Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises.

Hamberlard Raid

THE GIRLS ARE FIGHTING
True & Honest Fan
Please check out this timestamp:

4:41
I've taken the liberty to permanently capture this lunacy.
lunaTICK.gif

I did not speed this up, edit it, nor doctor it in any way. This is her face.

Last edited:
At least two separate deer run up to the car and do a startled double take after seeing Chantal. These deer run up to cars all day long and immediately stick their heads in for food. Those two had such a startle reaction seeing the monster that is Chantal. I imagine the reaction is very similar to humans that encounter Chinny in the wild.

Timestamps at 7:25 and 8:35.

And look at her disgusting teeth:
View attachment 1758202

At around 13:40 James reveals that the apples Chantal bought on October 10th - over seven weeks ago - are still rotting in the back of her car.
The fucking apples, from before halloween, are still in the car?! Fucking disgusting! She's just lucky it's cold there, that would smell rancid.

Recovering_Roadkill

Chonk at every size
She may try to convince us she hasn't gained any weight recently all she wants. Jimmy has actually accidentally revealed what we were all talking about: the gut makes her no longer fit in the car. Tbh, I'm a bit surprised she didn't cut it out.
Remember my words: these car rides are gonna be over real' soon. And then all Chinny will be able to do is actually create an OF account, and eat herself to death for some real coins.

1606771443398.png

Discourteous Discourse

Love doesn't cancel out E. coli.
she does seem to genuinely love animals
I disagree. Animal lovers take excellent care of their own pets. Chantal doesn't brush her cats. She doesn't buy them proper toys or beds. Peetz was the one who coughed up cash for BBJ's vet bill while Chantal was REEEEEEing at her viewers for asking about the poor elderly cat. And I can't imagine how rarely the litter box is changed.

When is the last time you saw Chinny haul pet supplies even for the sake of appearances? Never. When Farmers point out how much she favors Sam, it's BBJ who conveniently makes an appearance on her IG the next day. And don't forget Peetz's cat who is confined to one room, which may actually be for the best in that garbage pit of an apartment. No animal lover would think that is okay.

Also, most people don't sit through entire factory farm documentaries and then turn around and lie about their chicken dinner being vegan. Chantal only loves food, and not even good quality food.

She may try to convince us she hasn't gained any weight recently all she wants. Jimmy has actually accidentally revealed what we were all talking about: the gut makes her no longer fit in the car. Tbh, I'm a bit surprised she didn't cut it out.
Remember my words: these car rides are gonna be over real' soon. And then all Chinny will be able to do is actually create an OF account, and eat herself to death for some real coins.

View attachment 1758536

She left it in because she wants to be sure we all know that she can button up her new sweater and she's only a 4x, guys.

KrissyBean

Hi Sham!
Welp. Say what you will about Chantal, she does seem to genuinely love animals. It's nice to see that side of her for a very rare change.
Don't be fooled. She thinks she loves animals because they are cute. She only gives a damn about herself. She would pick a liftetimes's worth of McDonald's over her cats any day. Even if she doesn't consciously believe that.

Remember, she thought it was hilarious when she ran over a bunch of frogs while she was rage livestreaming a couple months ago. She is evil and incapable of feeling compassion. Dare I say, a sociopath.