Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises.

How long before Chantal has to pay $400+ for another Box Mountain removal?

• 2 weeks

Votes: 282 20.0%
  • 1 month

Votes: 300 21.3%
  • 2 months

Votes: 460 32.7%
  • 3+ months

Votes: 365 25.9%

• Total voters

Smoovy Jay

Hi Marissa!!!!!!!
"Can I not washroom in peace?"

First of all, is "washroom" used as a verb in Canada? My apologies if it is, but that really rubs me the wrong way for some reason.

Secondly, you can "washroom" in peace all you want, Chantal. No one is forcing you to the leave the bathroom door open or to whip out your phone while you are shitting to take a picture of the poor cat.

In fact, that is all sorts of creepy and fucked up on your part. But not the cat's.
Why are you forgetting that Chantal is quirky and adorable? She adults, she washrooms, she intuitively eats.

Speaking of honouring her hunger, shouldn't she be promising us a video of her eating slop because she misses us?

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
No. While we employ some regional vernacular we don't tend to turn nouns into verbs.

Noun --> verb is an American problem. And so is substituting words in other inappropriate ways. "That's a big ask." No, you fucking retard, it's a REQUEST. God dammit.

Chantal's command of language is abysmal. We're accustomed to her saying retarded things.

Y'all wanna interface with a professional so you can discourse your way through this?

The beast is elusive outside of her burrow - or hugbox, also called a comments section - and defenseless against attack. The Chinzilla has braved the Youtube landscape without the protection of her filters and delete button only to be savagely eviscerated in another death fat's territory. Thus, the Chinzilla retreats to her hugbox to rest and gather strength. Soon we will see her back in her own habitat to consume a mere 2% of her daily intake of cheese and carbs. Her own brood will lick her wounds while she feeds and provide her additional sustenance of ass pats until the beast is sated once again.

Loris Yeltsin

Beset, befuddled, and bereft.
Just out of curiosity and since it's been brought up a couple of times recently, does anyone here honestly believe Chantal has even the faintest sincere desire to move when the lease is up? From what we can tell, her current living situation is about as ideal as it's gonna get. She has her little garden gnome butler who, unlike Bibi (or anyone she might end up moving in with*), is 100% on board with living in squalor, got her comfy kitchen island throne, all worn down and scratched up the way she likes it, and if there's one thing she hates it's having to do shit, and moving requires you to do quite a lot of that. The only fly in the honey here are the stairs, really.

I took the comments about moving as a "saying something just to say something" sort of thing, or possibly as another vapid pretense of having some sort of exciting future with plans and goals and "moving up". I don't see Peetz being quite annoyed with her yet to call it quits either. He's complacent as fuck.

*I'm saying this under the assumption that even she understands she can no longer live all by herself at this point. It's not just her needing assistance with Normal Human things, but also that being alone drives her crazy... crazier... craziest... you get what I mean.

Smoovy Jay

Hi Marissa!!!!!!!
Just out of curiosity and since it's been brought up a couple of times recently, does anyone here honestly believe Chantal has even the faintest sincere desire to move when the lease is up? From what we can tell, her current living situation is about as ideal as it's gonna get. She has her little garden gnome butler who, unlike Bibi (or anyone she might end up moving in with*), is 100% on board with living in squalor, got her comfy kitchen island throne, all worn down and scratched up the way she likes it, and if there's one thing she hates it's having to do shit, and moving requires you to do quite a lot of that. The only fly in the honey here are the stairs, really.

I took the comments about moving as a "saying something just to say something" sort of thing, or possibly as another vapid pretense of having some sort of exciting future with plans and goals and "moving up". I don't see Peetz being quite annoyed with her yet to call it quits either. He's complacent as fuck.

*I'm saying this under the assumption that even she understands she can no longer live all by herself at this point. It's not just her needing assistance with Normal Human things, but also that being alone drives her crazy... crazier... craziest... you get what I mean.
Neither of those two are about change so neither one is going anywhere. Chantal likes to make plans and imagine herself having a glamourous lifestyle so she'll talk nonsense about moving somewhere fabulous but just like her travelling, it ain't gonna happen.

She's going to die in the luxury villa.

Neither of those two are about change so neither one is going anywhere. Chantal likes to make plans and imagine herself having a glamourous lifestyle so she'll talk nonsense about moving somewhere fabulous but just like her travelling, it ain't gonna happen.

She's going to die in the luxury villa.
Right, FFS she still hasn't even finished moving out of Bibi's. She's just talking out of her ass.

Chantal often said her and Bibi were going to move into a bigger apartment where she'd have her own filming room and it was just going to be the greatest thing ever and that never happened, of course. She was only forced to move when Bibi broke up with her (err, she broke up with Bibi *wink, wink*). So, any talk of moving I'd assume is similar to that...just Chantal day dreaming about a better life where she's visiting her aunt in Jamaica and scaling Mt. Everest and actually losing weight.

Just more mindless promises that will never be fulfilled.

She's going to live there until Peetz finally gets sick of her shit and decides to move out (he's such a passive cuck, tho, I wouldn't count on it) or she loses income and struggles paying the rent... that or things get so bad, neighbors start complaining and she's kicked out.

