Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger trying to be a glamorous online influencer. Addicted to carbs. Pathological liar.

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

Is Ejup Man gone for good?

• Yes, hes gone to the great eaiting pyramid in the sky

Votes: 57 7.8%
  • No, hes just sleeping off a meth/gravy pizza binge

Votes: 78 10.7%
  • He will be back when his other slampigs are busy

Votes: 596 81.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Fliddaroonie

I'm a spooky ghost! Whooooo!!! Ectoplasm!!!!
kiwifarms.net
I hope so! Wouldn't it be great if our Egyptian lover was as real and became her coke plug? What a gift our gorl is! If this happened, amazing. If it didn't? Still amazing.
If you hit the edit button, you can change your post to add in extra bits, rather than clogging up the thread with double or triple posting, JSYK.

And cocaine would make her so more likely to die. I'm all for it.

How_are_you

kiwifarms.net
I hope so! Wouldn't it be great if our Egyptian lover was as real and became her coke plug? What a gift our gorl is! If this happened, amazing. If it didn't? Still amazing.
She got ghosted be Nicholas AGAIN, and hasn’t heard from ‘Ethiopian dick’ despite her texting him. She has to be utterly humiliated (or she should be). And boy, she is being a cunt!! At 18:41 she tears into karate Joe, accusing him of shaming her for ‘being sexual’. Make way for the edibles. She way too miserable to feel these emotions.

chantalisfat

kiwifarms.net
So here are the updates for today:

"Dom"
She messaged him after she left saying thanks for the night, and that she had to go.
His response? 👍
She says that he's probably just sooo mad that she left early. She messages him: "That's all you have to say after spending the whole night with me?"
He later responds: "It wasn't all night."

Nick
He messaged her a few hours before they were meant to meet and said that he was sorry, that tonight isn't going to be possible.
She responded: "Okay. Thanks for letting me know at least. I just wanna know, am I wasting my time? Because if you really wanted to see me I feel like you would make time for me."
5 minutes later, after no response, she messaged him again: "You know what? Your loss. Have a nice life. Xo"

She said if he really wants her, he will have to chase her. She angrily said she's going to pack a bag and stay at Dom's house. (Apparently she forgot that Dom doesn't appear to be interested anymore.) She then raged for another 90 minutes about Nick canceling.

People are Stupid

kiwifarms.net
For you sweet sleepin kiwis, Chantal is live claiming she met the Egyptian guy, ended the dry spell and had to tip-toe out when he fell asleep. Asks us not to judge her, gonna spoiler my recap of this nonsesne.

Says she could be more responsible... He showed her where to park and she sees him, he looks like his pictures but he's one of those skinny guys who's ripped but has muscles. He kissed her, he's such a good kisser.... he's Egyptian and she thinks he's Arab. He was so cute showing her his place, so organized and clean. So, he asks why she's always giggling, blah blah blah. She thinks he's Muslim but not practicing. She likes skinny guys, Peetz chimes in that "it makes our dicks look bigger" she laughs. You're not skinny Peetz.

Peetz clarifies that he's not skinny anymore but he used to be skinny. Egyptian is irritable and asks why it took her so long to get there, he thinks he can pick her fat ass up. They go in his room, he has the cleanest fucking room she's ever seen. She's like uuuughh this is gonna be awkward, to ease the mood he lights up Moroccan hash and they get baked. She's justfying whatever she's about to say.

He busted out lines of cocaine. She told us she beezed hard. She had a glass of beer. Aaand... "umm... I ... pretty much had no clothes on the whole time." She felt really really comfortable because he knew what kind of body she had but she never, ever experienced something like that before. Could've been the blow Chanty. Just saying. It's not a drug she really likes, she says. He did not sleep. (duh, dumbass).

He wanted her to come over this morning, (was this yesterday?) he had all the reasons for her to sleep over. She took the coke early, early on she says. Grunting, heaving breathing... she'll get to it, hold on. From the time they got in the bedroom, no clothes... constant touching her, wouldn't leave her alone. She "fucking needed a break," she says.

He didn't sleep all day and night, he went to work... she said she did maybe five lines. She's acting ashamed but it's clear she is not. "So listen to this, it doesn't end here." Constant, cooonstant making out, "like oh my god, the kissing was really good, mind blowing." She's in so much pain, she's not used to that...

