Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises. Addicted to carbs.

PatTraverse

[It's All Fiction]
kiwifarms.net
Decrepit body aside, there is just something so repulsive about Chantal whenever i watch her. Some sort of uncanny valley effect. She has all those weird mannerisms that make her look like an alien that is acting like it thinks humans should act but completely fails at it. There is of course the aspect of isolation that has made her even weirder over the years but also at how bad she is at being a manipulator. All those weird voices, facial expressions and personalities she uses all look bad because they are hollow. She cannot connect with anyone and is too dumb and lazy to even try to comprehend others enough to recreate personalities that look somewhat believable. It is obvious that she just memorized characters from different works of fiction that she liked and uses them for different people and situations as she sees fit.

In her warped mind, she most likely believes that she is really good at her craft but the fact that she is a shut-in that has to rely on carefully curated YouTube chats for any positive interaction says otherwise. The different people in her life who put up with her were just too nice (Bibi), a spineless and fellow loser (James), used her to feel better about themselves (Rina) or placate her to buy the peace (her family). All the others have either bailed a long time ago (high school friends) or she runs away from except when convenient (health workers). They say practice makes perfect but Chantal is too big of a failure for that rule to apply to her because she is terrible even after a lifetime of practice.

I call shenanigans

kiwifarms.net
So confirmation she didn't go to the doctor today. She's just determined not to see 2022.

At 2.26 she's talking about how shocked she was that her A1C was only 6. Then says her random glucose readings weren't always high when she took it (even though it was double digits whenever we saw it...but did she wash her hands before taking them). Claiming now that all the high randoms taken at ER (guaranteed they alcohol swabbed her fingers before taking them so handwashing is no excuse there) were taken when she had infections, and infections raise blood glucose levels. She's correct in that infections CAN raise blood glucose, so someone's fed her that reason...not sure it could raise it 10+ points though!!! For those worried about her health she also confirmed that her "FUPA is healing nicely" and her INR is back within "therapeutic levels".

Just seems a bit elaborate to be a totally fabricated appointment.

Sugar Free Ketchup

kiwifarms.net
Knowing the condition of his friend, Peetz didn't even bother to shout down to ask if she was ok as she squealed when Sam knocked over the rice. Not a single concern was given, which is funny to me. Sure, they live together, but they exist in their own little selfish worlds. Wonder how long she would be dead and rotting before he noticed.
I was wondering about the same thing the other day, but in the context of her relationship with Malan (aka Bibi).
The last couple of months of living with her must've been hell for him.

She's so desperate for attention and control that she makes noise just to mark her territory. And every single shred of her existence makes noise, including breathing, so imagine having that around 24/7.
No wonder he 'worked' so much.

In some of the eating videos she released just after the break-up she was loud and obnoxious just to spite him.
You could tell she was being loud and making infuriating comments to get on his nerves. Just like at the start of this six cheese pizza video when she said there was a reason why cheese sounded like sex, and then looked in his direction hoping for a reaction. The comment is at 1:50, but even the first few seconds of the video are annoying.

Having to put up with her huffing and puffing, burping and farting, and all kinds of other noises must be the main reason why her family so seldom invite her over. And Wu-Flu is the universe giving them a much needed break.

Peachtea18

kiwifarms.net
I can't stop thinking about her degree of isolation. Most people have face to face contact with at least one person outside of their home each day, whether it's through work or just an encounter at the grocery store. You engage with others. Maybe partake in small talk while waiting for your sandwich at the deli, or share a wary glance with the person next to you in line at the bank as you listen to an old man going off on the teller. No matter what, you're filling up your social barometer for the day. She does...none of that. Imagine sitting day in and day out talking to invisible people for hours through your phone and that's the main source of social interaction you have. She's made several declarations recently about how these perfect strangers are her friends, saying that they love her, and I think some part of her must actually believe it to be the truth. She doesn't even know what most of these people look or sound like. She's never been vulnerable with them or had anything beyond a surface level discussion. She really believes that these dozens, if not hundreds (if not thousands), of people that she has one sided conversations with every single day are her good friends that mean her well and are always there for her. That's so wild.

fatty farmer

kiwifarms.net
Good ol' Chantal lies. We definitely got confirmation she doesn't want to live to 2022 but she might pull through with several amputated limbs, who knows? What we can confirm is that she wants to inhale several gallons of ice cream and spike those blood sugars.
she'll probably tell us her A1C is 5 next time. Knowing it wasn't 6 this time!

