Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises.

Penelope Taynt

Amanda's #1 fan, PLEASE!
kiwifarms.net
Oh joy more time warp binges
View attachment 1742793
Is it me or are the Torrid hauls becoming more and more frequent? Jesus Christ.

Are there no other plus sized stores for her to try out? Is she really growing out of the pieces that fast? Will she order an actual 6X this time?

Torrid is known to be pricey, so I'm guessing she dropped another $400-$500 on clothing. However, this idiot knows nothing about buying staple and timeless pieces instead of the holiday and graphic-themed junk she usually gets that can only be worn in its appropriate context at certain times of the year.

Who am I kidding? She won't look good in anything she gets. She's not pear-shaped, hell, she's not even apple-shaped, she's exercise ball-shaped and it was all her own doing. And I'm not sure that's a body type even the largest plus size stores caters to.

This is the same idiot who thought grandpa golf slacks and untied shoe laces were the perfect gym outfit.

She continues to be a festering lunatic through and through.

Asspats & $uperchats

Green eyed Evil
kiwifarms.net
$15-$30 for a chef's knife? I'm disappointed in her. Given how she loves to spend money, I would've expected her to shell out at least $100 on a decent quality knife. Then again, she doesn't know her ass from her elbow when she's in the kitchen so maybe it's all the same to her.
Some of the best knives around are the ones used in commercial kitchens. They are made by Dexter. They are easy to sharpen. The sani-safe ones are the best.

Btw, for someone who has never had kids or breast fed babies, Chantal has some drooping boobs.
There is no lift in those sacks at all; much like the rest of her.
Just had to fit that in.🤢

chantalisfat

kiwifarms.net
Is it me or are the Torrid hauls becoming more and more frequent? Jesus Christ.

Are there no other plus sized stores for her to try out? Is she really growing out of the pieces that fast? Will she order an actual 6X this time?

Torrid is known to be pricey, so I'm guessing she dropped another $400-$500 on clothing. However, this idiot knows nothing about buying staple and timeless pieces instead of the holiday and graphic-themed junk she usually gets that can only be worn in its appropriate context at certain times of the year.

Who am I kidding? She won't look good in anything she gets. She's not pear-shaped, hell, she's not even apple-shaped, she's exercise ball-shaped and it was all her own doing. And I'm not sure that's a body type even the largest plus size stores caters to.

This is the same idiot who thought grandpa golf slacks and untied shoe laces were the perfect gym outfit.

She continues to be a festering lunatic through and through.
The Torrid hauls seem to be guaranteed views, around 40k. She's not even breaking 10k per video recently. I'm sure it's because people want to gawk at her true size, which is only made clear in try-on videos, but she thinks too highly of herself to admit that.

I'm pretty sure she said as much in a recent livestream - that she'll have to spend a lot of money on Torrid because those are one of the only video topics that get her any views these days.

behavioral swamp thang

preparing to TRANNYPORT in 3..2..1..
kiwifarms.net
Some of the best knives around are the ones used in commercial kitchens. They are made by Dexter. They are easy to sharpen. The sani-safe ones are the best.

Btw, for someone who has never had kids or breast fed babies, Chantal has some drooping boobs.
There is no lift in those sacks at all; much like the rest of her.
Just had to fit that in.🤢
Dude, I think it's cause her tits aren't real titty meat, they are just sacks of fat, like man boobs. If you look at the sub reddits big boob problems or reduction very few of the titties are sad water bags. They sag, sure, but they are full to brim, rounded throughout like heaving peaches.

Dog Prom 3D

I’ve seen crazier things in a toilet.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are no staple and timeless pieces of clothing available above size US 18. There are a variety of reasons for this. One is that idiot infinifats sob over not being able to dress like a toddler and have driven this point home so much that the clothing available for fat women has become increasingly garish, relying on cheap fabrics, dumb slogans on t-shirts, extremely faddish styles and horrible color palettes. Dressing like an adult isn't "fun" or "youthful" or "in fucking denial" enough for them, so unless a garment is hot pink leopard spotted lycra spandex with a political slogan on it somewhere, they don't want it (I am so glad that "THE FUTURE IS FEMALE" as an appropriate fat-t-shirt message has finally died). A plain black t-shirt is "boring" to them. A nice, crisp, white oxford that can be styled casual to business is something their grandmas would wear. So bring on the tutus, the overalls, the thin knits that will last a season at best because adult clothes give them a sad.

