Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises.

Smoovy Jay

Chantal is an asshole who was raised by an asshole
About the pronunciation of frites, technically yes, it’s pronounced somewhere between “freet” and “frit” but Ottawa is a bilingual city and has a lot of what we call franglais. An anglophone saying “pomme fritz” is not something anyone would notice.

She’s wheezing as she’s filming her food. In that other video, she’s perched at her counter, sitting still, talking about life insurance and struggling to breathe. Her life must be misery and it’s all her doing.

She said you could buy carrots at the park but she brought some from home. She left a few at home to make the meal with. In one of her recent videos she was talking about how she bought a huge bag of carrots and it was more carrots than she realized she was buying but said that it was okay because they could feed them to the animals at a park they were going to.
Seems fairly reasonable and at least she's not letting all those extra carrots go to waste like she wasted all those apples.
Fair point. My mind must have wandered off while she was talking.
The comment about the apples is grotesque, I agree. I don't want to imagine what else could be lurking in there from previous trips.

It's plain painful watching Chantal drive at this point. I can't even begin to imagine how uncomfortable it must be fitting behind that wheel. She has very limited mobility, can't turn her head and her massive gut is close to being pressed straight up against the steering wheel.

Shit like that should get her license taken away because there's no way she can safely handle that car at her size.

Of course, Chantal would likely be the type of person to drive even without a license.

But really, just on the comfortability factor alone, driving must be a chore. It's probably why she does get so out of breath because she's putting way more energy into simple tasks like steering the fucking wheel than any average person.

Hamberlard Raid

THE GIRLS ARE FIGHTING
True & Honest Fan
I always wondered why Sham looks so odd in this picture, and then I remember Chinny had to crush little Sham's skull with her baseball mitts to force him to look at the camera. One of her few decent Photoshop endeavors! She managed to crop out her massive, bloated knackwursts.
1606835953816.png
Fuck #freebecky I'm all about #freesam

Last edited:
So, I had a dream about Chantal. It was pretty detailed, and I think ya'll will enjoy it in some capacity.

I was riding in a friend's car. Chantal and I were seated in the backseat. I don't know why, or frankly, how, the backseat of a car could hold the two of us but there we were. We went to Rally's/Checker's and while friend and I got like, a normal meal each, Chinny got her tray out and had a bigass spread. She started to whine about how no matter what she does she can't lose weight and "poor me" etc, to which I pointed out her spread and said "Well, you can start there." Channy didn't take this well. We started driving again, and she tried to gas us, but I rolled down the windows. Friend pulled over and we kicked her out. The dream sped up a bit, and suddenly we were chasing after her because she had come to my house and stolen my cat. We suspected she finally got bold enough to do so as apparently she had previously stated she wanted my Siamese cat, and with her being pissed about us telling her to diet she took her chance. There was a literal car chase, and we lost her. We then got a tip on a phone call her car was spotted at the local Auntie Anne's pretzel place and we went there- it was attached to a Family Video for some reason. But she was inside ordering a shitton of pretzels. I shoved her into the counter and demanded my cat to which she smirked and said "You're not gonna want it back after what I did to it." I ran to her car and yanked the door open and there were a bunch of knives on some cardboard. A raspy meow came from under it and my cat barely pulled itself out, BECAUSE CHANTAL HAD SLIT IT'S THROAT. I grabbed my somehow still alive cat, and felt the warm and wet feeling of blood around my hand as I put pressure on the wound. The Family Video is actually located down the street from a vet clinic, so I took off down the street with my dying cat as Chantal was screaming behind me about "oppreshun" and how I was "no different from the haters". I looked back and she was getting swarmed by police. Then, I woke up.

Anyway TL;DR save Sam

BOLDYSPICY!

[injured trumpet noise]
True & Honest Fan
So, I had a dream about Chantal. It was pretty detailed, and I think ya'll will enjoy it in some capacity.

