Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises. Addicted to carbs.

Pargon

Hitler died, my mother also died
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
C̶O̵M̷E̶ ̵T̵O̸ ̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷F̸A̸T̸T̸Y̷ C̶O̵M̷E̶ ̵T̵O̸ ̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷F̸A̸T̸T̸Y
View attachment 1969229
I̸ ̸W̶A̵N̴T̶ ̵D̴O̶N̸U̸T̴ ̸H̶O̶L̸E̸S̷
this is so much more than a shitpost deserves

if i were your boss i'd give you a raise then fire you

How_are_you

kiwifarms.net
Mea culpa. I shouldn't have just parroted that bit of uncited speculation, especially because I'm a newfag. I hope I didn't shit things up too badly. Sorry, guys.

Is it known how KarateJoe even found Chantal in the first place?
the twitter handle @ant1379 is big (no pun intended) into 'curvy women'. And when you do a search of that twitter handle on google, there are lots of links to the farms in the images. Specifially to curvy women on kiwi farms. I did find a picture of sam the cat, but no other pictures of chantal or her page. So, we know @ant1379 likes big women (as established by his considerable following of big women pages on twitter, and we know this same handle has links to Kiwi from doing an image search on google.

Ciscoipphone

They're GRRREAT!!
kiwifarms.net
the twitter handle @ant1379 is big (no pun intended) into 'curvy women'. And when you do a search of that twitter handle on google, there are lots of links to the farms in the images. Specifially to curvy women on kiwi farms. I did find a picture of sam the cat, but no other pictures of chantal or her page. So, we know @ant1379 likes big women (as established by his considerable following of big women pages on twitter, and we know this same handle has links to Kiwi from doing an image search on google.
This is because of the way google parses keywords. The more we type ant1379 the more it associates images on this page to that word. It also parses the chat so the whole deathfat area has been contaminated by ant1379 and thus swept up in the image search, including amy ramadan's pages.

chantalisfat

kiwifarms.net
The thing that gives me pause about ol' Antoine is that there are no direct connections to Chinny. He follows plenty of other fat women, influencers, whatever. She follows all of her other mods. But there is not a single thing linking the two together on social media.

KarateJoe seems like he'd be the first one to like any FB or IG post Chinny makes, but he doesn't appear anywhere on Antoine's FB and she doesn't appear anywhere on his. She follows every other mod on IG - Marissa, FitAngie, Travonda, Christa - they're all there and some of the first ones she usually follows when she makes a new account. There are so few men on her IG follow list that he should be easy to find, but I can't find a single possible account for him.

It's possible that he is so wary of being found out that they agreed to avoid each other at all costs on SM, but that seems unlikely. He's constantly online, apparently. He's the first one in her livestreams, the first one in BAE Nation's livestreams. I haven't had enough interest in him to know where else he goes online or who else he mods for.

If there are farmers that specifically remember videos on KJ's channel outing himself as Antoine Porche, I guess it's him. I just wish there was a more clear connection between him and Chinny.

Laygs For Days

kiwifarms.net
200 pages to catch up on but I'm watching the live from yesterday and I wish I knew how to insert that mind blown emoji you guys use:story: cause what the fuck. At 1:10 she says "People don't have empathy cause they say it's self inflicted... ALR if you could wake up tomorrow and choose not to have.. the problems we have (she wanted to say choose not to have all this fat but caught herself) you would right, so it's not a choice" Like, is she THAT retarded at this point? It's 100% your choice which is why we all get to laugh at you. New heights of idiocy with this one.

Then four minutes later she remembers watching Degrassi and thinking how lucky they were to be teenagers and partying and going through all of that "life stuff" and just trails off. How fucking utterly sad. Maybe you'd of had a normal teen life if you weren't such a complete narcissistic cunt, Chins.

I know everyone keeps saying it but the last couple of days has me convinced we're going to wind up watching her die on a live in 4 months.

ETA: Thanks Benet_Bandito284 for the :story: info

Last edited:

hesterprynne

my liver isn't fat, it's creamy
kiwifarms.net
The thing that gives me pause about ol' Antoine is that there are no direct connections to Chinny. He follows plenty of other fat women, influencers, whatever. She follows all of her other mods. But there is not a single thing linking the two together on social media.

There are so few men on her IG follow list that he should be easy to find, but I can't find a single possible account for him.
I agree that this doesn't make sense based on how public Antoine is in his following of BBW women. It's also easy to search his aliases/name and find his trail around fetish sites, so he doesn't seem embarrassed about it.

The thing is... there is no one in Chantal's insta follow list that could conceivably be karatejoe, unless he's got a super authentic-looking sock puppet account. So despite their relationship, Antoine or not, I don't think she's following him on insta.

I have been curious about karatejoe lately, mostly because of his 100% availability to be online for Chantal's livestreams and his extreme personality. Does he have a job? Why is he so free? Who is this guy that's so controlling?

Based on his actual instagram, Antoine got a job at RGIS as an inventory taker about a year ago. That job seems to involve going to a bunch of places to take inventory, so not sure how he would be available for Chantal's lives. Then again, karatejoe is endlessly trying to get her to sign off ASAP so maybe it's because he's at work/on his phone and trying to not get in trouble, or needs to get up early the next day. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Rem916

kiwifarms.net

A Milk Tea Reacts from July last year which encapsulates the previous diabetic story arc. Nothing dramatic in it so no need to watch but thought it might be a good reminder for any newbies who still doubt what we all say over and over:

>There is definitely a health cycle
&
>CHANTAL LIES.

This is the July 1, 2020 community post she's referring to.
Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 4.45.00 PM.png

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And what is her obsession with nostalgia? Every chance she gets she drops it in.
Is it the sound of that words that she loves so much? Or is she actually trying to tell us that she's profoundly unhappy with her life and wants to go back in time?
I think she doesn't understand what nostalgia really is. It's like when she talked about her pizza. She was nostalgic for the food itself, not the people or events that the pizza was part of. She wants to go back in time and eat all that food again.

Ohdarling90

kiwifarms.net
I know this has been said many times before, but there's something seriously wrong with her.
The way she handled those poor shallots was astonishing. She murdered the first one, losing half of it in the process, and couldn't get into the second one.
Two minutes she struggled with that f.u.cking onion!
(@1:08:05)

And what is her obsession with nostalgia? Every chance she gets she drops it in.
Is it the sound of that words that she loves so much? Or is she actually trying to tell us that she's profoundly unhappy with her life and wants to go back in time?
I’m not skilled enough to clip, but check out her little maneuver at 1:33:35

Who Now

kiwifarms.net
She really believes that these dozens, if not hundreds (if not thousands), of people that she has one sided conversations with every single day are her good friends that mean her well and are always there for her. That's so wild.

She only cares about when they pay attention to her. She has no interest at all in them as real people. They are only interesting if they are ass patting or defending her from haydurs. She doesn't give two shits about any of their lives, what they do, what their interests are. So its fine with her if she is the only one actually talking.
We got a good look at how small that kitchen is in the livestream. I just can't believe she spends most of her day there. I

Most likely, when she is not eating for the camera, she takes her food to her room. If Peetz eats with her, they probably watch tv in the living area
Peetz gets explosive diarrhea everytime.

Most people would be extra careful when cooking for other people, but Chins doesn't give a shit if he gets sick