Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises.

Feelinsick

kiwifarms.net
In the fatbitchfun box video you can clearly listen to a loud venting noise throughout. That's not how it should work, the instantpot doesn't release steam while cooking. The dumb bitch had 2 weeks to read the instructions and couldn't be bothered. Plus, there's millions of instruction videos on youtube.

Edit: I really hope she uses that dry brush on her fat face. Her rosacea will flare up like a bitch.

Last edited:

chantalisfat

kiwifarms.net
I am surprised the three cats in the household are still alive. Both of Chantal's cats were fucking around on the kitchen counters for both the FabFitFun unboxing and the beginning of the chewy stew videos - sometimes directly next to the pressure cooker. Chantal had enough sense to appear to realize the gravity of the situation and order James to remove the cats, but the urgency in her voice was soon replaced by her being more interested in whatever crap she bought. None of that shit will ever be seen again.

Of course she was in such a hurry for food that she didn't bother reading the instructions, reading the recipe fully, or doing any other research on her first time using a new machine. Both videos are absolutely filled with people saying she used the pressure cooker incorrectly. I'm sure it chaps her ass every time another comment comes in telling her she did something wrong. I'll be surprised if there isn't some sort of nasty community post today.

For those who don't watch, they showed us this enormous commercial baking pan Chantal accidentally purchased.
1605976174810.png

She says the size wasn't apparent on the item listing. Looking at the Amazon listing, you can tell exactly what happened.
1605976226689.png

She simply picked the largest size available, because of course she did. Didn't bother thinking about what 12 x 18 x 3 meant. She just went down the list, salivating over brownies, and picked the largest size available. Didn't the $40 cost tip her off? No, of course not. She says she will use it as a cat bed. Moron.

Apples13

+-*.2depressed4pride89@hotmail.com.*-+
kiwifarms.net
I mean watching her bark at Peter to move the cat away from the pressure cooker, when she's sitting less than half a foot away was just disgraceful. What a complete lazy piece of dog shit. Chantal honestly is the laziest, most revolting androgynous greasy scum bag ive ever seen. Keeping the fab fit fun box for the cats??? when shes already living in a complete pig sty is hilarious. WHAT A LOSER!!!

fuxetudeto

behold
kiwifarms.net
Cleanser with "sa-licks-ill-ick" acid. She's skeptical, since we know her and she "mostly only" uses Lush. This only has two natural-sounding ingredients and neither are food related, so... She'll give it away to one of her many friends.
She’s so fucking dumb. Salicylic acid comes from willow bark which is 100% “natural” (and also the source of aspirin). Also, it’s great for the face, so no wonder she doesn’t want to use it - it might actually clear some stuff up.

tbh the fact that she uses Lush products on her face (when she deigns to practice personal hygiene) is probably one reason her skin is terrible. Lush products don’t go well with problem skin.

_justlurking

kiwifarms.net
EDIT: it's not the dishwasher it's the instant pot. ok.

1605987419906.png

Woof.
Also her dishwasher is on and is making an annoying mess of a sound. Couldn't you record after it was done?

1605987490526.png
1605987875509.png

The name of his box is so ironic. The first item is workout socks. Lmao.

1605987652669.png

The chins are stacking up nicely.

1605987707213.png

Very energy consuming. Reaching into a box.

1605987757710.png

She doesn't know what a card holder is. Has to look up in the item guide.

1605987819152.png
1605988069787.png

Oh my God the faces she makes in this video.

1605988100511.png

She looks so fucking swollen. What has she been eating?

1605988201541.png

Apparently this scarf is 69 dollars at retail price. Looks like something bought at the dollar tree.

1605988292722.png

Cutting boards thin as paper, valued at 20 dollars. Bitch where? This whole box is a scam.

1605988433925.png

She got a behemoth sized cake pan.

DO.NOT.WATCH. This fucking video is empty, boring and throughout the whole thing the dishwasher is running. It's loud.

