Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 450lb Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises. Premiere deathfat all others measure up to.

Loris Yeltsin

kiwifarms.net
Of all the ridiculous things this bitch has wasted money on, I think the heels are my favorite.
Yeah, mine too. I think they might just be Chantal's ultimate delusional impulse purchase. Some things have already been mentioned, but there are just so many reasons why this was a complete and utter waste of money:

1. Those heels won't hold
  2. Even if those heels would hold, Chantal couldn't possibly balance her non-euclideanly disproportioned body in such a way as to prevent an ultimately immobilizing fall
  3. Even if she could balance herself, she would require extensive manpower by her sock-servant Peetz to even just put those things on, which is a hilarious undertaking I would love for her to livestream
  4. Even if Peetz was willing and able to perform this heavy duty, there is literally no chance in hell that her meaty monster hooves would fit inside those things; they'd explode right off of her like the skin of an overstuffed sausage

In conclusion:
Impulse Purchase Chantal is one of the best Chantals.

Rasputin's Side Piece

Tea cakes are ready.
kiwifarms.net
Instead, he rages at heterosexual people who don't want to be called "cis" (memo to Peetz: maybe because people don't like outsiders forcing bogus names and labels on them? Shouldn't an admitted [in this video] SJW understand that, ya dumb troon?)
Thank you for this. I needed an articulate reason for why this term infuriates me.

Asspats & $uperchats

Green eyed Evil
kiwifarms.net
The two flights of stairs are no doubt also contributing to her fast food consumption. I am honestly surprised she grocery shops at all anymore. She takes James to get his groceries once every couple of weeks it seems, but she needs to buy food a hell of a lot more than that. I'm sure he helps carry everything in when he's on the trip, but what about the other times? There is no way in hell she is doing a decent grocery trip and then making several trips up those stairs. She must only buy what she can carry up with her normal break or two in the middle of the staircase. Instacart wouldn't help either. No one is going to bring anything up those stairs to her.

The two flights of stairs that she fantasized would help her with her stamina and weight loss have just become huge excuses for ordering from UberEats or going to the drive thru. She was able to carry all that Red Lobster up those stairs though. She probably didn't even need to take a break then.
Yeah, what about the gym that was so conveniently located in the same building.👌 She was so excited about it. She could go work out any time she wanted.😏
Has anyone heard her mention using it once?

flummox

kiwifarms.net
I guess the at least once-a-day fast food binges aren't enough to give her those sweet, sweet dopamine hits, so she's ramped up her internet purchasing. I wonder how the cardboard tower is doing, think it's reached the ceiling yet?

Forget losing weight, Chantal. Just buy a $10 pair of sweatshop-made pumps and you'll be the sexy influencer you always dreamed you could be! As long as you don't think ahead to the inevitable issues with fitting into them, not snapping the spike heels in half, and balancing your enormous gunt on top of them, you won't have to acknowledge that they'll end up in the discard pile in the closet along with the exercise ball, those 3X clothes that you think you'll fit into, and god knows what other impulse buys. Did she end up springing for the $800+ camera? She must really be starving for dopamine these days.

The Real Ann Berlin

kiwifarms.net
I tuned In, someboyy gave her a hundred buck super chat, and I tuned out.

Must be nice to be a rich moron.
Except Shanny4Christ is trailer trash.

Chantal will not be appearing on camera in those shoes. The laws of physics will not allow it.

I'm not sitting through that livestream, but is her grandma really moving in with her? What a sad situation that would be, for real.

Last edited:

Reilly

Barely beetus
kiwifarms.net
So, first: Stilettos? Okay, I am not a structural engineer, but it is amazing to me that one would even hope that those shoes could tolerate that weight. Everyone talks about broken ankles, but what about those skinny, skinny heels on those "F*** me" pumps? And supposing they could support her for a while (yes, I've seen big girls in FMP's), what about the FLOOR? I can see the heels being driven straight down through the carpet and into the flooring beneath. So much for a sexy strut.