I got distracted and all the sudden she's yelling owww. He tried to pick her up and obviously it didn't work. Blows her nose for the 4th time since I started watching. She laughs at someone in chat suggesting Coke Boogers, possibly in response to Joe? Her face looks like play dough. Attempts to shoot a snot rocket, blows her nose again. Her hands are really fat. She says "I told you I was beezin" ... Peetz says "yes youse, yes youse" Egyptian fell asleep... he was kind of really rough at one point, but because she's on blood thinners she marks up really easy, her breasts are full of marks.

She asks how she will hide that from Nicholas? When the fuck did Nicholas unblock her? I'm lost. More play dough face, heavy breathing, looking stupid. They did cuddle, like the whole time but every time they cuddled they would start kissing and then sex again and again and again. She says she had to stop and take a break.

It was really fun, it didn't hurt when he was doing it, he didn't hurt her.. "ha ha ha Victoria, he just needed to recover." She's going to avoid him for like a week, Peetz suggests avoiding him forever. He needed to go to fucking bed she said. He tried touching her again, but they needed to go to sleep.

"Finally he passes out, like *snap* like that, snoring, he farted," and so she just like... um... mouth breathing... asks if we think he's abusive. Peetz says tough to tell, because possessiveness? She says speaking of possessive, apparently Peetz had texted her while with Egyptian and he asked who she was texting and she said her friends. Peetz thinks he sounds like a douche. This is all I can contribute. I appreciate all of you who do this.

Edit 1: Suddenly she's aggressively bitching at us about people who call the cops because her pupils are dila..." HIAMBERRRLYNNNNN" lmao I couldn't help myself. She had a "really good time, just leave if you don't fucking like it." Edit 2: Peetz is trying to act distracted with his phone and is doing a piss poor job hiding his satisfaction with the side chat calling her out.
It looked like Peetz knows she's a lying piece of shit, but allows her to embellish her little fantasy. There's no way this happened because as we all know Chantal lies. Thanks for the recap! :lol:

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have second-hand cringe at this entire fiasco. She has absolutely humiliated herself with this behavior and doesn’t care. How much lower can she fall?

Kudos to those of you willing to endure her lives to recap for the rest of us who don’t have the stomach. 🤢
I dunno... a lot of her longtime fans have been washing ashore here this week, and they all seem surprised and shocked by her behavior.

Frankly, I think her dumb LARPing as popular girl and sexpot temptress on drugs is less humiliating than stuffing herself to bursting with junk food so that it is smeared all over her face and dropping on the floor. I also think it is less humiliating than pretending to be vegan and then eating chicken in front of her fans and telling them it is vegan. It is less humiliating than stuffing herself into an ill-fitting dress and doing a nasal Uma Thurman impression. It is less humiliating than spectacularly rage-quitting YouTube and then uploading another video three hours later. It is less humiliating than shitting on the ground in a public parking lot. It is less humiliating than joining the Ghost Doc cult and then never reading his book. She has been a sicko for years, and anyone who entertained the notion of being her fan has almost as many problems as she does.

At kiwifarms, we have always known she was a psycho, perv, and grotesque loser. We've just been waiting for the dingbats in her audience to wise up. It turns out that wising up is a difficult task for fat, lazy, low-IQ housewives, and it took them years. But now some of the higher-functioning ones are getting it at last. The bulk are still too stupid to see what is obvious.

Clotso is incapable of shame, which means she can never be humiliated. She doesn't know what the word means (literally; she confuses it with "humility"). She can shit herself, eat her own boogers, roll her eyes backward in her head at the taste of a burger king sandwich, drown herself in sauces before surgery, tell stories about shitting and farting, and lie to her audience constantly and daily, and never feel a twinge of embarrassment. It is an alien feeling to her.

It's hard to fall when she's already at the bottom. However, she could lose her livelihood; that's what I am rooting for now.

Windex

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When she kept repeating “I just need to get into his house!” about Nick, it gave off stalker vibes.

That’s before one of you brought forward her video about being an actual fucking stalker, where she talks about how she just wanted to get into her crush’s bedroom - same shit she’s said about Nick, and now about Dom “I’m going to pack a bag for his house.”

This is beyond gauche, it’s flat out disturbing. How could she think she has a standing invitation to show up at Dom’s home with her overnight kit? None of these men have indicated they’re looking for a serious relationship, let alone one that starts with her texting 294 times before showing up on their doorstep.

Dunvegan

Been Lurkin'
kiwifarms.net
...same shit she’s said about Nick, and now about Dom “I’m going to pack a bag for his house.”

...also, she still has "some stuff" left at that old apartment she shared with Malan.

How much lower can she fall?

Don't know...but this express trainwreck to Hell has already blown past the last station before its final destination: The earth's core.

