Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises.

How long before Chantal has to pay $400+ for another Box Mountain removal?

• 2 weeks

Votes: 282 20.0%
  • 1 month

Votes: 300 21.3%
  • 2 months

Votes: 460 32.7%
  • 3+ months

Votes: 365 25.9%

• Total voters

Fliddaroonie

I'm a spooky ghost! Whooooo!!! Ectoplasm!!!!
Yes. It’s facial edema and it’s a dangerous signal that her kidneys are starting to shudder and fail in processing fluid from her body. Edema in the hands and feet are most common, facial edema is much more serious.

It’s exactly why I’m almost sure there is no physician. Any doctor, GP to Endocrinologist - would take one look at her, her face and the diabetic blisters on her knuckles and immediately begin her on a course of Metformin at the minimum. There is no regular physician.

That's not how medical treatment or the doctor patient relationship works. Even if she said yes and took the script and got it filled, she would not only have to take it, but take it as instructed. A doctor cant make her do anything, all they can do is advise.

It's not as simple as "she doesn't have a doctor". Patients have doctors, and so much of the time they nod and smile in the appointment, get the script filled and do fuck all with it.

So, you know how her asspatters are always smooching away in her comments regardless of her grossness?
1.PNG

They all get one or 2 likes and that's it. I've noticed however, that the few (slightly) critical comments that are overlooked by the ogress get a lot more likes. As in several hundred on average. If ever there were any doubts that the vast majority of her subs are hatewatchers, I hereby present to you the evidence:
2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG
6.PNG

7.PNG

8.PNG

And the subtlest one:
9.PNG

The 8 Of Spades

Head of PR For The Horror of Inexorable Entropy
True & Honest Fan
So, you know how her asspatters are always smooching away in her comments regardless of her grossness?
View attachment 1869173

They all get one or 2 likes and that's it. I've noticed however, that the few (slightly) critical comments that are overlooked by the ogress get a lot more likes. As in several hundred on average. If ever there were any doubts that the vast majority of her subs are hatewatchers, I hereby present to you the evidence:
View attachment 1869177
View attachment 1869178
View attachment 1869179
View attachment 1869180View attachment 1869181
View attachment 1869183
View attachment 1869188

And the subtlest one:
View attachment 1869193
>samen

I don't know what I expected.

DeathBySugar

But raw sugar has Fiber... you know?
That's not how medical treatment or the doctor patient relationship works. Even if she said yes and took the script and got it filled, she would not only have to take it, but take it as instructed. A doctor cant make her do anything, all they can do is advise.

It's not as simple as "she doesn't have a doctor". Patients have doctors, and so much of the time they nod and smile in the appointment, get the script filled and do fuck all with it.
Yes I should have thought that through more I apologize. What I meant is many physicians (after months of patient non-compliance and evidence of deteriorating health) may refuse to treat non-compliant patients, they do. It’s a two way street. She uses the Emergency Room as her regular physician. Sorry about the confusion.

We have seen that in at least one video. An alarm went off reminding her to take her medication, and she said "I'll take it later."

Bingeshirt Gravystain

I don't wanna be afraid of like, carbohydrates
We have seen that in at least one video. An alarm went off reminding her to take her medication, and she said "I'll take it later.

In another video, immediately after her latest ER trip, she admitted to getting an Rx for a cream (not sure for what though, maybe her necrotic skin folds?) and not filling it, while laughing (because not following doctors’ orders is sewww funnie guiseeeee)

I didn't watch the live, miraculously. Did anyone notice how long she was on and how much money she made before she nuked it?

She was on for almost 4 hours before I finally tapped out. No money was made though because superchats were turned off. I believe she was worried about making a profit off this stream because of playing copyrighted music.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
Yes I should have thought that through more I apologize. What I meant is many physicians (after months of patient non-compliance and evidence of deteriorating health) may refuse to treat non-compliant patients, they do. It’s a two way street. She uses the Emergency Room as her regular physician. Sorry about the confusion.

Physicians do fire patients from time to time, just as any other business/service does. There's only so much you can do for someone who simply doesn't want to listen to a professional telling them they need to change. Dr Gnome has axed people from his program on MSHPL, although that dude is WAY more patient than I could ever be, giving them multiple chances to be nonconforming fat fucks before he kicks them. Neither Chantal nor Big Al are ever going to get WLS because they refuse to get with the program - and that because they don't want to lose weight, not really. Plus, their sheer size and eating habits are the only real interesting thing about them. What a sad, useless life, your entire existence revolving around how much shitty food you can shove in your piehole and how much weight you can gain year after year, all on camera.

