Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises.

Discourteous Discourse

Love doesn't cancel out E. coli.
I think some Kiwis might need to be reminded of the status of the cats being forced to live in Chantal's disgusting apartment.

01.png
SHAM-SHAM rarely looks happy in photos and has shown visible signs of stress in more than a few videos. Chantal never brushes him, over feeds him treats, and uses him as a prop when she's naked or trying to look sexy.

02.png
BebeJunes is an elderly cat, 17-18 according to Chins. As I said earlier, when she had dental problems Peetz paid for the vet bill and Chantal never talked about it again. BBJ has also suffered from severe diarrhea, and it was speculated that some of the dark stains on the carpet are a result of that.

Both cats are allowed to explore wherever they want and do as they please. This is a problem. Remember when Fatty Dumb-Dumb had the release valve open on her Instant Pot? Sam got very close, and Fatso just remained on her gargoyle perch and watched.

04.png05.png

Last but not least we have Timbit.

03.png
Chantal didn't want Timbit in the apartment in the first place. Then, when she got there she was confined to Peetz's room so her feline leukemia wouldn't spread. She is still confined to that room. I've questioned the credibility of that story since Chantal lies.

So, one cat is stuck in a single room, and the rest roam around in filth and sometimes dangerous areas. Animal lover Chantal, ladies and gentleman.

TERF Accountant

A transwoman is just a failure at being a man
On the subject of her cats, she says that they like to sleep in Amazon boxes. I can believe that, especially since I doubt she's provided them with better alternatives. So let's say she's going to indulge their Amazon box habit. She could leave one per cat, or even one per room. If they like new boxes, then remove the old box and replace it with the newest box.

Yes, having an Amazon box in a couple places in the apartment would look bad, but compared to her kitchen or other living spaces we've seen, it's not as offensive as some of her other cleaning sins. Besides, a couple boxes that are occasionally replaced are way better than mountains of boxes all over the place.

I know, I know, don't remind me. Chinny is lazy, and saying that the cats like the boxes is just her flimsy excuse for not doing the bare minimum of keeping her living space clean and taking out her consooooomerist garbage.

Every time i see read that Chantal is an "animal lover"; i feel the need to remind everyone that she has no problem watching animals getting slaughtered. The excuse of using that as a source of motivation to become vegan is flimsy at best since she also liked watching distressed people jumping to their deaths during the 9/11 terrorist attack. It would be like if someone who wanted to participate in humanitarian efforts, watched children starving and people getting tortured during war. Only mentally ill people would watch stuff like that as entertainment.
I don't write eloquently enough to put this in a decent way, but I disagree. Many people watch documentaries on animal abuse, war, concentration camps, or 9/11 and do so out of obligation, enlightenment, and a natural sense morbid curiosity. It's why they exist in the first place. I myself have seen the particular 9/11 documentaries she's watched when I went down a rabbit hole years ago. They are fascinating from a historical standpoint, sad and morbid from a human perspective. If she was watching them on repeat everyday for hours and getting off on people jumping or animals dying then I'd agree with you about her being mentally ill when it comes to this**, but as a once in a while thing? Normal people watch stuff like this every day.

**I'm not saying Chantal is not severely mentally ill

I don't write eloquently enough to put this in a decent way, but I disagree. Many people watch documentaries on animal abuse, war, concentration camps, or 9/11 and do so out of obligation, enlightenment, and a natural sense morbid curiosity. It's why they exist in the first place. I myself have seen the particular 9/11 documentaries she's watched when I went down a rabbit hole years ago. They are fascinating from a historical standpoint, sad and morbid from a human perspective. If she was watching them on repeat everyday for hours and getting off on people jumping or animals dying then I'd agree with you about her being mentally ill when it comes to this**, but as a once in a while thing? Normal people watch stuff like this every day.

**I'm not saying Chantal is not severely mentally ill
I have to agree, I watch tons of morbid shit and it doesn't affect me at all. However when it comes to animals I usually end up in tears and send money lol, especially to places who do complex rescue work. There's a rescue in Spain run by a guy called Viktor Larkhill, my god those stories just kill me. He's got a channel on youtube.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
Not a medfag, but I can recognize periodontal disease (and thin tooth enamel) about as well as any rando.

