Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Delusional drug fiend hamplanet mukbanger from Canada trying to be a glamorous online influencer. Pathological liar.

AbraCadaver

Super Senshi Sailor Twift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Chantal genuinely didn’t think her commenting on Jen’s video was hypocritical, because she sees herself, Al, Jen etc as fellow Youtube Creators, people who are supposed to have opinions and say things. They are actual people.

She’s proven time and again she doesn’t see her followers as people with opinions, but as faceless “fans” whose sole function is to tell her how great she is. Not real people of consequence, like Chantal and the other idiots on youtube with fanbases. Followers and fans are peons, commoners, the nameless cheering squad. They don’t get to tell her things, only agree with her and tell her she looks great and is funny.

She chimped out at everyone calling her hypocritical in the same way that two rich women ribbing each other over drinks at the country club would be utterly affronted if a staff member came up and did the same thing to them. They can be critical of each other. The help needs to shut up and learn its place.

Pepper Jack

Pepper Jack are you SERIOUS?!?!?!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don’t take anything I’m about to say as sympathy or empathy for Chinny, because it isn’t.

She must feel so trapped. That makes her just furious. She knows how sick she is, how fat, how much of a loser, but her delusions won’t allow her to face those things except occasionally for a millisecond. So she lashes out to everybody around, even her fans, thinking she is cornered and can’t escape.

She reads some ridiculous book to help her find her way out of the dark but it won’t help. It’d be like me reading The New Yorker and then believing that makes me an native Upper West Side Socialite.

She isn’t trapped; if she would listen to medical advice and not a “diet culture” book (which intuitive eating is) and just turn her life over to somebody with expertise, she’d save herself. But she’s mentally turned all those people into her enemies as well: they don’t understand, she has to do things her way, nobody but she has knowledge about her disorder, blah blah.

She’s in the dark and I really think she wants out but typical Chantel, she will do nothing to take a hand to be led out.

She started out life badly, and has screwed herself over too many times. School was to get laid hoping it’d make her popular in between eating. Her mom tried help by sending her to several camps where she could find something more important than she was. She quit college. She started medial jobs around Canada, getting fired snd screwing who ever would. She messed up the only relationship she had. She is now the laughingstock of the internet.

We are here to laugh and watch her die, knowing all along it wasn’t necessary. If she’d let go of her ego, and let an expert help her, she’d end this. But egocentric she’ll be to the very end, never understanding it’s been in her hands all along. Calories in, calories out.
In my opinion, she has given up and has resolved the fact she will die young. In order to change perspective when dealing with addiction is you have to hit rock bottom. Rock bottom looks different for everyone, but it is that undeniable smack in the face that you need help and no excuse, rationalizing, or lie can get you out of it.

So many times I have thought this is it, here is her rock bottom, only to see a muckbang posted the next day. Her cycle is gone, it is just one phase, EAT.

She was recently diagnosed with (in addition to her other laundry list of comorbidities):
  • Lord Beetus
  • Fatty Liver
  • Fatty Spleen
The fact this prompted zero change in her behavior shows she has given up. She is eating more carbs than ever (fuck you beetus), drinking alcohol (fuck you fatty liver), and vaping cannabis (fuck you PE). If this isn't giving up I don't know what is.

Penelope Taynt

Amanda's #1 fan, PLEASE!
kiwifarms.net
I think Chantal genuinely didn’t think her commenting on Jen’s video was hypocritical, because she sees herself, Al, Jen etc as fellow Youtube Creators, people who are supposed to have opinions and say things. They are actual people.

She’s proven time and again she doesn’t see her followers as people with opinions, but as faceless “fans” whose sole function is to tell her how great she is. Not real people of consequence, like Chantal and the other idiots on youtube with fanbases. Followers and fans are peons, commoners, the nameless cheering squad. They don’t get to tell her things, only agree with her and tell her she looks great and is funny.

She chimped out at everyone calling her hypocritical in the same way that two rich women ribbing each other over drinks at the country club would be utterly affronted if a staff member came up and did the same thing to them. They can be critical of each other. The help needs to shut up and learn its place.
I definitely agree with this perspective, but it doesn't clarify (for me, at least) why the heifer chimped the fuck out when Jen returned fire in her comment section.

The comment from Jen was almost immediately deleted and the rage filled livestream calling Jen out says otherwise about her seeing anyone as worthy and capable of having an opinion. I mean, yeah, Jen's channel is smaller, but she does create content (boring as it may be) on YouTube just like stupid Chantal.

TrainWreckSpotter

kiwifarms.net
I definitely agree with this perspective, but it doesn't clarify (for me, at least) why the heifer chimped the fuck out when Jen returned fire in her comment section.

The comment from Jen was almost immediately deleted and the rage filled livestream calling Jen out says otherwise about her seeing anyone as worthy and capable of having an opinion. I mean, yeah, Jen's channel is smaller, but she does create content (boring as it may be) on YouTube just like stupid Chantal.
Neither one of those gorls has any right to criticize the other on the subject of eating habits. When either one can lose at least 25 pounds and keep that momentum going, it's a different story. But "I lost 3 pounds this week!" means nothing on a 400-500+ body.

KimWexlerEsq2

kiwifarms.net
Same. I was a little shocked when she said her Wendy's feast and other feasts she's eaten on camera weren't a binge. Because to me, that qualifies as a binge.
I’m going to assume you aren’t 400+ lbs. I think Chantal actually thought the Wendy’s “mukbang” (that word needs to die) was a sensible portion and, along with her good girl behaviour in that video, would get her unanimous praise. She didn’t, which led to that monumental chimp out.

