Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In her area, it's a 1-2 year wait for the surgery & the Ottawa Hospital points out it takes 'considerable time' to determine physical & mental readiness, complete testing & possibly manage co-morbidities. They all caution not everyone is going to be deemed eligible. WLS surgery has damned near become aspirational & demand is increasing. I don't know if funding & availability of surgeons & the appropriate facilities are anywhere near to coming close to demand.

SassyAndMorbidlyObese

Dead Gorl Waddling
kiwifarms.net
In her area, it's a 1-2 year wait for the surgery & the Ottawa Hospital points out it takes 'considerable time' to determine physical & mental readiness, complete testing & possibly manage co-morbidities. They all caution not everyone is going to be deemed eligible. WLS surgery has damned near become aspirational & demand is increasing. I don't know if funding & availability of surgeons & the appropriate facilities are anywhere near to coming close to demand.
Aspirational isn't exactly what comes to mind when I think about WLS tbh I understand it can save people's lives, though.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I should have been much more clear - aspirational in the sense that many think that WLS will solve all their problems. The weight will melt off, the diet will be easy to follow & nasty cravings will magically vanish. Few realize the lifelong restrictions WLS often imposes, nor do they pay attention to the potentially serious long term health issues.

SassyAndMorbidlyObese

Dead Gorl Waddling
kiwifarms.net
I should have been much more clear - aspirational in the sense that many think that WLS will solve all their problems. The weight will melt off, the diet will be easy to follow & nasty cravings will magically vanish. Few realize the lifelong restrictions WLS often imposes, nor do they pay attention to the potentially serious long term health issues.
There's so many instances of people eating through the surgery, it's not magical at all, and does require a 100% overhaul of ones lifestyle. I don't think they take it into consideration at all, even if they go through months/years of pre-surgery appointments. You would think they would want long term success considering it's a very extreme weight loss method that changes your body for life.

Refrigerator Poet

kiwifarms.net
Strap in Gorlsssss! 🤣🤣🤣
Stop announcing things! Life is meaningless! Eat Arby’s! /nihilistarby’s

I don't know why she singles out fast food as something she can't control herself over, she'll binge on anything.
Except healthy food she cooks at home. She always looks like she made herself a plate of despair when she eats that.

View attachment 1599146
You have every right to change your mind, but did you forget that this is the internet and people have every right to comment as well? Low IQ strikes again.
The fact that she thinks of “doing a weight loss journey” like it’s a totally normal concept is insaaaane. And the fact that she thinks eating healthy and exercising is somehow different or separate from that is even worse.

View attachment 1599451

Yeah I'm calling bullshit on that.
That’s a wall of lies. Loads of people lose weight and keep it off without surgery. It’s hard, but it’s a thing you can do.

I’m disappointed in the FabFitFun video. If I have to listen to her ramble about shit, I demand to be lured in by cats first. How many cats were in that video? None. None cats.

Pout*s*ine

kiwifarms.net
No doctor worth their salt would ever approve her for WLS.
She is the textbook problematic patient.
The feeling of restriction given by the cut stomach dissappears in a couple of years at most. After that, it's on her to make the right choices, and she is unable to do that, as proven ad infinitum.
Her oppositional disorder would make her do exactly the opposite of what the doctors tell her.

Besides, we've already seen how she acts before a major surgery that requires her to lose weight - she goes on an eating rampage.
Forget about it, fatty, WLS is mission impossible for you.

edited for spelling

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
So in summation, the box included:
- A horoscope that told her to do a 5k.
- A facial hair remover.
- A pedicure kit.
- A hair mask.
- A necklace she needs an extender for.

Beautiful.
A pedicure kit she needs to drive to mommy's house so she can do it on her.

A hair mask she can use on her hair. Singular.

And by 5k you mean 5000 calories, right?

Pizza Steve

low testosterone and small testicles
kiwifarms.net
lol she's been mentioning getting weight loss surgery since her channel started. Hell, one reason she gave in those early days for not getting a job was because she didn't want to get hired and then have to go out on leave due to the surgery.

Three and a half years later and, well...
That was for her cyst surgery/hysterectomy, not WLS.

Honestly though, she will never be approved but its pretty much the only thing that'll save her now.

mikey

kiwifarms.net
You can change your mind and people won't care. The problem is when you do it for 586 573rd time with no results, you become the fat bitch boy who called wolf and people will become sceptical and criticise you.

As others have said she simply wants the ass pats. And to be honest, she would have gotten them if she hadn't already done this ad nauseum.
Agree. And the problem isnt even her changing her mind. If she didn’t announce anything, and randomly and completely just started uploaded walking videos, low calorie meal preps, and bounce on this exercise ball with me - just uploaded them without saying anything. Her audience would probably actually cheer her. Like holy shit good Chantal. Ass pats galore. But it’s the fact that she gets on camera for half an hour saying that she’s so fucking miserable and at deaths door that if she eats one more cheeseburger she’s going to die and then follows that up with an extra large McDonald’s mukbang video and tells people to piss off if they say anything negative. When people tell her to stop announcing shit they aren’t being assholes. It’s legitimate PR advice. She could absolutely run a channel that she binges Monday - Wednesday and crash diets Wednesday - Sunday. And her channel would thrive. If she would just drop the black and white thinking. She identity seeks so much that she either HAS to be a mukbang channel, or she HAS to be a health channel. And she HAS to announce which one she going to be so she can properly morph her identity into whatever video personality her little eyes had watch and absorbed and is now wanting to emulate. It’s part of her illness. She can’t let it be. It has to be black or white. And she has to announce it.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
sincere.JPG

Welp, so much for her Sincere Apologies. She's taken them down without a peep, like a big lardy coward. Nice...uh...whitewashing job...

I think the racism charges against her were trumped up considerably, but if she's going to show how woke and aware she is (even if Peetz has to do the talking while she gluttonizes some more hapless chickens), then she ought to at least stand by the conviction of her Peetz' words. But no, there's nothing she ever says "sincerely" that doesn't get deleted after a few days.

I suspect her new vow to be healthy is a direct result of the heat she has been taking the past week; one way to turn her critics back to her side is to make an attempt at getting healthy. Only it seems like her followers are a lot more jaded than in times past. There's a lot more shade among the asspats this time than there usually is. I reckon it will blow over eventually, as long as she keeps her yap shut. But something feels different this time; some people see her in a different light now.

Who Now

kiwifarms.net
She has been hitting the grease bucket pretty heavy lately. Most likely the Pop Pies mukbang/none apology sent her over the edge of what her stomach could handle and it rebelled. She has probably had the shits and feeling sick. That seems to be when she decides she's had enough and makes great proclamations about changing.

She knew she'd get people saying stuff, so why even say anything? She could have just quietly made some changes and then people would probably say something but no. She has to make these big declarations and then gets pissed when people point it out to her. And even SHE knows it won't last, just by her last response to a comment where she says, in essence that she knows she will go back to eating shit. The comment was "Again' and she said "yes, and again and again and again"

Paranoid Squirrel

kiwifarms.net
“5km might be a bit much for me right now.”

Said the woman with a walker. Gorl, you couldn’t run a tenth of that distance without dying.
When walking down one flight of her stairs makes it sound like she's in the beginning stage of death throes I think that walking those 500metres would be something she'd need to build up to - even with the assistance of her walker.