AbraCadaver

HI MARISSA!!!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It must be infuriating for her to expect and demand only positive attention, fail to receive it, and then realize the only support and reassurance she'll ever get will come from people just like her.
This is why you need to have real friends and family and associates in REAL life, to avoid the insane echo chamber of an online hugbox.

There is a hugbox for EVERY lunatic on the internet. No matter how fucked up you are, you can find a chatroom filled with people telling you that you’re right, everyone else is wrong or jealous and you definitely don’t need to change. Just a cursory glance at the monsters we document in our zoophile threads is proof of that. There were even enough fucked up people to fill a dank chat room telling that fucker Kero that raping puppies was awesome and acceptable.

Chantal listens to her youtube commenters because they tell her she’s soooo pretty and she’s doing well and to treat herself and don’t worry about diets and anyone who disagrees with her is a sad hater.

Does she even know who those people are behind their screen name and profile pic? So many are degenerate feeders hiding behind innocuous names and fake pictures, encouraging her along because it fuels their morbid fetish. And for the people left over, the attention-starved weirdos like Mike and Joe, the fart-enthusiast pervs...and the large amount of sad fellow obese women who need someone to take their minds off how bad they feel...

Here’s the thing about women: we are socialized to say nice things about each other. We all do it, I do it, you do it...we may privately confer and agree that the fat woman in accounting looks HORRIFIC after gaining yet another two stone while on holiday, but to her face we say, “Oh Anne, you are glowing after your trip! You look lovely!”

Women do this because they’ve been made to understand that telling ugly women they look beautiful is the right thing to do, the nice thing to do, and it makes you a good person for lifting that woman’s spirits. Most of the time, it’s not really a problem.

But here we see in action that such behaviour is sometimes a bad thing. All the ladies in Chantal’s chat gushing about how pretty she looks today, how much thinner, how healthy...do they believe it? Doubt it. But you do feel SUCH A GOOD PERSON for giving an ugly woman a compliment. You’re woke, you see the beauty in everyone, you’re not bound by some patriarchal beauty standards! You’re so nice!

Possibly they’re also deathfats and “you look so pretty!” means “if I say YOU look pretty and healthy, then that means it’s possible for me too, right?? There’s nothing wrong with me! Chantal is alive and doing funny cat things and we’re the same size! I’m okay too, I won’t die! I could be pretty too! If I say it about her, it’s true for me!”

It is a compliment borne of desperation for someone to reciprocate said compliment.

Chantal craves her chat because it’s filled with compliments and she is filled with self-loathing. But she needs to understand that those chatters and “loyal supporters” don’t have her best interests at heart, they don’t deeply care about her welbeing, and most of the time they don’t even mean it when they say she looks pretty.

LOOK AT HER.

11FCF61C-8AC4-4981-9468-1699696E1A5F.jpeg

She’s a fucking trainwreck, she looks horrible, sick, exhausted, balding, bloated, discoloured, mottled, chairbound and slowly dying. No one finds her genuinely “pretty.”

And nobody is jealous of her life. You could successfully extort the life savings of everyone on this forum on the threat that you have a magic wand that will permanently turn them into Chantal if they don’t hand over their bank accounts. It would be worth any sum of money to avoid that fate.

She needs to (but will not) escape the hugbox of her chat and the conglomerate of anonymous-faced “supporters” who will tell her she’s doing great, even as she climbs into her own grave.

Because they don’t care about her. Once she dies, they’ll make a sad face for an hour at most and then move on to some new person to watch on youtube.

ALR you're a big fat stupid gem. :story:
This made me laugh like hell, cheers. Nice thing to wake up to.

Unkraut

kiwifarms.net
She said she keeps seeing kaleidoscope mandalas in the middle of the night, right...? I think I may have an idea
Mighty late on this one, but dreams morphing into kaleidoscopes and other feverdream-like sequences can be a sign of rapid and/or severe hypoglycemia. I'd wager that while during the day she intuitively binges herself to sugar levels which would cause physical discomfort for most people, in the night it's complete freefall down to the bare minimum her mistreated liver can sustain. Again any sane and healthy person would experience enough discomfort in such a hypo-induced nightmare to wake up and correct it. But she's apparently so used to the constant up and down escalator rides of glucose flooding her system, it merely registers as weird dreams for her.
This also explains How This Healthy Nutrition Blogger Has Beeten The Beetus And Her Doctors Hate This Trick, if you average out the batshit insane highs and lows over time you probably end up with a somewhat "healthier" A1C than expected (6.X still being complete and utter delusion). Neither her eyesight nor her feet will care all that much for what the numbers supposedly say though

Last edited:

Thomas Eugene Paris

Sexy, in a Howdy Doody sort of way.
kiwifarms.net
God damn Karatejoe is one sick motherfucker. What I wouldn't give to see what that dude looks like.