I also believe Chantal in that we haven’t seen her version of a binge on camera, and probably never will. Someone who eats the way we see her eat (extrapolated to the rest of the time) would probably be somewhere between 250-300 lbs. I think a binge for her (and most deathfats) would probably be about 4-5 times that Wendy’s meal (she used to hit up multiple drive thrus on one trip, when she still, you know, fit in her car), and happens when she’s raging or depressed (so pretty often). And it’s done in secret because that’s the one area she does have a modicum of shame (never forget the darting eyes❤️).

The problem is, she is saying she has an eating disorder and normal people don’t know what a binge for her is while at the same time claiming that everyone eats fast food all the time and they just don’t get “shamed” (put that word next on the kill list) for it because they have better metabolisms. She usually chooses whichever fits her narrative at that moment, but she mentioned both (with a heaping dose of intuitive eating) in her Sunday Night Chimpout.

Whatever. Pick one, or don’t. Still fat.

Cotton Hill

I ain’t no papoose
kiwifarms.net
Neither one of those gorls has any right to criticize the other on the subject of eating habits. When either one can lose at least 25 pounds and keep that momentum going, it's a different story. But "I lost 3 pounds this week!" means nothing on a 400-500+ body.
Sure, it’s literally the pot calling the kettle black, but the resulting chimpouts are fantastic. I hope shit continue to be flung both ways because it’s far more interesting than Jen’s grease waffles or Chantal’s sperging about intuitive eating.

Fae’ri

*bong bubbling noises*
kiwifarms.net
In my opinion, she has given up and has resolved the fact she will die young. In order to change perspective when dealing with addiction is you have to hit rock bottom. Rock bottom looks different for everyone, but it is that undeniable smack in the face that you need help and no excuse, rationalizing, or lie can get you out of it.

So many times I have thought this is it, here is her rock bottom, only to see a muckbang posted the next day. Her cycle is gone, it is just one phase, EAT.

She was recently diagnosed with (in addition to her other laundry list of comorbidities):
  • Lord Beetus
  • Fatty Liver
  • Fatty Spleen
The fact this prompted zero change in her behavior shows she has given up. She is eating more carbs than ever (fuck you beetus), drinking alcohol (fuck you fatty liver), and vaping cannabis (fuck you PE). If this isn't giving up I don't know what is.
She’s admitted in several videos that she would rather die by 60 if it means she won’t have to “eat kale and quinoa” all day, every day. This extreme, juvenile thinking is why she will never change.

If she could swallow her pride like HFC and just fully lean into this lifestyle, she’d be surprised at the decrease in negativity. Of course, the cognitive dissonance in her eggplant between who she actually is versus who she thinks she is (slightly chubby, alternative, bubbly influencer) is insane.

It was fun to piece together her finances from the livestream. Chantal lies so everything must be taken with a grain of salt, but the $1000 income may be accurate. We have established that going into debt is not an unknown feeling for her. She most definitely spends beyond her means, but let’s not forget that she’s had supplements- Bank of Grams, her mother on occasion, Peetz contributing to the rent, feeders, and I don’t doubt she’s begged bibi for money when the going got tough. He probably obliged just to keep her away, too.

The real cost of (fast) food may be different in Canada as well.

Last edited:

Pimpleking55

kiwifarms.net

• Lord Beetus
  • Fatty Liver
  • Fatty Spleen
Yes this is exactly what i was thinking, plus probably failing kidneys and sky high blood pressure because of her insane salt intake.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not everybody hits rock bottom. It’s one of those 12 step myths. Sometimes, people just get sick of what they are doing and change, and sometimes there is a rock-bottom incident that makes them say enough. And some just hang on to their addiction/habit until it kills them. With Chantel, no matter what happens medically or physically, she’s not changing.

Eating for her is like breathing is for us. Girl’s wires are seriously crossed and there is no untangling them without psychological help, and since she’s convinced she knows everything, that won’t happen.

BerriesArnold

kiwifarms.net
She isn’t trapped; if she would listen to medical advice and not a “diet culture” book (which intuitive eating is) and just turn her life over to somebody with expertise, she’d save herself. But she’s mentally turned all those people into her enemies as well: they don’t understand, she has to do things her way, nobody but she has knowledge about her disorder, blah blah.

Which is why I (optimistically) would like to see Jen succeed at Keto. It would dispel 99% of Chantilly's self-righteous rhetoric.

Chantal will not succeed any time soon because her desire to be right faaaaaar surpasses her desire to lose weight. And the catch-22 here is that losing weight using "our way" is, in her eyes, a form of submission. A blow to her "intelligence". So she'll travel the ends of the universe to find alternate weight-loss methods, but she'll always circle back to square 1 (the loop).

*This is why these stupid 'intuitive eating' books exist in the first place. $$$* Con artists THRIVE off of fatasses who can't accept orthodox dieting.

Summary: Losing weight in the conventional method = a massive blow to her massive, but fragile ego.

clusterfuckk

Just a Karen with a hate hard on
kiwifarms.net
As has been mentioned before, Chinny has a personality disorder which is almost impossible to treat for a real in person therapist, let alone a internet one.
For this reason alone she will never change.
It’s possible for people to grow out of it as they approach middle age as long as they posses a modicum of self awareness. Since fatso has never grown up, she will never grow out of anything besides clothes.

Chantal's Walker

kiwifarms.net
The real cost of (fast) food may be different in Canada as well.

The cost of fast food in Canada is definitely different in that its a lot more expensive than it is in the US. Using her beloved McDs as an example, a McDouble here in Ontario is roughly $3 depending on the location. I've seen ads from the US where you get 20 chicken nuggets, 2 chicken burger as well as fries and drinks (can't remember if its 2 or 4 fries/drinks) for under $20. Here you can get 20 nuggets 2 fries and 2 drinks for over $20 after tax.