Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises.

How long before Chantal has to pay $400+ for another Box Mountain removal?

• 2 weeks

Votes: 282 20.0%
  • 1 month

Votes: 300 21.3%
  • 2 months

Votes: 460 32.7%
  • 3+ months

Votes: 365 25.9%

• Total voters
Did anyone else notice that the Roy Orbison tune "Everything You Want" was one of Chantal's favorites, sung with power and fortitude?

At first I thought of course, because she can passive-aggressively get back at the YouTuber that she says looks like Roy. But then it hit me. Many of the versus are only two words. Can sing an entire verse without needing to take a breath.

"One look
from you
I drift
away"

After Clotso's most recent cycle into intuitive eating and hunger honoring wherein she deepthroats a corndog, shit-tier lasagna stuffed with what appeared to be cat food, and some soggy tacos, now is the perfect time to bring back this gem.
From her Facebook, posted December 19th, 2015...
View attachment 1869401View attachment 1869402
2021:
View attachment 1869403
View attachment 1869406

To be fair, it did say 2016. She didn't start her channel until 2017, so for all we know, in 2016 she was the fittest, baddest bitch we've ever seen. :story:

KeepHopeAlive

I was rolling-chair shamed.
In a recent video where Chantal said she'd bought her grandma a shower chair, she was shifty-eyed as fuck as she said it. Granted, maybe she was lying about having bought one at all. But I wonder if Chantal has had access to one of her grandma's credit cards, was using it to make online purchases that grandma isn't internet-savvy enough to make herself (including grocery delivery), and that's now been cut off. Because Chantal is totally the sort who, when told she can buy a few groceries for herself while she's at it, would abuse the shit out of that privilege.

She doesn't actually want to take care of anybody else, so not being one of Grandma's hands-on caregivers can't have been why she was so pig-mad. She was mad because there was some benefit she was expecting to get, or was getting, and now she won't.

Maybe it was getting to stay at her uncle's big house and make videos there, instead of in her squalid apartment. But I suspect her mom or uncle have caught on to how much money Chantal has been bleeding Grandma for, and put a stop to it.

When you have an elderly parent who suffers a major health crisis, their finances suddenly become your business because as long as they're still alive they still have bills to pay, and they may not be able to do it themselves. Maybe her mom opened a credit card statement, wondered how in hell her old mother was spending so much on groceries, and Chantal's been called out on it.

We have no way of knowing for sure, but what we do know is that Chantal is a greedy, spoiled, self-centered, thoughtless child. So I think she was that mad because something had been taken away from her.

No doubt :late:, but do family members who act as live-in caregivers get an income from the Canadian government the way they do in the US? Because I can see Chantal latching onto that.

What makes you think she'll be alone? Even if Chantal's aunt and uncle are staying in Florida, chances are there are other people living in that big house--such as an adult kid who is capable of helping out. I'm sure Nat will step up and help. And then there's Chantal's mom, who will be staying there, and Chantal's stepdad, and who knows what other relatives? And maybe they can pay for caregivers to come fill any gaps.

Chantal is not only not needed; she's a liability.

BECAUSE SHE'S PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY INCAPABLE OF IT. C'mon, seriously, you've been here long enough to know this.

Look at the kind of filth and disorder Chantal lives in. Look at how winded she gets just by standing up, and how many serious health conditions she has. Consider her utter lack of hygeine, and all the disgusting, filthy habits she displays on camera without a second thought.

Why on earth would anybody entrust the care of a frail, elderly woman to Chantal? They'd be insane to.

Nah, I think Chantal was getting some sort of financial rewards each time she did simple errands for grandma, and now she's cut off from that. She has no interest in caring for anybody else, unless that care means parking herself in a chair in front of a bigger TV; ordering food delivery so she can mukbang at a nicer table; and only being there to call 911 should poor Gran keel over.

Oh, wait--you're the one who came to the conclusion that Grandma was going to Florida. Now the bizarre conclusions you're jumping to make sense.

I still hold that she was getting some sort of financial benefit, even if only a small one, from "helping grandma," and she's pissed that it's been cut off.