Edit: Hahahaha diabeezin! ALR you're a big fat stupid gem. :story:
Earlier in the thread, someone mentioned that he's a fairly nondescript middle-aged Black dude who is not as hideous as you'd probably expect. I mean, he's probably still a fucking troglodyte, but apparently he's still out of her league. Make of that what you will. :thinking:

DailyPleb

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1967784

Filled with cheese and holes: when your lunch meat resembles your FUPA. 🤮
To be fair, it was an occasional meat option in my school lunch sandwiches as a child, and I didn't complain. Regular bologna with something resembling cheez whiz, from memory.
It is incredibly sad, though, that she seems so proud to show it off and consume it at her age. Next she will be happy to report the shocking discovery of Smucker's Goober Grape spread.
She should take a page out of Bert Kreischer's health playbook and enjoy 1-3 gallons of Koolaid per day, because, you know, she has such a refined palate and it's mostly water, guys!

Carlos Weston Chantor

Experienced For Her Pleasure
kiwifarms.net
I can't stop thinking about her degree of isolation. Most people have face to face contact with at least one person outside of their home each day, whether it's through work or just an encounter at the grocery store. You engage with others. Maybe partake in small talk while waiting for your sandwich at the deli, or share a wary glance with the person next to you in line at the bank as you listen to an old man going off on the teller. No matter what, you're filling up your social barometer for the day. She does...none of that. Imagine sitting day in and day out talking to invisible people for hours through your phone and that's the main source of social interaction you have. She's made several declarations recently about how these perfect strangers are her friends, saying that they love her, and I think some part of her must actually believe it to be the truth. She doesn't even know what most of these people look or sound like. She's never been vulnerable with them or had anything beyond a surface level discussion. She really believes that these dozens, if not hundreds (if not thousands), of people that she has one sided conversations with every single day are her good friends that mean her well and are always there for her. That's so wild.

Yeah she's isolated, by like a 10 inch layer of fat. Bitch got a thicker armor than a königstiger

At 2.26 she's talking about how shocked she was that her A1C was only 6. Then says her random glucose readings weren't always high when she took it (even though it was double digits whenever we saw it...but did she wash her hands before taking them). Claiming now that all the high randoms taken at ER (guaranteed they alcohol swabbed her fingers before taking them so handwashing is no excuse there) were taken when she had infections, and infections raise blood glucose levels. She's correct in that infections CAN raise blood glucose, so someone's fed her that reason...not sure it could raise it 10+ points though!!! For those worried about her health she also confirmed that her "FUPA is healing nicely" and her INR is back within "therapeutic levels".

Just seems a bit elaborate to be a totally fabricated appointment.
One of her idiot followers fed her the infection explanation in her comments.

Oliver Onions

Stop sinning, that's literally all you have to do.
kiwifarms.net
'Worse than schoolyard bullying' is such a weird choice of phrase for an adult to use; proof Chantal never grew out of her teenage years and is still seething over those bullyjerks who yelled 'fatty fatty two-by-four' at her, I guess.

View attachment 1966875

Clearly Yaba is bullying her burger asshole

Edit: called Yaba Jabba by accident :’)
Our poutine queen flexing those English major muscles once again, showing the whole class why punctuation is so important.

Thankfully I've learned to stop eating before I check this thread so I didn't vomit up my oatmeal after being forced to imagine Chinny's ground beef sphincter.

It is so strange how she completely ignores everything Peetz talks about. She just brushes everything off and tries to change the subject. She is so uncomfortable. Its fascinating, she is jittery and must divert attention to her cats randomly to escape from the conversation.
This is one bone I'm willing to throw Chantal, because I've known people like Peetz who just never shut the fuck up; eventually you learn to tune them out and let them waffle on until they tire themselves out.

I'm telling you though, Chantal will be around longer than you think. The grim reaper will show up at her doorstep, and after Peetz answers it and leads him up she'll just go, "SHHHH I SAID SHHH" and continue to be a burden to the Canadian heath care system.

The rotten ones live the longest.
Death throws his back out trying to drag her fat ass down to Hell: 'Fuck it, y'all can keep her.'