TFW she disembarks at that last stop in life and realizes the only person waiting for her on the platform at the end of the line...is fuckin' Peetz. (:_(

Last edited:

AllCISPeople

E is for Exceptional
kiwifarms.net
Someone already posted this, so I apologize. But I have to post it again, I couldn’t resist. I’m not going to say anything about it, the shot alone says it all.

614D5DDC-FBF0-4DEE-B124-00ABBECA1BA0.png

Anne Onimous

super extreme mega fatty liver x-pert
kiwifarms.net
I wish I could understand Chantal's though process behind "I need to get into his house!".

How is getting into some random's guy home a way of thinking he's now hers? Is it how she got into a relationship with Bibi (she showed up at his place one night and he never kicked her out?) and she thinks that's how you settle down and start an official relationship?

At first I thought it was an expression (and since english isn't my first language I didn't understand it) but judging from KFers reactions it seems as weird for you guys as it is for me.

So what could it be? Where does it come from? What's her thought process? Why is it so important to get into his fucking house?

I mean, I went into my accountant's house last week to drop some papers, does it means we are married now? :story:

brooky

i'm brecki and so can you
kiwifarms.net
I wish I could understand Chantal's though process behind "I need to get into his house!".

How is getting into some random's guy home a way of thinking he's now hers? Is it how she got into a relationship with Bibi (she showed up at his place one night and he never kicked her out?) and she thinks that's how you settle down and start an official relationship?

At first I thought it was an expression (and since english isn't my first language I didn't understand it) but judging from KFers reactions it seems as weird for you guys as it is for me.

So what could it be? Where does it come from? What's her thought process? Why is it so important to get into his fucking house?

I mean, I went into my accountant's house last week to drop some papers, does it means we are married now? :story:
Squatter's right. Not that I believe she can squat, not even with that park video. (ETA for non-English speakers, this is a dumb joke. Squatters rights means if you stay on someone's property for long enough without them kicking you out, you get legal rights to stay there. I'm pretty sure it doesn't apply to roommates.)

This new descent into madness is quite something. Count me in as "absolutely none of this coke story happened," though I kind of wish it did, just because she's the one person on earth I want to catch covid.

Though her petri dish of a body would probably generate three more variants by the time it's done with her.

yaknowwhatimean

kiwifarms.net
After the recent comments about her wanting to get into this guy's house, this doesn't seem too far-fetched an idea of how she came to live with Bibi.

Dosey

Coke&Molly&Meth✨
kiwifarms.net

You see, if she could just get into his house then surely, SURELY, he'd realize how charming she is when she's in a cozy, homey environment. She'd fit in perfectly, like she'd always been there and now he wouldn't be able to imagine being in his home without her there.
You know, with her burping, farting and destroying the toilet by explosively shitting during the short breaks she takes from shoveling food down her throat. Then her cats will move in and he'll get the privilege to hear her voice when talking to them, I'm sure that won't cause any psychological damage at all. Not to mention the constant streaming during which she disregards his privacy in favor of showing him off to her viewers while she describes in nasty detail all the freaky shit the two of them did that night...strangely, he can't remember 99.7% of those described events. Maybe the stench of cat piss and poo poos in the kitchen has already started to impact his brain...

Alright, I'll stop. Point is, Chantal is delusional so applying normal logic doesn't work. If I had to guess, she thinks that if she were to get into his house he'd completely fall for her feminine charm? Like I said, she's so out of touch with reality and, specifically, the reality of what she actually is and looks like, that any guess is as good as mine at this point.

Last edited:

It'sBecauseICare

kiwifarms.net
Did anyone else notice this? She accidentally shows us her very sad, very saggy, very unfortunate breasts.

Hours later she meets up with a man that apparently was so turned on by these flapjacks that he did something to them.

Or how about this--woman who hates getting on the scale gives us an early weigh-in to likely distract from the made-up nightly encounter where the said flapjacks were toyed with.

I hope that lady that reads non-vocal communication cues for DC Media will step in and clear things up for us.

Queen of Moderation

kiwifarms.net
wish I could understand Chantal's though process behind "I need to get into his house!".
She is used to getting what she wants. Usually by coercion, badgering, threats, or being an annoying cunt. People acquiesce just for her to shut the fuck up and go away.
She is pissed that this guy doesn't want her. She isn't going to get what she wants and she is unsettled because of it. Every relationship is transactional to her. What people can do for her. She wants a trophy to show off.

He ain't calling back. Won't be long before she rips him to shreds. He'll have a tiny wiener, bad breath, a hairy back....