I can believe that all of this could be true true. Idk for sure what happened, but I know something slapped her in the face recently surrounding her family and her grandma and it wasn't grandma's hospitalization-that wouldn't have hurt Chinny's pride, but something did.

Winterhold Guard

Let me guess, Chantal stole your sweet roll?
After Clotso's most recent cycle into intuitive eating and hunger honoring wherein she deepthroats a corndog, shit-tier lasagna stuffed with what appeared to be cat food, and some soggy tacos, now is the perfect time to bring back this gem.
From her Facebook, posted December 19th, 2015...
View attachment 1869401View attachment 1869402
2021:
View attachment 1869403
View attachment 1869406
I honestly can’t get past the sheer size of her face now, she’s getting into lifebyjen territory of “blobby’ness”. Also in a recent Live done by Ms.Hussy I recall hearing that her weight is at 496lbs now or were they referring to someone else?

Ass Dan

2 kakara pls and thank
I would wager that the fatter someone is, the more it takes to get them drunk. This is likely why Chantal drinks on an empty stomach, as the contents of what she eats wouldn't then be absorbing the liquor and making her have to drink even more to get drunk.
Given the state of her "super mega incredible fatty" liver (and likely blighted kidneys as well), I can't imagine it takes her much to cop a wicked buzz. Even at her size.

Jackisnotaname

True & Honest Fan
If you are enjoying yourself then don't let me stop you (not that I could even if I wanted to do so) but I am stunned that anyone thinks there is cause to speculate about what "happened" to Chantal to make her say she stressed.

1. She can't be trusted to tell the truth about anything ever. Her saying something is never proof that this thing actually occurred. She probably wasn't "stressed" at all but was just one of her frequent moods in which she behaves in hostile, rude, haughty manner and was trying to justify it to ward off critics.
2. Even if she was her version of "stressed" this isn't enough to say that something traumatic or exciting or dramatic or even mildly interesting interrupted her banal routine. She has been "stressed" by running errands for a couple of hours, "stressed" by picking up garbage from her floor, "stressed" by eating a block of cheese, "stressed" by trying to adhere to a three time a week video schedule, "stressed" by getting messages about reaction channels, "stressed" by reading a diet plan handout and was once so "stressed" that she couldn't pull herself out of bed in mid-afternoon to let her nurse in her apartment.

Making up stories is fun (Chantal sure enjoys it) but if Chantal is the protagonist of yours try to remember that she is in no way a functional normal human being that would react to any stimuli the way a normal functional human being would.

If you are enjoying yourself then don't let me stop you (not that I could even if I wanted to do so) but I am stunned that anyone thinks there is cause to speculate about what "happened" to Chantal to make her say she stressed.

1. She can't be trusted to tell the truth about anything ever. Her saying something is never proof that this thing actually occurred. She probably wasn't "stressed" at all but was just one of her frequent moods in which she behaves in hostile, rude, haughty manner and was trying to justify it to ward off critics.
2. Even if she was her version of "stressed" this isn't enough to say that something traumatic or exciting or dramatic or even mildly interesting interrupted her banal routine. She has been "stressed" by running errands for a couple of hours, "stressed" by picking up garbage from her floor, "stressed" by eating a block of cheese, "stressed" by trying to adhere to a three time a week video schedule, "stressed" by getting messages about reaction channels, "stressed" by reading a diet plan handout and was once so "stressed" that she couldn't pull herself out of bed in mid-afternoon to let her nurse in her apartment.

Making up stories is fun (Chantal sure enjoys it) but if Chantal is the protagonist of yours try to remember that she is in no way a functional normal human being that would react to any stimuli the way a normal functional human being would.

Agreed. Chantal's concept of any level of feeling is so warped that it's impossible to really know the extent of the feeling. Case in point: when she says she's hungry because she hasn't eaten all day or when she claims she has to run so many errands and her day is just going to be so busy. In reality, she doesn't understand what it's like to be hungry because she likely never goes long enough without eating to feel actual hunger pains (and no, just getting a tinge of an appetite doesn't equate to being hungry) and she's so damn lazy that she considers anything that involves even the most minor inconvenience as being busy. So, yeah, just knowing she has to do some laundry or put gas in the car could be enough to trigger stress in Chantal.

deputydogshit2.0

supa dupa fupa
Depends on how often they drink. Someone (a complete alcoholic) I knew who was 420# and it took a half a case to get drunk (and the rest of the case to stay drunk). But I've also seen a 300# take 2 shots and be staggeringly drunk cause they didn't drink often.
Her failing liver and shot kidneys should be taken into account when considering how quickly she gets drunk.
My (completely uneducated) guess is she’d get drunk more quickly as her organs are probably not able to metabolize anything properly.

