Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises.

How long before Chantal has to pay $400+ for another Box Mountain removal?

• 2 weeks

Votes: 282 20.0%
  • 1 month

Votes: 300 21.3%
  • 2 months

Votes: 462 32.8%
  • 3+ months

Votes: 365 25.9%

• Total voters
You know, we speculate that the reason she was pig mad the other day after announcing her gran was going away for care was because she wouldn’t be getting pocket money from gran anymore.

But I have another theory, which is that when Chantal found out granny was leaving her home for a while, she innocently asked who would be “taking care of the house,” maybe making plans to move in and “watch the place for a bit.”

Then she got her gob slapped with the news that by the way, Chantal is NOT inheriting the house when granny dies. And now she’s stressed because she was stupidly counting on getting that house when gran kicked it, so she wouldn’t have to scramble for rent anymore and all her feeder/youtube coins would go towards sweet, fatty, emotionally-numbing food.

The reality that Chantal has to plan for her future (what little there is of it) like anyone else and won’t be moving into a paid-for home is probably causing her no small amount of panic. But she really shouldn’t worry. I have a feeling grandma will outlive Chantal.

She's not optimistic, she's plain stupid.

For this reason it wouldn't surprise me at all if Chantal and her delusion of grandeur believes she deserves the house. After all, she devoted a few hours of her life running errands with grandma (but waiting for her in the car like the lazy piece of shit Chantal is).

Chantal selfishness and sense of entitlement knows no limit, and we know she never does anything for anyone out of pure altruism. It was already obvious she was "helping" grandma cuz there was money attached to it, and after talking about how she was planning to move in with her to be her caregiver, it would make sense if Chantal had her eyes on a bigger prize.
The Grandmother caring situation is puzzling, she'll be alone in her son's massive house, 4 big rooms, pool, hot tub, etc.
Her mom will have to take time off to watch her, but hey, Chantal does nothing all day, and already wanted the job of Granny's, full time, caretaker.
Why her mother and uncle decided against it?
That was probably what made Clotso mad, as she thinks herself as a perfectly healthy, able, productive woman, just chubby.
Chantal will "visit", not "stay", they rather having the convalescent lady alone in the big house than with her lovely granddaughter.

One can only wonder why.

Has Chantal ever stated what it is she does to help her grandma? She's labeled herself as a "caretaker," but as far as I can tell, knowing that Chantal cannot even put her own socks on, I am extremely skeptical that she does anything to help her grandma in the slightest.

She doesn't do shit for her Grandma, it's stupid when people make up these grand theories about Grandma and Chantal's relationship and the money and drama involved. Chantal has begrudgingly driven Grandma to the grocery store a few times. Typical granddaaughter duties. It does not go beyond that. I'm sure there are many other family members more competent and more emotionally attached to the elderly woman, and Chantal is probably not even a 1% factor in the woman's final days. Chantal brings up Grandma because it makes her sound like a better person than she really is. You can tell she doesn't really care, the people in her live chats seem to care more. It annoys her when people ask, because 1.) It takes the attention off Chinny & 2.) She most likely won't cry when she dies, and if she does cry it will be out of self-pity and not because of the loss of the person. She doesn't give a fuck and I doubt there is tons of money involved - if there is, why would it go to Chinny? Wouldn't it likely go to her mother and Grandma's actual children first, and then the trickle down. The family is "middle class white trash" ok

eta: it's funny that grandma is coming to America to die, cause it's too much of a cluster fuck to die in Commie Covid Canada. As Chantal drones on about how fucked the US is and posting dumb political shit on her insta. Grammy choosing to die with freedom in Florida cuz Canada is too cold and shitty

Last edited:

Itspinklava

We must revel in this revealeen moment
I hope that Chantal liking Amy Slaton’s Instagram pics lately means that she’s watching 1000 lb Sisters and getting inspired. She’s said she “turned down” an offer from TLC in the past, but a gorl can dream 🌈

15719DCC-49A6-4D5B-B897-4AF309F41018.jpeg

CD317FAA-8EA8-4DFA-8844-FA022ED1C136.jpeg
C1FE8E44-186E-44A6-A6A2-D2CE3BC9F44D.jpeg

Chantal is watching the Slatons because it makes her feel good about herself.