Attachments

• 1605988405792.png
    1605988405792.png
    754 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

fatfuck

kiwifarms.net
Ever since that drama it's been a hilarious series of videos where she tries to prove she's not just a mukbang channel. That beef video has a 5 min segment of her and her manchild servant repeating the word tender.

No doubt she thinks her videos take effort to make when in reality you can see just how lazy and not interested she is when it comes to anything but food. Won't be long until she gives up pretending.

multiverse

Made Misty Michelle Henry Rage Quit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe Chantal couldn't follow ever the most basic instructions for the instant pot: close the steam valve, and allow the steam to release naturally for any kind of meat dish. For a stew you don't even need to fuck with the fancy settings: put ingredients in, close top and valve (and it won't start if you don't close the top properly - and the valve literally has the instructions to close it impressed into the lid), add time and press start. Don't open until the lid releases. It should make stew in less than half an hour, with meat that's completely falling apart.

And this moron wasn't at all alarmed when steam was screaming out of the lid the entire time?

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1741293
Woof.
Also her dishwasher is on and is making an annoying mess of a sound. Couldn't you record after it was done?

View attachment 1741296View attachment 1741316

View attachment 1741302

View attachment 1741307

View attachment 1741310

View attachment 1741312View attachment 1741321

View attachment 1741322

View attachment 1741324
Apparently this scarf is 69 dollars at retail price. Looks like something bought at the dollar tree.

View attachment 1741327
Cutting boards thin as paper, valued at 20 dollars. Bitch where? This whole box is a scam.

View attachment 1741333

DO.NOT.WATCH. This fucking video is empty, boring and throughout the whole thing the dishwasher is running. It's loud.
Omg, these potato faced pix with 3 chins. *screams at paint boxes* no! Don't make me do it! Let me draw a different cow!... But the faces... And the many chins... Why this compulsion lol?

_justlurking

kiwifarms.net
Round 2. Oh boy. I hope she stops uploading a few times a day. It's mentally draining to watch.

1605988588736.png

The fucking clutter. She says watching Hoarders: Buried Alive helps her stay clean. Is she sure? Because she's becoming one.

1605988985286.png

I'm not going to pick apart the recipe, because unlike ALR, Chantal can cook some things but I just wanted to show how messily the meat was taken out of the instant pot. Jfc.

1605988984977.png

Looks like Peetz is 8 months pregnant! I'm so happy for them!

1605989112498.png

I'm always triggered by the way he holds his fucking fork. Like a toddler.

1605989238154.png
1605989310224.png

Keeps staring at him, hoping he will say something nice about her fucking food but he's such a dry individual he can't even say anything.
"That's really good, huh???" Has to ask first.

1605989605487.png

She also is eating wonder bread with margarine. She keeps calling it a stew. There's no liquid or borth there. It can't be a stew.

1605989730548.png

The pickles make an appearance.

1605989779021.png

This is a new shirt, right? It's so dirty...

1605990331589.png

She drops the sauce or bread or whatever on her shirt. At around 13:30.

1605990612144.png 1605990683817.png

Nobody will steal it from you. Geez.

1605990895918.png
1605990895733.png

The expression on her face when Peetz came back with a KitKat. Totally waiting for Peetz to offer her some.

Attachments

• 1605988726717.png
    1605988726717.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 64
  • 1605990728784.png
    1605990728784.png
    531.9 KB · Views: 78

Samarye

Whys it take 5 rounds of WHORES for 1 tequilla?
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1741293
Woof.

View attachment 1741296View attachment 1741316

View attachment 1741302

View attachment 1741307

View attachment 1741310

View attachment 1741312View attachment 1741321

View attachment 1741322

View attachment 1741324

View attachment 1741327

View attachment 1741333

She looks like one of the old ladies from a studio ghibli movie with her giant face and weird expressions. Witch of the waste or whatever.

