ate at her kitchen table. I retract my previous comments ranting about how it was a waste of time and money.

I love it that on one hand Chantal wants sympathy from her audience for her "food addiction" and says no one takes it seriously or understands how she suffers from it. And on the other hand she abuses an actual drug that will only exacerbate her overeating problems and expects the same audience to think that makes her quirky and fun and laugh along with her about how little control she has over her decisions because of how high she is.

Chip

kiwifarms.net
Chantal was much smaller before her youtube channel took off. She was fat, but, like, regular fat. Her disordered eating was still present, but it wasn't like it is now. I didn't say that Youtube causes her to binge. But it's definitely the case that it incentivizes it. When she posts a video of her binging, people pay attention to her. She gets a lot of nice comments. It's her only way of really interacting with anyone besides her cats and her fat retard of a roommate.
I think it's a combination of age and her health catching up with her. When you're in late teens and early 20's your metabolism is a lot more forgiving. She's in her mid thirties now so she can't get away with the same habits like she did in her 20's (not that she was getting away with it, but the consequences are more dire now). Her health has gone to hell and she barely moves.

draculasestateagent

kiwifarms.net
Her face is horrifying in this picture. Chantal should just stop with makeup. Whatever weird grease induced blemishes that pop up are better than looking like if John Wayne Gacy let himself go,
Eating greasy food and then slathering on pore clogging make up is the worst thing she could do, especially considering how much sugar she consumes which makes it worse. Her skin looked like sandpaper in the HD video she did a while back I can’t imagine how bad it is now.

deputydogshit2.0

From funky Chinatown
kiwifarms.net

DongMiguel

kiwifarms.net
I think it's a combination of age and her health catching up with her. When you're in late teens and early 20's your metabolism is a lot more forgiving. She's in her mid thirties now so she can't get away with the same habits like she did in her 20's (not that she was getting away with it, but the consequences are more dire now). Her health has gone to hell and she barely moves.
Yes. I said this a few days ago, but I think a big part of Chantal's mentality, and why she struggles with this idea that her body is in a really bad state, is that when she was younger, eating like she did likely resulted in very little weight gain. In her head, she still functions like she did 15 years ago and can't grasp that her body isn't going to absorb the shit eating as easily as it did back then. It's a big reason she seems to believe that she can just pull back and, after a couple months of eating well, lose a significant amount of weight and get to a reasonable body level because, for some reason, her brain is operating like she's still in the low 300s, high 200s.

The problem for Chantal, though, beyond age was life. Chantal had just lost her job before her channel started (well at least recently enough to still be on unemployment when the channel started). That alone is another massive difference. Just having a consistent job, even if she was lazy at it, got her out of the house most days (when she worked) and her mind off food. Chantal likely held a job for most of her life between 2003 & 2017, and I am certain that helped keep her weight stable. Couple that with her generally being younger and, yeah, it's not a shock that she can't sustain like she used to.

Even still, there's no doubt her YT channel has taken a mental toll on her. It's really messed her up.