Yep. I don’t know which video it was - but Chantal admitted to watching shows like my 600 pound life to feel good about herself. And when she was doing the Q and A about what she likes to watch on YouTube she is subscribed to a bunch of “tea” channels. But I strongly remember her saying she loved watching 600 pound life and how she didn’t understand how they could do that to themselves and how she feels better about herself watching them and she just didn’t know how somebody could ruin their life like that...... yet she can’t fathom why people who don’t like her watch her lmao.

Anne Onimous

super extreme mega fatty liver x-pert
Surprise, Surprise....lay off the croissants and 'fiber bread
View attachment 1868835

A bit off topic but that means Tess Holiday's whole life is just a lie? She's not actually healthy?

I'm shooketh.

She doesn't do shit for her Grandma, it's stupid when people make up these grand theories about Grandma and Chantal's relationship and the money and drama involved. Chantal has begrudgingly driven Grandma to the grocery store a few times. Typical granddaaughter duties.

Chantal does the bare minimum for grandma, all while complaining, and grandma does pay her for her "help". It's not grand theories, it's a fact. What kind of person would have their grand-mother paid them to help with basic stuff like bringing her to the supermarket? It just shows how greedy and selfish Chantal is. As you said it's basic granddaughter duty, but with money involved each and every time, turns out it's just another way for Chantal to get Arby's money.

Then she turns around and want us to believe she could be grandma's caregiver. Gimme a break. Even if she was physically able to (she's not) she wouldn't do it without some sort of reward.

Smoovy Jay

Hi Marissa!!!!!!!
A bit off topic but that means Tess Holiday's whole life is just a lie? She's not actually healthy?

I'm shooketh.

Chantal does the bare minimum for grandma, all while complaining, and grandma does pay her for her "help". It's not grand theories, it's a fact. What kind of person would have their grand-mother paid them to help with basic stuff like bringing her to the supermarket? It just shows how greedy and selfish Chantal is. As you said it's basic granddaughter duty, but with money involved each and every time, turns out it's just another way for Chantal to get Arby's money.

Then she turns around and want us to believe she could be grandma's caregiver. Gimme a break. Even if she was physically able to (she's not) she wouldn't do it without some sort of reward.
She goes on and on about how she's her grandmother's caregiver but when she needs to brag about how she takes covid seriously, she admits she hasn't seen her grandmother in ages. She's such a trash human being and just says anything to suit her narrative.

When she took granny shopping, I wonder if Chantal even made the effort to pretend to reach for her wallet or if she just mixed her stuff with granny's and assumed granny would pay for everything. It's rhetorical, we all know the answer.

Surprised Pikachu

The face of 2021
If that's her left foot, it's legitimately deformed from birth. 3 of the toes are just one and it doesn't look like a camera issue.
View attachment 1859715
And making the assumption that most of us are way smaller than her, try to sit like that. I don't know what the fuck is going on here because that makes my ankle feel like it's going to snap.
(Apologies everyone, still catching up)!

I went on a couple pages but didn’t see this answered (sorry if I’m repeating anything, feel free to delete) but isn’t that weird left foot ‘thing’ part of her llama toy? It looks like it could be on the floor to the right of her ‘leg’. Anyway, it’s horrifying and I’m enjoying myself immensely. Stephen King couldn’t write a page turner like this thread, whatever will Chinny (or the contributors on here) do next?!

Last edited:

PatTraverse

[It's All Fiction]
Yes it is indeed pathetic. Even more pathetic is the knowledge that her venomous attitude is the reason no one willingly wants to join her.
If she wasn't such a vile human being, this would be worthy of pity. But, she is so proud of being a raging bitch, all anyone can conjure up is second hand embarrassment.

Getting dressed up just to sit at home nervously acting like she is having the time of her life makes me think she spent many a childhood birthday party the same way. One person showing up and her trying to act like it's all fine.
A house party with Chantal has to be one of the worst partying experience someone can have which makes her claim that she was a "bubbly, chubby, chatty, party animal" completely ridiculous. Going to her house means that she will demand to be the centre of attention at all times while being super stingy on booze and food as we have seen with James. Inviting her means that you will get a pain in the ass but you have to be extra vigilant about alcohol and food going missing. Chantal herself as admitted that she would steal food as a guest and has shown no remorse or regret. That she started deluding herself into thinking that having a couple of cats, a simp and online sycophants present constituted a party really is the best outcome for everyone.

