Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises.

• Happy International Woman's Day!

How long before Chantal has to pay $400+ for another Box Mountain removal?

• 2 weeks

Votes: 308 20.3%
  • 1 month

Votes: 324 21.4%
  • 2 months

Votes: 500 33.0%
  • 3+ months

Votes: 385 25.4%

• Total voters

DolphinLife

I’m a Mermaid and you’re not
There's just something so fucking unnerving about her conjoined top central incisors. How one closes a gap naturally without the intervention of an orthodontist is something I'll never understand. That just goes to show you that those who have speculated about plaque buildup bridging the gap are probably correct, and there's no way that floss is finding its way between those gopher-esque teeth.

Come to think of it, her teeth reminds me of the 1993 movie "Dennis the Menace" where Dennis breaks Mr. Wilson's dentures and then replaces the broken teeth with Chiclet gum pieces.

View attachment 1941487
Now that I think about it, Chinny’s continual weight gain has had some unintended orthodontic special effects. Her gigantic misshapen eggplant head has put ongoing pressure on her maw which is acting like a full set of braces and pushing her dingy little stones together. Or it’s just a massive plaque and tartar build up like Tammy Slaton, who admits to brushing her teeth twice a week.

soulless guarantee

poopoos inna kishen
My prediction for the delayed Monday video about the doctor -- we'll see her on a livestream at about lunchtime today, visible CPAP indents, saying that she "fell asleep while editing". She'll then have a starbucks bagel and coffee arrive, and tell us onstream what she was going to put in the edited video. Then the edited video never comes out and she'll delete the stream after a day.

I don’t know if she could really eat cherry pie on video now after all the health crap she’s been spouting. But then maybe I underestimate her fuckery.
I estimate one or two "healthy" meal mukbangs before she cracks and orders fast food again. If she is smart she would just order her fast food and eat it off camera and only record the healthy shit. Honestly I don't know why she thinks she has to record herself eating burger king and wendy's. She could avoid all of the drama if she just ate her shitty food off camera.

solidus

Stop eyelid shaming in 2021
I estimate one or two "healthy" meal mukbangs before she cracks and orders fast food again. If she is smart she would just order her fast food and eat it off camera and only record the healthy shit. Honestly I don't know why she thinks she has to record herself eating burger king and wendy's. She could avoid all of the drama if she just ate her shitty food off camera.

She still probably does. But even eating one or two healthy meals for her videos is still too difficult for her.

The Crawling Chaos

I will tell the audient void
Oh, this "phase" right now... I love it.

Like many other kiwis said before, she's the definition of insanity, but also she and big Al (and to an extent all the deathfats around the world) are amazing case studies for the Dunning-Kruger effect. They know everything about weight loss, but in actuality, they are peaks on "Mount Stupid".

Gaaauuuyz! I know how to loose weight, I know nutrition, I know how to eat. Sugar from fruits is not bad, IT'S NAAAATURAL! it doesn't get metabolized like other sugars. No, it just disappears into a magical portal I have in my liver. My fatty, oversized liver that would give any chef de cuisine a hard-on. Fuck off, HIII MARISSAAAA!

Did I already mention that I love this phase?

That's an easy bet. Actually, she's in a position to give notice at the end of the month if she wants to move out by the end of April. Moving again won't be much work - they barely have anything there to pack & move.
Have you not seen the enormous hoard of stuff she has accumulated since moving there? Although, I suspect that she would just pay her Box Moving Lover to get rid of it for her before she'd be bothered packing/moving any of it. Besides, it would give her an excuse to start a new hoard from scratch.

Oh, this "phase" right now... I love it.

Like many other kiwis said before, she's the definition of insanity, but also she and big Al (and to an extent all the deathfats around the world) are amazing case studies for the Dunning-Kruger effect. They know everything about weight loss, but in actuality, they are peaks on "Mount Stupid".

