• ”she's a regular kiwifarms poster and I need a restraining order against her”

Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie BeautyMakes Mukbang Videos for a Living, Canadian Amberlynn Reid

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by button, Jul 30, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@CasualSeppuku, @Broken Pussy, @Melchett

1. Did anyone else catch her saying "This guy I was dating before BiBi"

Dudnt she just say she felt horrible bc she talked to BiBi for 2 weeks while she was still in the relationship w.Peetz?

So she was cheating on Peetz all along? Or more Chantel lies she cant keep straight?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. If I'm not wrong I think she mentioned before in an earlier video that she was seeing this Jamaican guy before Bibi as a fling while she had not officially broken up with pete

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Shhh, just sit back and relax. Watch Chantal's web of lies tangle up on themselves. Soon we'll reach full nirvana. So according to that fact, wouldn't that make TWO guys that Chantal cheated with behind Peetz's back?

• Agree Agree x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  4. I think that things go down when she's hanging out with Peetz tbh. Like maybe they fuck around with eachother then retreat to their respective dwellings afterwards. HEEHEE. Something is just off about them when they are together and she is way too defensive about her precious peetz.

• Agree Agree x 7
    foodiebloobie

foodiebloobie crazy frog

kiwifarms.net
  5. I think it's this video

Edit:
    Starting @ 6:40

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  6. it is so odd seeing her full body instead of just her huge neck/chin in her try on haul, so obvious that she has men beating down her door to sleep with her. *eye roll* she’s like the heterosexual amberlynn reid lol

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Here's an oldie but goodie. Starting at about 8:30 her eyes are ping ponging back and forth and just all over the place.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. If she’s so insecure why doesn’t she just drive home and eat the food there? Can she really not wait like ten minutes to eat?
    It’s strange considering she will drive 2+ hours for specific fast food.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  9. pretty sure pete was her only white boyfriend. in her old videos she always bragged about having flings with black immigrants

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Pete could just be a cuck with a fat fetish. Seriously the whole cuck fetish scene has a weird fixation on black men so Chantal banging two black guys while they were together might have been strongly encouraged by creepy Pete.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    MirnaMinkoff

MirnaMinkoff Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. It’s really ironic that Chantal will go to such lengths with makeup and balding powder for beauty’s sake but the one thing that would improve her appearance the most she just can’t bring herself to do.
    Its like the beauty form of the instant gratification of fast food.

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Wearing all that make up, false eyelashes and hair treatment is suppose to take you eyes off her body shape but her body is hard to miss

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. [​IMG]

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Wait...wasn't Chantal supposed to have a new schedule she was following?

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Chandra

Chandra Frankenberry

kiwifarms.net
  16. Feels like her channel and content is drying up but according to social blade her views and subs are up over the last month. People do enjoy a good trainwreck.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Bibi why
    Capture.PNG

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    Rabbit Bones

Rabbit Bones If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. I am completely shocked that she managed to take a picture while she could have been ordering food.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. It would be nice if instead of #tbt she would use hashtags like #50poundsago or #whenIonlyhadoneandahalfchin ... that would help us figure out which year the pic was taken.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  20. Bibi's flat affect really makes me laugh. I cant figure out if it's her, or his fuck-it-ness in general. Nonetheless, funny.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.