Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises. Addicted to carbs.

BeachBlondeCaramel

kiwifarms.net
At like 01:16:04 (1 hour and 16 min in) she says "do what you need to" while flashing her Credit Card. Well, I watched her video in the highest quality possible and took these
Don't have anything on this device to edit lighting to see more numbers, but I gleaned these: 54_ _ 5891 _196 1681
HAHA Capital One? the ONE card besides Walmart EVERYONE qualifies for? Where s that Amex Black you rich girl you

Darth Bino

kiwifarms.net
So Chantel said she missed her appointments yesterday because her anxiety is very bad. Can someone explain to me why her anxiety stops her from keeping her doctor's appointment but she is perfectly fine meeting strangers off the internet and inviting them to her car?

Also the fact that Chantel said that most men can't keep up with her in bed and that she can go all night. This fat pig gets out of breath walking from the living room to the kitchen. Does she really expect us to believe that she can have sex for hours on end? Her midlife crisis is off the charts.

And she kept saying how she is not in the mood for junk food and she feels like eating healthy but she still went and got poutine yesterday which is probably the most unhealthy dish she could have chosen. If she can't even resist junk food when she doesn't want it then there really is no hope for.

I can't believe how needy Chantel comes across in these videos. The fact that she was pissed off because a guy she met for 10 minutes didn't instantly reply to her text message. This is a 40 year old woman. That's like something a middle school girl would get irritated over. Chantel, not everyone in the world just sits in their kitchen for hours on end with nothing to do. The guy is probably busy. Especially if he has a 9 to 5 job. She probably texted him at 3 in the morning while he was asleep. Jesus, at this rate she won't even get the one night stand she was hoping for.

Anne Onimous

super extreme mega fatty liver x-pert
kiwifarms.net
I am starting to believe Chantal has only had sex in the single digits including her partners.

I do not believe Franch lover existed, as time progressed features in his story e.g. top floor apartment, big penis cropped up and she uses these defaults for lies because her mind is fucked.

She was not sexual with Peetz whatsoever, it was convenience and with BiBi I am thinking it was only a few.

The truth is Chantal is crazy, like mega crazy and it runs in her family. Her grandma has most likely manic disorder and her mom resulted to drugs and like Chantal had undiagnosed oppositional disorder which matured further into PDs.

Chantal invokes a gut instinct in people and that instinct is to run far and not look back. BiBi was trapped and is probably a kind person whom she threatened suicide multiple times to if he left her.

She is incredibly entertaining but her life is honestly sad and she calls her "friends" people in chat which is even worse.

Her gushing over the lover is honestly one of the funniest streams lolcow related in a long time, more so than Amber's snapchat rants.

Putting the live aside for a bit to say that tbh, I'm not convinced at all Chantal actually loves sex. Just imagine how physically hard it must be for her, on top of all the mental aspect of it (am I sexy and desirable? will he hate my body once he sees it naked with all the blisters, boyles (sic) and stretch marks? etc.).

In her pea sized brain, if a man wants to fuck you it's because he desires you. It doesn't cross her mind some men will stick it into anything without involving any emotion or desire for their partner. And since Chantal doesn't have much to offer, she believes her main asset to get and keep a man is to open her legs.

But Chantal doesn't actually want sex. She mostly wants to be desired and above everything, is craving attention.

Why indeed

kiwifarms.net
So Chantel said she missed her appointments yesterday because her anxiety is very bad. Can someone explain to me why her anxiety stops her from keeping her doctor's appointment but she is perfectly fine meeting strangers off the internet and inviting them to her car?
The doctor has the power to shatter her world of delusion. It's harder for her to convince herself she's fine when pesky doctors are telling her she's falling apart. If she doesn't make her appointment, that's another few weeks of perfect health!
Meeting strange men in her car has the same power to shatter her world of make believe too..it just hasn't happened yet.