And, secondly: seriously, Shanny for Christ??? If you are getting support from that freak-show reject, you'd best rethink the whole thing. This goes back to our gorl not realizing exactly what the profile is of the average supporter. I think that even our Lord and Savior would tell Shanny for Christ, "STAY OFF MY SIDE!!!"

Okay, and lastly, poor Grandma. How is she gonna negotiate those stairs? Once installed in the looney bin, how would she possibly escape? I hope that no one has even mentioned this relocation idea to her because the fear of anticipating such a fate would probable do her in.

I'm sorry. I couldn't watch the video. I don't like her at all.
whomever said it a couple posts up is spot on: she ordered this latest round of useless made in china crap, when she was still in the delusional phase ‘I’ll be down 100 pounds by vacaytime’ . Those stiletto heals are the best indication of her mental health that I’ve seen her post in awhile. She is living in fantasy land, completely disconnected to the fact that she is in a death spiral.

TeracottaPah

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, what about the gym that was so conveniently located in the same building.👌 She was so excited about it. She could go work out any time she wanted.😏
Has anyone heard her mention using it once?
I remember seeing a comment asking something similar. Her and one of her "loyal fans" blamed COVID for her not being able to use it.

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
Well she’s not going to the gym until there’s a vaccine, sorry. I find it odd that a housing complex like hers would have a gym.

If she’s going to wear the shoes, then return them, she’s an even more terrible person that I thought. But she’s lazy so she likely won’t make that effort. And I just looked up FashionNova shoes. She really shells out for some quality stuff, doesn’t she?

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well she’s not going to the gym until there’s a vaccine, sorry. I find it odd that a housing complex like hers would have a gym.

If she’s going to wear the shoes, then return them, she’s an even more terrible person that I thought. But she’s lazy so she likely won’t make that effort. And I just looked up FashionNova shoes. She really shells out for some quality stuff, doesn’t she?
Gyms in buildings around here are opening up again. You need to book a time and then sanitize everything you touched before and after you use it. But this would actually be ideal for her, since she'd be the only one there and no neighbors would be gawking.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A 400-lb lardass who needs to rest on her walker after walking across the parking lot definitely needs access to a gym to work out. If only there was a way she could walk without a treadmill.
Oh, don't get me wrong. Gym equipment would be useless to her -- she couldn't fit and would probably break it. Like when ALR got on a treadmill and the conveyor belt thing wouldn't move.

I just like to make sure we're noting every bit of bullshit she spews.

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
Gyms in buildings around here are opening up again. You need to book a time and then sanitize everything you touched before and after you use it. But this would actually be ideal for her, since she'd be the only one there and no neighbors would be gawking.
Fair. Mine hasn’t and I know a bunch of people’s haven’t. Would love to watch her drag her walker and stupid backpack to the treadmill, then get mad because she’s too stupid to turn it on.

Surprised Pikachu

The face of 2020
kiwifarms.net
I for one would love to see her put on those high heels and walk down the stairs...without holding on.👹😛
Peetz will be her white knight simp in shining armor and catch her fall!
Thank you, that’s my mental entertainment sorted for the evening...

These heels. Now Ladies, we all know that the only place you can really wear heels is in the bedroom. Once we’ve ruled that out for Chinny just where does she think she is going to use them? Carpets are difficult, driving is impossible and as for stairs... Send them back Chantal before you break every bone in your body, or worse, some innocent bystander or a cat. If you need height during your ‘try-on’ might I suggest a (sturdy) box?

RamzaTheon

kiwifarms.net
Thank you, that’s my mental entertainment sorted for the evening...

These heels. Now Ladies, we all know that the only place you can really wear heels is in the bedroom. Once we’ve ruled that out for Chinny just where does she think she is going to use them? Carpets are difficult, driving is impossible and as for stairs... Send them back Chantal before you break every bone in your body, or worse, some innocent bystander or a cat. If you need height during your ‘try-on’ might I suggest a (sturdy) box?
Just step on peetz for that extra lift. Give the man some purpose in life again!