Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises.

How long before Chantal has to pay $400+ for another Box Mountain removal?

• 2 weeks

Votes: 291 20.1%
  • 1 month

Votes: 307 21.2%
  • 2 months

Votes: 476 32.9%
  • 3+ months

Votes: 372 25.7%

• Total voters

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
True & Honest Fan
I want to see a real binge. She claims she's never binged on-camera? Well, I want to see the horrorshow we've been missing.
I don't even think she binges per se. I think her waking hours are spent in a near-constant state of caloric intake, Two or three hours of not filling her face gets referred to as "an intermittent fast." Every five or six hours, she'll eat something substantial-to-obscene. The prelude and coda to these meals are an hour or two of grazing on chips, cupcakes, or whatever is handy.

YouTube was already destined to put her into her grave, but combined with the new convenience of every meal delivered to the door (even from a gas station) is the cheezy potato that burst the camel's stomach, so to speak. Her destiny is now hastened. Eventually, every waking hour will be spent gnawing on something, looking for that satiety that never arrives. Then she will have one of her periodic moments of clarity (which she calls "anxiety attacks"), have mental images of her autopsy books haunt her at night, and we get the tearful "it's either crush my goals or die, and the last is not an option" soliloquy video that we've seen several times now, followed by a half-hearted health kick that used to average three weeks or so (with much elaborate chicanery, but at least appearances were kept up, clumsily). Then, that health kick started lasting only a week. Then, it was a three day thing, then a two day thing, then a six hour thing...Now it seldom gets past the talking stage.

Munch munch munch, where does the binge start? Where does it end? Her whole existence is "binge", and we only see the orchestrated part of it, Sometimes a binge is worse than her videos, sometimes the video is worse, and sometimes the video is the binge. It all bleeds into one lifelong, gluttonous and psychotic rampage. And it isn't hard to deduce the rest we don't see, from what we do see...and she herself has filled in the blanks verbally many times too.

Does anyone have a clip or timestamp for the part of the livestream where Chantal confirms the diabetes? As far as I can tell, I've been through all of the highlight clips posted here and over two hours of the stream itself - I've yet to come across it.

Great job, @krazy orange cat and fellow farmers! Your documentation and archival skills are absolutely creamy. It seems like all of the other major highlights of the stream have been clipped.

ButterMyMuffin

Survivor of Quinoa PTSD
"Cooking food in the microwave doesn't whet my appetite."

Yeah, because we all can tell you have a difficult time "whetting" your appetite.

Also, I never want to hear Chantal use the word "wet" (or whet) ever, ever again in any context. It really grosses me out. It was bad enough we had to hear her say "my wet dreams" last week. **Shudder**

Last edited:

Beluga

Just a little white whale on the go
Tortellini shouldn't be disrespected like this, that recipe is an abomination. Red peppers? Pesto? SWEET CORN?! Hello Fresh should be ashamed of themselves.

I see we're back to the delusional "I'll cook most of my meals and have takeout once or twice a week!! I'vE bEeN cRaViNg HoMeMaDe MeAlS!!11!!" She said this the past couple of weeks in every single video. Bitch has shot her brain dead and she looks god awful. Thank god this video was only 12 minutes long.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
"I'll drink a full bottle of whisky twice a week but then I'll only drink water on the other 5 days so it cancels it out, see guys I'm super healthy!"
It's more like...

"I plan on only drinking an entire bottle of whiskey twice a week. Of course, I put Bailey's in my coffee every morning too, but who doesn't? And I have a beer or two after work, that's natural. And I'm classy so I have at least half a bottle of wine over dinner every night. And Bloody Marys on Saturday morning and mimosas at brunch on Sunday. Plus, you know, Friday and Saturday nights were made for vodka. Just a bit though.

That's the plan, anyway. I'll probably go off the rails and drink a couple extra bottles of whiskey here and there, but I'll forgive myself because I intuitively wanted them. You can't be too rigid about these things, or else you'll binge!