Edit: words

NoExcuses1

kiwifarms.net
She shot herself in the foot with this one. Streaming for hours to hundreds of people describing how someone kisses and how soft their hands are is just plain creepy. Going on to fantasize about living a life together going to France and wanting to have a person's babies is pure lunacy. After the short kissing in the car something must have put the guy off. If he really wanted to get laid with her then there wouldn't be any hesitation. The guy may or may not have seen the content Chantal made but either way she scared him off. Maybe she will learn from this and keep it to herself.
Nooooooo......... We don’t want her to learn from this! We need all the deets and loony future plans!!

Smoovy Jay

Inconvenienced by Peetz's depression
kiwifarms.net
He guessed before he saw her irl lol
I thought she said this happened in her car. But I'm still trying to piece together the timeline. When did they first start texting?
Nooooooo......... We don’t want her to learn from this! We need all the deets and loony future plans!!
Don't worry, boo, she won't learn. She's very very stupid.

Pizza Sloth

Gluttony is not a secret vice.
kiwifarms.net
A biopsy which can indicate an additional serious health issue, perhaps in an office that requires her to take stairs which she struggles with or an elevator where she has a phobia...versus OMG like a guy like likes me... is pretty easy to see the different motivations.

Ciscoipphone

They're GRRREAT!!
kiwifarms.net
a fatty faceplanting. it doesn't get more slapstick than this

Honeycam 2021-04-08 15-28-36.gif

Honeycam 2021-04-08 15-30-04.gif

kebab4you

kiwifarms.net
At like 01:16:04 (1 hour and 16 min in) she says "do what you need to" while flashing her Credit Card. Well, I watched her video in the highest quality possible and took these
Don't have anything on this device to edit lighting to see more numbers, but I gleaned these: 54_ _ 5891 _196 1681
5453 5696 6196 1681

Smoovy Jay

Inconvenienced by Peetz's depression
kiwifarms.net
A biopsy which can indicate an additional serious health issue, perhaps in an office that requires her to take stairs which she struggles with or an elevator where she has a phobia...versus OMG like a guy like likes me... is pretty easy to see the different motivations.
The doctor could come to her and she'd still bail.
a fatty faceplanting. it doesn't get more slapstick than this

View attachment 2070668

View attachment 2070671
I guess technically there's a lower thigh gap because her upper thighs are so fat, they're pushing her legs out. So congrats, I guess.

Why indeed

kiwifarms.net
I know this is :late: but can someone give me a TLDR on Chantal
Why is she trying to date on tinder? isnt the balding fat guy her husband? Is she in an open relationship?
Food just isn't giving her the same high anymore, so she's looking for other means...the fantasy of men actually wanting her seems to be her new drug.
Peetz is her pet gimp she's trained since highschool. He's kept around as an emotional punching bag and a house slave.

Last edited:

Who Now

kiwifarms.net
I guess she's never heard of the concept of "He's not into you". He breaks their "date" and says he has to tutor someone. You mean he had an emergency tutoring session. Uh, okay. Then she justifies his not contacting her, he's working, he's busy, he didn't see her message, he is scared, shy, blah blah blah.

Sorry, but if a guy is interested, a girl will know. He will call and text when he says he will. He would have made a definite date with a plan even if he couldn't have that date until a week from now. He would have said "We will go out on Friday. I'll be there at 6 pm"

She is embarrassingly without pride by saying "Oh, I'll text him one more time and that will be it" when he's already had enough chances. But he DOESN'T WANT TO. Even if the guy just wants to get his dick wet, he would have made a plan. She has no dignity whatsoever.

(Yes, there are a lot of guys who are shy but he is obviously not one of them if he meets a girl in a parking lot and can immediately root around looking for something under that fupa)

Ramona

It's me, Pee. Don’t I look pretty?
kiwifarms.net
I thought she said this happened in her car. But I'm still trying to piece together the timeline. When did they first start texting?