It comes as no surprise that Chantal is tone-deaf in every area of her life. Peetz is also terrible and sings like an 80's Speak-N-Spell, which is actually even more grating to listen to. Impressive!

Surely, the continued vaping and alcohol consumption will have no deleterious effects on her already failing health!

We all have to remember that it's ok to partake, as long as it's done mindfully, intuitively, and in moderation. Something a 487 lb woman that can't get a breath even from a seated position knows a lot about!

Whoever speculated that she's probably got 2 more cycles in her before something really bad happens? I think you're not far off.

KeepHopeAlive

I was rolling-chair shamed.
She doesn't do shit for her Grandma, it's stupid when people make up these grand theories about Grandma and Chantal's relationship and the money and drama involved. Chantal has begrudgingly driven Grandma to the grocery store a few times. Typical granddaaughter duties. It does not go beyond that. I'm sure there are many other family members more competent and more emotionally attached to the elderly woman, and Chantal is probably not even a 1% factor in the woman's final days. Chantal brings up Grandma because it makes her sound like a better person than she really is. You can tell she doesn't really care, the people in her live chats seem to care more. It annoys her when people ask, because 1.) It takes the attention off Chinny & 2.) She most likely won't cry when she dies, and if she does cry it will be out of self-pity and not because of the loss of the person. She doesn't give a fuck and I doubt there is tons of money involved - if there is, why would it go to Chinny? Wouldn't it likely go to her mother and Grandma's actual children first, and then the trickle down. The family is "middle class white trash" ok

eta: it's funny that grandma is coming to America to die, cause it's too much of a cluster fuck to die in Commie Covid Canada. As Chantal drones on about how fucked the US is and posting dumb political shit on her insta. Grammy choosing to die with freedom in Florida cuz Canada is too cold and shitty

It's about Chantal's perception of what she does for Grandma. That perception got a reality check recently when plans for Grandma's care didn't feature her front and center. She doesn't want to do the care-taking (and can't) but she wants to be considered the go-to-girl. She wasn't. Ouch...

Grandma's not going to the US.

I was late to the party but I don't think I ever seen Peetz happier than while singing last night. He was actually having some fun, especially cuz he got to talk about himself while Chantal was off stuffing her face shitting and changing clothes.
Thank you @Keyboard Warrior for finding the perfect description for his singing: a 1980's Speak-and-Spell.:winner:

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
Can this bitch ever reminisce on something that didn't happen over two decades ago? Jesus Christ, man.

Nope. She's like that annoying douchebag HS quarterback who led them to the championship that one time who drops that tidbit in every single conversation, whether it's related to the conversation or not. Her tidbits, much like the crumbs and sauce she gets everywhere, are all food-related.

IQ isn't in correlation to weight, these bitches were always stupid.

Kids with lower IQs are more likely to become obese. And obesity puts a strain on the brain, just as it does to all the other organs in the body, resulting in cognitive decline.

Bottom line: fat bitches are stupid.

DeathBySugar

But raw sugar has Fiber... you know?
That said, I think that's what's actually happening right now in Cuntal's case. I'm guessing it's from a combo of the enormous amount of sodium she consumes on a daily basis and diabetes-inflicted kidney failure ramping up.
Yes. It’s facial edema and it’s a dangerous signal that her kidneys are starting to shudder and fail in processing fluid from her body. Edema in the hands and feet are most common, facial edema is much more serious.

It’s exactly why I’m almost sure there is no physician. Any doctor, GP to Endocrinologist - would take one look at her, her face and the diabetic blisters on her knuckles and immediately begin her on a course of Metformin at the minimum. Of course they would demand full lab work but a simple finger stick with a glucose meter would verify diabetes. There is no regular physician.

Please Fill In Ths Field

Bogarting that joint
Chantal's grannie apparently had a go at her about her weight and Chantal raged. Can't imagine who'd be more dull to watch in the lives while Chantal goes to do a jobbie - James or her granny.
This is news. Where is the proof of your statement?

If true, we need actual receipts and/or other visual credence that this is not just something you've pulled out of your ass. 'Apparently' is a hearsay word, not a factual one. As in 'it appears to be...' but maybe isn't?

Stop shitting up the thread with hearsay and lay down some fact.

Please.