Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises. Addicted to carbs.

Pepper Jack

Pepper Jack are you SERIOUS?!?!?!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know Chantal reads the thread so I'm just going to leave these here

download (3).jpeg
download (4).jpeg
download (5).jpeg

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it certain that Timbits has FeLV and not FIV? It's unusual for a cat with the former to live as long as she has, even with optimal care, which is not a handful of the cheapest kibble doled out onto a dirty piece of cardboard.

I'm wondering because if it is actually FIV, there is zero reason to keep her separate from the other kitties. FeLV is spread by mutual grooming and shared litter boxes, so it is much more contagious, but FIV is primarily transmitted by deep bites, so the most common source of infection is territorial fighting among unneutered male outdoor cats. FIV is almost always asymptomatic for years, and cats have a normal lifespan.

FeLV is sometimes called "the friendly cat disease" because cats usually get it from being willing to groom each other or share food and litter boxes, which is not super common behavior in adult cats. As a result, picking a cat with an FeLV diagnosis is almost a sure way of getting one with an amazing, laid back personality and sweet disposition. The trade off is that more than 80% of cats with the virus die within 2 years, and they will absolutely break your heart.

Fuck Peetz for treating any cat like this, but if she is actually a Felvie, you can rain your top hats down on me.
Admittedly, we only have Chinny and Ponyfucker's word on Timbit having feline leukemia, but they've been consistent in calling it that instead of FIV. You're right, it's unusual for FeLV+ kitties to survive to an elderly age, but it's not impossible.

I spent several years volunteering at a cat sanctuary that specialized in taking care of normally unadoptable cats for the rest of their lives, They had a quarantined section specifically dedicated to FeLV+ kitties. While most cats didn't last more than a couple of years (and sometimes just a couple of months if they were kittens born with the virus), several survived for 6-8 years, and there were 3 FeLV+ cats who had been there for 10+ years, all of which had been adults when taken in. Those 3 cats in particular were retested regularly and always shown to be positive, but for whatever reason they didn't suffer from any of theusual health problems that FeLV+ cats normally endure. They were asymptomatic carriers, a la Typhoid Mary.

It's also theoretically possible that Timbit threw off the virus at some point, but has never been retested so this hasn't been discovered. Two previously positive kitties at the cat sanctuary had this happen to them in my years working there.

Nothing says, “taking my health scare seriously” like a comical green screen skit.
There is no chance in hell this will be a turn around for Chins.

What she needs is a blunt doctor to tell her she’s going to lose a leg, or go into a coma, then we might have her upload a health update video filled with tears, and even then I would have 0.1% chance of her actually following through with any lifestyle change.
I'm sure at this point that her doctors are blunt with her. There's no way to soften the blow of "your liver is dying and if you don't change your diet right now we'll have to amputate your toes in 2 months tops." It's no use though. Cuntal will never listen, no matter how dire the prognosis. She will never give up her addiction.

When I think of Chinny's potential future, I'm reminded of what happened to a friend of a friend of mine.

His mother had severe type II diabetes, but she refused to take any medication or give up sugar and other carbs. Her favored form of her drug of choice was soda. She'd go through 6+ 2 liters in a single day. She ate and drank herself into complete immobility, while her husband hoarded out their house until it was a serious biohazard.

After her husband died, this woman ended up in a nursing home, because she was absolutely incapable of taking care of herself in even the most basic ways. She was totally bedbound--either due to amputations and/or her weight, I don't have any details on that. She was also in constant pain and on meds for same. While caregivers at the nursing home could make sure she took her medications, they were unable to curtail her addiction to sugar. This woman was literally rotting away in that bed and on palliative care, and yet she wouldn't give up sugar. She constantly came up with scheme after scheme to get her family members to bring her soda, or have it delivered to her in the nursing home.

One time she called up my friend of a friend, sobbing hysterically. She claimed that the caregivers at the nursing home were horribly abusing her and she needed him to come save her right now. Of course he immediately dropped everything he was doing and told her he was on his way. Then her crying stopped, and she asked him if he could bring her some Cokes when he came. Y'know, because since she was "going through so much," she needed a pick-me-up.