*edited cos im a tard.

annikaguts

Professional Food Vlogger
kiwifarms.net
I am surprised the three cats in the household are still alive. Both of Chantal's cats were fucking around on the kitchen counters for both the FabFitFun unboxing and the beginning of the chewy stew videos - sometimes directly next to the pressure cooker. Chantal had enough sense to appear to realize the gravity of the situation and order James to remove the cats, but the urgency in her voice was soon replaced by her being more interested in whatever crap she bought. None of that shit will ever be seen again.

Of course she was in such a hurry for food that she didn't bother reading the instructions, reading the recipe fully, or doing any other research on her first time using a new machine. Both videos are absolutely filled with people saying she used the pressure cooker incorrectly. I'm sure it chaps her ass every time another comment comes in telling her she did something wrong. I'll be surprised if there isn't some sort of nasty community post today.

For those who don't watch, they showed us this enormous commercial baking pan Chantal accidentally purchased.
View attachment 1741010

She says the size wasn't apparent on the item listing. Looking at the Amazon listing, you can tell exactly what happened.
View attachment 1741013

She simply picked the largest size available, because of course she did. Didn't bother thinking about what 12 x 18 x 3 meant. She just went down the list, salivating over brownies, and picked the largest size available. Didn't the $40 cost tip her off? No, of course not. She says she will use it as a cat bed. Moron.
She has absolutely no follow through with anything. It's literally too much effort for her to read the descriptions, and she's so desperate for a dopamine hit from clicking "buy now" that something as simple as picking the size of a pan requires too much thought and attention. And $40 for a fucking brownie pan? That didn't even register with her?
I can't believe Chantal couldn't follow ever the most basic instructions for the instant pot: close the steam valve, and allow the steam to release naturally for any kind of meat dish. For a stew you don't even need to fuck with the fancy settings: put ingredients in, close top and valve (and it won't start if you don't close the top properly - and the valve literally has the instructions to close it impressed into the lid), add time and press start. Don't open until the lid releases. It should make stew in less than half an hour, with meat that's completely falling apart.

And this moron wasn't at all alarmed when steam was screaming out of the lid the entire time?
I know we've been commenting a lot about how stupid she is, but it really seems like she has experienced some serious cognitive decline over the past year. Even a 5 year old would question why the IP was leaking steam the entire time. I just sat there in shock and awe that it never even crossed her mind. She's damn lucky that her cat didn't get a severe burn. I could barely watch because I was worried about the cat.

AngelBitch

dusty vagina gorl
kiwifarms.net

she's so fucking stupid, she kept it on venting the whole time and it never pressurized at all. she basically boiled the meat. i can't imagine how stupid you have to be to sit there for 20 minutes with steam shooting out of the closed pot and think that's how it's supposed to work. you idiot, cuntal.

multiverse

Made Misty Michelle Henry Rage Quit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just sat there in shock and awe that it never even crossed her mind. She's damn lucky that her cat didn't get a severe burn. I could barely watch because I was worried about the cat
This was the other thing that was so astounding about her giving no notice whatever to the screaming steam - that shit is beyond boiling hot, and getting anywhere near it means an instant scald burn. How did she not notice that tons of water was escaping her "stew", or how hot it made the room?

Pressure cooker accidents are horrible, which is why people were so glad when the Instant Pot came out - a nearly idiot proof pressure cooker that has built-in safety features that by and large prevent the types of accidents that made people afraid to use them: it won't start if the lid isn't properly secured; it will auto shutdown if anything is burning inside or if there isn't enough liquid; and it will do the same if there is TOO much liquid; the top locks during the cooking and pressurization process so you can't blow it up. Basically, the only thing you can do to fuck it up is leave the valve open- which is why there are instructions about this embedded into the top of the lid next to the valve. It says that you need to close it, and warns you about how dangerously hot the steam is.

So of course, Chantal fucked up the one thing she could fuck up, and nearly burned her neglected pets.