Last edited:

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
It wasn't monetized she said because they were going to be playing music. Not sure how long she was on; tapped out when I started yawning more often than she did.

At the start, she mentioned she hadn't eaten much - something about because she was planning on drinking but can't say I paid any attention to the reasoning. Towards the end, she started waxing lyrical about the gooey, greasy pizza she had waiting for after her drinking/vaping binge & trying to get her chatters to agree that was the perfect way to end a night of heavy booze & pot over-indulgence.

Don't know if she chowed down while live but I can just imagine what state she's going to be in today. Dehydrated, guts churning from too much vodka, pizza & whatever she intuitively decided would make a good post drinking topping up of her gut. Does anybody know if the intuitive eating gurus have anything to say about intuitive eating & being drunk while making food choices? Might be amusing.

It's mid-afternoon. If she's awake, she's maybe lying there with a pounding headache, severe case of cotton mouth & doesn't dare move for fear of hurling all over the place. She won't have much choice as there's little doubt her bowels are going to insist she spend several hours sitting on the toilet.

Doubt she cleaned up the cat puke she mentioned last night but compared to the mess she's likely to produce today, cleaning dried cat puke is going to be a breeze.

A borscht-on

He'll tap my ass if he needs air, and that's it.
Does it take deathfats more booze to get drunk? I have no idea how that works. She was not only swigging straight Grey Goose vodka, but chasing it with gulps of Diet Pepsi right from the plastic bottle. That would make even a seasoned drinker nauseous. All class, this twat.

Based on the alarming state of her inflated crimson head last night, I wouldn't be surprised if there had been a "Scanners"-style explosion after the camera was turned off.

Does it take deathfats more booze to get drunk? I have no idea how that works. She was not only swigging straight Grey Goose vodka, but chasing it with gulps of Diet Pepsi right from the plastic bottle. That would make even a seasoned drinker nauseous. All class, this twat.

Based on the alarming state of her inflated crimson head last night, I wouldn't be surprised if there had been a "Scanners"-style explosion after the camera was turned off.

I would wager that the fatter someone is, the more it takes to get them drunk. This is likely why Chantal drinks on an empty stomach, as the contents of what she eats wouldn't then be absorbing the liquor and making her have to drink even more to get drunk.

Depends on how often they drink. Someone (a complete alcoholic) I knew who was 420# and it took a half a case to get drunk (and the rest of the case to stay drunk). But I've also seen a 300# take 2 shots and be staggeringly drunk cause they didn't drink often.

Beluga

Just a little white whale on the go
Chantal operates with the mindset of a teenager. She didn't eat prior to drinking because she wanted to drink on an empty stomach so she could get drunk faster and easier.
I don't disagree with you but she's 100% delusional. Nowadays she's NEVER on an empty stomach, her stomach is working 24/7 digesting the shit she's eating every couple of hours or so. And we're not talking about a snack here and there, we're talking about full blown meals. The idea that she'd get more drunk because she hasn't eaten before consuming alcohol is as much as laughable and ridiculous as Chantal in and of herself is.

Angry New Ager

Farting for God soon
True & Honest Fan
I got that Grandma was staying in Canada and moms is taking time off to help. I was confused as to where, grandma's or uncle's. I still think that taco bell pigbang was related to Grandma and her care regarding Chantal (probably the food truck one too). Clotso got told NO or castigated about something. Those probable reasons have been extrapolated here already.
In a recent video where Chantal said she'd bought her grandma a shower chair, she was shifty-eyed as fuck as she said it. Granted, maybe she was lying about having bought one at all. But I wonder if Chantal has had access to one of her grandma's credit cards, was using it to make online purchases that grandma isn't internet-savvy enough to make herself (including grocery delivery), and that's now been cut off. Because Chantal is totally the sort who, when told she can buy a few groceries for herself while she's at it, would abuse the shit out of that privilege.

She doesn't actually want to take care of anybody else, so not being one of Grandma's hands-on caregivers can't have been why she was so pig-mad. She was mad because there was some benefit she was expecting to get, or was getting, and now she won't.

Maybe it was getting to stay at her uncle's big house and make videos there, instead of in her squalid apartment. But I suspect her mom or uncle have caught on to how much money Chantal has been bleeding Grandma for, and put a stop to it.