Too much sugar and simple carbs; too little basic oral hygiene; and its probably been years since she last saw a dentist--that's what you get. A steady intake of acidic, sugary soft drinks and fruit juice sure as hell doesn't help, either.

tl;dr: Fat.

So, what's the fatbody equivalent to meth mouth called? It needs a name. Porky plaque? Corpulent caries? Diabeetus decay?

escándalo

Person of Interest
Yeah I heavily question if Chantal is a good owner and definitely not. Cats with long hair due to cats wanting to be clean get very agitated if they are long haired get pissy and anxious and due to them being indoors should be brushed every 3 days or week minimum. BBJ can be a week as she sleeps a lot but its very good emotional time for both animals even short hairs should be brushed as it means they bond with humans better but it makes them happy.

The teeth thing with BBJ shows she is not feeding her correctly and even if a cat has injection you can salt bath it as vets recommend it its natural and been done for millennia.

The diarrhoea is either stress which I suspect. The litterboxes never being changes and poor diet.

Timbits makes me incredibly sad personally as cats are so loving but independent some cats honestly are very static mostly older or just very sleepy house cats (personality wise) However they don't deserve to be restricted like that ever. Peetz wanted the company but restricted the poor cat.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
Her periodontal disease is bad enough so that she is likely losing bone and her teeth may loosen. How hard is it to brush your teeth? Oh, wait, she has to walk a flight of steps to do it, and I’m pretty sure she sleeps in the recliner. She could keep a toothbrush downstairs but her sink is full of dirty dishes and she’s just going to eat in another hour anyway.

I don’t mind her going to a drive-through animal sanctuary even during Covid, because she’s not interacting with anybody and is confined to the car. Eating in a restaurant, however, is a different story. In the window, it appeared there was a couple with masks on. But they didn’t have them. I hope that restaurant is distancing at least. CA is about to face another lockdown because of idiots like her.

Did you notice she could not speak without needing a response from Peetz? The animal is pretty, eh? Did you see that? Aren’t they cute? He’s gorgeous, eh? If you counted the eh’s and questions it’d be most of her sentences, looking for assurance that a deer is cute.

I wish she’d talked to one of those bigger animals the way she does to Sham and it startled and bit her face off.

Leave it to Chantel to be told not to feed a Buffalo and do it anyway. She justifies it by saying it doesn’t have horns (it did, and that applied to the bucks) then by saying it was a baby. She cannot understand that there is a reason you don’t feed certain animals, and if everybody did it the animal could become a problem and need to be put down. Selfish narcissists can’t really love animals-no matter how many times she called them gorgeous, eh?

Her driving is getting worse. She grunts every time she turns the wheel and a few times was not quite on the road properly. Also, when she waited for a light early on, she left way too much space between her and the car ahead. Looked like at least three car lengths, maybe more, although camera perspective could be off. That drives me crazy as it can make people behind have to sit through the light twice.

Of course she left the apples she bought in the car. She took a bite, declared it mealy (although she didn’t know that word so said it was like mashed potatoes) and instead of throwing them away, donating them to family, making applesauce or something else, she left them to rot in her car. Likely amidst the old cups and food containers she never threw out. There is likely a pile that rivals junk on her island

She called Peetz’ french fries “fritz.” I don’t speak French, is that the correct pronunciation for frites?

I don’t think I’d read too much into Chantel trying to get insurance. Covid has everybody thinking about getting sick, even the ones who break all the rules. I think she’s in as much denial as ever. All I needed to hear to confirm that is she’s on tinder. No doubt cat fishing.

The diarrhoea is either stress which I suspect. The litterboxes never being changes and poor diet.
Considering that she cannot bend down to put on her socks - a task that ultimately benefits her (it indirectly benefits others as they are not forced to look at her unsheathed trotters), I doubt that she will bend down to scoop cat shit. Peetz probably does it for her as “well, you have to clean Timbit’s tray, you might as well clean Sam’s and BBJune’s tray too - hee hee wheez”.

