Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises. Addicted to carbs.

TeracottaPah

kiwifarms.net
Response in her community tab:
Screenshot_20210127-123816~2.png
"Yes but I'm a control freak when it comes to people's comments and cannot stand to hear the fact I'm eating myself to death."

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Right. She's 36 and has been trying to lose weight for over 20 years now. Most people manage to figure it out within a quarter of that timespan. How many beginnings does this bitch need?

Every day is a new Day One.

View attachment 1875557
"Yes but I'm a control freak when it comes to people's comments and cannot stand to hear the fact I'm eating myself to death."

.She was seething and probably had to try five different responses before that one. We all know you're pissed as hell your channel didn't blaze into comet status like Big Al's, Chantal.

Smoovy Jay

Currently kissing Nicolas' wiener
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1875557
What better mental health? She went ballistic the other night at comments and acts like a rabid dog most days.

It’s fine though. She’s buying her subs so her channel will grow that way.

For those of you who never watch this idiot or Fat Al’s channels but watch reactions, are their videos ever recommended to you? I’ve never seen them in my recommended feed.

Winterhold Guard

Let me guess, Chantal stole your sweet roll?
kiwifarms.net
What better mental health? She went ballistic the other night at comments and acts like a rabid dog most days.

For those of you who never watch this idiot or Fat Al’s channels but watch reactions, are their videos ever recommended to you? I’ve never seen them in my recommended feed.
Can confirm I've never had a Vanilla Big Al or Cuntals video recommended to me, it's always a reactors video.

Benet_Bandito284

kiwifarms.net

I've only ever had Chin's in my recommended after I watched a couple of old vid's to check something. Even then, a quick refresh and they're gone.

Lame Entropy

Cyberbullying should be a federal offense
kiwifarms.net
Imagine turning down money just so that people can't say mean things about you. It's a pointless effort since it's already happening all over the internet despite her routinely scrubbing her comments. Her mental health is just going to continue degrading until she learns to stop giving a fuck. We give Al a lot of shit but she knows how to make her money and live her life without minding us too much.
Nope, it's surprising considering that I routinely check her community tab. I only ever have reaction videos recommended to me.

Benet_Bandito284

kiwifarms.net
I don't know how sponsored offers work, but looks like Chinny's is already kaput. Did HF drop her or is she just a sped who can't affiliate link?View attachment 1875612
I'm guessing she stole the code from someone else, and tried to leech off that. Remember that her videos are "Not Sponsored Videos", which means she shouldn't have a code at all.

Lame Entropy

Cyberbullying should be a federal offense
kiwifarms.net
I'm guessing she stole the code from someone else, and tried to leech off that. Remember that her videos are "Not Sponsored Videos", which means she shouldn't have a code at all.
I believe she had a code. It was likely just the sort of referral code that everyone gets (send a link to your friend, get a discount if they sign up). No idea why her code is suddenly expired unless there's a referral limit.

SkinnylegendChantal

kiwifarms.net
I don't know how sponsored offers work, but looks like Chinny's is already kaput. Did HF drop her or is she just a sped who can't affiliate link?View attachment 1875612
She wasn't really sponsored by them I think, she had a regular code given to regular customers? If she was specifically sponsored by them, she was emailed specific instructions, with a deadline of when to film the video, what to include in the video, and told to send it back first for approval before publishing it, also may get the payment under specific conditions (ex: a certain amount of people need to click a link). But I have a feeling Chinny would fuck up something as simple as that hence why she never gets sponsored.

edit: partially ninja'd by @Lame Entropy

Last edited:

Winterhold Guard

Let me guess, Chantal stole your sweet roll?
kiwifarms.net
I recall her saying it was a like a "refer a friend" link, if someone sign up using it then both parties get money off their orders. She's just using it to try and get a shit tonne of account credit to freeload off her audience.
The link most likely has a "one referral only" policy attached to it so HF can avoid grifters like Chantal exploiting it.

faggot fucker

legacy retard
kiwifarms.net
I recall her saying it was a like a "refer a friend" link, if someone sign up using it then both parties get money off their orders. She's just using it to try and get a shit tonne of account credit to freeload off her audience.
The link most likely has a "one referral only" policy attached to it so HF can avoid grifters like Chantal exploiting it.
:story:
Oh, that's creamy. God forbid she rolls that gamer chair into the store and buys the same ingredients without the 500% markup and shipping. Peak chins.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don’t take anything I’m about to say as sympathy or empathy for Chinny, because it isn’t.