When you have an elderly parent who suffers a major health crisis, their finances suddenly become your business because as long as they're still alive they still have bills to pay, and they may not be able to do it themselves. Maybe her mom opened a credit card statement, wondered how in hell her old mother was spending so much on groceries, and Chantal's been called out on it.

We have no way of knowing for sure, but what we do know is that Chantal is a greedy, spoiled, self-centered, thoughtless child. So I think she was that mad because something had been taken away from her.
Chantal selfishness and sense of entitlement knows no limit, and we know she never does anything for anyone out of pure altruism. It was already obvious she was "helping" grandma cuz there was money attached to it, and after talking about how she was planning to move in with her to be her caregiver, it would make sense if Chantal had her eyes on a bigger prize.
No doubt :late:, but do family members who act as live-in caregivers get an income from the Canadian government the way they do in the US? Because I can see Chantal latching onto that.

The Grandmother caring situation is puzzling, she'll be alone in her son's massive house, 4 big rooms, pool, hot tub, etc.
What makes you think she'll be alone? Even if Chantal's aunt and uncle are staying in Florida, chances are there are other people living in that big house--such as an adult kid who is capable of helping out. I'm sure Nat will step up and help. And then there's Chantal's mom, who will be staying there, and Chantal's stepdad, and who knows what other relatives? And maybe they can pay for caregivers to come fill any gaps.

Chantal is not only not needed; she's a liability.

Her mom will have to take time off to watch her, but hey, Chantal does nothing all day, and already wanted the job of Granny's, full time, caretaker.
Why her mother and uncle decided against it?
BECAUSE SHE'S PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY INCAPABLE OF IT. C'mon, seriously, you've been here long enough to know this.

Look at the kind of filth and disorder Chantal lives in. Look at how winded she gets just by standing up, and how many serious health conditions she has. Consider her utter lack of hygeine, and all the disgusting, filthy habits she displays on camera without a second thought.

Why on earth would anybody entrust the care of a frail, elderly woman to Chantal? They'd be insane to.

That was probably what made Clotso mad, as she thinks herself as a perfectly healthy, able, productive woman, just chubby.
Nah, I think Chantal was getting some sort of financial rewards each time she did simple errands for grandma, and now she's cut off from that. She has no interest in caring for anybody else, unless that care means parking herself in a chair in front of a bigger TV; ordering food delivery so she can mukbang at a nicer table; and only being there to call 911 should poor Gran keel over.

Chantal will "visit", not "stay", they rather having the convalescent lady alone in the big house than with her lovely granddaughter.

One can only wonder why.
Oh, wait--you're the one who came to the conclusion that Grandma was going to Florida. Now the bizarre conclusions you're jumping to make sense.

It's about Chantal's perception of what she does for Grandma. That perception got a reality check recently when plans for Grandma's care didn't feature her front and center. She doesn't want to do the care-taking (and can't) but she wants to be considered the go-to-girl. She wasn't. Ouch...
I still hold that she was getting some sort of financial benefit, even if only a small one, from "helping grandma," and she's pissed that it's been cut off.

I don't disagree with you but she's 100% delusional. Nowadays she's NEVER on an empty stomach, her stomach is working 24/7 digesting the shit she's eating every couple of hours or so. And we're not talking about a snack here and there, we're talking about full blown meals. The idea that she'd get more drunk because she hasn't eaten before consuming alcohol is as much as laughable and ridiculous as Chantal in and of herself is.
Oh absolutely. To Chantal, an empty stomach means she hasn't had a sizable meal in a few hours. There's no way she didn't eat something prior to the stream. Just not logical.

To Chantal, snacks and the like aren't actually eating. I absolutely believe she thinks it's only eating if it's an actual meal.

1,000 calories worth of chips? Doesn't count.

Doubt she cleaned up the cat puke she mentioned last night but compared to the mess she's likely to produce today, cleaning dried cat puke is going to be a breeze.
it’s just another addition to the existing plethora of questionable stains in their luxury apartment. godspeed to whoever is moves in after the lease is up.. there’s only so much that normal cleaning tools can do. that entire place should be recarpeted, literally every nook and cranny will be festering.

Hamberlard Raid

I'm Jewish now!
True & Honest Fan
After Clotso's most recent cycle into intuitive eating and hunger honoring wherein she deepthroats a corndog, shit-tier lasagna stuffed with what appeared to be cat food, and some soggy tacos, now is the perfect time to bring back this gem.
From her Facebook, posted December 19th, 2015...
1611520478843.png1611520519112.png
2021:
1611520627929.png

THERESALWAYS2022.gif