Gaaauuuyz! I know how to loose weight, I know nutrition, I know how to eat. Sugar from fruits is not bad, IT'S NAAAATURAL! it doesn't get metabolized like other sugars. No, it just disappears into a magical portal I have in my liver. My fatty, oversized liver that would give any chef de cuisine a hard-on. Fuck off, HIII MARISSAAAA!

Did I already mention that I love this phase?
Chantal’s downfall is her arrogance and contempt for her viewers. Being a narcissist, she lives in a world where everyone around her is stupid and she alone can truly understand everything. When someone says something that contradicts her beliefs, she immediately rejects it as wrong and the person as a moron.

She’s also obsessed with asking people about their credentials. even though she has none herself. Basically, her haters cannot understand nutrition, because they aren’t doctors, yet she herself can, even though she isn’t a doctor either. Why? Because in her sick brain she deluded herself into believing that her opinions are the truth and “educating yourself and doing research” means coming up with the same conclusions as hers.

An important thing to know about Chantal is that she will never be content with doing things that *just* work. She had to do things in a way that fits into her worldview. She knows that eating sugar will be the end of her and going on a low carb diet would be an easy solution. However, she’s always had an obsession with smoothies being the epitome of health. I don’t know, maybe she finds them aesthetically pleasing or wants to look like an Instahoe. Maybe she read about them in a magazine once and can’t let go of the idea. Maybe she just likes fruit. Whichever it is, smoothies have to play an integral role in her new lifestyle, even though it will overcomplicate her diet and possibly lead to health issues in the long run.

When someone wants to believe something is true, you’ll never convince them otherwise. Chantal’s been obsession with smoothies and other food pseudoscience for as long as I’ve been watching her. The amount of money this woman has spent on smoothies and other supposedly healthy food would be enough to build a decent home gym.

She’s also obsessed with asking people about their credentials. even though she has none herself. Basically, her haters cannot understand nutrition, because they aren’t doctors, yet she herself can, even though she isn’t a doctor either.
You're not giving her brilliance enough credit. She said her doctors don't know about nutrition either. LOL.

Honestly, I think this is a hill she's willing herself to die on. Not so much as willingly suicide but passively letting it happen because she believes it's just too hard to change and the change isn't worth it. These deathfats always go about lifestyle changes in the worst way possible: change everything they love with everything they hate. Instead of just cutting calories and moving more, they decide to they need to eat the quinoa in every meal. It's her addict mind protecting her addiction. She's in a massive amount of pain without her various ailments, her food makes her comatose, and now she's getting hit by these various horrible diseases, and her addiction is still chatting it up "Oh, you can beat the beetus with high carbs!" She can't actually believe that shit but she'll spout it because she's addicted and believes the world is stupider than she is. She's sitting up in her little Canadian hovel thinking "I'll go down with this ship. This Chinese food is worth it! It'll be alright." Watching these gorls talk is like watching addictions speak and it's so bizarre.

The Crawling Chaos

I will tell the audient void
When someone wants to believe something is true, you’ll never convince them otherwise.
Oh no, you definitely can, if at the endpoint of the conversation is a somewhat rational person. She's delusional, most likely borderline. A crazy person will never admit she/he is crazy.

She said her doctors don't know about nutrition either. LOL.
Hence the Dunning-Kruger effect. "I KNOW BETTER THAN THE EXPERTS!" You usually see this in adults with a low level of education, who always go around telling everyone they have the "school of life knowledge", whatever the fuck that means.

Last edited:
That was my thought exactly. One minute she is trying to look sexy, and failing miserably, then she drinks out of a cactus cup like a toddler.

Pick a lane chugs.
Btw, you are much more convincing as a 487 lb toddler.
That may be one of the most accurate statments eva. Look at her unblinking eyes and the 1K yard empty stare, just like a toddler, waiting to be cleaned.
This private information is unavailable to guests due to policies enforced by third-parties.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack of the Lantern

Have a drink with the devil.
Hence the Dunning-Kruger effect. "I KNOW BETTER THAN THE EXPERTS!" You usually see this in adults with a low level of education, who always go around sayin they have the "life education".
This fits her to a tee. She's spent more of her life "bigger" than her doctors have, so she MUST know more about obesity than them. How could those skinny, fat-shaming labcoats understand food better than her when she spends every waking and unconscious moment thinking about it?

