Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises. Addicted to carbs.

I know this is late and maybe I missed someone else mention it already, but did she actually say, in the same video, that she hasn't weighed herself but her shirt seems looser, but that she also hasn't gained any weight? She needs to become one of those carnies who guesses people's weight if she is that intuitive about just knowing without the aid of a scale.
Yes. In yesterday’s chimpout she wouldn’t stfu that she “didn’t gain,” yet magically about a week ago while she was still riding high about intuitive eating she claimed she had several ~nonscale victories~ (namely being able to shower without being out of breath)

AvrilsMeatsuit

(pours vodka into the pits of hell) for persephone
kiwifarms.net
I know this is late and maybe I missed someone else mention it already, but did she actually say, in the same video, that she hasn't weighed herself but her shirt seems looser, but that she also hasn't gained any weight? She needs to become one of those carnies who guesses people's weight if she is that intuitive about just knowing without the aid of a scale.
Yes! It was in lastnight's live, after she had just come back from sharting herself. I don't understand how this woman can still possibly think she hasn't gained any weight when she's had take out every single day last week. From East Side Mario's, to Wendy's, there's no way she hasn't gained at least 10 pounds for the 10 days she ate out.

lymphadainty

kiwifarms.net
she hasn’t gained at all, but Peetz has clearly gained weight while living with her - I’m pretty sure she’s even mentioned his weight gain. They eat from the same restaurants when she orders out and sometimes he’ll eat what she cooks. Aside from the tendies he gets when she doesn’t provide food and the frozen meals he eats for lunch. But he’s the only one that has gained. Uh huh.

Wilford Brimley

Chantal's dietitian
kiwifarms.net
I'm sold. Slow-mo Chantal is best Chantal.
No! Chimpout Chantal was the absolute best. She raged hard and just ate. It was glorious! I dont ever want to hear ALR cry about being boolyeed. She gave Chantal 150.00 to keep raging. I couldn't pull myself out of sleep paralysis to record it all. Beetus confirmed.
Edit: words.

Last edited:

Benet_Bandito284

kiwifarms.net
What's the 100k special, Chins?
Screenshot (252).png

IBrokeBob

kiwifarms.net
"They hate autistic people and they make fun of them, not me."
I had to laugh that she hates being called Chinny. She tried to act so undisturbed but she failed, as usual. Its good to have her confirm that she is a regular reader here. Thanks to her always deleting comments or turning them off, people have to go elsewhere to comment. As usual, she is her own worst enemy and she will never catch on to that fact.

Lol at her looking forward to her reaching the 100k subscribers mark. Its gonna be a tight race to see if she eats herself to death or hits that 100k mark. At the rate she is going, it looks like the grim reaper will win.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I want to see a real binge. She claims she's never binged on-camera? Well, I want to see the horrorshow we've been missing.
I don't even think she binges per se. I think her waking hours are spent in a near-constant state of caloric intake, Two or three hours of not filling her face gets referred to as "an intermittent fast." Every five or six hours, she'll eat something substantial-to-obscene. The prelude and coda to these meals are an hour or two of grazing on chips, cupcakes, or whatever is handy.

YouTube was already destined to put her into her grave, but combined with the new convenience of every meal delivered to the door (even from a gas station) is the cheezy potato that burst the camel's stomach, so to speak. Her destiny is now hastened. Eventually, every waking hour will be spent gnawing on something, looking for that satiety that never arrives. Then she will have one of her periodic moments of clarity (which she calls "anxiety attacks"), have mental images of her autopsy books haunt her at night, and we get the tearful "it's either crush my goals or die, and the last is not an option" soliloquy video that we've seen several times now, followed by a half-hearted health kick that used to average three weeks or so (with much elaborate chicanery, but at least appearances were kept up, clumsily). Then, that health kick started lasting only a week. Then, it was a three day thing, then a two day thing, then a six hour thing...Now it seldom gets past the talking stage.

Munch munch munch, where does the binge start? Where does it end? Her whole existence is "binge", and we only see the orchestrated part of it, Sometimes a binge is worse than her videos, sometimes the video is worse, and sometimes the video is the binge. It all bleeds into one lifelong, gluttonous and psychotic rampage. And it isn't hard to deduce the rest we don't see, from what we do see...and she herself has filled in the blanks verbally many times too.

chantalisfat

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone have a clip or timestamp for the part of the livestream where Chantal confirms the diabetes? As far as I can tell, I've been through all of the highlight clips posted here and over two hours of the stream itself - I've yet to come across it.

Great job, @krazy orange cat and fellow farmers! Your documentation and archival skills are absolutely creamy. It seems like all of the other major highlights of the stream have been clipped.

TrainWreckSpotter

kiwifarms.net
How is someone who went bankrupt going to be approved for credit cards? Depending on how long ago it was you would be fucked for at least 5-10 years with horrible credit. You couldn't even get a loan. Which begs the question how she was able to move into these apartments.
Debt-shamer!

(I can't believe she used that term. Yeah, Sister, you should be ashamed.)