To nobody's surprise, she died later that year. I can easily envision Cuntal's end coming much the same way, though instead of manipulating her children to get her sugar hits, she'd guilt and rage her mother into it.

...are they fucking keeping Timbit imprisoned in Peetz's My Little Wank Chamber for no reason?

I need a break from Chantal.

Even if she is FeLV+, there still is no fucking reason poor Timbit has to be stuck in James' room for the rest of her life. There is a very effective vaccine for FeLV available. But Cuntal refuses to get off her lumpy ass and take Sam and Bebejunes to the vet to get it. That's money she wouldn't be able to spend on food or Torrid hauls! It absolutely infuriates me, and I will accept all the top hats for that.

Ugh watching her makes me physically ill. Not just because she's literally rotting before our eyes but the high she gets from going to the doctor's or ER. As a Canadian taxpayer, this infuriates me, the amount of resources and time she is wasting. "So sick of going to the ER" but acts like a junkie who just got a shot of sugar into her veins right after. Is going to the ER some kind of self soothing behavior?

There is 0 chance in hell that her BP is optimal. Just standing up probably has her BP skyrocket to AT LEAST 160/90
The last time she mentioned semi-specific numbers for her blood pressure--I think about a year and a half ago--I remember her saying that the systolic pressure was over 180. And that was 50-100 pounds ago! No way on GodBear's green earth is her blood pressure anything approaching normal now. Chantal lies.

I honestly do not believe she went to the ER. Every time she goes there she posts photo's for ass-pats and sympathy. She shows proof. There is zero proof she went this time. No discharge papers, no marks on her arms that she'd usually show, no medication where we can see a label with date. There's nothing.
I think she's "high" because she believes 100% that everyone is buying her ER bullshit, and she has successfully diverted the fallout from being a total bitch in the Only Fans saga.

Every single time 'shit hits the fan' with her, she has a health scare. Every. Single. Time.
As I've said before, I do think she went to the ER, but she was never admitted. She bitched about being made to wait 8 hours, after all. She doesn't have any IV marks or "sad in hospital bed" selfies because she never got an IV and never got a bed. She went there hoping to get both for sympathy points, and I'm sure it frustrated her to no end that the hospital had her number and denied her the attention. She can't show her discharge papers (if there are any) because they would prove that, and she can't milk getting antibiotics and then being shoved out the door for as much sympathy.

She absolutely went there to try to deflect from her latest shitshow, I agree with you on that. But since she didn't get admitted, she failed to do so.

Last edited:

PerkChop

Manah-manah
kiwifarms.net
Rate me late or whatever, but people are still referencing her supposed C-diff.

If she did have it, given the sty that her and Peetz *willingly choose to* live in, by now he'd also have it and be shitting his furry face off.

She's lidurally just using this as a cover for the fact that she eats enough for a full family of trailer trash and she has no goddam gallbladder. Chantal lies... It's just that simple.

Also, on the subject of "Chantal lies", I'm another who calls BS on the ER visit.

ETA: Timbit deserves a far better life.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Somebody mentioned that people eat Karo syrup on pancakes. What do you think “pancake syrup“ is? Like Log Cabin or Mrs. Butterworth? It’s corn syrup with artificial color and a teeny bit of maple flavoring, just thinned out a little.
That'd be me, and none of that shit is real "pancake syrup". It's just sugar water, and generally made with artificial flavoring. Because, as we've established, real maple syrup is fucking expensive and time consuming to make. At least the person I know who uses Karo doesn't pretend it's anything other than beetus in a bottle.

View attachment 1945025

Aunt Jemima, for those wondering. A serving size is a QUARTER CUP. JFC.
I’ve learned through watching Chantal that I haven’t managed to stomp out my optimism entirely like I thought I had. Sometimes, I still think that she has to get it eventually, right? She can’t be delusional forever, can she? But joke’s on me, because yes she can, and she will be, forever, because fuck all of us, right.

We're just a bunch of haydurs who don't know anything about nutrition, exercise, English, sexytimes, living a life....

