Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises.

It is mind-bogglingly insane, and it shows how she is utterly trapped in a weird loop from which there is seemingly no escape. Do heroin addicts only listen to songs about heroin, watch movies only about heroin, and read up on heroin kits from the 1930's? I suspect even serial killers don't spend all their off hours watching slasher movies; even John Wayne Gacy had hobbies.
This reminds me of a live stream she did where someone asked her what her hobbies are and she replied "I'm not into arts and crafts" as and proceeded to talk about how she mostly just watches Netflix. She did not even appear to know what a hobby is or could be beyond gluing popsicle sticks together.

She's so far removed from normalcy that she can't imagine people having things going on in their lives. Living with an anti-social weeb like Peetz helps her delude herself into thinking her complete lack of life is normal. Her entire existence is based around Youtube so it's no wonder the 'attack' she perceives on herself feels so real and she flies off the handle.

soulless guarantee

melanated BIPOC latinx trans* womxn of size
This reminds me of a live stream she did where someone asked her what her hobbies are and she replied "I'm not into arts and crafts" as and proceeded to talk about how she mostly just watches Netflix. She did not even appear to know what a hobby is or could be beyond gluing popsicle sticks together.

She's so far removed from normalcy that she can't imagine people having things going on in their lives. Living with an anti-social weeb like Peetz helps her delude herself into thinking her complete lack of life is normal. Her entire existence is based around Youtube so it's no wonder the 'attack' she perceives on herself feels so real and she flies off the handle.
While Peetz seems to just exist to consume comic books, anime for teenage girls, and My Little Pony, as least he is into it enough to sperg out on twitter and on camera about the stuff so I would say that he still at least has something that could be referred to as a hobby. Chantal may (or may not) watch Netflix all day, but she certainly never talks about it in her content or her community tabs. She might occasionally drop in a reference to what show she is watching in reply to a livestream chat question, but she never talks about what shows she actually likes and why. Just like she enjoys driving because it gives her an excuse to eat, she watches Netflix because it gives her an excuse to graze on a conveyor belt of snacks. She showed off that book in her real & raw vlog (good for her, I do hope she reads it) and says that some HBO show is based on it. It sounded like she knew the show, so why not give a quick summary or even whether she would recommend a watch or not? Because it all just washes over her. The only way she remembers that she's just sat and watched TV for a couple of hours are the cool ranch dorito crumbs down her front. She struggles to find words to describe food but I think it's not just that she doesn't know the right words, she can't actually analyze what she is tasting. I imagine it's the same for any kind of media. She might be able to say if a show was boring, or scary, but she wouldn't be able to give reasons why.

Penelope Taynt

Amanda's #1 fan, PLEASE!
Not sure what this persons deal is but damn.
Can you even imagine the pure seethe to come out of Chantal if she ever sees it.
This person honestly grossed me out when I watched this video. And you know what? That means they did a good job at mimicking Chantal. She is just that off-putting.

The sad part is that this gross and seemingly exaggerated behavior is her actual everyday life. Jesus.

At least two separate deer run up to the car and do a startled double take after seeing Chantal. These deer run up to cars all day long and immediately stick their heads in for food. Those two had such a startle reaction seeing the monster that is Chantal. I imagine the reaction is very similar to humans that encounter Chinny in the wild.

Timestamps at 7:25 and 8:35.

And look at her disgusting teeth:
1606761912551.png

At around 13:40 James reveals that the apples Chantal bought on October 10th - over seven weeks ago - are still rotting in the back of her car.

Last edited:

Boob Gravy

Gimme a liter o' gravy, I don't want a large Farva
A drive-thru zoo? This is essential for her general life?

Businesses are closing, but Chantal decides to visit a drive-thru petting zoo cause it's "essential" for her work.

Fuck that shit.

It's so essential she once again went to another province to do this and that province is still a red zone. Trudeau is still telling people to stay home and she is still conveniently ignoring this part of his message.

For 7 months of the pandemic she managed to stay in her own area, why when we are raging harder than ever before with cases, breaking case count records constantly, does she now feel the need to drive to another province?

Beluga

Just a little white whale on the go
Hey guys hey, how are you, how are you-hooo?!?!? It's recap time, bitches.