Edit: not all of us have the quizlet flashcards for punctuation memorized like Chantal

Last edited:

She feeds off of the attention. She knows the reaction she'll get but her primordial brain still soothes her due to Marissa, Travonda, Joe and Big Al...

Is this where the infection is? You can see a weird bump. Imagine the pain she must have endured stucking that infected fupa into those panties.

Come on fellas, aren't I sexy in my constraining undies and bra? You know you want me, or you want to change my diaper. And I am so hot, I come with a little something extra in my undies. Take them off slowly so you don't get a squirt of pus in your eye.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
True & Honest Fan
However, she’s always had an obsession with smoothies being the epitome of health. I don’t know, maybe she finds them aesthetically pleasing or wants to look like an Instahoe. Maybe she read about them in a magazine once and can’t let go of the idea. Maybe she just likes fruit. Whichever it is, smoothies have to play an integral role in her new lifestyle, even though it will overcomplicate her diet and possibly lead to health issues in the long run.
She has very peculiar fixations when it's time to go through the motions of pretending to eat healthily.

In addition to the smoothies, which must be kale and spinach (she is on record many times as stating she hates kale, and I've never seen her act happy about spinach), her first meal of the new regimen always has to be oatmeal. Indeed, that's where she started yesterday. Usually she'll degrade the oatmeal with a mess of berries, chia seeds (personal note: I have been on this planet a very long time and have never even heard of chia seeds until now), syrup, and other gunk.

It's also February, the month when you are least likely to find a ripe mango in northern Ontario, so she is likely to buy her annual crate of them.

There is something so childlike (or childish) about her view of "healthy food" that never changes, I can't help wondering if when she was sick as a toddler (a real toddler, not the mutant one she has become) mom or grandma used to fix her oatmeal and spinach smoothies.

The smoothies may also appeal to her because influencers-on-the-go are always drinking smoothies. But her stubborn insistence that they must be made from detested kale seems ingrained.

Let's not forget that kale represents everything that enrages her about skinny people. It burns her fat ass that skinny people never enjoy food and only eat kale all day. She once got really righteously pissed off at skinny/good looking people in general, and proclaimed that people who live in "California, Hollywood" eat only Pinkberry's yogurt with kale sprinkled on top (I guess she has never heard of In-N-Out Burger, Tommy's, or Pink's Hot Dogs, to name some California, Hollywood landmarks)

This is what is mind boggling. Nothing spells failure for her like something that smacks of "punishment", and yet she punishes herself with the most awful, inedible food she can find when it's one of these "do-or-die" diet scenarios. Invariably, within a day or two, she chooses "die" over "do", and each time the Grim Reaper shuffles a little closer. She has been given meal plans many times, but she only scoffs at them. It is tempting to say she sets herself up for failure, but I don't think it is as simple as that. I think she really thinks grandma's oatmeal and smoothies are the only way to health, and if she has to go that route, at least she can pretend to be a juicin' influencer thot.

So what will be different this time? Absolutely nothing. We started with the traditional oatmeal, and we will next move on to inedible smoothies. Then will come the "healthy option" from Wendy's, and it will be back to square one again with time seriously running out for her. This time pressure is new; she used to have all the time in the world to fuck around, but this time she doesn't and never will again.

Unless she gets past the mindset that healthy, normal people are not a bunch of assholes with a kale fetish, the very concept of eating healthy will continue to escape her. It has to be done her way; she was adamant about that yesterday, as she always is.

Imagine having Clotso in charge of your nutrition and meals. Could there be a worse person in charge? That's who she is relying on.