But, yeah. Other than that, I'll just drink water to make up for my occasional whiskey. It's more sustainable that way."

Randy Lahey

Trailer Park Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
It's more like...

"I plan on only drinking an entire bottle of whiskey twice a week. Of course, I put Bailey's in my coffee every morning too, but who doesn't? And I have a beer or two after work, that's natural. And I'm classy so I have at least half a bottle of wine over dinner every night. And Bloody Marys on Saturday morning and mimosas at brunch on Sunday. Plus, you know, Friday and Saturday nights were made for vodka. Just a bit though.

That's the plan, anyway. I'll probably go off the rails and drink a couple extra bottles of whiskey here and there, but I'll forgive myself because I intuitively wanted them. You can't be too rigid about these things, or else you'll binge!

But, yeah. Other than that, I'll just drink water to make up for my occasional whiskey. It's more sustainable that way."
Sounds like words right outta Mr. Lahey’s mouth.

Edit: Guntal needs to follow Lahey’s diet “I’ve decided to lay off the food for a bit, and go on the booze”.

Last edited:

Lame Entropy

Cyberbullying should be a federal offense
No! Chimpout Chantal was the absolute best. She raged hard and just ate. It was glorious! I dont ever want to hear ALR cry about being boolyeed. She gave Chantal 150.00 to keep raging. I couldn't pull myself out of sleep paralysis to record it all. Beetus confirmed.
Edit: words.
But have you considered Chantal chimping out in slow-mo? It really emphasizes the fat and stupid.

AbraCadaver

HI MARISSA!!!!
True & Honest Fan
Fuck, she's ugly. A chicken burger and a beef burger and whatever the fuck that is swimming in intuitive cheese sauce. Thank goodness she no longer has health issues.

Wendy's is her new Arbys because Arby's doesn't deliver to her and she's too fat to waddle to her car. Intuitive goal crushing.

Edit: félicitations to @A borscht-on for calling it.
Thanks for the new custom title, mate ❤️
Well. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the CPAP machine. She's getting beet red trying to defend herself AND justify her poor excuses of intuitive eating.
The desperation of Mike to have friends is incredible and I want to see what happens when she boots him for being too clingy.
Mike, I welcome your tearful, furious Kiwi Farms profile, wherein you screech about your best friend’s betrayal after Chinny gives you the boot.

Thanks for the new custom title, mate ❤️

The desperation of Mike to have friends is incredible and I want to see what happens when she boots him for being too clingy.

Mike, I welcome your tearful, furious Kiwi Farms profile, wherein you screech about your best friend’s betrayal after Chinny gives you the boot.
I was watching the chat for like the entire hour that fuckhead Mike was capslocking "so-and-so says they cant make it, she says she loves you!!!" I wouldn't classify that as 'no chill', I'd say that completely fucking insane behavior and screams he has no social skills. Friends are probably not easily made nor easily kept for this guy. The rest of her chat was even saying 'mike chill out man' and iirc some of the other mods were even saying to chill out.

Loris Yeltsin

Beset, befuddled, and bereft.
If Chantal uploads an apology for this latest rage stream, I’m hoping Peetz joins like he did for the Charlie one in which he spoke for Chantal and went on some side tangents that she rolled her eyes too.
Unlikely to happen. The few times she's apologized for chimpouts (or even acknowledged them having taken place at all) were related to her viewers giving her the impression that she had crossed a line, most prominently with regards to "racism" and dragging a haydur's children into the discussion. This chimpout had none of that. The chat was a constant stream of YOU GO GIRL, FATTY FAT JEN FOR THE SUCK, and while Chinberg's lashing out was so aggressively defensive that it might embarrass a normal human, I highly fucking doubt she feels even a modicum of shame about it. I wouldn't be surprised if she's even proud of having put Jen and haydur nation in their place.