Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 450lb Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises. Premiere deathfat all others measure up to.

chantalisfat

Formerly sixcarbchiligorl, y'know.
kiwifarms.net
Near the beginning of the video she says she hates the "bucket of chicken people". Well, Chantard, I bet those "bucket of chicken people" hold similar disdain for "bag of seafood for four people" but what do I know.
Those stupid bucket-o-chicken people always seem to have an actual family to feed. You just know they're picking up dinner and driving it home to eat with their stupid wives and stupid kids. They're probably on their way home from their stupid office jobs, picking up the family's ~only fast food meal of the week~. What losers. Too bad they can't be real, raw, and honest like Chantal, who is brave enough to admit she orders the same amount of food or more for herself, then drives home to eat it alone while telling degrading stories about her fat rolls and bowel movements to thousands of people laughing at her. They all have small dicks too!!

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've said before Chinny should never turn her profile to the camera. She's so damned deformed she's hideous. I can't imagine seeing her in the wild--short, stubby and tremendously fat, and also usually stuffing her food hole with garbage. Some brave Canadian should step it up and get candid shots of the beast in her natural habitat-a fast food parking lot. Better than a clear shot of Bigfoot.

Rasputin's Side Piece

Tea cakes are ready.
kiwifarms.net
I've said before Chinny should never turn her profile to the camera. She's so damned deformed she's hideous. I can't imagine seeing her in the wild--short, stubby and tremendously fat, and also usually stuffing her food hole with garbage. Some brave Canadian should step it up and get candid shots of the beast in her natural habitat-a fast food parking lot. Better than a clear shot of Bigfoot.
Positively Hitchcock-esque.

sperginity

honest and open with everybody my entire life
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it possible for a really obese person like Chantal to get stress fractures in their lower legs and ankles from holding up that much weight?
Obese people are at a decreased risk for osteoporosis because carrying heavy weights strengthens bones via very small stress fractures over time. Lifting heavy weights in a gym or carrying heavy back packs will do the same thing for bone health without the risks of obesity.

While the bone is made stronger, the joints are made weaker in obese patients.

Marf

kiwifarms.net
Looking at her biceps makes me want to grab it with both hands, slam it on the kitchen counter, sprinkle flour on it, and start pounding it and kneading it, store it in a glass bowl with a lil oil and let it rest and expand for one hour to only poke it and deflate it and continue massaging it, slicing that bitch in two and grabbing a piece and cram it on a bread pan and brush that bitch with egg wash and shove it in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes, take it out of the pan, let it cool and rest, slice it and make myself a grilled cheese sandwich.

Last edited:

KeepHopeAlive

I'M not in lockdown YOU'RE in Lockdown
kiwifarms.net
Looking at her biceps makes me want to grab it with both hands, slam it on the kitchen counter, sprinkle flour on it, and start pounding it and kneading it, store it in a glass bowl with a lil oil and let it rest and expand for one hour to only poke it and inflate it and continue massaging it, slicing that bitch in two and grabbing a piece and cram it on a bread pan and brush that bitch with egg wash and shove it in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes, take it out of the pan, let it cool and rest, slice it and make myself a grilled cheese sandwich.
Cannibalizing Chantal

Could be a great revenge movie for all the people she has shat on in her life. Gross, like her, but possible.