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A lot of malodorous matter in this video & it ain't just her leaking FUPA. From the beginning:

She informs us she hit emerg at 0600 on a Sunday & was there until 2030. 14.5 hours on a mid-February Sunday with no wonky weather or events in town that would naturally increase the ER census...? The only way, (barring overcrowding I can't easily explain), is that when initially assessed, her FUPA showered or not, was a confusing visual mess - not to mention stinkier than an uncleaned litter box. Hint Chantal - if you feel well enough to take a shower before going to for medical services, go to urgent care, NOT emerg.

She said she had no fever; maybe she didn't but something other than a nasty looking FUPA triggered a long hold. Blood work - yup, IV antibiotics for at least 1 dose - sure but the drugs take 15-30 minutes to administer & the blood work of immediate interest doesn't take that long. I suspect the minute they palpated her liver & bowel area, they wanted to rule out anything that might go KABLOOIE! in the short term. The liver size alone was worth the hold & a smart senior resident would make sure all the junior staff got to check it out - you don't waste teaching moments like that.

The 'soft tissue infection'; cellulitis for anyone not trying to thinwash the issue, was first noticed 5-6 days ago but she doesn't see fit to seek treatment until oh dark thirty, Sunday morning & she shows up with a laundry list of literally, palpable problems. She's lucky her infection hadn't progressed any farther & she's still not out of the woods. Her infection may not be due to something Amoxicillin can treat but they'll have taken swabs of the ick & surrounding skin to identify that bacteria.

She doesn't script her uploads usually she tells us, as she nervously presents us a very scripted presentation. I guess employing the best Chantalogic explains why a green screen & reading glasses conveniently happen to be at hand, along with on topic flash cards.

Illness shaming? Sign me up. Yes, it's not that uncommon for anyone of any weight to have groin or mons pubis area irritations or MINOR infections but to let it go to the point where it's leaking nasty, smelly discharge is 3 year old level dumb. Yes, normal weight people can have smelly discharge too but when Chantal herself admits it reeks, you know it's a room clearing smell.

but she's conveniently back where she wants to be... at the "Fresh start!" phase of her cycle; the planning & dreaming part she's admitted she enjoys. She's even ordered a ton of cute or sexy or something workout clothes from Torrid! Maybe she exchanged the items on her previous sexy underwear order for workout clothes. Once the clothing comes in, what could possibly go wrong with her workout plans?

Speaking of which, des she have a specific workout plan in mind other than 'dancing'? You don't have to be smart or fat to know just getting off her ass & doing slow laps of her own apartment is more than enough. Maybe arm work with resistance bands but anything more before a thorough medical workup & before her diabetes is under control is too high risk.

What's not high risk, what's sane is eating right. She won't, preferring instead to embark on an overly elaborate, chaotic scheme on trendy, insta-thot diet stuff. Many have listed plenty of yummy, nutrient dense, diabetes & liver friendly foods she could prep & cook in very little time. She won't.

She's not afraid of dying at all & not afraid enough of being permanently disabled by her own doing to make any significant, permanent changes. The defiance is still peeking through.

Thomas Eugene Paris

Sexy, in a Howdy Doody sort of way.
kiwifarms.net
Admittedly, we only have Chinny and Ponyfucker's word on Timbit having feline leukemia, but they've been consistent in calling it that instead of FIV. You're right, it's unusual for FeLV+ kitties to survive to an elderly age, but it's not impossible.

I spent several years volunteering at a cat sanctuary that specialized in taking care of normally unadoptable cats for the rest of their lives, They had a quarantined section specifically dedicated to FeLV+ kitties. While most cats didn't last more than a couple of years (and sometimes just a couple of months if they were kittens born with the virus), several survived for 6-8 years, and there were 3 FeLV+ cats who had been there for 10+ years, all of which had been adults when taken in. Those 3 cats in particular were retested regularly and always shown to be positive, but for whatever reason they didn't suffer from any of usual health problems that FeLV+ cats normally endure. They were asymptomatic carriers, a la Typhoid Mary.

