Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises.

How long before Chantal has to pay $400+ for another Box Mountain removal?

• 2 weeks

Votes: 286 20.2%
  • 1 month

Votes: 301 21.2%
  • 2 months

Votes: 467 32.9%
  • 3+ months

Votes: 365 25.7%

• Total voters
Another comment:

1611281739934.png

I love that just a couple days ago she was discussing how she wasn't going to eat out much anymore. :story:

Goddamn, never change Chantal.
I never want her to change. I want her to keep going full speed (and full sped) until she hits that finish line of life and tries to squeeze thru those pearly gates. She has sown the oats of gluttony her entire life and its just about harvest time.

She lives to eat and that is all. She has no other purpose, hobby, job or joy in life. She has no redeeming qualities. The only thing she will accomplish in life is being a bad example and a cautionary tale of what a life of gleeful gluttony leads to. She only has herself to blame for what her life has become.

I suppose that sounds like I hate overweight people. Nope, not at all. I have lots of sympathy for those who struggle with their weight and who work to make changes and have self awareness. I have empathy for those like HungryFatChick who have had a traumatic life which led to many of the issues they have. Other people with obesity issues were molested as children and traumatized. Chantal has nothing to blame for her issues. She admits she was a spoiled child.

She shamelessly tells stories of manipulating her mom and gram with suicide threats and such. She thinks she is clever and amusing as she tells of her many escapades as of using and taking advantage of people who are special needs, elderly or sympathetic to her.

If she is in a pissy mood, I do so hope its because she has spied on bibi and discovered that he is living his best life and is out there dating and having a spectacular time of it with all the ladies. Perhaps he has someone special who puts a sparkle in his eyes because he looked so lifeless when he was with Chantal.

KeepHopeAlive

I was rolling-chair shamed.
She's manic AF in this.

And mad AF. That rant on old Mrs. Fruit-of-the-Looms co-worker was some serious displaced anger.

Didn't she say a couple of days ago that she was going to set up Grandma's shower thingy and other small chores to help her when she returns home?? Maybe she flaked and moms got mad at her. Idk, but whatever it was that she didn't want to talk about no doubt it was because it would make her look bad or cause backlash.

I also find it interesting she leaked that she took advantage of vulnerable elderly women in her telemarketing job.

Chinny reveals herself often in her pigmad mukbangs.

eta: Her nose was twitching like a rabbit in heat in this video.

A borscht-on

He'll tap my ass if he needs air, and that's it.
It's YT payday, right? I wonder if her payout was atrocious and this is what stressed her out, so she threw her mitts up in the air and accepted that the views only come in when she is crazed and eating fast food. She was so gross here, she used her right paw to pet the cat, place some treats onto the counter, and then--wash it? Lololol--eat her next wet taco without skipping a beat.

She's probably actually stressed because James Lucas, infamous scribe of misogynistic smut, didn't want to participate in this video with her, which would have taken some focus off the foul way she maniacally hauled on that repulsive grub.

But she did order 600 napkins.

Edited because Chantal's fat brain infected mine for a minute.

Last edited:
Her left arm has rolls like those superfat babies! Christ!

She's pissed, wonder what happened? Guess grammy cut off the gravy train so she could pay for medical bills...

Grams might have cut her off, but medical bills aren't really a thing in Canada

She told that her grandmother will move to Florida with her son (Chantal's uncle) while recovering.
Yep, grandma's allowance is probably over.

Pretty clear, imo, what the actual "stress" and "personal issues" are that she's boohoo-ing about in this latest vid. Chantal has been on her best behavior and has been goodest, healthiest, intuitive-est girl, with her healthy, intuitive eating journey (i.e. "eating mostly healthy but sometimes junk"). She even posted that picture of her healthy, Turkey meatball dinner to show the class just how good she's been.

But she tried the good, healthy-girl meal and absolutely hated it, and has been "suffering" through similar meals that aren't satisfying and satiating her diseased, fat laden brain in the way that only sloppy, greasy fast/junk food can. So, she immediately becomes overwhelmed and despondent at the "unfairness" of it all; that others don't have to work as hard in controlling their appetite/impulses as she does. Rather than continuing to try and find meals that work for her, or, yanno, continuing to eat junk but not eating enough of it to sustain several adult men, she projects her frustration and bitterness, over her actions and situation, externally: Why isn't she being rewarded with admiration and recognition for how hard she's been working on her HeALth joUrNeY? Why can't she undo an entire lifetime of disordered eating, and general gluttony, with a few healthy Instagram meals, and a few community posts and other verbal declarations about how she's learning to "listen to her body"?

Now she's angry at her followers, the internet platforms and the world in general, because losing weight is hard for her and no one is appreciating (or not enough) her 1,267th, completely performative, attempt at a "health journey". Might as well just gorge herself on the food her body really "craves" until another event (i.e. health scare, or internet meanie comment about her appearance) prompts her to give another go at the performance.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
True & Honest Fan
My takeaways were:

There are people who have a $30 per week grocery bill, but they do not enjoy food. They think food is only for sustenance and eat boring shit like mac and cheese and green beans. Chantal is not like that. She wants to have good food and be adventurous with her eating, she tells us, as she tucks into some sad, soggy Taco Bell nachos.

Our bodies are so messed up. People are programmed to like unhealthy shit like Taco Bell, not healthy food. It's just the way it is. Vegetables and fruit never trigger satisfaction like her Taco Bell mess does.

She was once a telemarketer and was Employee of the Week one week and fired the next week. She lucked into Employee of the Week because she called a "vulnerable" and "lonely" (her words) old lady, and sold her "an encyclopedia" she didn't need. (Chantal brags about being "pre-internet", even though she turned 18 in 2002, and even though she supposedly sold encyclopedias, she seems not to know they come in sets, not one volume) She was reprimanded because her thong was showing through her clothes.

All of this delivered in a dull monotone.

For some reason, I really found her even more dislikable than usual in this video.

Neko GF

The game was rigged from the start
True & Honest Fan
And one more edit, just for good measure. It includes the crowd favorite, "Everyone eats fast food. If you say that don't, you are a liar!!"
View attachment 1863490
>"But yes you are going to see me eat things you think "fat people shouldn't." It seems counter productive but it's part of the plan."

Part of the plan to become housebound?

She is pushing 500 pounds easily. She can't fasten her seatbelt. Her stomach is right up against the steering wheel. Looking at her leg, one of them looks like it could weigh 100 pounds alone.She did that weigh in over a month ago and could have packed on another 30 pounds since then if she is eating 4000+ calories a day. She is clearly maintaining her weight at a minimum but knowing how she eats it is more likely that she is gaining.
So I input-ted what I believe to be Chantal's information in here (correct me if I'm wrong):
https://www.lifespanfitness.com/fitness/resources/calories-calculator
Female, 5'2", 450lbs, 36 years old, Sedentary Lifestyle.

What I got back: Your daily calorie needs to maintain current weight: 3275 calories.

Now that's a lot of food, but honestly compared to a lot of the rundowns people have made out of even one of her meals, that's nothing. She's easily hitting 1.5-2x a day, if not more. I tried 500lbs and it spat out 3535 calories.

So basically, rough napkin math aside, Chantal is well on her way to that 500lbs and at this rate, if she isn't already, she'll surpass it.

brooky

i'm brecki and so can you
Remember, you can hate food and existence and the grinding chore of eating, and spend $30 a week on groceries. You'd eat nothing but bland rice and beans, and of course a little bit of kale because kale makes you a skinny bitch.

Or you can LOVE and ENJOY eating and life and sunshine and happiness, and spend $300 a week on greasy fast food.

Those are your only options.

Smoovy Jay

Hi Marissa!!!!!!!
Question-who's taller? I know Chantal is a midget but Amberlynn is like 5'5" last I checked, that would definitely also explain why one looks significantly bigger than the other.
I believe Amber is 5'2" and Chantal is 5'0"
My takeaways were:

There are people who have a $30 per week grocery bill, but they do not enjoy food. They think food is only for sustenance and eat boring shit like mac and cheese and green beans. Chantal is not like that. She wants to have good food and be adventurous with her eating, she tells us, as she tucks into some sad, soggy Taco Bell nachos.

Our bodies are so messed up. People are programmed to like unhealthy shit like Taco Bell, not healthy food. It's just the way it is. Vegetables and fruit never trigger satisfaction like her Taco Bell mess does.

She was once a telemarketer and was Employee of the Week one week and fired the next week. She lucked into Employee of the Week because she called a "vulnerable" and "lonely" (her words) old lady, and sold her "an encyclopedia" she didn't need. (Chantal brags about being "pre-internet", even though she turned 18 in 2002, and even though she supposedly sold encyclopedias, she seems not to know they come in sets, not one volume) She was reprimanded because her thong was showing through her clothes.

All of this delivered in a dull monotone.

For some reason, I really found her even more dislikable than usual in this video.
What a sex kitten, showing off her thong but being fired because prudes.

All of Chantal's life stories are from 80s movies.
And one more edit, just for good measure. It includes the crowd favorite, "Everyone eats fast food. If you say that don't, you are a liar!!"
View attachment 1863490
She really thinks she's just fat and not dying. That's funny. Her totally real dietician and therapist are really looking out for her best interests with their advice that having four tacos in one sitting is fine because she has to listen to her body. Did she tell them she no longer can wear a seatbelt and she eats for money? Because real therapists and dieticians would look for the cause of her overeating and ask those kinds of questions.

But she clickbaited that thumbnail so hopefully she gets enough views to make February's rent.

Aren't we coming up to the year anniversary when Bibi kicked her lard ass to the curb? Sorry, when lard ass dumped Bibi.