- Video opens with a static image of the entrance to Parc Omega, Montebello, Quebec - about an hour from Ottawa. Essential travel, who is she?
- They have to get a $10 ferry to get to the park. She's giddy cause she's never have taken one. "This is funny!!!" 5 seconds later: "I'm scared!!!!!" She's 36.
- She tells so to the poor guy who works on the ferry. He needs a raise.
- She asks Peetz if he feels ok or if he has seasickness. This is 40 minutes long guys.
- We get to see the incredible view of the bay from the ferry. Oh no, sorry, I meant we get to see the drawbridge of the ferry.
- She looks dreadful and stuffed in the driving seat. Her seatbelt is strangling her. Nothing new here.
- She wanted to livestream the experience but there's no signal there. What a pity.
- Peetz shoves a carrot they already had in the car to feed the animals in front of the camera. "LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THIS CARROT!!!"
- You may be asking yourselves, how will Chinny fit food into this video? Well, my sweet summer children, she already had carrots because she's planning on making mafe!! But remember, she doesn't have a twisted relationship with food, she's a food critic afterall.
- There are pigs. She gushes over them. I was about to call them her kin but I wouldn't insult pigs like that.
- She tries to get the attention of a beautiful deer by banging the carrot on the car's door. The deer mercifully approaches them and eats the carrots. She pets it. Semper fi, deer, you didn't deserve this.
- She makes a sound like she's almost dying around 7 minutes.
- Another couple of deer approach them. The carrots are too big for them, she attempts to laugh at them but she's breathless. The result is a recreation of ALR's laugh.
- More deer. Thank fuck there are some cute animals in this video because otherwise I'd have done a flip already.
- They're surrounded by deer demanding carrots.
- She calls a deer piggy because it's impatient and wants a carrot. Cunt.
- CHRIST her teeth are disgustingly filthy. There's a film of dirt, food and lipstick on them, truly nauseous. HOW can she live like this is beyond comprehension.
- More deer getting their carrots and refusing to be pet. Even wild animals can't stand her.
- Around 14 minutes in there would be a pretty nice shot of the sun over a small lake (she had to ask Peetz if it was actually a lake) but her windshield is filthy.
- Peetz spergs at the Quebecois because "the French always pretend to be better than everyone else".
- Some more pigs. She laughs at them because they're running away from her - who can blame them, really. She also sings Hakuna Matata.
- She obviously has to point out that one of the pigs was taking a shit.
- Deer again. She cleverly notices that deer, in particular fawns, look like Bambi.
- They keep giving them carrots that are too big for them, I swear if she kills one of them I'll personally fly to Ottawa and smack her in the face.
- They call "goth" a fawn that refused to get close to them. Have we travelled back to 2003?
- "We're getting into buffalo territory!!" The jokes write by themselves.
- You can hear her adjusting herself in the seat and it sounds genuinely uncomfortable.
- More deer and turkeys. Peetz quips turkeys make him hungry. The bantz are legendary, lads.
- They stumble upon a baby bison. I fear the cute little thing will be traumatised.
- 24:35: she's so huge that her gunt touches the steering wheel. She's a fucking danger.
- They contemplate getting something to eat at the park but there are kids around and they want to stay away from them. The kids have fucking dodged a bullet there, although it could have been funny to see her wobbling down the street.
- Some beautiful wolves who stare her down. Honestly this video is good only because there are gorgeous animals.
- Even animals are disgusted by her lol.
- Only 10 more minutes.
- There are some goats.
- "Danger: black bears. Oh cool, I like danger." If by danger you mean not eating for more than 30 minutes without feeling like dying then yeah, sure, what a danger-filled lifestyle you lead, Chinny.
- They talk about an SNL sketch, Idk. If you want to really see them recreating it like retards it's around 32 minutes in.
- Some more deer.
- She fucking adjusts her camera while she's driving, not even pretending to look at the road.
- She laughs at pigs again.
- They're getting something to eat in Montebello. She apparently had only a bowl of cereal with blueberries.
- Peetz reveals he doesn't know any French. I know you guys were dying to know that.
- They get to a restaurant, eat a burger with fries and poutine. She's completely out of breath. The video mercifully doesn't show them eating.

A 6/10 video from me, just because we get to see some cute animals, who I hope weren't too traumatised by such a close encounter with our Canadian Big Foot Cuntal.

Also, Chikara Transformation uploaded a video where she eats Cuntal's last infamous McDonald's video (the one where she reeeeed at Charlie and other haydurs) and she tracked the effects on her blood glucose levels and blood pressure. Ilona shouts out KF and in particular @Hamberlard Raid for archiving it and @Creme Egg for detailing Chinny's menu.

Angry New Ager

Farting for God soon
True & Honest Fan
Can we have a med-fag kiwi explain WTF this horror is going on with her gum line and teeth?
Not a medfag, but I can recognize periodontal disease (and thin tooth enamel) about as well as any rando.

Too much sugar and simple carbs; too little basic oral hygiene; and its probably been years since she last saw a dentist--that's what you get. A steady intake of acidic, sugary soft drinks and fruit juice sure as hell doesn't help, either.

tl;dr: Fat.