Don't worry, boo, she won't learn. She's very very stupid.
They never texted technically. She keeps saying that but she let slip the other night that he only gave her his WhatsApp or whatever that sus messaging app is called.
They messaged for like two days on the dating app first and he said he likes BBW ("he likes my body type") and asked her weight. She told him to guess and he said 200lbs based on her fatfishing pictures.
Then they met up like that night or the next day idk but my new theory is that he's not a feeder, just a guy who likes your basic garden variety fat girl. This live was accidentally informative. This guy is probably not going to fuck her, or even talk to her again. He's still a desperate loser that was willing to touch her though, so who knows.

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess she's never heard of the concept of "He's not into you". He breaks their "date" and says he has to tutor someone. You mean he had an emergency tutoring session. Uh, okay. Then she justifies his not contacting her, he's working, he's busy, he didn't see her message, he is scared, shy, blah blah blah.

Sorry, but if a guy is interested, a girl will know. He will call and text when he says he will. He would have made a definite date with a plan even if he couldn't have that date until a week from now. He would have said "We will go out on Friday. I'll be there at 6 pm"

She is embarrassingly without pride by saying "Oh, I'll text him one more time and that will be it" when he's already had enough chances. But he DOESN'T WANT TO. Even if the guy just wants to get his dick wet, he would have made a plan. She has no dignity whatsoever.

(Yes, there are a lot of guys who are shy but he is obviously not one of them if he meets a girl in a parking lot and can immediately root around looking for something under that fupa)
Also, FFS, guys enjoy the chase too. Especially with women they deem out of their league -- and if someone below almost every guy's league like Chantal is already dreaming of kids and vacations together it's a massive turnoff and just screams huge problems down the road with clingy behavior and freakouts.

First time watching where I believe she has chance of passing out. It would be better for her to buy a treadmill than a few short walks outside every couple of months. She doesn't want to be seen walking but too lazy to make these drives to go walking. Reality is it would become amazon box storage. Trying to talk to chat is also doing no favors as she needs as much oxygen as she can get.

Edit: spelling
She can't afford the type of heavy-duty treadmill she'd need. Most home-use treadmills have a weight limit of 300 lbs and can run between $300-$1,000. Even commercial gym-grade treadmills often cap out at 450 lbs and are way more expensive.

How_are_you

kiwifarms.net
I’m fascinated by her constant moving around the few hairs she has left.

She also seems to have fused with the chat, falling into this weird pattern of saying ‘we’ when making plans, or asking their advice when making decisions.

Speaking of the chat, that is its own weird universe of crazy. There seems to be a power struggle happining between karate Joe and Veronica and Veronica seems to be winning! There is a core group (all mods of course) that are on there all the time. And when they aren’t on YouTube they play video games and gossip in other chat rooms. This is their life!
It’s a toxic soup of society’s losers.

Cock wombler

kiwifarms.net
I've got nothing against people who smoke weed, do what you want but people who have a habit of showing off their usage online make me cringe. It wasn't impressive when my fellow classmates did it when we were 16, it's certainly not impressive to see grown adults nearing middle age do it.

As for her small loss of subscribers i have a theory that's it's to do with her little clique she's created, aka her mods. They seem to be the only people she really answers and talks to properly during the live. They have inside jokes, chat about things that happened during their early morning mario kart games (do none of them have jobs?? Who tf is frequently available to play mario kart at 2am with an over grown toddler?) Some of her other subs may be feeling left out or ignored and if she's ignoring them repeatedly but answering danielle or marissa's 100th stupid comment then they're gonna get pissed off and leave.

Edit to add: I agree, Canada geese are proper assholes and they're overly protective of their space in Canada. Large areas of parking lots will be cordoned off for them at times, especially if they have little ones. Antagonistic day and night, and there are videos on YouTube of them attacking students. In the UK, Canada geese are much more chill and have other types of geese and birds to hang around.
They're calmer in the uk?! I live near a lake that's full of canadian geese and they are absolute vicious cunts! I'd hate to come across true canadian geese then if these bastards are calm lol.