• At least we tried!

Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie BeautyMakes Mukbang Videos for a Living, Canadian Amberlynn Reid

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by button, Jul 30, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@Broken Pussy, @Melchett

1. Fuck no. I saw her in her comments telling people to stay tuned because she'll make a video about whether or not she cheated next week. I'm surprised she contained her eyes for that remark.

• Like Like x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Genuinely what I thought! I bust out laughing and immediately thought :story:

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Chantal is out here believing she's somebody's Beyonce

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  4. In reality she's Michelle

• Winner Winner x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  5. As IF someone asked her about it so she did a video lol.. she's learning from Amberlynn doing the clickbait videos..

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Everything about her is fucking sad as fuck.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. She has no talents to entertain her audience with. No special traits, no interests, no creative projects other than preening herself, no hobbies, just eating and complaining. The only way for her to keep people watching is to trick them in by click-baiting.

I imagine that the reason her opening is so loud is that she doesn't know how to edit audio. She doesn't even possess simple tech savviness to do it. Also, why did she change the intro again? Is it because Zachary was using the old pink one to parody her?

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Speaking of the smoothie diet, she posted this to the dismay of the repliers:

0.png

1.png

Deborah is on a rampage:

2.png

4.png

5.png

ShortCake and a few others suggest a radical concept:

6.png

It is particularly unhappy to see people wasting their effort on her because Chantal's entire life has been based around refusing to recognise this and she certainly will not be changing now:

8.png

9.png

Mr. Apple Valley wouldn't have her any other way:

7.png

The fishing for support looks a lot like the way beta males try to get women to compliment them. I don't see what purpose this could serve her because even if she doesn't get it, this shows that her mind is set on cheating. I also suspect that Chantal would consider the "work" of driving a long way to get food as a trade-off, almost like exercise that cancels out the harm.

• Like Like x 4
    #5428 Man vs persistent rat, Jul 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    Man vs persistent rat

Man vs persistent rat A good egg is a nice person

kiwifarms.net
  9. Did anyone else catch her saying "This guy I was dating before BiBi"

Dudnt she just say she felt horrible bc she talked to BiBi for 2 weeks while she was still in the relationship w.Peetz?

So she was cheating on Peetz all along? Or more Chantel lies she cant keep straight?

• Agree Agree x 5
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. If I'm not wrong I think she mentioned before in an earlier video that she was seeing this Jamaican guy before Bibi as a fling while she had not officially broken up with pete

• Agree Agree x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Shhh, just sit back and relax. Watch Chantal's web of lies tangle up on themselves. Soon we'll reach full nirvana. So according to that fact, wouldn't that make TWO guys that Chantal cheated with behind Peetz's back?

• Agree Agree x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  12. I think that things go down when she's hanging out with Peetz tbh. Like maybe they fuck around with eachother then retreat to their respective dwellings afterwards. HEEHEE. Something is just off about them when they are together and she is way too defensive about her precious peetz.

• Agree Agree x 8
    foodiebloobie

foodiebloobie crazy frog

kiwifarms.net
  13. I think it's this video

Edit:
    Starting @ 6:40

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  14. it is so odd seeing her full body instead of just her huge neck/chin in her try on haul, so obvious that she has men beating down her door to sleep with her. *eye roll* she’s like the heterosexual amberlynn reid lol

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Here's an oldie but goodie. Starting at about 8:30 her eyes are ping ponging back and forth and just all over the place.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. If she’s so insecure why doesn’t she just drive home and eat the food there? Can she really not wait like ten minutes to eat?
    It’s strange considering she will drive 2+ hours for specific fast food.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  17. pretty sure pete was her only white boyfriend. in her old videos she always bragged about having flings with black immigrants

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Pete could just be a cuck with a fat fetish. Seriously the whole cuck fetish scene has a weird fixation on black men so Chantal banging two black guys while they were together might have been strongly encouraged by creepy Pete.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    MirnaMinkoff

MirnaMinkoff Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. It’s really ironic that Chantal will go to such lengths with makeup and balding powder for beauty’s sake but the one thing that would improve her appearance the most she just can’t bring herself to do.
    Its like the beauty form of the instant gratification of fast food.

• Feels Feels x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. Wearing all that make up, false eyelashes and hair treatment is suppose to take you eyes off her body shape but her body is hard to miss

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.