Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger trying to be a glamorous online influencer. Addicted to carbs. Pathological liar.

Chantal Waddles Back Into The Arms of Ejup Man, Will She Beeze on Meth Again?

• No! Chantal DOES NOT do hard drugs!

Votes: 38 3.6%
  • Yes! But only once to please her lover

Votes: 164 15.6%
  • Yes! In addition to multiple other hard drugs

Votes: 548 52.1%
  • WINDOW ICE CREAM GUNT GUNT GUNT GRAVY PIZZA WANGDOODLE

Votes: 568 54.0%

• Total voters

Asspats & $uperchats

Green eyed Evil
kiwifarms.net
of course she's not. Chinny loves having James around for money, making her more money, doing the things she refuses to do.

James, aka Peetz to the new peeps, is just her slave.

ETA:

Kinda like a ringworm infection? It's possible.

Not saying it is Ringworm, Chantal, just possible.
I don't think it's ringworm, but fungus isn't just jock itch, ringworm, yeast infection etc.
It just occurred to me that I have seen this before. It was on a child who came into CPS who hadn't had a bath regularly, no clean clothes and was living in filth.

soulless guarantee

STOP BECAMING KHOLE KARDASHIAN
kiwifarms.net
enhance that image.PNG
flapper beauty.jpg

Vice Bold

You better bring a powerful ass.
kiwifarms.net
I was thinking, with Chantal rarely bathing, I wonder if those blotches on her arm is a fungus? She has said that she has them in other parts of the body and that is how fungus grows. It doesn't necessarily spread in just one patch.
Ohhh fuuck. How much embarrassing shit does this woman say before she realizes this is not shit you share with the internet. It surprises me how mentally nearsighted Chantal is sometimes.

Also, why the actual fuck DOES she share this shit?!

Also, have we ever seen Chantal go on any roller coaster rides? My friend who's overweight had a lot of trouble riding them, as his body fat constantly got in the way of him enjoying the ride. Sometimes he was just too fat for the bars of a ride. I wonder if Chantal even manages to sit in the fucking seat. Is there any videos of them going places?

GargoyleGorl

アイデンティティクライシス
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1845674

What happened to the box removal team? Sure Chantal.
Fuck those tables are ugly.

She's so impulsive about everything. Even decor. Like, there's no rhyme or reason to anything in her house. Even if it weren't all tacky Amazon shit, she doesn't have any sort of theme or motif to anything. It's like her whole house was decorated through a swap meet. Just... whatever she thinks looks pretty in isolation (and she has no taste to begin with) she just buys and adds to the hoard.

She's really stupid. It's not even sickness at this point, it's just an inability to conceptualize of anything that's not in front of her face. Immediate gratification in every sense.

funtimesrun56

kiwifarms.net
I don't think it's ringworm, but fungus isn't just jock itch, ringworm, yeast infection etc.
It just occurred to me that I have seen this before. It was on a child who came into CPS who hadn't had a bath regularly, no clean clothes and was living in filth.
Poor kid, but yes there is a couple it could be. And one way for it to really effect you is having a weakened immune system due to diabetes. My money is on

Tinea versicolor,​

sometimes called pityriasis versicolor, is a fungal/yeast skin infection that causes small oval discolored patches to develop on the skin. It’s caused by an overgrowth of a specific type of fungus called Malassezia, which is naturally present on the skin of about 90 percent of adults.

These discolored skin patches most often occur on the back, chest, and upper arms. They may look lighter or darker than the rest of your skin, and can be red, pink, tan, or brown. These patches can be itchy, flaky, or scaly.

Source: https://www.healthline.com/health/fungal-skin-infection#risk-factors

Anne Onimous

super extreme mega fatty liver x-pert
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1845674

Cleaning your apartment from the filthy mess doesn't count as home improvement, Chantal. :story: It's called basic hygiene.

I was thinking, with Chantal rarely bathing, I wonder if those blotches on her arm is a fungus? She has said that she has them in other parts of the body and that is how fungus grows. It doesn't necessarily spread in just one patch.

Pretty sure Chantal has a fungus called candida.

DanishDelight

kiwifarms.net
Fuck those tables are ugly.

Yes. Yes they are. But then, every single thing in their house is, without exception, ugly.
Which made me wonder how any normal human could comment like this:
unnamed.png

I searched for the last one and, to absolutely no surprise, found this:
Skærmbillede 2021-01-13 kl. 22.58.18.png
Skærmbillede 2021-01-13 kl. 22.55.40.png

Deathfat. Check!
Blotchy, sickly, wretched skin/complexion. Check!
Trashy tatoo. Check!
Cat praying for the sweet release of death. Check!
Deathfat who looks about to expire any moment. Check!

I can't remember which one of you gals makes the deep dive into her subscribers (tried searching) but I would love to see if the degeneracy has increased (I'm pretty sure it has).

Last edited by a moderator:

TrainWreckSpotter

kiwifarms.net
Did her comment about Peetz muting the phone and screaming obscenities make it back to his work and he got fired and now Chantal needs to include him? Doubt it but she should really shut the fuck up about his job.

Just saw the bit about Peetz wanting to go to Japan and she thinks it would be fun to go with him. I laughed at the thought of Peetz being grossed out by the food, then remembered there's a McDonalds and KFC everywhere in Tokyo so they'd be happy. Too bad neither can afford to go.
If she thinks she gets stared at in Canada, she does NOT want to go to Japan. That country has one of the lowest obesity rates in the world, and people are practically ostracized if they are overweight (never mind super morbidly obese). She would draw a LOT of attention, but in the form of stares, pointing, and giggles. In fact, she might even draw crowds of photo seekers.

