Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger trying to be a glamorous online influencer. Addicted to carbs. Pathological liar.

Will we be returning to recorded videos after Chantal's latest chimpout? She is SICK of this!! >:(

• Yes, we will not see lives for a long time

Votes: 4 0.4%
  • Yes, but mixed with regular livestreams

Votes: 28 3.0%
  • No, we are still trapped in a cycle of livestreaming

Votes: 680 73.4%
  • GUNT GUNT GUNT GRAVY PIZZA NADER ELSHAMY

Votes: 490 52.9%

• Total voters

boxybum

kiwifarms.net
I'm sure you probably meant this more as a turn of phrase than anything else, but even implying that Chantal follows any sort of budget is pretty funny.

She spends until there's nothing left in her account, then lives off credit cards until the next check comes in. Then she makes some minimum payments/utilities/rent, then starts draining her account again.

She's white trash above all else.
How is someone who went bankrupt going to be approved for credit cards? Depending on how long ago it was you would be fucked for at least 5-10 years with horrible credit. You couldn't even get a loan. Which begs the question how she was able to move into these apartments.

Stowaway

Goats and Boats
kiwifarms.net
Since November 26th, she's put out 27 videos (that she didn't erase off the face of her channel-earth, anyway), divided by 2 months averages 13.5 videos per month (we'll round down to 13 for arguments sake). If you assume every single one of these videos hits 33k, which they do not, that's roughly $793/mo. Even at a consistent 38k for 13 videos every month, she's making 90 bucks under $1k.
I'm a lurker in this thread, but I just want to poke my head in and point out that she's still making money off old videos, two of which are at .5 million views and growing. She may well make more from her back catalog than from the new stuff. Plus the tips (if that's the right word) that she gets during livestreams.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well this should be interesting after this morning's wild ride:

But, of course, it isn't. Another vapid, generic meal much like yesterday's. Unless she chimps out or makes a complete horse's ass of herself, she is utterly boring and empty. Lucky for us, she chimps out and makes a horse's ass of herself fairly frequently.

Oh My Lard

kiwifarms.net
How is someone who went bankrupt going to be approved for credit cards? Depending on how long ago it was you would be fucked for at least 5-10 years with horrible credit. You couldn't even get a loan. Which begs the question how she was able to move into these apartments.
It sounds like it happened when she was with Peetz, so more than seven years ago. I don't know bankruptcy laws in Canada, but after that time people can easily get into debt again. A lot of people have gone through more than one bankruptcy. And even if mom and grandma aren't supplementing her income (which I believe they are), they likely cosigned onto her lease.

Edited because I can't type, apparently.

DongMiguel

kiwifarms.net
So is the corridor upstairs the only place not filled with boxes and trash now? Or why is she presenting the food there?
And of course it's creamy.
Sitting while cooking,
Aren't you supposed to disclose affiliate/referral links in Canada?

Extremely boring video.

I don't think that's her upstairs area. It's in the living room right by the first set of stairs that go from the front door to the main floor of the house. But yeah, not sure why she's presenting it there.

Oh My Lard

kiwifarms.net
I know this is late and maybe I missed someone else mention it already, but did she actually say, in the same video, that she hasn't weighed herself but her shirt seems looser, but that she also hasn't gained any weight? She needs to become one of those carnies who guesses people's weight if she is that intuitive about just knowing without the aid of a scale.

Benet_Bandito284

kiwifarms.net
Found the Nutritional Value:
Screenshot (250).png
Comes in 2 to 4 and just heard Chins say this is a 4 serving meal set, so this is per meal.