Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises.

DC media couldn’t hop on it fast enough and now wants to take her own safari trip in the US or go to Canada and pet the same animals tubby mauled. As much as I can’t stand Chinny she actually gets me so irritated I want to defend Chantal at times. Then common sense prevails, and I think they are both lolcows so laugh at them both. I wish Chantal was angered by her like she is by Chuck.

Testostrogen

don't make me say the n word
She had a tic, yikes. Her few remaining brain cells are having a hard time firing.

I've taken the liberty to permanently capture this lunacy.
View attachment 1758399
I did not speed this up, edit it, nor doctor it in any way. This is her face.
She probably associates the phrase "let's get to let's get to" with food, since she always says it before stuffing her gob, and then she remembered she didn't have any food in front of her.

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
DC media couldn’t hop on it fast enough and now wants to take her own safari trip in the US or go to Canada and pet the same animals tubby mauled. As much as I can’t stand Chinny she actually gets me so irritated I want to defend Chantal at times. Then common sense prevails, and I think they are both lolcows so laugh at them both. I wish Chantal was angered by her like she is by Chuck.
DC Media Girl is a fucking sped. I respect her just as much as I respect Chantal, which is not at all.

Feelinsick

Too fat to cremate
View attachment 1758560
Edited to say: Rate me late, I missed this on the last page.
Holy shit. I knew her teeth were bad but not meth addict bad. I wouldnt be surprised if she has never been to the dentist at all.

One thing is to be fat and ugly but still have a nice smile to be proud of, other is to be fat, ugly, dumb and also have terrible teeth. She'll be single forever. I can only imagine the breath.

Angry New Ager

Farting for God soon
True & Honest Fan
All of those animals look absolutely bored. Granted, pigs, deer, and elk don't have the most expressive faces, and I can't read their minds, but they're essentially performing animals who have to stand in the road and interact directly with humans in order to get fed. I found it depressing, anyway.
This bitch ... at 5:28 .. she says she kept some carrots because she is making a stew .. she can't even let the wild animals enjoy a food without side eying it and keeping some for herself. What a gluttonous asshole.
Of course she would buy the biggest, toughest, woodiest-tasting carrots available--and she deserves to have them in her stew.

TERF Accountant

A transwoman is just a failure at being a man
It's easy to say you love animals in the vague sense. After all, only a sociopath would admit to hating animals, amirite? And sure, I'd bet she does love animals in the distant sense, like a deer that comes up to her door, looks cute, and goes away. But when it comes to the practicalities of loving animals, like cleaning cats' litter, making sure they're fed and in good health, etc., her love of animals is proven to be just easy words, and worth as much as the rest of her lies.

Also, as someone else mentioned, bigger carrots are not better. The big ones were often in the dirt too long, and they're usually woody. That affects not only the texture but also the taste. Poor deer deserve better for tolerating Chinny.

Jesus God.
20724F0B-D2C2-4155-AF5E-B667D8183048.jpeg

brooky

i'm brecki and so can you
All of those animals look absolutely bored. Granted, pigs, deer, and elk don't have the most expressive faces, and I can't read their minds, but they're essentially performing animals who have to stand in the road and interact directly with humans in order to get fed. I found it depressing, anyway.

I don't think it's fair to expect the animals to put more effort into their work than Chantal does. Maybe they'll bring their A-game when a real YouTuber comes along.

ETA: I completely misread your point, lolol. I'm sure they are bored and that this isn't the best life they could be leading. But Chantal didn't gleefully run over them, so it's not that bad a day.

Last edited:

Bitchboy95

Drunk and wearing flip flops on 5th avenue
All of those animals look absolutely bored.

but they're essentially performing animals
Bored? Granted eating carrots from strangers in cars isn't exactly natural for them but other than running around in the woods, which is what they do when not being fed, wtf else would they be doing? Besides not getting killed by hunters... Also, they naturally forage for their own food, which I'm sure they still do when not eating the carrots.

A borscht-on

He'll tap my ass if he needs air, and that's it.
The animals were beyond gorgeous, and what an opportunity to be so close to them. They are well taken-care of, closely monitored, and treated beautifully.

It was, without a doubt, quite nice to see Chantal interacting so tenderly with the wildlife. But as someone mentioned above, there is a high chance she wondered how they would taste in patty form, grilled on a flat-top, smothered in cheese and pickles, and shoved into a mayo-slathered bun accompanied by deep-fried spuds.

I still hate her.

PatTraverse

[It's All Fiction]
Every time i see read that Chantal is an "animal lover"; i feel the need to remind everyone that she has no problem watching animals getting slaughtered. The excuse of using that as a source of motivation to become vegan is flimsy at best since she also liked watching distressed people jumping to their deaths during the 9/11 terrorist attack. It would be like if someone who wanted to participate in humanitarian efforts, watched children starving and people getting tortured during war. Only mentally ill people would watch stuff like that as entertainment.

Penelope Taynt

Amanda's #1 fan, PLEASE!
You know, as I'm reviewing (via a reaction channel) that "real and raw" video where she bought the cakes and talked about life insurance, I've come to the unfortunate conclusion that we're literally watching a slow suicide.

Yes, I know that's been stated time and time again on this thread, but I truly feel like the life insurance policy is her solidifying that this is the fate she's choosing for herself, and the best thing to come of this decision would be to leave her family with little to no financial burden when she finally departs this earth.

Would a person who wants to seek a better quality of life for themselves get a policy for "chronic illness?" For one, obesity literally is a chronic illness that exhibits several symptoms at any given time. Not saying that healthy people don't get insurance policies, but I have a feeling that she and her family had a discussion and she decided that it's her life and she'll do it this way, and the best her family could tell her is "Sure, it's your life, but who's going to have to bury you?" And thus appeared the life insurance policy.

This is all speculation of course, but Chantal knows that she's headed for trouble. Whether she gives herself a chronic illness (diabetes, heart disease, etc.) or dies from some other obesity-related episode, at least she's covered and all her family would have to do is get paid.

This video (sorry, I'm mobile and can't embed): https://youtu.be/F0xnmlbaxdA around the 5:40 mark shows you just how defeated she is. I think she's made a decision, guys.

Any other future "health phases" will be short-lived and only done to appease the masses. It's clear as day where she stands. She's said it before, she's here for a good time, not a long time.