ETA: Ninja’d by @Ass Dan

How glorious would it be if the family had Nat and her boyfriend temporarily move into Uncle’s house to take care of Grams and Chantal is stuck wallowing in her squalor.

Either way, it’s only a matter of time before we get a McDonald’s chimp-out. She’s coming up on one year anniversary of her break up with Bibi and will soon have to either renew her lease or find other housing. I wonder what the landlord will think of the roach nest stack of boxes and cat vomit / shit stained carpets.

Smoovy Jay

Hi Marissa!!!!!!!
How glorious would it be if the family had Nat and her boyfriend temporarily move into Uncle’s house to take care of Grams and Chantal is stuck wallowing in her squalor.

Either way, it’s only a matter of time before we get a McDonald’s chimp-out. She’s coming up on one year anniversary of her break up with Bibi and will soon have to either renew her lease or find other housing. I wonder what the landlord will think of the roach nest stack of boxes and cat vomit / shit stained carpets.
In Ontario, once a lease ends, it switches to month to month. There's nothing to sign and nothing to do, they will live there as long as they pay their rent and it will be up to Chantal and Peetz to give their notice to move. A private individual does not own that house, it is owned by a rental property company - they just want tenants who pay their rent, that's it, that's all. And when they move, the company will come in, do repairs and change the carpetting - it's nothing they haven't seen before.

I am surprised she was drinking Grey Goose. I would have assumed she'd buy cheaper stuff. Or maybe it's what she intuitively needed.
She definitely bought the Grey Goose just for the camera to flex on how “classy”/“rich” she is; though of course when it comes to premium booze, Grey Goose is about as basic bitch as it gets (see also: her Michael Kors bag displayed like the Hope Diamond on Instagram). I doubt she’d even notice the difference in taste - it isn’t fast food, after all.

Or maybe Grey Goose is the vodka equivalent of “organic” smoothies, in which case it’s pretty much negative calories.

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
She definitely bought the Grey Goose just for the camera to flex on how “classy”/“rich” she is; though of course when it comes to premium booze, Grey Goose is about as basic bitch as it gets (see also: her Michael Kors bag displayed like the Hope Diamond on Instagram). I doubt she’d even notice the difference in taste - it isn’t fast food, after all.

Or maybe Grey Goose is the vodka equivalent of “organic” smoothies, in which case it’s pretty much negative calories.
*cough*Luksusowa*cough*

It boggles my mind how Chantal would try to look classy while also burping and farting on camera, eating with her mouth open and slopping food all over her face and shirt. How is there no cognitive dissonance here.

Honesty, on some level she must have a death wish. Not only has she doubled-down on eating shit food since finding out she has a fatty liver, but what the hell, let's throw a bottle of vodka at it for good measure!

With her labored breathing and clotty lungs, I am half expecting to see cigarettes make an appearance in the near future.
She vapes already.

Hamberlard Raid

I'm Jewish now!
True & Honest Fan
She looks extra globular here. The fat deposits on her forehead are turning into an MtF's brow ridge.
Screenshot_20210124-212821_Instagram.jpg
Casey/Bebejunes probably smells the yeasty tuna and thought a can was just cracked.
Screenshot_20210124-213122_Instagram.jpg

ButterMyMuffin

Survivor of Quinoa PTSD
"Can I not washroom in peace?"

First of all, is "washroom" used as a verb in Canada? My apologies if it is, but that really rubs me the wrong way for some reason. In the U.S., we would never say "Can I not bathroom in peace?"

Secondly, you can "washroom" in peace all you want, Chantal. No one is forcing you to the leave the bathroom door open or to whip out your phone while you are shitting to take a picture of the poor cat.

In fact, that is all sorts of creepy and fucked up on your part. But not the cat's.

Last edited: