Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises.

How long before Chantal has to pay $400+ for another Box Mountain removal?

• 2 weeks

Votes: 262 19.6%
  • 1 month

Votes: 283 21.2%
  • 2 months

Votes: 440 33.0%
  • 3+ months

Votes: 350 26.2%

• Total voters

AbraCadaver

HI MARISSA!!!!
True & Honest Fan
487 pounds, holy shit. She's a lot more honest to her real income stream.
KNEW IT. I knew she was just a few Hulthy Intuitive Ubereats away from 500. Also it may be fake but I can completely see her impulsive giant arse making the profile for validation, then nuking it in a frantic 180. Like she does everything. Also I feel like if it were fake, there would have been more info included in the bio.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
Water, however... = downstairs.
She had several empty water jugs in that room cleaning video. I suspected that she placed those strategically so that not all of the food/drink related garbage was processed junk. She could subtly hint that she drinks enough water.

But now, suddenly, she doesnt keep anyway water in the room? Somebody who drinks water jugs like that wouldnt suddenly stop.

Or, y'all can rate me autistic for over analyzing.

Originally I wondered if the profile was fake, but, the fact that it is now nuked tells me that it might have been real. A troll would've kept it up for the attention. Chantal would have good reason to hide the profile.

She had several empty water jugs in that room cleaning video. I suspected that she placed those strategically so that not all of the food/drink related garbage was processed junk. She could subtly hint that she drinks enough water.

But now, suddenly, she doesnt keep anyway water in the room? Somebody who drinks water jugs like that wouldnt suddenly stop.

Or, y'all can rate me autistic for over analyzing.
You have to replace the water in a cpap every night because it gets low and it has to be distilled water.

solidus

Stop eyelid shaming in 2021

Originally I wondered if the profile was fake, but, the fact that it is now nuked tells me that it might have been real. A troll would've kept it up for the attention. Chantal would have good reason to hide the profile.

The fact that Karate Joe nuked the message straight away, even a super chat, makes me think it's legit. It's almost like he was instructed to nuke anything that mentioned the site 🤔.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
The fact that Karate Joe nuked the message straight away, even a super chat, makes me think it's legit. It's almost like he was instructed to nuke anything that mentioned the site 🤔.
Idk if I would take karate Joe's actions to mean much. He simps for her so hard that, I bet he genuinely couldn't handle knowing that chantal is hitting up other men on a site like that. I think it's more likely he would be in denial and immediately assumed that it was a troll comment.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
Besides, isn't the whole point that the feeder gets to see the fat bitches? If they chatted, it's very likely it was on video. I get legit vibes from this.
I do too, weirdly enough. Not that it's so salacious -- I mean, we've all suspected she's been doing this kind of shit for a while -- but there's just something about it that rings true.

Not calling it yet, but it seems... right. She did say she had some sort of romantic interest in someone recently, didn't she? It might not necessarily be the Dutch guy, but assuming it wasn't 100% bullshit (I know, I know) where else would she find dating opportunities outside of a site dedicated to pairing up the fattest of the fats with their feeders?

Idk if I would take karate Joe's actions to mean much. He simps for her so hard that, I bet he genuinely couldn't handle knowing that chantal is hitting up other men on a site like that. I think it's more likely he would be in denial and immediately assumed that it was a troll comment.
Yeah, I think that telling him to watch for those kinds of comments is too much coordination for this braintrust. You're likely right that KarateJoe just deletes anything that he thinks tarnishes Chantal's glory in his eyes. Interesting, though, that he immediately recognized the name of the site and figured it was a troll...

Loris Yeltsin

Beset, befuddled, and bereft.
This Feabie thing is weird. The self-description in the profile sounds exactly like a sarcastic troll, and it seems unlikely for Chantal to be this fucking retarded to use her most prominent online moniker for a "secret" dating profile.

But then again, cows being this stupid isn't unprecedented, even after years of getting trolled relentlessly (see DSP and his gacha game profile), and the fact that it got deleted immediately is suspicious too.

I don't know; leaning towards troll, but jury's out on this one. I hope more of her regular viewers bring it up in chat just to see her reaction.

CPAP Indentations

A breath of fresh air
The superchat before it was revoked:
View attachment 1864295
I thought it was funny that Chantal refered to him as a Scandinavian dude. The Netherlands aren't a Scandinavian country AT ALL. She's besides dumb, and knows nothing about foreign or European countries. Just like Peetz that said that the subway bread can't legally be called "bread" in Europe, but it is called "cake". Bullsh*t, it's the same bread an in Europe they call it bread too.

Chantal also pointed out that Alex looks like Jesse from 90 days fiancé, immediately after she received the superchat. Seems hard to see from such a small picture. I found his Facebook page and I think the resemblence is really there, he looks like the dude. How could she possibly know? Makes me wonder if she had a videochat with him.

Edit: added picture of Wallmart Jesse and his fat girlfriend

117103490_3189836077776107_163967388633432999_n.jpg

Last edited:
This Feabie thing is weird. The self-description in the profile sounds exactly like a sarcastic troll, and it seems unlikely for Chantal to be this fucking retarded to use her most prominent online moniker for a "secret" dating profile.

But then again, cows being this stupid isn't unprecedented, even after years of getting trolled relentlessly (see DSP and his gacha game profile), and the fact that it got deleted immediately is suspicious too.

I don't know; leaning towards troll, but jury's out on this one. I hope more of her regular viewers bring it up in chat just to see her reaction.
Maybe she thinks if she uses her “brand” she’ll get more engagement. Dunno, it’s not outside the realm of possibility that she is known amongst the seedier sides of the interwebs and foodie beauty has a slew of feeder followers already🤷🏼‍♀️

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
This Feadie thing is weird. The self-description in the profile sounds exactly like a sarcastic troll, and it seems unlikely for Chantal to be this fucking retarded to use her most prominent online moniker for a "secret" dating profile.
That was my first thought too, but Chantal's always had this problem with thinking she's hot shit. She really does think she's a beautiful, sexual creature. She wants to date (or at least get some feeders, or at the VERY least get some male attention to validate her) and it would be just her logic to think that she might as well promote her channel to show off the goods and maybe get new followers while she was at it. (In fact, this kind of shit might explain her slow and steady increase in subscriber count -- just promoting her channel on fetish sites even if she doesn't do anything else.) Remember, she has no shame -- and if she feels an instant of doubt or has a second thought, she just doubles down and makes herself bigger, fatter, grosser, etc. out of spite.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but AFAIK she's never even bothered to scrub her LinkedIn profile, despite the fact that we mock it regularly here. I don't think she cares that much if people find some of her profiles since she can always delete them and besides -- she's a glamorous influencer and big beautiful hippo and she's not ashamed of it, haydur. She wants to screech that people are awful fatshamers and delete their comments, but she doesn't want to actually do anything to avoid being fatshamed, such as get off the internet, lose weight, or even be slightly less disgusting inside and out. She absolutely needs the attention, so she's reckless about possibly being found out about things. She chases the drama.

I dunno. Like I said, I'm not calling it yet, but it seems more than just plausible that this was a real profile.

Penelope Taynt

Amanda's #1 fan, PLEASE!
Question?

If it's being suspected that this Feabie account actually belonged to Chantal and she actually weighs 487 pounds, how do we explain the scale saying 401.3 pounds? I don't know, she just seems too dumb and lazy to insert falsified weigh-ins.

Then again, this is a woman who changed clothes and make-up so she can eat extra Hello Fresh meals for that one video to trick her audience.

I have no dog in this fight, but it could very possibly be a troll as well. Then again, the circumstances surrounding the comment and immediate deletion of it AND the account seems odd.

I won't sperg further, and I'm not saying one way or the other, but holy shit if she really weighs that much now. Especially after shitting her brains out a few weeks back.

Last edited:

solidus

Stop eyelid shaming in 2021
Question?

If it's being suspected that this Feabie account actually belonged to Chantal and she actually weighs 487 pounds, how do we explain the scale saying 401.3 pounds? I don't know, she just seems too dumb and lazy to insert falsified weigh-ins.

She placed the scale on carpet which tends to reduce the weight. She’s also visibly quite a lot heavier now too.

IIRC there was a jump cut and the scale magically appeared closer to the camera (which was on a carpeted area) than when it was first seen on a tiled surface.