I was riding in a friend's car. Chantal and I were seated in the backseat. I don't know why, or frankly, how, the backseat of a car could hold the two of us but there we were. We went to Rally's/Checker's and while friend and I got like, a normal meal each, Chinny got her tray out and had a bigass spread. She started to whine about how no matter what she does she can't lose weight and "poor me" etc, to which I pointed out her spread and said "Well, you can start there." Channy didn't take this well. We started driving again, and she tried to gas us, but I rolled down the windows. Friend pulled over and we kicked her out. The dream sped up a bit, and suddenly we were chasing after her because she had come to my house and stolen my cat. We suspected she finally got bold enough to do so as apparently she had previously stated she wanted my Siamese cat, and with her being pissed about us telling her to diet she took her chance. There was a literal car chase, and we lost her. We then got a tip on a phone call her car was spotted at the local Auntie Anne's pretzel place and we went there- it was attached to a Family Video for some reason. But she was inside ordering a shitton of pretzels. I shoved her into the counter and demanded my cat to which she smirked and said "You're not gonna want it back after what I did to it." I ran to her car and yanked the door open and there were a bunch of knives on some cardboard. A raspy meow came from under it and my cat barely pulled itself out, BECAUSE CHANTAL HAD SLIT IT'S THROAT. I grabbed my somehow still alive cat, and felt the warm and wet feeling of blood around my hand as I put pressure on the wound. The Family Video is actually located down the street from a vet clinic, so I took off down the street with my dying cat as Chantal was screaming behind me about "oppreshun" and how I was "no different from the haters". I looked back and she was getting swarmed by police. Then, I woke up.

Anyway TL;DR save Sam
You've had enough Internet for today.

soulless guarantee

melanated BIPOC latinx trans* womxn of size

Anyway TL;DR save Sam
Dreams are like assholes. Everyone has them, but nobody wants to hear about them. Although I do find it funny that in the midst of a car chase Chantel stops off to buy pretzels - this is the most realistic part of your dream.

Why does she even need life insurance? She is too selfish to worry about her family having to bury her, so I don't see the point. I suspect it may be a policy she got for free from when she worked and she probably just pays a few dollars a month to keep it going. Or maybe its one of those "kids" burial policies her mom took out on her and she just kept it. Or it could be that life insurance some credit cards include. All of these probably only pay out 1 or 2 K.

Any video where she is eating in her car and licks her fingers is a sure sign she never puts on hand sanitizer when she goes on her expeditions for food. If you ever accidently tasted hand sanitizer in your life, you would not lick your fingers off like you were sucking a dick.

It is getting increasingly annoying how she doesn't stop the cats from going in front of the camera, or at least edit it out. Once in awhile is cute, but lately its been all the time. It's hard enough to pay attention to what is going on in her luxury kitchen but having to wait for a face full of cat fur to pass by is irritating.

1606826412525.png

I was okay with the video right up until she started to break the rules given in the park. Don't feed the fucking bison if they said so.
There is sure to be a good reason as to why the park doesn’t allow this particular animal to be fed. Some ruminants are prone to colic, so well done, Chins, you most likely treated this little fella to a very painful episode. Animal lover indeed. Oh well, so long as YOU had a good time, eh?

Smoovy Jay

Chantal is an asshole who was raised by an asshole
My guess is her car insurance provider sent her a "bundle with us" kind of promotional mailer and she called them (or they called her, that's more likely) and they do that thing that insurance agents do where they make you terrified to step out of your house because you will be maimed and then you'll be jobless and out on the street. They're good for that. And Chantal falls for anything. But she doesn't need life insurance, she doesn't own a house, has no dependents and when she dies, Karate Joe gets her corpse.

I'd bet my life those idiots don't have home insurance.

Windex

True & Honest Fan
There is no one who really, truly wants to hear the dream of another. It’s the apex of boring, and you should be ashamed.

Chinny in her car - as shared by the ever-helpful Peetz - was even more horrifying than I had expected it to be.

Is that guttural moan she makes when turning, due to the twisting/rubbing of the steering wheel through her fupa fat? Her fupa is plainly blocking free access for the wheel to progress through there. What a fucking moron.

There is no one who really, truly wants to hear the dream of another. It’s the apex of boring, and you should be ashamed.

Chinny in her car - as shared by the ever-helpful Peetz - was even more horrifying than I had expected it to be.

Is that guttural moan she makes when turning, due to the twisting/rubbing of the steering wheel through her fupa fat? Her fupa is plainly blocking free access for the wheel to progress through there. What a fucking moron.
I'm intrigued, is her seat far back as it can?
Can she reach the pedals with her tiny, chubby, little person legs?
Does she have pedal extenders?
Who turns the wheel? Her hands or the gunt?
So many questions...

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants

I was riding in a friend's car. Chantal and I were seated in the backseat. I don't know why, or frankly, how, the backseat of a car could hold the two of us but there we were. We went to Rally's/Checker's and while friend and I got like, a normal meal each, Chinny got her tray out and had a bigass spread.

Seems legit.

We then got a tip on a phone call her car was spotted at the local Auntie Anne's pretzel place and we went there- it was attached to a Family Video for some reason. But she was inside ordering a shitton of pretzels.

Also legit.