Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises.

Madam Spergwell

moist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On the subject of Peetz' sexuality, he shared this Kickstarter on his Twitter a few days ago:
link to kickstarter
Screenshot_20201120-173321_Twitter~2.jpg
Some screencaps from the Kickstarter page:
Screenshot_2.jpg7_original.jpg571f_original.png8657df_original.pngcb7cfb6481_original.png

AbraCadaver

JAPES OF ALL KINDS!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Its a little out of my wheelhouse, but I do know from (pl: work) that an average bathtub holds 42 gallons (159 liters) and all of that water weighs 351 pounds

everything else is physics that I don't know how to add all of the elements like Chantal's weight vs water displacement
You can roughly estimate how much water a human displaces by converting their weight to kilograms and assuming 1 kg displaces one L of water.

If Chantal weighs 400 lbs (we know she weighs more but just saying), she weighs 181 kg, which will displace 181 L, or roughly 58 gallons of water. If the average bath contains 45 gallons, Chantal will displace ALL the water in the bath.

But that’s assuming she tried to fit her entire body into it, laying down and everything with nothing sticking up above the rim of the bath (an impossible feat for Chantal and her giant ball-shaped body). If we assume she lowers herself into the bath (by some hydraulic miracle) and only the lower half of her body is submerged (legs, arse and fupa), we can generously say only slightly more than half her weight is displacing the water.

Meaning if Chantal tries to sit in a bath, she will displace approx 27 gallons of water, leaving 18 gallons in the bath with her. Not an awful lot.

However, if she weighs 450 lbs, as I strongly suspect, then applying the same parameters, she would sit down in the bath and displace all the water except for 9 gallons.

But I strongly suspect she’s incapable of actually fitting into the narrow bath in the first place. She may just sit on the side with her feet in it.

Last edited:

Mr. Manchester

kiwifarms.net
On the subject of Peetz' sexuality, he shared this Kickstarter on his Twitter a few days ago:
See it's hard to tell with Peetz. This looks like cookie cutter lgbtqp shit, so waving it around could just be him being a good ally or whatever. He kind of has to virtue signal on twitter because Chantal just stares blankly at him when he does it to her and just goes, "yeah...".

It would also mean that Peetz was out of his room, which means his snack hoard is unguarded.

Penelope Taynt

Amanda's #1 fan, PLEASE!
kiwifarms.net
To comply with previous requests, i have added blotches and stink lines. Not my best work, but I'm tired.

View attachment 1740021
My only problem with these drawings is that she's way more attractive in them than she is in her photos and videos.

This drawing is amazing. You're very talented and the way you captured the rosacea is absolutely brilliant. Kudos to you, fellow Kiwi.

ETA: Are those "stink lines" above her head? Cool. 😂

Last edited:

stupid frog

kiwifarms.net
Lol so now we’re shaming Chinny for her lack of hygiene and sloppy housekeeping. Chantal is predictable in so many ways. One way is how she absolutely LOVES to latch on to any sort of excuse of shaming her for her laziness. She doesn’t take care of herself in any way, but if she gets called on it it’s shaming her mental illness. Comments are off on this Instagram post to prevent further shaming I suppose.
View attachment 1739409

If she wants us to stop shaming her, she can stop making YT videos.

Ofelia

I never wanted you
kiwifarms.net
Chantal sits on the edge of the tub and drops a bath bomb in the water and sticks her nasty pig feet in the tub. That’s all the body parts that will fit in that tub.

And am I the only one who thinks Natalie looks like an inbred? Granted, she’s better looking than Chantal but...come on.

DongMiguel

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I highly doubt Chantal has taken a bath in a long time. As stated, even if she could fit into a tub, she would be incapable of lifting herself out of it. Hell, I wonder how she gets up off her bed after lying down. I suspect she rolls around like a fat turtle stuck on its back trying to get upright.

solidus

Fission Mailed
kiwifarms.net
I had to look it up. Thanks a whole fucking bunch for that imagery.

The things you learn on this site lol.

Last year I thought Peetz was a sympathetic character in Chantal’s orbit. Maybe an enabler but a in all likelihood a reasonable guy. Now we know he’s a walking stereotype of an SJW sexual deviant. It’s been such a quick fall from grace since moving in with the Poutine (Put-sin) Queen.

A borscht-on

He'll tap my ass if he needs air, and that's it.
kiwifarms.net
To comply with previous requests, i have added blotches and stink lines. Not my best work, but I'm tired.

View attachment 1740021
The smug pursing of the lips? Completely accurate. The dead, mismatched eyes are perfect. She is more wall-eyed, but you mostly nailed her, yet flattered her visage beyond measure. Thank you for this. I would love to see an action sketch.

RazorBackBacon

kiwifarms.net
Lol so now we’re shaming Chinny for her lack of hygiene and sloppy housekeeping. Chantal is predictable in so many ways. One way is how she absolutely LOVES to latch on to any sort of excuse of shaming her for her laziness. She doesn’t take care of herself in any way, but if she gets called on it it’s shaming her mental illness. Comments are off on this Instagram post to prevent further shaming I suppose.
View attachment 1739409
Damn right we're shaming you, Chinny. Feel some fucking shame for once in your damn life. Excessive pride is what got you here!

Her food agression is appalling. I think I've seen that type of behavior only in dogs that have had a long history of neglect and abuse in their lives. I mean what sort of person could eat copious amount of food and still eyeball other people's food. And she does this shit with Peetz! I could only imagine the sort of horror her family has to go through whenever they invite Chantal to an outing. They probably slide their plate like super close to themselves while giving Chantal enough of a wide berth so they could eat in peace.

Its disgusting, and its one of the reasons that makes her one of my favorite lolcows. Not even Amberlynn does something like that.
Pretty sure 'long history of neglect' describes Chantal's upbringing to a T so is it really that surprising?

Is peetz in the closet and trying to come out now? He seems to mention and describe meat every stream hes on, then give chantal some kind of look. Even on halloween.

Idk if its a sad attempt to troll the audience and make us wonder, or if hes testing the waters to see how hes recieved.

Anybody else getting those vibes at all? Am i late on this?
Peetz is prison-gay, or in this case, nerd-gay; when there's no pussy in your life, you turn to weirder and weirder alternatives in the hopes of finally getting someone to touch your winkle.