Are some seriously comparing documentary to literal propaganda videos that contain explicit animal torture and abuse that's there because of shock value? Even most morbid curious people that have no trouble watching accident/death videos have aversion to watching videos that involve animals or torture.

if you think the two are the same there's a zoosadist thread on this site that you can check out if you want to put that theory to the test

1606824514016.png
1606824531782.png

Peetz looking greasy and Chantal hiding her double chin.

1606824606691.png

Let's go feed some animals.

1606824680133.png

She bought carrots to feed the animals with but she said she will keep some to make a meal at home with. Who the fuck does that??

1606824905378.png
1606824920666.png

She takes up so much space that when compared to Peetz' POV the car looks x10 bigger.

1606825194669.png

I was enjoying the cute animals, then this shot pops up.

1606825453570.png

Everybody pointed it out already. Yes. Her teeth and skin are horrifying.

1606826412525.png

I was okay with the video right up until she started to break the rules given in the park. Don't feed the fucking bison if they said so.

1606826935919.png

Literally the only good thing to grace Chantal's videos in years.

1606826935483.png

She looks so fucking massive in this video. It's like she can't close her mouth and it's bothering me. I know it's because she has to gasp for air through her mouth because she's a big gorl but still.

1606827088547.png

She's heaving just from sitting.

1606827376956.png

Gotta end the day with a healthy meal!

Attachments

• 1606826669629.png
    1606826669629.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 77

soulless guarantee

melanated BIPOC latinx trans* womxn of size
Her driving is getting worse. She grunts every time she turns the wheel and a few times was not quite on the road properly. Also, when she waited for a light early on, she left way too much space between her and the car ahead. Looked like at least three car lengths, maybe more, although camera perspective could be off. That drives me crazy as it can make people behind have to sit through the light twice.
Yeah I couldn't find it watching back but there is one bit where she turns and seems to really be struggling as the vehicle's turning circle is so wide she is onto the other side of the road. All because her gunt is resting on the bottom of the wheel. As she sizes up, that belly is going to encroach higher and higher. I wonder what would happen if she did crash and the airbag went off directly into her stomach fat?

11.05 - Peetz shows his inner bigot and genders a deer based on it growing antlers. Judging sex on physical characteristics?! And he calls himself a trans ally.... /s

39.20 - Her food envy kicks in so quickly that she asks Peetz if his fries are any good before he has even taken a bite, my Lord.

She forgot to put in her endcard asking viewers to subscribe. I guess she got bored of editing such a long video, or the edibles were kicking in.

I have to say, this was vaguely bearable content from her compared to her usual stuff. A couple of really nice views (although kinda tainted by the reflections on her dirty windscreen). It was really nice to see the deer up so close and they are so beautiful. Are you allowed to pet them like she does? I honestly thought she was going to get nipped on the trotter on a couple of instances the way she thrusts it out at them. It dragged on way too long with about 30 minutes of just repeatedly feeding carrots to deer, but I did appreciate that there was at least something in the video that distracted the viewer away from Chantal. I would've preferred it if she didn't have to drive across provinces during COVID though... The meal was probably the worst part for that aspect.

GothSloth

Is mayonnaise a gender?
She bought carrots to feed the animals with but she said she will keep some to make a meal at home with. Who the fuck does that??
She said you could buy carrots at the park but she brought some from home. She left a few at home to make the meal with. In one of her recent videos she was talking about how she bought a huge bag of carrots and it was more carrots than she realized she was buying but said that it was okay because they could feed them to the animals at a park they were going to.
Seems fairly reasonable and at least she's not letting all those extra carrots go to waste like she wasted all those apples.

She called Peetz’ french fries “fritz.” I don’t speak French, is that the correct pronunciation for frites?
Thank you! I knew fluent French speaker and foodie Chantal pronounced something weird, but couldn’t be assed into watching any part a second time.

it’s pronounced “freet”(s). She’d probably blame it in a regional dialect thing, but if she can obnoxiously pronounce pootin the way she does then she can pronounce frite correctly.