My guess is that is the likely end game here... not that Chantal actually buys a condo and moves out willingly.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
Moving the paltry amount of things they have would be a breeze for most of us - a weekend packing everything up, half day to load out, then unload by a mover & a few days to unpack & set up.

She's not going to get anything better if she sticks close to the amount she's paying now & anything as grandiose as she's talked up is going to take a hefty chunk of change more than she's paying now. I can't see Peetz going for that. She could get lucky with an older unit in an older part of town & you can find outstanding places that way but you have to be almost obsessively dialed into the rental market and/or have friends keeping their ear to the ground for you, plus you have to be ready to move fast.

The only real issue she has currently & it's a big one, are the stairs. She can set herself up to 'function' on the main floor but negotiating the flight down to ground level to get out to appointments is already a problem & is going to become a bigger problem shortly.

Going to be interesting to see what they choose to do.

I couldn’t tell you the specific video, but she did say she was going to get a bigger place with both grandma and peetz. She said she didn’t want to do much decorating because they were going to move out. Grams seems to have thrown a wrench in that plan, but she also started to mention more living space improvements before then.

Chantal can barely manage tomorrow, I doubt she has the foresight to manage moving in a couple of months.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
Just out of curiosity and since it's been brought up a couple of times recently, does anyone here honestly believe Chantal has even the faintest sincere desire to move when the lease is up?
Nope. She's comfortable and moving takes effort.

From what we can tell, her current living situation is about as ideal as it's gonna get. She has her little garden gnome butler who, unlike Bibi (or anyone she might end up moving in with*), is 100% on board with living in squalor, got her comfy kitchen island throne, all worn down and scratched up the way she likes it, and if there's one thing she hates it's having to do shit, and moving requires you to do quite a lot of that. The only fly in the honey here are the stairs, really.

I took the comments about moving as a "saying something just to say something" sort of thing, or possibly as another vapid pretense of having some sort of exciting future with plans and goals and "moving up".

That sums it up nicely. She's lazy, and instead of taking up a hobby she could talk about during this pandemic and its lockdowns, all she has is bullshit stories and mook-bongs.

I don't see Peetz being quite annoyed with her yet to call it quits either. He's complacent as fuck.

He's also creepy as fuck, and has the demeanor people would describe as a "He's so quiet." when the authorities cuff him and make him do a perp walk fter they arrest him for being a serial killer.

Casual swig of vodka always does the fatty liver good

4BCE94AD-62A7-49DE-A0DD-49FC44C65CCC.jpeg

Anne Onimous

super extreme mega fatty liver x-pert

Let's remember Chantal used to live surrounded by cockroaches and yet never planned on moving out; she was forced to or she would still live with her hundreds of little friends. So I doubt she'll move if she's not forced into it once again. Even the stairs aren't a real deal breaker... if needed she'll have her bed set up in the living room.

As for Peetz, he stated recently that as long as Chantal wants to live with him, he'll live with her (there is a post confirming this but can't find it). Safe to say no african prince is coming to save our rotund princess anytime soon, so she'll stick with the soyboy for a while.

Plus as someone already stated, she's not even done moving out from the apartment she shared with Bibi in Gatineau. :story:

The luxury villa and its Everest of Amazon boxes will most likely be the last place Chantal will live until she moves six feet under.

soulless guarantee

melanated BIPOC latinx trans* womxn of size
Jokes on all you haydurs, she's saving all those cardboard boxes for when she moves out of her luxury apartment and into her luxury mansion with her Grams and her sock butler :optimistic:

Secondly, you can "washroom" in peace all you want, Chantal. No one is forcing you to the leave the bathroom door open or to whip out your phone while you are shitting to take a picture of the poor cat.
She also always leaves her bedroom door open enough for the cats so that they don't sit outside howling/scratching to be let in. So that means if Peetz took that moment to make his hourly trek downstairs for fresh sprite & kitkats, he would get the full auditory & olfactory experience in the hallway.

DolphinLife

I’m a Mermaid and you’re not
Nutritionist and Intuitive Eating Expert Chantal dropped by LifeByJen's channel to offer up some diet wisdom.View attachment 1866789
Chinny giving restriction advice when she’s NEVER restricted.
Yes. There's still restrictions on travel between Canada and the US. Basically, any nonessential travel is not permissible until at least the end of February.

I don't think so. I think the only non-citizens who are eligible to collect Medicare are those who also receive Social Security retirement benefits or disability through Social Security, which she wouldn't since she's never paid into Social Security or hasn't been ruled disabled by the US Government.
Yes, you are correct on all. The only thing she could possibly get as far as health insurance is Medicaid or whatever that particular state’s public healthcare system. She would also most likely get food stamps and some other freebie state perks, so when it breaks down, she could be raking in many “benefits” that cost the tax payers a lot of money all while having contributed nothing. A huge problem here in the USA and other countries I assume. Additionally, whoever is her caretaker, will also receive a caretakers paycheck. Not a bad deal, right?