Another issue is that fat women hate sinking real money into clothes because they know they believe they will not be at their current size for long, either because they plan to lose weight or are body positive and will be gaining. Either way, they see little sense in investing money in something that will last longer than a season or two. They make a lot of noise about needing clothes and wanting better options but if you present a woman like Chantal with the option of having one great pair of wool, lined black pants for $100 versus five pairs of stretchy leggings that all together cost the same, they will always pick the leggings. So why produce decent clothes at appropriate prices when they will not buy them?

And fat women like Chantal cannot wear classic and timeless pieces appropriate to the season. Regular clothing on a human body hurts fat women and it takes such a beating that it wears out 100 times faster than normal sized clothing. Tailored and lined black pants? That waistband will cut into her waist like a knife, her mass needs to expand when she sits and she will rip the seams unless there is tons of synthetic stretch in the material, and she cannot tuck in a dress shirt or wear a belt without needing to readjust or retuck every few minutes. Another Bowie t-shirt paired with capri khakis that she will never zip up are far more comfortable than structured trousers and a white cotton blouse.

So even if Chantal decided to take the financial and comfort hit and approach life via the capsule wardrobe perspective and buy good clothing that lasts, such shit is not available, she sees herself as a temporarily fat woman so why invest the money, and such clothing, if it were available, would be so uncomfortable and would fall apart under the strain very quickly.

And it's just gonna get worse for her. She's already sized out of Torrid, though she refuses to admit it. She's a month of binges away from nothing but polyester crepe tops and pull-on knit pants in size 8X from Woman Within.

Miss Anne Thrope

kiwifarms.net
The Torrid hauls seem to be guaranteed views, around 40k. She's not even breaking 10k per video recently. I'm sure it's because people want to gawk at her true size, which is only made clear in try-on videos, but she thinks too highly of herself to admit that.

I'm pretty sure she said as much in a recent livestream - that she'll have to spend a lot of money on Torrid because those are one of the only video topics that get her any views these days.
If she was smart, she would keep the tags on the clothes during the try-ons and then return the majority of the clothes that don't fit instead of grubbily ripping the tags off as soon as she opens the bags. That way, she could return what she isn't going to wear rather than waste the money and throw the clothes on the floor for Sam to shit / piss on.

But who are we kidding, Chantal is too lazy to return anything.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sort of off topic, but does anyone think Chantal has officially sized out of the car? There's been a lack of car vlogs the past few weeks. The last one was posted three weeks ago and possibly filmed a month ago.
If she hasn't outgrown it, she is getting pretty close. She struggles mightily to get in and out, the wheel scrapes her belly, and the back of her seat is probably at the point of collapsing (and front seats will finally collapse if too much is asked of them)

Frankly, between those two dimwits, something as simple as a flat tire could leave them stranded without a car for days. There's no way Clotso is bending over to keep her tires properly inflated, and there's no way James knows how to change a tire. Neither one even has friends to help them out. Clotso is not the type to maintain her car, and she is probably not even the type to have a AAA (or Canadian equivalent) card. That Kia had 100,000 miles on it already when she bought it, and it even had the check engine light on when she proudly took it home. I doubt it is in any better shape now; she has already scraped it all to hell.

If she hasn't outgrown the driver's seat, she is absolutely on course for eventually doing so. That will be another feather in her cap of Stupid. But plenty else will be going wrong with that car soon.

Asspats & $uperchats

Green eyed Evil
kiwifarms.net
Sort of off topic, but does anyone think Chantal has officially sized out of the car? There's been a lack of car vlogs the past few weeks. The last one was posted three weeks ago and possibly filmed a month ago.
I don't see how she still fits behind the wheel.
That seat has to back as far as it will go and still be able to touch the pedals.
She already can't turn the steering wheel properly.
The shocks on that side of the car have to be shot.

I wonder what her goal weight is? Will she stop at 500 or just keep on going?

soulless guarantee

melanated blaq latinx trans* womxn
kiwifarms.net
If she was smart, she would keep the tags on the clothes during the try-ons and then return the majority of the clothes that don't fit instead of grubbily ripping the tags off as soon as she opens the bags. That way, she could return what she isn't going to wear rather than waste the money and throw the clothes on the floor for Sam to shit / piss on.