She must feel so trapped. That makes her just furious. She knows how sick she is, how fat, how much of a loser, but her delusions won’t allow her to face those things except occasionally for a millisecond. So she lashes out to everybody around, even her fans, thinking she is cornered and can’t escape.

She reads some ridiculous book to help her find her way out of the dark but it won’t help. It’d be like me reading The New Yorker and then believing that makes me an native Upper West Side Socialite.

She isn’t trapped; if she would listen to medical advice and not a “diet culture” book (which intuitive eating is) and just turn her life over to somebody with expertise, she’d save herself. But she’s mentally turned all those people into her enemies as well: they don’t understand, she has to do things her way, nobody but she has knowledge about her disorder, blah blah.

She’s in the dark and I really think she wants out but typical Chantel, she will do nothing to take a hand to be led out.

She started out life badly, and has screwed herself over too many times. School was to get laid hoping it’d make her popular in between eating. Her mom tried help by sending her to several camps where she could find something more important than she was. She quit college. She started medial jobs around Canada, getting fired snd screwing who ever would. She messed up the only relationship she had. She is now the laughingstock of the internet.

We are here to laugh and watch her die, knowing all along it wasn’t necessary. If she’d let go of her ego, and let an expert help her, she’d end this. But egocentric she’ll be to the very end, never understanding it’s been in her hands all along. Calories in, calories out.

Myra

kiwifarms.net
I put in a Canadian address and the discount is reflected in checkout.

Edit: I didn't purchase anything, just did it as a test. When I put in a US zipcode the system rejected it.

Edit 2: The link starts with https://www.hellofresh.ca

Last edited:

DongMiguel

kiwifarms.net
As if Chantal gave one iota about mental or physical health lol. If she did, she wouldn't be spending four hours in the dead of morning ranting and raving like some lunatic on YouTube.

YouTube has been the worst thing to happen to Chantal, not only with her exploding weight but her diminishing mental state. Just look at how frequent and obvious her tics are compared to three years ago.

Her being so emotionally invested in what others think about her is directly leading to that mental decline.

As stated, ALR has prospered because she hit a point of not giving a fuck what her haters do or say. Sure, there might be certain moments that trigger her but they've become rarer over the years. Chantal is triggered by even the most mundane criticism.

Another good example is Hungry Fat Chick. Do you think she cares that 1,000 people are going to hate comment on her videos? Fuck no. She's content, y'all, just as long as she's got her food.

Chantal is not made for YouTube. She lacks the talent to actually create a high quality channel and yet is too thin skinned to be a total success like the other Wack Packers who make up the Freakshow Section of YouTube.

Who Now

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20210127-123816~2.png

Take your own advice Chins and just don't look at it if you don't like it. But she can't do that, it's too tempting. She still reads them all when she has to approve them or not approve them, so I don't see the difference. She just doesn't want new viewers seeing her get so much trolling. They might go searching on youtube to find out why. It embarrasses her youtube influencer and carefree fat positive image. Right

Discourteous Discourse

Luckily I can read barricade.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1875557
"slower growth" Gorl has been posting videos pretty consistently since late 2016 and only has 85k subs due to her laziness, inconsistency with content, occasional deleting spree, lies, and hypocrisy, but she's definitely going to work hard and live long enough to reach 100k. Chinny wouldn't recognize "better mental health" if it crawled out from under box mountain and bit her.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net

Nope. I've been watching for years and have never actually had YT recommend anything related to these bitches except reaction channels. Never their own shit.