She would never, ever be able to survive the plane ride anyway....even if she bought three seats. With a long-ass flight like that, one of her blood clots would surely break off kill her. (Oh, and she would never fit in the airplane bathroom to take her hourly shit, much less be able to walk to it.) They would both be better off taking a virtual tour of Japan on her green screen. It's gathering dust.

She lives in a complete and total fantasy world. She "dreams" about what she' "wants to" do and is "going to" do. Then heads to the fridge.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because they know people with more money than taste will buy them.

Oh look! Gold!
Wow, the tops look like marble!
Imagine, they nest, so if my hoard spreads too far I can put one on top of the other.
They are perfect for food trays-one table will hold burgers and the other poutsin! (Look at the seat , food is already waiting in the bag to welcome the tables home.)

Finally, they match perfectly with cat-scratched, fake leather-coated, broken down couch/chairs with plastic food cups!

She’s such a talented interior decorator, I can’t wait to see the plastic flowers in a pebble-filled jar on top, alongside a cat figurine.

Dog Prom 3D

I feel like my soul has diarrhea.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Y'all don't need to search too hard for the cause of a UTI in women who are 200+ pounds overweight. Chantal's hygiene is appalling. She cannot wipe, let alone wipe front to back. She wears filthy clothes, including underwear. By her own admission she seldom uses the shower because she doesn't want to "clog" the drain and pipes (with what, one wonders, since she barely has any hair). Her urethra ends up contaminated with e.coli every time she waddles into the bathroom for her hourly diarrhea breaks. It's more remarkable that she doesn't have a continual problem with such infections.

It is not uncommon for sick and old cats to prefer being alone in a coveted place in the house where other animals are restricted. Here at Chateau d'Dogprom we had an elderly cat who did not want to roam the house and who despised all the non-human residents. She wanted to stay in the master bedroom with the other animals on the other side of the door, and we obliged her.

But humans have to make such situations work well even when the cat wants to be isolated. The cats need a nice window to sun themselves in, beds or blankets that are laundered weekly, clean floors and carpets, a cat tree if they are steady enough to use one, stairs to elevated surfaces if they aren't, cherished toys even if they don't really play with them anymore, proper scratching areas, the litter box far away from their food and water bowls, and so on. If Peetz had set his room up so that Timbit could have basic stimulation and comfort people wouldn't be attacking him. For example, the cardboard mat under her food is wretched, even if he changes it every, which we know full goddamn well he doesn't. He doesn't even pick up the food she drops on the cardboard. Paper holds bacteria very well, and Timbit needed surgery for an infection in her paw pads. I'm not one to lose it over animals when they have basic care but Timbit doesn't have basic care and Peetz is a lazy asshole, but we knew that already.

And also fuck him if he's screaming profanities while she's locked up in there with him. Even if she's used to him losing his shit a couple of times a day at work, she's probably startled and from the looks of it she has no where to hide when she's scared.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
No way in hell is she giving a thin dime of that feeder coin to Peetz.

Edit: re the maybe UTI and the dehydration: Why not both?
Could be bolth, probably is more than bolth. UTI, sugar, dehydration and she poops all day long, I refuse to believe she's able to wipe properly (front to back). Not to mention, she doesn't change her clothes for days, assuming she wears underwear, the collection of crotch rot and fecal particles are probably getting wedged up her crotch as she shifts and moves her huge mass. There are probably unmaintained gas station toilets that are more sanitary than what's going on in her undies.

Edit: ninja'd by @Dog Prom 3D

Angry New Ager

Farting for God soon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The ONLY food she should have access to is food she doesn't like very much. Only then will she be able to eat only for sustenance. If she doesn't like the taste of something, she's likely not going to binge on it. Let's say she hates PB&J on rye bread. That should be the main staple in her house.
I think we've finally found the right customer for Anna Johnson/Fit Vegan Ginger's cookbook filled with anorexic atrocities.

View attachment 1845674

Those aren't even nesting tables, which are made to slide underneath each other.

Oh, sure, one can be picked up and placed over the other, but that's primarily to make for easier and cheaper shipping. They don't look good when stacked together, and obviously weren't designed for that.

And little, flimsy tables alongside that hulking marshmallow monstrosity of a couch? Well, I guess we all knew that Chantal has no clue what "proportion" means, but here's visual proof that isn't food-related.

A borscht-on

He'll tap my ass if he needs air, and that's it.
kiwifarms.net
Chantal has fuck-all for taste, whether it be food, clothing, or decor. Imagine Peetz took an interest in home furnishings? It would be "A Clockwork Orange" all over the place, with gigantic cock-n-balls sculptures and ceramic women in a backbend, spewing milk from their nipples.

...which would still be better than those atrocious dollar store tables. Didn't she say Natalie was going to help her decorate the luxury pad before she moved in? That would have been great. Nat, totally trolling her asshole of a sister by insisting that framed posters of Herman's Hermits and neon palm trees are fashionably au courant.

Backwoods Devil Talk

kiwifarms.net
And also fuck him if he's screaming profanities while she's locked up in there with him. Even if she's used to him losing his shit a couple of times a day at work, she's probably startled and from the looks of it she has no where to hide when she's scared.

Wow, I didn't even think of him screaming like that with poor Timbit in there. Wow. Poor cat.

Rate me SOTI. 😞