But who are we kidding, Chantal is too lazy to return anything.
I did kind of wonder as to whether the clothes were bought for her by a fan/feeder. So if she returned them it would be of no benefit to herself (so why would she bother, heehee!). Might be grasping a bit there. But yeah this annoys me so much - even before she has inspected the garment let alone try it on. What if it was damaged or stained in the warehouse/in shipping? Nope she doesn't care, let the hoof rip that tag off the moment she sees it.

She was in the car for the Dic Anns flat burger, which was about a week ago. Her feeding tray does seem to be riding high on her, but that might just be the camera angle. I think she is probably not showing so much in the car because it is so intrinsically linked with the purchasing and eating of fast food, which she thinks is now a big no-no in Youtube land. [editing to add: I think this was a contemporary video rather than an old one, because she goes into the history of the restaurant (even if it is just reading a wikipedia article or whatever) which fits in with her trying to present herself as not being a binge-eating channel but instead some kind of food history/review channel]

IBrokeBob

kiwifarms.net
I actually think she doesn't wash that often, I think it might be a combination of both, that she wears the new clothes for a few videos, then they start to smell or get filthy with her spilling all her food on them, and also they lay on the floor for weeks unwashed until she runs out of her "cleanest" dirty clothes. Then we see a new cycle of a few of the older clothes that probably still fit and then a new haul.

It will be fun to see where she gets the next clothing haul from. I think 6X is Torrid's biggest size ( equivalent to a size 30). Here are the bust, waist and hip measurements for those garments.
30​
Bust-66-70"​
Waist-60-64"​
Low Hip-72-76"​

Keep in mind, Chantal is only about 5 ft tall. That's 60 inches. She is now wider around than she is tall. Congrats to chinny, that's quite a feat of physics and strength. She is basically a human beachball.

DanishDelight

kiwifarms.net
I wonder what her goal weight is? Will she stop at 500 or just keep on going?

I know we’ve been speculating on how long she can hang on but I absolutely do not believe she can live past 500. With her being a midget and with her various health problems not to mention her fat distribution, she will surely die long before that. I’m pretty sure she is pushing it as is and from her rapid deterioration over the past year, I wouldn’t at all be surprised if she has a serious health issue coming up..

AvrilsMeatsuit

(pours vodka into the pits of hell) for persephone
kiwifarms.net
ad47a52dcbf493c50f425d86d50c469b.png

Why is she lying? Isn't there hard evidence and screenshots out there that show Chantal repeatedly going back to Ms. Hussy, Yabba, MilkTeaReacts and other reaction channels just to show how unbothered she is by them?

And another thing that i found pretty interesting. She says 'I also don't expect Candy or any other creators to babysit their comments and delete mean ones just for me.' Well then the same thing should apply when speaking about YouTube. Don't expect YouTube to babysit you and delete 'mean' channels just for you.

Who Now

kiwifarms.net
Been off, so rate me late. I thought it was the sound of her dishwasher when I could hear the steam coming out of the pot. She said she was pressure cooking but I gave her the benefit of the doubt and assumed she meant to say "slow cooking". lol silly me. No wonder it didn't make sense when she kept saying she had to release the steam for 10 minutes at the end, when you don't do that for slow cooking.

Its interesting that she is now aligning with Candy instead of the FA like Learning to be Fearless. She has ratcheted up into the next category and she knows it.

From the looks of Thanksgiving at Peetz Mom's house, she not only knows her way around the small kitchen, she also knows about formal dining etiquette and sets her table to this standard.

That is true, but she sure didn't teach Peetz table manners; picking his teeth, picking his teeth and eating what he finds, open mouth chewing and making horrible mouth noises

AbraCadaver

JAPES OF ALL KINDS!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dude, I think it's cause her tits aren't real titty meat, they are just sacks of fat, like man boobs. If you look at the sub reddits big boob problems or reduction very few of the titties are sad water bags. They sag, sure, but they are full to brim, rounded throughout like heaving peaches.
All breasts are made of fat, that’s literally what they are. There’s no such thing as “titty meat,” ya mong. That’s why anorexic women are flat as washboards. Men’s moobs just look different because the fat is stored in a different shape due to biology.

Breasts sag over time due to lack of support, skin stretching and other issues. But more importantly, there’s an extremely wide variety of breast shapes that occur naturally, not just “sad bags” and “heaving peaches.” Tear drop, rounded, bell, east-west, tubular, constricted...

Chantal just got dealt a lousy hand by Nature, and she made it worse with weight gain and insufficient support. She should be wearing a sports bra or summat but she’s too big to get into one.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
Lol so now we’re shaming Chinny for her lack of hygiene and sloppy housekeeping. Chantal is predictable in so many ways. One way is how she absolutely LOVES to latch on to any sort of excuse of shaming her for her laziness. She doesn’t take care of herself in any way, but if she gets called on it it’s shaming her mental illness. Comments are off on this Instagram post to prevent further shaming I suppose.
View attachment 1739409

Late but this shit pisses me off. In order to deal with a mental illness you have to recognize when your behavior is maladaptive and at least make a bare minimal effort to perform at what society deems a minimally acceptable level. Yeah you might not be able to do this perfectly, and ideally people wouldn't be assholes about it if you're trying, but it is completely counterproductive and frankly retarded to demand that literally everybody eliminates their standards because some dysfunctional cunt doesn't like to feel rightfully ashamed of themselves. Again no one is demanding perfect conformity or flawless social and financial success here, but performing basic fucking hygiene is not a big ask. I don't give a single solitary fuck how mentally ill you are, there is zero excuse for not brushing your teeth and washing your ass if you are cognisant enough to realize you should or experience shame about it. Same problem as the FA crab buckets or reddit in general, lazy cocksuckers calling for the death of personal responsibility and instead demanding unconditional acceptance, flimsy bullshit medical or psychological excuse optional.

Fuck it, let's dial the shame to 100 for that one. Starting now anyone who goes around leaving a greasy film everywhere and reeking like a corpse in a dumpster on a hot day then cries about being "shamed" because muh mentals gets publicly frog marched to the nearest car wash bay and deloused after being hosed down with the power washer. I'm sorry, I get a little triggered by nasty people

It's so pathetic that I'd actually respect Chantal slightly more if she said she neglects her hygiene because being so fucking fat makes it a physical ordeal and she's worried about throwing a clot or something. It would still be stupid because she's suddenly able to exert physical effort when it comes to vacuum packing herself into the car to get moar food, but it's at least a semi legitimate reason. Peetz doesn't have that excuse for living in filth, but he at least seems to shower and might legitimately be too much of a noseblind autist to notice anything or too dumb to realize his mother was the fucking cleaning fairy all along and never clued in why their place got gross. Dumb/autistic is equally likely as lazy in his case imo.

fattie_boom_boom

kiwifarms.net
All breasts are made of fat, that’s literally what they are. There’s no such thing as “titty meat,” ya mong. That’s why anorexic women are flat as washboards. Men’s moobs just look different because the fat is stored in a different shape due to biology.

Breasts sag over time due to lack of support, skin stretching and other issues. But more importantly, there’s an extremely wide variety of breast shapes that occur naturally, not just “sad bags” and “heaving peaches.” Tear drop, rounded, bell, east-west, tubular, constricted...

Chantal just got dealt a lousy hand by Nature, and she made it worse with weight gain and insufficient support. She should be wearing a sports bra or summat but she’s too big to get into one.
Ahhhhwhat? Breasts on women (or any female mammal) aren't just fat... you sped. A large portion is fat, sure; the rest is glandular tissue. You know, the shit that creates milkies?

Unless your brain thinks that milk is just liquified titty fat. I think you have to go to arctic seals for that, sis.

mikey347

kiwifarms.net
Ahhhhwhat? Breasts on women (or any female mammal) aren't just fat... you sped. A large portion is fat, sure; the rest is glandular tissue. You know, the shit that creates milkies?

Unless your brain thinks that milk is just liquified titty fat. I think you have to go to arctic seals for that, sis.

Yep. Even in men it’s called gynecomastia. And it’s due to hormones and stuff. It’s kind of funny to hear somebody talk about tits so confidently, and not know shit about what they are saying lmfao. Have you even touched a tit? 😂