I'm sure at this point that her doctors are blunt with her. There's no way to soften the blow of "your liver is dying and if you don't change your diet right now we'll have to amputate your toes in 2 months tops." It's no use though. Cuntal will never listen, no matter how dire the prognosis. She will never give up her addiction.

When I think of Chinny's potential future, I'm reminded of what happened to a friend of a friend of mine.

His mother had severe type II diabetes, but she refused to take any medication or give up sugar and other carbs. Her favored form of her drug of choice was soda. She'd go through 6+ 2 liters in a single day. She ate and drank herself into complete immobility, while her husband hoarded out their house until it was a serious biohazard.

After her husband died, this woman ended up in a nursing home, because she was absolutely incapable of taking care of herself in even the most basic ways. She was totally bedbound--either due to amputations and/or her weight, I don't have any details on that. She was also in constant pain and on meds for same. While caregivers at the nursing home could make sure she took her medications, they were unable to curtail her addiction to sugar. This woman was literally rotting away in that bed and on palliative care, and yet she wouldn't give up sugar. She constantly came up with scheme after scheme to get her family members to bring her soda, or have it delivered to her in the nursing home.

One time she called up my friend of a friend, sobbing hysterically. She claimed that the caregivers at the nursing home were horribly abusing her and she needed him to come save her right now. Of course he immediately dropped everything he was doing and told her he was on her way. Then her crying stopped, and she asked him if he could bring her some Cokes when he came. Y'know, because since she was "going through so much," she needed a pick-me-up.

To nobody's surprise, she died later that year. I can easily envision Cuntal's end coming much the same way, though instead of manipulating her children to get her sugar hits, she'd guilt and rage her mother into it.

Even if she is FeLV+, there still is no fucking reason poor Timbit has to be stuck in James' room for the rest of her life. There is a very effective vaccine for FeLV available. But Cuntal refuses to get off her lumpy ass and take Sam and Bebejunes to the vet to get it. That's money she wouldn't be able to spend on food or Torrid hauls! It absolutely infuriates me, and I will accept all the top hats for that.

The last time she mentioned semi-specific numbers for her blood pressure--I think about a year and a half ago--I remember her saying that the systolic pressure was over 180. And that was 50-100 pounds ago! No way on GodBear's green earth is her blood pressure anything approaching normal now. Chantal lies.

As I've said before, I do think she went to the ER, but she was never admitted. She bitched about being made to wait 8 hours, after all. She doesn't have any IV marks or "sad in hospital bed" selfies because she never got an IV and never got a bed. She went there hoping to get both for sympathy points, and I'm sure it frustrated her to no end that the hospital had her number and denied her the attention. She can't show her discharge papers (if there are any) because they would prove that, and she can't milk getting antibiotics and then being shoved out the door for as much sympathy.

She absolutely went there to try to deflect from her latest shitshow, I agree with you on that. But since she didn't get admitted, she failed to do so.
Even with the vaccine, it's still not recommended for cats with FeLV to live with cats who are not infected, unfortunately. The feline leukemia virus is just too contagious and devastating to rely on vaccine efficacy. Even if a vaccine prevents 98% of transmission, that still isn't acceptable for co-housing. This could change in the future, though, because newer vaccines appear much more effective. FIV is different because it's difficult to transmit in a typical household environment.

Best Friends is a pioneer in FeLV+ rescue, and their
information is better than anything I can say.

I fear I'm veering off-topic here, and I don't want to out myself as a cat sperg yet, but if you are looking for a cat, consider giving a Felvie a chance. I swear to Godbear, they somehow know that their chances of being saved were slim, and their behavior shows their appreciation for the person who rescued them. Like I said, fuck Peetz and Chantal for treating any cat the way they treat Timbit, but double fuck them if Timbit has FeLV.

P.S. Thank you for giving your time and love to rescue cats, especially ones with FeLV. ❤️ One of my guys lived for 13 years, 8 of which were spent in a no-kill shelter with a devoted space for FeLV+ cats. I don't think he would have had nearly as long a life had the volunteers there not taken such amazing care of him. He only ended up there by chance; the pound where he was picked up had him scheduled for euthanasia once he tested positive.