Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises.

How long before Chantal has to pay $400+ for another Box Mountain removal?

• 2 weeks

Votes: 282 20.0%
  • 1 month

Votes: 300 21.3%
  • 2 months

Votes: 462 32.8%
  • 3+ months

Votes: 365 25.9%

• Total voters

Beluga

Just a little white whale on the go
She did it, the mad ogress actually opened an OF. She must be desperate for attention, hope she's ready to fend off all the feeders who'll be coming her way. Most of all I can't wait for her reeeeeing and trying to DMCA our dear Errverrlord when her dreadful pictures will be shared here.

Get your Islamic content ratings ready, lads. We're in for a treat. Also semper fi to @Pepper Jack, godspeed to ya

Pepper Jack

WHEEZE!
True & Honest Fan
Okay so I am a mobile fag who was unprepared this morning so this is just a screen recording of her first video. It is scuffed and I will fix it going forward, but for now enjoy the horrifyingness.

There was audio I didn't pick up with the screen recording. It is just a song. It is funnier watching her in silence.

This private information is unavailable to guests due to policies enforced by third-parties.

Every day we stray further from God's light.

Last edited:

Smoovy Jay

Hi Marissa!!!!!!!
Omg. Just omg. My favourite part was when she had to lean on the blue thing because all that sexy dancing was wearing her out.

In the live when she mentioned OF, she said the content can’t be reposted. Someone in the comments said yes it can and that rattled her a little so I’m surprised she did this.

My prediction, which is always wrong, she’ll nuke the content by tonight.

As to Tik Tok, if Fat Al couldn’t handle it there, the ogress definitely can’t. This will be a fun week. Happy Monday everyone!

Okay so I am a mobile fag who was unprepared this morning so this is just a screen recording of her first video. It is scuffed and I will fix it going forward, but for now enjoy the horrifyingness.

There was audio I didn't pick up with the screen recording. It is just a song. It is funnier watching her in silence. View attachment 1922278

This is so demonic

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
KarateJoe's hands and cock must be extremely sore right now.
Mike Deering, too.
There was audio I didn't pick up with the screen recording. It is just a song. It is funnier watching her in silence.
I look forward to whatever song remixes get used with this.

I commend her on trying to look sexy, but she really should have worn a wig, because her current haircut screams "disabled old woman", not whatever version of "sexy" she's going for.

Do we have any dermatologist Kiwis? Should she be concerned about these moles on her right thigh?
Untitled.png

There was audio I didn't pick up with the screen recording. It is just a song. It is funnier watching her in silence. View attachment 1922278

I'm never going to get those 48 seconds back am I?

Hamberlard Raid

I'm Jewish now!
True & Honest Fan

View attachment 1922278

If you're gonna shake your wildebeest, fried egg titties for the camera, at least brush your teeth!
1613400340314.png
Even at moments where she is trying to appear sexy, Chantal just has the blank, 1000 yard stare of a toddler squeezing one out into their diaper.
1613400440357.png